Options

***2007 Chicago WHITE SOX Season***

Comments

• Options
    wow, the white sox lost a game.

how many playoff games have the twins lost since 2001? cuz the white sox only lost 1 :)
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,479
    Honestly, Don Cooper identified when he was tipping his pitches. They saw it a few years ago, and once he figured out how ro consistently deceptive with his windup, he was much better.

He was completely showing what pitches he was going to throw. When he paused and grabbed into his glove for too long, he threw his forkball. When he had little delay, it was a fast ball.

i think he struggled alittle early on with location, but he was till tipping his pitches.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    gue_barium wrote:
    the white sox suck. ha ha hah aha ahahah ahaha

Yeah, thats creative. Especially after one game.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Tomorrow is opening day!!!

I'll be tailgating before the game in the parking lot.... Beer,.. bratts,.. burgers,.. BASEBALL!!!

Predictions..

White Sox- 7

Cleveland- ZIP!!!

Wrong like usual. The only thing uglier than Contraras' face is his pitching.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,840

how many playoff games have the twins lost since 2001? cuz the white sox only lost 1 :)

They didn't lose Frank, they were humiliated.

Although we beat a poor team and the Indians are an above average to very good team.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Honestly, Don Cooper identified when he was tipping his pitches. They saw it a few years ago, and once he figured out how ro consistently deceptive with his windup, he was much better.

He was completely showing what pitches he was going to throw. When he paused and grabbed into his glove for too long, he threw his forkball. When he had little delay, it was a fast ball.

i think he struggled alittle early on with location, but he was till tipping his pitches.

tipping or not, he was behind 2-0 3-1 on most batters
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    tipping or not, he was behind 2-0 3-1 on most batters

yes, exactly. Because they were laying off of his pitches until he showed the fastball. Again, he struggled with location, but if you know hes throwing down and away, the you wait for fastball down the middle.

Two years ago, he would take close to one minute to throw between pitches if it was a fork/curve, and 20-30 secs if it was fastball.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Bring up Hagar and knuckle the suprior opposition to death, its your only chance.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Galaxie2X4 wrote:
    Wrong like usual. The only thing uglier than Contraras' face is his pitching.
    Contreras was ugly today. Tough loss but I had fun there.
  • Options

How many world series have the White Sox won since 1987? Because the Twins have won two!
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Hahahaha, I like the last one!

Gotta love the dude in the Contreras jersey. That'll probably be the last one worn after yesterday's game.
  • Options
    How many world series have the White Sox won since 1987? Because the Twins have won two!

OH SNAP!!!!
  • Options
    he didnt answer my original question of how many playoff losses do the twins have since 2001..
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    he didnt answer my original question of how many playoff losses do the twins have since 2001..

It's okay Frank, I understand that your team will stink up the south side (moreso than usual) this season and you need to spend your time thinking of ways to bring down the Twins. If you think the White Sox have a better chance to win the World Series this year than the Twins, you're sadly mistaken.
  • Options
    the sox do. sox have better starting pitching. twins are banking on unproven guys, and that stellar bullpen of thiers is gonna get burnt out early. and dont give me any lines about that "powerhouse" twins offense i was reading about in the other thread. we all know that pitching and not playing singles into inside the park HRs wins postseason games.
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    8-7, Tee hee.
  • Options
    after 2 games! just wait til the twins lose 2 in a row

(which will most likely happen this weekend)
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    8-7, Tee hee.

Honestly, I know you are jsut trying to get under Franks skin, but this thread is really intended to be FOR the WHite Sox, no?
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd wrote:
    Honestly, I know you are jsut trying to get under Franks skin, but this thread is really intended to be FOR the WHite Sox, no?

Hey if he stays out of ours, I'll stay out of here. It's all part of the fun though.
  • Options
    Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    Vedd Hedd wrote:

OK then. The White Sox stink.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • Options
    8-7, Tee hee.
    Sox will come back from their slump when they get a stab at the Twinkies. :D
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,803
    BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go cleveland!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go cleveland!
    would somebody give speedy the heimlich. I think he's choking.
  • Options
    would somebody give speedy the heimlich. I think he's choking.
    im not choking.......

but your starting pitching is.................
  • Options
    white sox e.r.a. after 2 games.............

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    white sox e.r.a. after 2 games.............

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Speedy,.. the Cubs have a better record right now than the Sox.. Enjoy it while it lasts!.. Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!
  • Options
    Hey Speedy,.. the Cubs have a better record right now than the Sox.. Enjoy it while it lasts!.. Hahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!
    have fun with the twins this weekend........