Options

***2007 Chicago WHITE SOX Season***

Comments

• Options
    will prior and wood be on that list?

how about todd hundley and henry rodriguez?

me and my friends actually had shirts made that said "Todd Hundley fan club" with his picture on them

We wore the to a game and he went deep twice which is pretty amazing considering how terrible he was. What did the Cubs expect from an alcoholic playing 70 some day games or whatever it is........
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,793
    me and my friends actually had shirts made that said "Todd Hundley fan club" with his picture on them

We wore the to a game and he went deep twice which is pretty amazing considering how terrible he was. What did the Cubs expect from an alcoholic playing 70 some day games or whatever it is........
    alcoholic????

i drank with Farnsworth a few times....

now that fucking guy gives the word alcoholic a WHOLE NEW MEANING!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    i drank with Farnsworth a few times....

now that fucking guy gives the word alcoholic a WHOLE NEW MEANING!!!!

he also gives new meaning to the phrase "dumber than a bag of rocks"
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    YES! first 3 game winning streak of the year...now keep it up guys!

hopefully the royals can hold off those silly twinkies
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    4 in a row! man that bullpen has been absolutly lights out so far (except for that 1st series in cleveland) this year. i knew our pen would be good, but its been exceptional so far. though, i did say our bullpen would be one of the top 2 or 3 in all of MLB. aardsma has been awesome...he keeps that up and he'll be in SF as an all star. good to see the bats come around and score without a HR today either.

Garland for the sweep tommorow. hopefully he shakes off that texas start and chucks it like it did out on oakland

SOOOOXXXXXX!!
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Sox are in second place right now, Twins in fourth.. I know its early still and were talking like .5 games here, but it feels damn good! :D
  • Options
    4 in a row! man that bullpen has been absolutly lights out so far (except for that 1st series in cleveland) this year. i knew our pen would be good, but its been exceptional so far. though, i did say our bullpen would be one of the top 2 or 3 in all of MLB. aardsma has been awesome...he keeps that up and he'll be in SF as an all star. good to see the bats come around and score without a HR today either.

Garland for the sweep tommorow. hopefully he shakes off that texas start and chucks it like it did out on oakland

SOOOOXXXXXX!!
    the fucking cubs couldnt get rid of aardvark quick enough.......

yeah......he has looked good........
  • Options
    Twins and Tigers lose today and the Sox win. Sox have a 1/2 game lead a top the division.

Pretty good for the worst hitting team in the AL in the best division in baseball.

I know the hitting will come around to top 5. I'm confident the pitching will remain good.

Very pleased by this Sox start. Of their 11 wins nine have been come from behind. And they've had a hell of a difficult schedule so far. I was really hoping for .500 after the first major stretch of the year. To be in first place right now is looking real nice. Now lets get some warmer weather and start beating up on people.

SSSSOOOXXXXXX!!!
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    go cleveland????
  • Options
    go st louis??? ;)
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    go st louis??? ;)
    im contemplating calling my bookie and seeing what the odds are for a st. louis sweep...............
  • Options
    go st louis??? ;)

as shitty as the Cubs are/have been, the Cards haven't been a helluva lot better (per Frank's comment below: THIS YEAR, Cards haven't been much better THIS YEAR)
  • Options
    but the cards have won a WS since moving into thier new ballpark.. ;)
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    With the Yankees struggles this week, the White Sox now own the best record in baseball since Opening Day 2005, going 201-144 since then. (And that is not adding in our 11 postseason wins). The Bronx Bombers are second at 200-145, Boston third (196-150), followed by the Angels (196-151) and Mets/Cardinals (193-152). Worth noting that the top four teams are all from the AL as well as seven of the top 11.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    I was offered a free ticket for tonights game, BUT.. I just had lasik done yesterday and am supposed to stay away from the elements for a few days.. DAMNIT!!!
  • Options
    boy, go ahead and have yourself a ballgame AJ!
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    just felt like coming in here....

and LAUGHING MY FUCKING BALLS OFF .....................hehehehehe

go cleveland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    contreras was fucking marvelous today! back to back series wins on the road against tough teams. great to see. SOXXXXXX!

watch out AL central, the white sox are slowly but surely begining to heat up!!
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    3 in a row, and yet another brilliant starting pitching performance

heating up even more..
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    contreras was fucking marvelous today! back to back series wins on the road against tough teams. great to see. SOXXXXXX!

watch out AL central, the white sox are slowly but surely begining to heat up!!
    Contreras didn't look so "ugly" against the Twinkies.
  • Options
    verb_to_trustverb_to_trust Posts: 178
    I'm just glad you guys finally sent brian anderson down.......

hopefully at least one of the two chicago teams pulls themselves oumediocrity befoer tis al lsaid and donje.......
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Swept by the TWINS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Swept by the TWINS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Yeah, the Sox are struggling. Its hard to watch right now... you say that like the Twins haven't had their share of problems this year. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yeah, the Sox are struggling. Its hard to watch right now... you say that like the Twins haven't had their share of problems this year. :rolleyes:

The Twins had problems early in the year last year also and we know how that ended up.

Coztanzman must have got booted heh? That's too bad.
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    The Twins had problems early in the year last year also and we know how that ended up.

yeah, with 3 october losses in a row to the A's. i love how you dilusional twins fans get all high and mighty after sweeping the pathetic white sox. you're not any closer to the playoffs, and detriot and cleveland are still the cream of this division. you guys are gonna be vying for 3rd place with us.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    pathetic white sox.

Yep.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    pathetic white sox

True.

Frank. We thought you got booted for personal attacks. I'm glad you're still around because i enjoy laughing at you. Looks like another tough loss for the Sux again today. Ozzieball blows and sucks. That's what I call talent wasted.
    S. Hoon

Franken '08
  • Options
    boy, with how puffy chested you tools get, you'd think the twins are in first place, or have won playoff series or something recently
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    Fucking White Sox!!! 1 to 1 going into the 8th.. I guess the fucking bullpen didn't want to bring that lucky 9.0 ERA down.. AGAIN.. it is fucking ridiculas!!! Send the whole pen all back down to fucking little league! Everyone except Jenks.. This is rediculas!!

Our bullpen has lost us like 8 of the last 9 games or something crazy like that. Fuck them!

Some of the best starters on the league, fucked over by the worst bullpen.
  • Options
    was at the game today, great to see Buehrle finally get win #100
    I need to go to more games, they are 5-1 when I am there, including a win in detroit
    If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?

MSU Class of '10
    James Madison School of International Relations