Breaking up.......

Comments

• Gossard_Is_GodGossard_Is_God Posts: 1,031
    korby wrote:
    ok. heres the thing

your buddys tell u they seen a duck in your property. but I never see it. and she says she didnt see it. and none of her girlfriends seen it. but my best pals do. and I get home early one day to see this duck flying away from your nieghborhood. and I start noticing duck prints. and she still says theres nothing on the property. then you LOOSE it . and she tells you your crazy, depressed, paranoid,whatever. so do all her galfriends. so tell me. do you think there was a duck ?

or am i crazy,schitzoid out of my mind?

I dont get it:), thats another thing we have in common we might both be going crazy, I keep having really really long conversaions with her in my mind, we should check into a nut house
    Pearl Jam - London Astoria 20/4/06....One hell of a night :)

Reading 2006 - WOOOOW!!!!!

Paris 2006 - Fucking amazing

Wembley 2007 :D
  • korbykorby Posts: 298
    I dont get it:), thats another thing we have in common we might both be going crazy, I keep having really really long conversaions with her in my mind, we should check into a nut house

ok . ill sneek the weed in, you bring the booze and well get things straightened out.
    ahh. mind convos. i do that too. wow, were both gone off the deep end
    its ok
    Well yeh that's true... but do you have someone going through the same thing?

Korby :eek: :confused: what if there IS a duck? Also, could your friends be playing a joke on ya?

that would be a very cruel and malicious prank. these guys wont do pranks like that. at least i really hope not or im gonna stop trusting everybody and go live as a hermit
    its ok
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    korby wrote:
    ok. heres the thing

your buddys tell u they seen a duck in your property. but I never see it. and she says she didnt see it. and none of her girlfriends seen it. but my best pals do. and I get home early one day to see this duck flying away from your nieghborhood. and I start noticing duck prints. and she still says theres nothing on the property. then you LOOSE it . and she tells you your crazy, depressed, paranoid,whatever. so do all her galfriends. so tell me. do you think there was a duck ?

or am i crazy,schitzoid out of my mind?

that depends on who your best pals are. cos i've got to admit, some of your posts are a little out there man.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

this isnt fair... normally i would ridicule you as thats what i do... but if do that then it might be construed as evil by other folks... but i really want to take the piss out of you..

you're fucking with my mind!!!!!! :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

that's not crazy dude. i still have conversations like that. though nowadays they're more about how i meet her again and im successful and she realizes what a dumb move it was to bail on me ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    this isnt fair... normally i would ridicule you as thats what i do... but if do that then it might be construed as evil by other folks... but i really want to take the piss out of you..

you're fucking with my mind!!!!!! :(

I really fully expected you to anyway:(

korby wrote:
    ok . ill sneek the weed in, you bring the booze and well get things straightened out.
    ahh. mind convos. i do that too. wow, were both gone off the deep end

It will have to be a few oz coz i smoke alot

i been cleaning house today. going through her things. i found all kinds of bling. not sure whats from family and amires. but im gonna go hock it and take a young tight one on a good date. hahahahaha
    its ok
    this shit is probly hot anyway. make it sell faster . haha. not sure what its all worth. but its gone, exept the stuff her family gave her
    its ok
    It will have to be a few oz coz i smoke alot

you might want to think about letting that go. i didn't realize how much that was contributing to me depression until i stopped. it was taking a serious toll on my emotional state and my psyche.
    i think i need to take a walk, im getting to worked up. but i hate all that shit. and i already tossed most her perfumes too, ooops
    its ok
  • rockfordrockford Posts: 151
    then you're fucked man. suck it up, swallow your pride, and get some help. depression isn't something to play around with and there is no shame in getting help with it. she's not coming back man. you're going to make yourself as miserable a piece of shit as me if you keep believing that and staying in contact with her. everyone does rebounds. you need to regain your confidence and realize this girls is not venus or the blessed mother mary. she's a girl. a great one, no doubt, and one you loved, but she is not the be all and end all of your existence.

Wise words.
    rock musik rockar röv.
    you might want to think about letting that go. i didn't realize how much that was contributing to me depression until i stopped. it was taking a serious toll on my emotional state and my psyche.

Yeah I know, I know its a very bad factor, its just when im like this, I need to smoke, and for a while it stops me from feeling. I wanna be like you and stop being dependant on it, stop it completely, coz we both used to make quite a fair amount of posts about it back in the day.

korby wrote:
    i think i need to take a walk, im getting to worked up. but i hate all that shit. and i already tossed most her perfumes too, ooops

you didnt answer the question about your pals. who are they? cos this duck thing sounds weird. and furthermore, who cares about ducks on someone else's property? something doesn't add up here.
    Yeah I know, I know its a very bad factor, its just when im like this, I need to smoke, and for a while it stops me from feeling. I wanna be like you and stop being dependant on it, stop it completely, coz we both used to make quite a fair amount of posts about it back in the day.

for sure. i understand needing it to get through the rough period, but you're going to have to take some other steps. like someone said, force yourself outside. go out with friends or something. seek counseling. if that is the only outlet you have, you're going to get into some trouble.
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Careful who you breakup with. Some people don't handle it well and turn downright mean on you.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Careful who you breakup with. Some people don't handle it well and turn down right mean on you.

hahaha. meredith can tell you all about that. my ex, not you ;) i am a BASTARD.
    hahaha. meredith can tell you all about that. my ex, not you ;) i am a BASTARD.

This Meredith, too. I can tell that about you already.

i been awake now for 34 hrs and havnt eaten in 3 days. no drugs here,coffee but im starting to feel better. i just took a walk to the cornerstore.

im thinking. i like this house. im gonna keep it. ill toss her shit out. and it will be all man in here. what do you say?

do you think leaving her homeless ,pennyless is cruel? considering

i wonder what the guy who did this to her thinks. if he has any sympathy at all. i doubt it. im gonna hate on him for the rest of my life
    its ok
    korby wrote:
    i been awake now for 34 hrs and havnt eaten in 3 days. no drugs here,coffee but im starting to feel better. i just took a walk to the cornerstore.

im thinking. i like this house. im gonna keep it. ill toss her shit out. and it will be all man in here. what do you say?

i wonder what the guy who did this to her thinks. if he has any sympathy at all. i doubt it. im gonna hate on him for the rest of my life

"I'm in a glass case of emotion". Sorry...had to! :D

(I sincerely hope that got a smile out of you!) :)

korby wrote:

Just come back from doctors, went in there in tears no surprise and had to argue with them to give me a prescription for my meds as i havnt had any in 4 days.

Just come back from doctors, went in there in tears no surprise and had to argue with them to give me a prescription for my meds as i havnt had any in 4 days.
    What meds?

What meds?

anti depressants amitriptiline

• korby wrote:

I know it hurts, but I have gotten through a lot in my life with this thought. Life isnt entirely random. If it wasn't guy x it would have been someone else. It takes 2 to tango. Everybody loses, and hating 1/2 of the problem gets people nowhere. (not that he's a decent person) Time is the only thing that helps. Either she'll be happy with the new life this mess has created or she'll miss what she lost. Either way, you'll both need that time to figure out what you can salvage.

Go all man btw, best way to feel better is to move on and be okay with yourself.
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
    If this helps anyone...I heard the following saying once when going through a breakup (the worst one, the first) and it still helps to this day...

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

• senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    rockford wrote:
    I broke up with a girl who I deeply loved about three weeks ago now. It's 3:50AM, and I still can't sleep... This still happens to me most nights. My appetite is back, and I spend less time weaping, but this is still a terrible thing to go through.

Anyway, my heart is there with you, friend.

Believe me, my good friend.....I've been there. I hit the wall pretty hard.

I spent many nights here. A few days off work. A few drunken nights camping out in the woods with some good buddies. And about 40,000 hours on my bike, hanging out at the track (which I think helped the most....by far!).

In alot of ways it helped me shape who I am today.....or maybe just revealed who I really was.

I'm always around....if you ever want to tear up Alki (or Belltown!).....go for a run....kick ass on a trivia night....sit around and jam....drinking games....of course Lisa is too....
    I know it hurts, but I have gotten through a lot in my life with this thought. Life isnt entirely random. If it wasn't guy x it would have been someone else. It takes 2 to tango. Everybody loses, and hating 1/2 of the problem gets people nowhere. (not that he's a decent person) Time is the only thing that helps. Either she'll be happy with the new life this mess has created or she'll miss what she lost. Either way, you'll both need that time to figure out what you can salvage.

Go all man btw, best way to feel better is to move on and be okay with yourself.
    the circomstances are so completly bizarre, . i cant even explain it. life isnt completly random. this guy was not a decent person. he is scum. and he deserves the worst things happening to him. i believe in karma. he did this thing maliciously. he ruined my life. he could have picked on any woman. why did he choose mine. because he didnt like me.? i know i probly could have prevented it but i was away from home alot.karma goes around. i am strong with that philosophy. i want her to get better. and i think she will. as for him...
    its ok
  • I broke up with a girl this fall and am finally just getting over it.
    We were together for about 6 months and she was like my best friend. The problem was, i treated her like a best friend rather than a girlfriend. Anyways, just as I am starting to get serious, she is finally getting fed up. One night she hooks up with a kid who she had a crush on for years. I didnt' eat or sleep for weeks. I lost about 15 pounds and was staying up till 6 or 7 in the morning. I kept waiting for her to come back and that made it worse cause I wasn't moving on.

It was this situation that really got me into Pearl Jam. Music was my escape, it was the only that would make the time pass.

Black would make me miss her and cry.
    Nothingman would make me realize that if I had been a better bf, things would be different.
    and Thumbing My Way forced me to start moving on.

Every once in a while I would listen to I'm Still Here and that would help too.

Shit sucks for awhile but the best thing to do is find something that will pass the time. As the time passes, so will the feelngs. They may seem like they won't but eventually they will.

Nothing last forever, even cold November Rain (had to throw the GnR reference in there, sorry )
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
    korby wrote:
    the circomstances are so completly bizarre, . i cant even explain it. life isnt completly random. this guy was not a decent person. he is scum. and he deserves the worst things happening to him. i believe in karma. he did this thing maliciously. he ruined my life. he could have picked on any woman. why did he choose mine. because he didnt like me.? i know i probly could have prevented it but i was away from home alot.karma goes around. i am strong with that philosophy. i want her to get better. and i think she will. as for him...

this sounds pretty creepy and stalker-ish dude. her get better? what did he do to her? beat her and rape her or something? you're going to throw her out for that?