The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    for sure Doll is a good coach no doubt but is a able to get through this ....???
    well boularouz and vb wanted to go so the club couldn´t do anything ...but barbarez wanted acctually to stay...
    we will see this week what will happen ...by the way today Uwe Seller turn 70 !
    Happy Birthday:)!!!
    Congrats :)
    Yes, but at PSV every year there are leaving at least 3 players. But we have always good replacements. That's why we are at this moment a top club and HSV isn't. So that's no excuse. ;)
    By the way did I mention already that PSV won yesterday with 3-0 of NAC. No??? Ok, now I did. Next week against Ajax. *Twisted Devil:mad:.
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Klumpie wrote:
    By the way did I mention already that PSV won yesterday with 3-0 of NAC. No??? Ok, now I did. Next week against Ajax. *Twisted Devil:mad:.

Congrats, PSV seem pure unbeatable!
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    and what a legend he was!
    where's Bill Shankly on that list?!!?!
    now he was another great Scot our club had...that's one thing missing from our club now..during the glory days..we always had a Scot haha

glad we won again despite not really being able to break Reading's defence down.
    very pleased with Crouch's assists and of course Kuyt's double!

Yeh good stuff! we got beat today, it is sadly no surprise

Meh..it's been a while :)

spoofoflittlebritianandue3.jpg
    Congrats, PSV seem pure unbeatable!

Let's hope that. I hope we can beat Ajax next week and on 22 November we have to beat Liverpool, just to diss Axl a little bit. :D
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652

sorry to hear that :(
    well..at least yer doing well in the UEFA Cup..hopefully Gers can go all the way and win it!
    would be a good May if Gers pick up the Cup and we get our 6th European Cup lol!

hahahah good one that pic!
    Ambramovich's face fits real well with Lou's!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA

Hahaha, what a pic.

Yeah, how is it possible that you win that easy in Europe and not in Scotland???
    Klumpie wrote:
    Hahaha, what a pic.

Yeah, how is it possible that you win that easy in Europe and not in Scotland???
    same could be said of Newcastle..
    their reserve side beat Palermo who are in very good form..while struggling in the league at 19th lol
    some teams are just more suited for cups..like Liverpool unfortunately for now :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    sorry to hear that :(
    well..at least yer doing well in the UEFA Cup..hopefully Gers can go all the way and win it!
    would be a good May if Gers pick up the Cup and we get our 6th European Cup lol!

hahahah good one that pic!
    Ambramovich's face fits real well with Lou's!

Dundee Utd has lost the last 8 games they have played, last week my bro said "they will win next week against us, it's a certainty"
    Just can't explain it

Yeh i have some more pics ;)
    Klumpie wrote:
    Hahaha, what a pic.

I just don't know ..what is worse is Paul le Guen doesn't know either :|

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6119052.stm
    :)

normalashleysphonesu0.jpg

normalballackci0.jpg

:mad: lol

bazzatommyg1rj3.jpg
    :)

normalashleysphonesu0.jpg

normalballackci0.jpg

:mad: lol

bazzatommyg1rj3.jpg
    lol..
    tried not to laugh at the one with Pennant since he's our player now but well couldn't help it..:D

YNWA
    I just don't know ..what is worse is Paul le Guen doesn't know either :|

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/6119052.stm
    I think you need an attacker that can score. I read that you had alot of chances, so there is the problem.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    same could be said of Newcastle..
    their reserve side beat Palermo who are in very good form..while struggling in the league at 19th lol
    some teams are just more suited for cups..like Liverpool unfortunately for now :(
    I'm happy that PSV can do both well. But our competition isn't really strong.
    holy shit..Sperms have beaten Chelski for the first time in what 19 years?!!
    thought Terry's second yellow card was very harsh too...Graham Poll's performances this season just proves he needs to retire.

glad Chelski lost..this season's title race is gonna be interesting...

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    holy shit..Sperms have beaten Chelski for the first time in what 19 years?!!
    thought Terry's second yellow card was very harsh too...Graham Poll's performances this season just proves he needs to retire.

glad Chelski lost..this season's title race is gonna be interesting...

Yeh funny ol' weekend, i seen Wenger and Pardew belting each other with their handbags too :D
    Klumpie wrote:

hahahahahahah :D Crouch is so funny looking
    hahahahahahah :D Crouch is so funny looking
    will pretend me din see that ;) lol!

ah Wanker and Pardew..don't see why Pardew had to apologise..he had everything to celebrate his team scoring!

YNWA
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Congrats :)
    Yes, but at PSV every year there are leaving at least 3 players. But we have always good replacements. That's why we are at this moment a top club and HSV isn't. So that's no excuse. ;)

sweety but we are ain´t psv after Doll came we went to a better club from down to place 3 ...and now it´s the same again like before doll came ...i´ve no idear but i think they can handdle it ...the players have to realice that they are one team;)
  • Klumpie wrote:

Congrates ...oh that sounds really intresting;)
    sweety but we are ain´t psv after Doll came we went to a better club from down to place 3 ...and now it´s the same again like before doll came ...i´ve no idear but i think they can handdle it ...the players have to realice that they are one team;)
    that's what happens when a club overachieves the previous season..sadly we all predicted Hamburg would struggle..now just hope Doll is given time instead of being sacked.

YNWA
  • yeap that sad but true i didn´t belive but here we are ...place 15 :(:(:(
    out of the DFB pokal first round ,out of the Cl either ...i hope so too ....like all HSV do or let´s say most of them....
    next is stuttgart (that will be hard)
    Congrates ...oh that sounds really intresting;)
    Thank you and it's for sure intresting. Esspecially if we kick their ass. :D
    No your not PSV. But you have the capabilities to be bigger then PSV. Next weekend against Stuttgart you have to win.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    No your not PSV. But you have the capabilities to be bigger then PSV. Next weekend against Stuttgart you have to win.

sorry but i´ve to say not possible stuttgart has a good run now ...well out injury list:Reinhardt,De Jong,Wicky,Sorin,Kompany,Demel...well i hope we win bec. we are the better team acctually ...
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Thank you and it's for sure intresting. Esspecially if we kick their ass. :D

i belive so:D;)
    sorry but i´ve to say not possible stuttgart has a good run now ...well out injury list:Reinhardt,De Jong,Wicky,Sorin,Kompany,Demel...well i hope we win bec. we are the better team acctually ...
    Nice list of injuries. Hope they are better soon.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Nice list of injuries. Hope they are better soon.

i know ;) well it´s this Seasion is sh ...bec. allways the list of injurys ,red cars was to much...
    i hope Barisha is in the first eleven
    this would be my line up :

Wächter

Fillinger
    Klingbeil
    Mathijsen

Feilhaber

Trochowski
    Laas

van der Vaart

Berisha
    Ljuboja
    Guerrero
    i know ;) well it´s this Seasion is sh ...bec. allways the list of injurys ,red cars was to much...
    i hope Barisha is in the first eleven
    this would be my line up :

Wächter

Fillinger
    Klingbeil
    Mathijsen

Feilhaber

Trochowski
    Laas

van der Vaart

Berisha
    Ljuboja
    Guerrero

And what's the line up if you were injury free???