The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    well what do you think of me ? lol
    i wouldn´t do such ...
    if i don´t get a ticket it´s das but ok ...i don´t know why but i want to support them tommorow ...i think they need all of us;)

What do I think of you??? I don't know, I've never seen you. But your a woman of 28, so your probably hot.:D
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    What do I think of you??? I don't know, I've never seen you. But your a woman of 28, so your probably hot.:D

i have no idear if i am hot by the way i´m 29:D
    i have no idear if i am hot by the way i´m 29:D

:D 28 or 29 it doesn't matter. But what did you meant???
    Klumpie wrote:
    :D 28 or 29 it doesn't matter. But what did you meant???

i can´t say myself if i am hot...i would say no
    i can´t say myself if i am hot...i would say no
    Let the boys decide that. ;)

I wanted to know what you meant with 'what do you think of me?'
    Klumpie wrote:
    Let the boys decide that. ;)

I wanted to know what you meant with 'what do you think of me?'

okey;)
    well bec. of steal the stuff...

p.a. i think becks would like me couse i am not thinny lol
    okey;)
    well bec. of steal the stuff...

p.a. i think becks would like me couse i am not thinny lol

Off course that's great. Stealing is very bad, because you steal something where people really worked hard for.

haha, why are woman always that obsessed by Beckham?:)
    he isn´t ugly ..he is charming and oh forget it :D...he isn´t anymore the youngest :p
    i like guys now like Troche,Mario Gomez ,Fillinger etc.
    Team for tonight:

Gomes, Kromkamp, Da Costa, Alex, Salcido, Simons, Cocu, Afellay, Mendez, Farfán, Koné.

subs: Moens, Reiziger, Addo, Väyrynen, Culina, Aissati, Tardelli.
    well done right ??:D:D
    so tommorow i think an easy goin for Manu
    and the last fight for Hamburg!!!!
  • is this news shocking me -no:
    kompany is out for two matches (injury)
    the story continues...
  • the wind has change for HSv ...the media is now on fire vs Hamburg
    Two of the biggest newspapers are like that ...
    the Bild vs all
    and mopo only the players

but as i said the good mood from the media for HSv is over...
    the wind has change for HSv ...the media is now on fire vs Hamburg
    Two of the biggest newspapers are like that ...
    the Bild vs all
    and mopo only the players

but as i said the good mood from the media for HSv is over...
    Fuck the media. If you win the next 8 matches then is everybody friendly again. People of the media are the biggest assholes on the planet. They can make you and break you. ;)
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Fuck the media. If you win the next 8 matches then is everybody friendly again. People of the media are the biggest assholes on the planet. They can make you and break you. ;)

i know that but it´s a hard way and i am not sure if the team can do it i mean they have the potential .But maybe all can get to much ....Doll allready said,if he see that a player is not giving all the player is out of the team ...and if he notice that the team isn´t fighting etc. than he will stay home ...
  • TowermanTowerman Posts: 228
    Bayern Munich's coach, Felix Magath has order Pizarro, Santa-Cruz and Demichellis to cut their hair short cause according to him that's a good sign of agression. To me that's completely ridiculous, didnt this guy never saw Mario Kempes in the 1978 WC???
    speaking as a child of the 90's
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Bob Paisley voted the greatest British manager of all time.

4th - Ferguson
    3rd - Jock Stein
    2nd - Brian Clough
    1st - Bob Paisley
    Bob Paisley voted the greatest British manager of all time.

4th - Ferguson
    3rd - Jock Stein
    2nd - Brian Clough
    1st - Bob Paisley

Is he Glaswegian???
    Klumpie wrote:
    I've never seen you. But your a woman of 28, so your probably hot.:D

haha listen to Klumpie to Lady, he's such a casanova :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    Is he Glaswegian???

No he was English, Liverpool lege ..cue AxlUlrich :)
    haha listen to Klumpie to Lady, he's such a casanova :D
    Haha, I'm not a casanova. But thanks. ;)
    Ah ok. I don't know much about historic facts.
  • hsv lost 1:0 ...means place 16 ....nothing to add ....maybe doll will stay or i hope he stays
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    and what a legend he was!
    where's Bill Shankly on that list?!!?!
    now he was another great Scot our club had...that's one thing missing from our club now..during the glory days..we always had a Scot haha

glad we won again despite not really being able to break Reading's defence down.
    very pleased with Crouch's assists and of course Kuyt's double!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    and what a legend he was!
    where's Bill Shankly on that list?!!?!
    now he was another great Scot our club had...that's one thing missing from our club now..during the glory days..we always had a Scot haha

glad we won again despite not really being able to break Reading's defence down.
    very pleased with Crouch's assists and of course Kuyt's double!

Congrats with the win. Hope Liverpool find the way up right now.
    hsv lost 1:0 ...means place 16 ....nothing to add ....maybe doll will stay or i hope he stays
    I think it's over for him. And that would be a pity, It's a total problem. And not only Doll is responsable for that.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Klumpie wrote:
    Congrats with the win. Hope Liverpool find the way up right now.
    thanks man
    i hope so too..for now am not totally convinced cos we had 4 home games in a row..real challenge will be next weekend when we play ARSE-anal at the Emirates..if we can win that or get a good draw then alright i will be convinced that there is a complete revival.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I think it's over for him. And that would be a pity, It's a total problem. And not only Doll is responsable for that.

Yesterday he gave a statement and it seems he stays .And i think he has to stay .If he can go through this he is a good one ...well if he doesn´t than i hope we get Thomas von Heesen.He has a contract with Arminia Bielefeld til 2007 .he played for HSv from 1980-1994.For Bielefeld from 1994-1998.
    Yesterday he gave a statement and it seems he stays .And i think he has to stay .If he can go through this he is a good one ...well if he doesn´t than i hope we get Thomas von Heesen.He has a contract with Arminia Bielefeld til 2007 .he played for HSv from 1980-1994.For Bielefeld from 1994-1998.
    Your team is just weaker then your team of last year. So that's a fault of the whole management and not only Doll. Doll is a good coach he prooves that last year.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Your team is just weaker then your team of last year. So that's a fault of the whole management and not only Doll. Doll is a good coach he prooves that last year.

for sure Doll is a good coach no doubt but is a able to get through this ....???
    well boularouz and vb wanted to go so the club couldn´t do anything ...but barbarez wanted acctually to stay...
    we will see this week what will happen ...by the way today Uwe Seller turn 70 !
    Happy Birthday:)!!!