Reinhardt

De Jong

Trochowski
    Wicky

van der Vaart

Berisha
    Ljuboja

something like that

No Guerrero??? But this is a strong line up. Normally you can fight for the best 5 on the table.
  • in the seond half Guerrero for Ljuboja...yea if everthing worked out normaly we would be under the first five clubs but now we are fighting for beeing in the 1st bundesliga ....
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    will pretend me din see that ;) lol!

ah Wanker and Pardew..don't see why Pardew had to apologise..he had everything to celebrate his team scoring!

*hides

Was well funny, i didn't think Arse had it in him. Wot about sperms too!

This is wee bit stupid but i still like it :D

2nbuc8hvi5.jpg
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    *hides

Was well funny, i didn't think Arse had it in him. Wot about sperms too!

This is wee bit stupid but i still like it :D

2nbuc8hvi5.jpg
    :D Priceless, brilliant.
  • eh what shopuld i say we lost again ....but we played better than Stuttgart but it doesn´t help @all ...so next is Gladbach @home ...i would say startin with three striker...Barisha,Guerrero and Ljuboja
    Klumpie wrote:
    :D Priceless, brilliant.

I like it myself :D
    Hmm wonder if we will have anymore pitch invasions tonight lol
    eh what shopuld i say we lost again ....but we played better than Stuttgart but it doesn´t help @all ...so next is Gladbach @home ...i would say startin with three striker...Barisha,Guerrero and Ljuboja

See you next year in the 2nd Bundesliga lady. What a flop. Football isn't difficult, why you don't make 1 goal more then your opponent. Because then you win the match???
    I like it myself :D
    Hmm wonder if we will have anymore pitch invasions tonight lol
    Don't think so, it's not an UEFA match. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    See you next year in the 2nd Bundesliga lady. What a flop. Football isn't difficult, why you don't make 1 goal more then your opponent. Because then you win the match???

i still don´t belive that we go down ...it will be a hard fight but i try to stay optimistic ...don´t ask me ...by the way HSV II is loosing too today ...what a ....
    Klumpie wrote:
    Don't think so, it's not an UEFA match. ;)
    UEFA will still try to fine us ;)
    UEFA will still try to fine us ;)
    Yeah, the Celtic part of the UEFA will. What a losers. ;)
    i still don´t belive that we go down ...it will be a hard fight but i try to stay optimistic ...don´t ask me ...by the way HSV II is loosing too today ...what a ....
    If you aren't optimistic anymore then the world is lost. You're the sunshine on this board. :p:D
  • Klumpie wrote:
    If you aren't optimistic anymore then the world is lost. You're the sunshine on this board. :p:D

lol
  • but what else should i do as a fan? so...
    but what else should i do as a fan? so...
    Stay supportering your team. A real fan is there in good times, but esspecially in bad times. amentvedder knows everything about it, these times.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Stay supportering your team. A real fan is there in good times, but esspecially in bad times. amentvedder knows everything about it, these times.

yes that´s true ..oh yes i knew that...anyways we will loose than our titel Das letzte Team das noch nie in abgestiegen ist ...how sad this would be ...
    yes that´s true ..oh yes i knew that...anyways we will loose than our titel Das letzte Team das noch nie in abgestiegen ist ...how sad this would be ...
    Very sad, but it happen many teams before. Watch Nothingham Forrest, also a former EC winner. But I think you will still make it in the 1.Bundesliga.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Very sad, but it happen many teams before. Watch Nothingham Forrest, also a former EC winner. But I think you will still make it in the 1.Bundesliga.

never give up hope ....three points on saturday:p a must do!!!
    Klumpie wrote:

lol yeh thanks for that. It's true though the most important part of the word 'supporter' is the 'support' bit ...am away to Ibrox for some more shit tonight :) Follow Follow. And yeh the celtic part of UEFA hahaha you know so much about all this now ;)
    lol yeh thanks for that. It's true though the most important part of the word 'supporter' is the 'support' bit ...am away to Ibrox for some more shit tonight :) Follow Follow. And yeh the celtic part of UEFA hahaha you know so much about all this now ;)

Yes Billy Girl, I know everything about it. The UEFA is a maffia organisation. ;)
  • well if it works than on saturday at the end of the match fans will sing along ...you never walk alone...
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Some score for Rangers tonight. Beaten 2-0 at home by first division st johnstone. Heard that their are protests outside the stadium, not sure if they are about trying to get Le Guen the sack but i wouldnt be surprised. Dont think that hes got long to go, been a bit of a disaster for him to be honest.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
    stu gee wrote:
    Some score for Rangers tonight. Beaten 2-0 at home by first division st johnstone. Heard that their are protests outside the stadium, not sure if they are about trying to get Le Guen the sack but i wouldnt be surprised. Dont think that hes got long to go, been a bit of a disaster for him to be honest.

It's obvious things aren't right at Rangers right now, been saying it for weeks. Celtic didn't have a great result last night themselves, blowing the chance of a treble. Again.
    With Rangers sitting on 24 league cups it's not like anyone is close to overtaking us.
    PSV plays tonight against Vitesse in the Dutch Cup. Hope they make a good result. That's important for the confidence of the team, because we play next sunday against Ajax.
    Vitesse - PSV (0-4)

Arouna Kone '18
    Jason Culina '25
    Jefferson Farfan '78
    Timmy Simons '84

Ok, looks like an easy match.
  • hey that sounds do perfect for you ...congrates :D;)
    hey that sounds do perfect for you ...congrates :D;)
    Thanks, sounds pretty good. We're in a good mood for Ajax, hehe. :):D
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Thanks, sounds pretty good. We're in a good mood for Ajax, hehe. :):D

that´s good :D well hope hsv is in a good fighting mood vs Gladbach ...

anyways here is another youngster who can have a bright future:
    http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/Players/Player=100053/index.html
  • and watch out for Barisha ;)