The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    yea that´s true ..really any words???
    at times Jose does crack me up..but recently he's been under pressure despite winning cos his team arent playing well but scraping results so i guess that's why he has started the mind games
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    at times Jose does crack me up..but recently he's been under pressure despite winning cos his team arent playing well but scraping results so i guess that's why he has started the mind games

could be ..last rescue ...
    by the way michael owen will maybe miss the world cup :(

and jose warned joecole if he play still for the audience and not the team he will be trown out from chelsea
    could be ..last rescue ...
    by the way michael owen will maybe miss the world cup :(
    nah no matter what that asshole will make the England squad even if he recovers in May
    anyways i hope he does miss the WC so Crouchie can get a place in the starting 11 :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    nah no matter what that asshole will make the England squad even if he recovers in May
    anyways i hope he does miss the WC so Crouchie can get a place in the starting 11 :D

asshole???why??

i just hope that rio will be in
    rooney off course

and that england will come to the final
    against germany:p;)
  • how's Rio been going lately Gooddiva??
    I see Timmy Cahill scored as well a couple of nights back!
    Wave came crashing...
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    not long till the soccer starts this evening
    how's Rio been going lately Gooddiva??
    I see Timmy Cahill scored as well a couple of nights back!

i think all is well:D
    he´s playing well now and wait for his third wait fourth goal for united;)
    2morrow i guess for me;)

about Mr. cahill i saw that not to bad :D
    but no he is playing in the wrong team:p
    there is only one rio;)
    cool,sexy,hot;):p
    swede wrote:
    not long till the soccer starts this evening

4 me tommorow night:D
    wow Bolton are a bunch of assholes...
    not only were their field too crappy for any good pass..but fucking Diouf and his diving argh..but i guess 2-2 was a good result..considering they only let in 2 goals at the Reebok so far.

YNWA
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Liverpool were lucky to come away with a point.

Bolton... there's just something about them, always lifting for the big games, and when they play the middling teams they falter. Considering their good record against the 4 big teams, I'm amazed how they don't hover among the top 5 more often.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    wow Bolton are a bunch of assholes...
    not only were their field too crappy for any good pass..but fucking Diouf and his diving argh..but i guess 2-2 was a good result..considering they only let in 2 goals at the Reebok so far.

yes:):) and we won :D but tonight is a match
    wow i mean it´s like you will read the line up and say damn .....
    but we will win
    i hope if not i start my gymnastic and legs trainny really!!!
    Sir Alex Calls For Cool Heads
    Sir Alex Ferguson insists United need to retain their discipline in Tuesday night's Premiership visit to Arsenal.

The Scot admits the history between the two sides has been littered with unsavoury moments, but insists he has been happy with his team's conduct.

Sir Alex told MUTV: "There is a spark between the two clubs which has been lit a lot of times, but in the main our behaviour in these games has been perfect.

"In matches such as these you need discipline. I don't really care about how Arsenal view their own behaviour - everyone has their own opinion about that.

"I just concern myself with my own club. We have done really well, our discipline has been good and that is enough for me."

United go into the game in rich domestic form, and Ferguson is confident his side is prepared for their final league visit to Highbury before the Gunners move to their new Emirates Stadium in the summer.

"It is a terrific fixture," he said. "These are the games where I don't need to worry about how we recover from Saturday.

"Our form is good at the moment. We are playing well, the confidence is back and we will be ready."

Traditionally meetings between the two sides have been billed as title deciders - this season's affair promises to be more about bragging rights, however.

While second-placed United are the closest challengers to champions Chelsea, Arsene Wenger's side go into Tuesday's game 25 points adrift of the Blues, albeit with two games in hand.

"Everyone keeps saying Arsenal are in transition," said Sir Alex. "I keep saying the same thing but it doesn't get the same attention.

"They have had their rocky periods in the season but outside Chelsea everyone can say that. No-one has had a run like Chelsea. They have been so consistent and you have to give them credit for that."

Report by Steve Bartram.
    Nev: Ronaldo Can Wreck Gunners Again
    Manchester United full-back Gary Neville is backing on-song Cristiano Ronaldo to continue his hot streak against the Gunners. Ronaldo, 20, scored twice in United’s 4-2 win at Highbury last term. Neville said: “Cristiano has a really good record against Arsenal. He always seems to do well against them and when he is on his game, as he is at the moment, he is a really difficult opponent to stop. Someone who plays like Cristiano needs to be scoring goals and setting them up on a regular basis, so hopefully the two he got against Bolton will give him more confidence.”
    Neil Custis, The Sun

Roo: I'll Cool It
    Wayne Rooney has warned Arsenal: You won’t wind me up. Gunners defender Pascal Cygan recently said: “Wayne’s weak point is his brain. Pressure gets to him. Maybe we can work on that the next time we play United, so he’ll get sent off.” But Rooney made it clear his bad-boy days are over. The England hitman, 20, admitted: “In the past my temperament has let me down a couple of times. But I’m a young lad and I want to learn from that. I do not think there’ll be many problems in the future.”
    Neil Custis, The Sun

Ljungberg Expects 'Calmer' Encounter
    Freddie Ljungberg admits Arsenal's Barclays Premiership battle with Manchester United on Tuesday "might be a bit calmer" now that Patrick Vieira and Roy Keane are no longer involved. Ljungberg admitted: "It will be a new thing having no Vieira or Keane involved in this game. Maybe it will be a little bit more calmer! I hope we can all stand up and be counted tomorrow."
    Staff reporter, Daily Mail

Who You Kidding Fergie?
    Arsene Wenger has hit back at Alex Ferguson by insisting Arsenal WILL be as big as Manchester United. Fergie taunted the Gunners ahead of tonight’s big clash at Highbury, claiming the North London giants would never be able to match United. Yet boss Wenger explained: "In the future this will be one of the biggest three clubs in the world, financially. I certainly don’t think we will struggle to fill Ashburton Grove. Our following is very big. We have 22,000 season ticket-holders and 20,000 on the waiting list."
    Charlie Wyett, The Sun

Roo Needs A Head Start
    Wayne Rooney can score wonder goals for fun - but the England star admits the one thing missing from his impressive collection of strikes for Manchester United is a simple header. Rooney has scored 28 times for United since his £30million move from Everton 18 months ago but none have been with his head, a fact the 20-year-old is desperate to change. "I need to get on the end of more chances - especially headers," said Rooney. "My form has been okay this season, but I'd like to have scored some more goals. Hopefully they will come soon and help us go on a long winning streak."
    David McDonnell, Daily Mirror

Let Me Join Alex
    France star Patrice Evra has gone on strike - because he wants to join Manchester United. The Monaco left-back went AWOL after hearing Alex Ferguson was ready to bid £5million for him.
    Neil Custis, The Sun
    just half an hour and the match will beginn i heard that rio is playing on the left tonight and saha will maybe play but rud on the bench -outch
    but hey all we have to do is winning!!!!

and rio has to score too again!!!
    an italian foothballer joins real madrid
    from yesterday:

02/01/2006 Blackburn 2 - 1 Portsmouth »
    02/01/2006 Birmingham City 2 - 0 Wigan Athletic »
    02/01/2006 Bolton 2 - 2 Liverpool »
    02/01/2006 Everton 3 - 1 Charlton Athletic »
    02/01/2006 Fulham 2 - 1 Sunderland »
    02/01/2006 Newcastle 2 - 2 Middlesbrough »
    02/01/2006 West Ham 1 - 3 Chelsea »
    02/01/2006 West Bromwich 1 - 2 Aston Villa »
    an italian foothballer joins real madrid
    Cassano?
    well i hope this move does help mature him..hes a great striker but his attitude can let him down alot...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Cassano?
    well i hope this move does help mature him..hes a great striker but his attitude can let him down alot...

i belive yes yes he is good

i can hear the match tonight in 8 minutes every good sene etc.

go red devils;)
    i belive yes yes he is good

i can hear the match tonight in 8 minutes every good sene etc.

go red devils;)
    he is good yet u cant remember his name :(
    well i will never forget his reaction during Euro 2004 when he though he scored the winner only to find out it wasnt enough to qualify for the next round

yeh..watching the game now..kicking off very soon.

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    he is good yet u cant remember his name :(
    well i will never forget his reaction during Euro 2004 when he though he scored the winner only to find out it wasnt enough to qualify for the next round

yeh..watching the game now..kicking off very soon.

sorry sometimes i have difficult teese to remember names but yea i remeber how he played;)

oh you can watch it -i can´t :(:(:(
    4 minutes to go:)
    Arsenal London
    player
    1 Jens Lehmann
    23 Sol Campbell
    18 Pascal Cygan
    12 Etame Lauren
    28 Kolo Touré
    19 Silva Gilberto
    15 Cesc Fabregas
    13 Aliaksandr Hleb
    7 Robert Pires
    14 Thierry Henry
    9 J. Reyes
    subs:
    27 Emmanuel Eboué
    10 Dennis Bergkamp
    24 Manuel Almunia
    20 P. Senderos
    16 Matthieu Flamini

Arsene Wenger

Manchester United
    players
    19 E. van der Sar
    5 Rio Ferdinand
    2 Gary Neville
    6 Wes Brown
    27 Mikaël Silvestre
    11 Ryan Giggs
    22 John O'Shea
    24 Darren Fletcher
    7 C. Ronaldo
    8 Wayne Rooney
    10 R. van Nistelrooy
    subs
    26 Phil Bardsley
    13 Ji-Sung Park
    28 Gerard Pique
    1 Tim Howard
    9 Louis Saha (i can´t understand that)

Alex Ferguson

anyways they played hot chocolate on radio
    i know who is hot chocolate on the field;)
    quite start i´ve heard...
    Fabregas almost scored..ARSE-anal playing much better than Manure

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Fabregas almost scored..ARSE-anal playing much better than Manure

sch.....well we will see:D united will win...
    oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ferguson should play:D:p
    something seems to be wrong with Neville today i read ....
    and can somebody steal henry:D
    ronaldo can´t shoot today it seems :( and rio made a massive mistake in the own quarter what is wrong today ???
    and why the heck is saha on the bench ....??
    arsenal is better organiced :(:(:(:(:(