Anyone LOVE where they live?

1235»

Comments

• wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I do love it here. I grew up in San Diego (3rd generation) when it was small, but never liked the heat. I hated it when it grew. I always knew I belonged where it was cooler, where it rained, where there were trees. I also do like that it is a college town and that we are close to Canada, as I did love living and visiting Mexico when we lived in San Diego. Love living close to another country to visit. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • got the ocean about two hours away
    the mountains five or six hours away
    the landscape is hilly and green
    beautiful flowering trees and wildflowers
    hot summers
    mild winters, for the most part
    history
    what's not to love?

i love two things about the house
    the long driveway
    the front porch
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    i live in sydney australia...whats not to love? :D:D

Ditto.

Well actually, all these thunderstorms we're having lately are giving me the shits. :eek:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I really miss my flat in Prague. It was a beautiful old building (well, they all are over there) that had just been rennovated. It was right near the metro stop; a short ride to the city centre and even better only a 30 minute walk. I used to love my walks every morning to class, soaking in the beautiful city each day. And, there was a really cool padded red door too! :p I miss it so much, but I'm going back next week and staying w my old flatmate! Good times.

I do like where I live now. A cute, "earthy" college town; lots of great restaurants and some fun bars. Not too far from the mountains or the beach, or San Francisco. But I'd giving anything to be back in Berlin That place is without a doubt my favorite city in the world. ;)
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    chinobaeza wrote:
    love my city...no violence, no wars, normal taxes, no corruption, good cops...Luxembourg you can stick your GDP per capita up your ***
    :D

hehehe
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The physical address where I live I love...it's Smalbany that can suck it.