Options

***2007 Chicago WHITE SOX Season***

Comments

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    southsiders have now lost 16 of 19????

you fuckers wanna give the 1962 mets team a run for their money huh????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    southsiders have now lost 16 of 19????

you fuckers wanna give the 1962 mets team a run for their money huh????
    Are you releasing years, excuse me,decades of built up tension, speedy???

:p

Yes the Sox suck right now. They need to be bitch slapped. The season is still young, but my doubts have definitely built about them making the playoffs. I still think they can turn around and have a decent season.
  • Options
    Are you releasing years, excuse me, decades of built up tension, speedy???

:p

Yes the Sox suck right now. They need to be bitch slapped. The season is still young, but my doubts have definitely built about them making the playoffs. I still think they can turn around and have a decent season.

DECADES AND DECADES!!!!!!!!

hehehehe...........

and your team just doesnt suck.....

the last month....THEY ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES!!!!!
  • Options
    yeah, im sure you can relate to following a team that has the worst record in baseball.

hitless wonders
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    all signs say... they probably lost again.. how's your twinkies doin' with their shame. :p

Twinkies are hangin' in there. The battle for third just might become the battle for second. Another game winning dinger for reining AL MVP Justin Morneau last night. Twinks might lose T-Hunts for awhile after a beaning last night. Twinks need T-Hunts.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    6 or 7 scouts are going to be at tonights game to watch Jose pitch, i wouldnt mind seeing the sox trade him, he is "36" or something but probably the other side of 40, and starting to lose effectiveness, if someone in the playoff hunt who needs pitching would want to trade for him, thanks for 05 here's your parting gift, good luck wherever you may land
    If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?

MSU Class of '10
    James Madison School of International Relations
  • Options
    Jenks, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, 3 run shot off Jenks. Marlins lead. Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha. Sox Suck.
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    twins arent going anywhere either.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    twins arent going anywhere either.

That's what you said last year. Two in a row over the Mets and hanging in there. At least the Twins are in the hunt. Bring on the Marlins.
    S. Hoon

Franken '08
  • Options
    i was almost right last year. maybe the twins made the playoffs, but they were disposed of before the champange from the celebration even cooled off. so they got to lose 3 extra games, big whoop.

twins will not make the playoffs this year. indians and tigers are too good.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    he...........

hehe.............

heheheheh............

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..............

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................
  • Options
    he...........

hehe.............

heheheheh............

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..............

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................
    We suck monkey balls.
  • Options
    We suck monkey balls.
    that actually made me laugh....

thanks.....
  • Options
    Looks like the Sux are finally waving the white flag. Wow, the Sux couldn't even make it to the All-Star break before trying to dish Buerhle. Might as well just blow up the whole thing because I see a decade of ineptitude in the Sux future. It must be tough to watch, hey Coztanzman. While your Sux are getting shutout by the pathetic Cubs, I was watching Santana pitch another gem and watching Mauer hit two bombs. Mauer's got a sweet swing, heh. Looks like 2005 was kind of a fluke, heh?
    S. Hoon

Franken '08
  • Options
    Sox are considering a big overhaul. Buerle is a valuable asset that may be traded and there's even talks about Ozzie making it the rest of the season.. Talk about a team that couldn't loose a game 20 months ago headed for disaster.

I don't think Ozzie will go anywhere. This isn't his fault. This team has no drive. They got their rings now they're fat and lazy. It's time to bring in some players with hunger for victory.
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Looks like the Sux are finally waving the white flag. Wow, the Sux couldn't even make it to the All-Star break before trying to dish Buerhle. Might as well just blow up the whole thing because I see a decade of ineptitude in the Sux future. It must be tough to watch, hey Coztanzman. While your Sux are getting shutout by the pathetic Cubs, I was watching Santana pitch another gem and watching Mauer hit two bombs. Mauer's got a sweet swing, heh. Looks like 2005 was kind of a fluke, heh?
    Give a rest dude. We aren't fighting for bragging rights anymore. Get over yourself and your team.
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    i was almost right last year. maybe the twins made the playoffs, but they were disposed of before the champange from the celebration even cooled off. so they got to lose 3 extra games, big whoop.

twins will not make the playoffs this year. indians and tigers are too good.

I don't see anything in this post about the White Sox. Maybe you should focus on how your team can salvage its season instead of worrying about the Twins' postseason failures. We were lucky to make it to the playoffs last year with how terribly the season began. With as competitive as this division is this year, I still think it is anyone's race between the Twins, Tigers, and Tribe.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    I don't see anything in this post about the White Sox. Maybe you should focus on how your team can salvage its season instead of worrying about the Twins' postseason failures. We were lucky to make it to the playoffs last year with how terribly the season began. With as competitive as this division is this year, I still think it is anyone's race between the Twins, Tigers, and Tribe.

Damn right the Twinks are in this, especially after an ass whooping over Verlander and the Tigers tonight. Hmmmm, Santana or Verlander? Yup, Santana. What did the Sux do tonight? Their battle for the cellar dweller raged on as they lost to the mighty Royals. At least Twins fans can be excited about the second half of the season while Sux fans go in hiding.

Don't worry, I'll be Kicking 'em, errrrrrr, bumping the Sux thread when their down. Contreras is fucking ugly. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEH, HEH, HEH, HEH, HEH, HEH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.
    S. Hoon

Franken '08
  • Options
    Morneau just hit his 3rd bomb of the game. The Twinks have put up 32 fucking runs on the Sux brilliant pitching staff in one fucking day and they still have 2 full innings to tack on a few more. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA AH SHIT, AH SHIT, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. How fucking embarrassing is that? AHHHHHH HEH HEH HEH AH SHIT.
    S. Hoon

Franken '08
  • Options
    Somebody needs to tell Hillbilly Jim Thome to hold onto his fucking bat.

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp. Sux fans gone missing. Arrogant a-holes, ok maybe just Coztanzman, when you win and in hiding when your team is pathetic.
    S. Hoon

Franken '08
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Morneau just hit his 3rd bomb of the game. The Twinks have put up 32 fucking runs on the Sux brilliant pitching staff in one fucking day and they still have 2 full innings to tack on a few more. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA AH SHIT, AH SHIT, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. How fucking embarrassing is that? AHHHHHH HEH HEH HEH AH SHIT.

I love you man. :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Team makes announcement after Sunday's win over Twins
    By Alex Gyr / MLB.com

CHICAGO -- After weeks of trade rumors, it turns out Mark Buehrle is going to be in a White Sox uniform for at least four more years.
    The White Sox came to terms with their star southpaw for a four-year contract extension on Sunday. The terms of the deal have not yet been announced.

The agreement was announced to the U.S. Cellular Field crowd immediately following the final out in Sunday's 6-3 White Sox victory over the Minnesota Twins.

Buehrle was seen hugging manager Ozzie Guillen and his teammates in the eighth inning, leading to speculation that there was some movement in the Buehrle negotiations.

Buehrle is scheduled to start Friday against the Orioles at Camden Yards.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    When the last time you won a playoff series jackass? or a world title?ast i checked, you lead the league in assholes. oh, and fat, blind, rapists.
  • Options
    i hear the WHITE SOX pulled a "riot act" tonight.....

they SUCKED MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe.......
  • Options
    ewokpelts wrote:
    When the last time you won a playoff series jackass? or a world title?ast i checked, you lead the league in assholes. oh, and fat, blind, rapists.
    They're just jealous they aren't battling it out for last place with the Royals.. nobody remembers 3rd place, Twinkie fans. :p
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    i hear the WHITE SOX pulled a "riot act" tonight.....

they SUCKED MONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe.......
    how bout them brewers?
  • Options
    ewokpelts wrote:
    how bout them brewers?
    the team that has lost 3 in a row????

whose lead is down to 3.5 games????

who lost 2 of 3 to the cubs a week or so ago????

right on!!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM BREWERS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    the team that has lost 3 in a row????

whose lead is down to 3.5 games????

who lost 2 of 3 to the cubs a week or so ago????

right on!!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM BREWERS!!!!!!!!
    getting cocky, huh Speedy.. is your faith renewed.. just keep your silly ass fellow fans from interfearing with the game, and your team might get lucky.
  • Options
    getting cocky, huh Speedy.. is your faith renewed.. just keep your silly ass fellow fans from interfearing with the game, and your team might get lucky.
    cmon now...

you know me better......i can jump off the bandwagon at any time.....hehe

but ya gotta admit...the cubbies have been playing some good ball for about 5-6 weeks......
  • Options
    cmon now...

you know me better......i can jump off the bandwagon at any time.....hehe

but ya gotta admit...the cubbies have been playing some good ball for about 5-6 weeks......
    They are finally living up to their salaries.. I have some respect for them. I silently root them on.. and then I see how their fans are, and I want to puke. (I work on the north side. I see how it is.) :p