Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    he keeps manipulating the kids by telling them he is gettng sole custody, the house, the car, the camper, in plain words, EVERYTHING. They are too young to get the laws involved in these things but he is just the same intimidating them. Now when the two don't want to listen, they tell me what dad said about me and my soon to be future. I tell them it is bs, but I am afraid that the middle two boys have gotten the generational curse from the ex's side of woman abuse. They are pretty bad. All ways possible; verbally, physically, emotionally, financially, god you'd think they were attractive and actually thought they were hot. If you would see my ex, you would be so like, "Su, why do you listen to his crap??". But I need to remain steady for the kids and the hopes that the truth will come out and he will not be allowed to violate me from my kids.

divorce sucks enough. but now his insecure mind games?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    depends on how you look at it though.......right? as a bad thing or a good thing?
    who knows at this point.....was looking forward to it, but now I'm not!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    who knows at this point.....was looking forward to it, but now I'm not!

I don't know if it is the same but you know I think of maybe one or two guys that were really cute in like my 20's maybe and we had gone out for a little while, and I wonder now how they get along. And although, I am not out there at all, not until my number one job of raising these kids are grown, I think it would be such a shame to waste all of this time being alone to blow it on a half way thing.......
    you know??

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    traffic jam!
    "i forgot the words...."
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    I don't know if it is the same but you know I think of maybe one or two guys that were really cute in like my 20's maybe and we had gone out for a little while, and I wonder now how they get along. And although, I am not out there at all, not until my number one job of raising these kids are grown, I think it would be such a shame to waste all of this time being alone to blow it on a half way thing.......
    you know??
    it's just a friend from the past..... nothing along those lines.
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    i freakin LOVE the way you said all that!!! i felt the aggression!!! Well done! :D
    Thanks....and I feel muuuuuch better now
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    Being full of cold and having to drink Lemsip all day and not being able to taste my food...
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    Having to start working on our high school basketball preview section, plus the fact that I put all the real work off until the last minute as I always do. I guess I work better under pressure. Our web sizes have changed this year though and I have resize and rework all the elements to fit a much more cramped space....this should really be a bitch
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i missed the bus which means i am fucked.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    fires
  • Options
    I feel really sick today... :(
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    My talent-laden hockey team constantly playing like they're allergic to hockey.
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Being full of cold and having to drink Lemsip all day and not being able to taste my food...
    I feel really sick today... :(

:( I've been ill for a month. Hope we all feel better soon.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    :( I've been ill for a month. Hope we all feel better soon.

i'm "sick" for a couple of months now.....so yeah lets hope we all feel better soon....:o
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    my boss giving me the feeling like it is such a pain in the ass for him to give me my paycheck!!!

Geez.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Stupid fucking douchebag assholes. That's what did not make my day.

I'm in college, and I HATE group work. I do better work by myself, I'm impatient and kind of a control freak. It's for the greater good that I work independently. But, sometimes that's unavoidable.

I had to do this huge, uber important project about Pearson International Airport with another girl last month and although she did do some work, it was all useless. All she did was email me llinks to some websites, and a page she wrote out of phone numbers and names for some airlines...maybe about 15 of them...which is about a quarter of the amount that was required, and a bunch of them were wrong....so I had to pull an all nighter to fix her mistakes and do the work she didn't do.

I had to do another project, again was ASSigned to work with the same girl. Talked to the prof about what happened in the other course, was basically told tough shit. So, me being a huge pushover, I caved.
    This project is worth the most marks out of anything done this semester and was supposed to be done in 3 parts, all due on differenet days.
    I did EVERYTHING for the first part. Well, to be fair, she again sent me some links to websites and a few cut and paste things that had I not known she cut and pasted them into her email and deleted them, I would have been kicked out for plagiarism. So again, had to pull a few all nighters to pull this one off.
    Talked to the prof...again...was told tough shit...again :mad:

Second part of that project was due yesterday. I had been working on it on and off, not too seriously, for a few days. Two days ago we were supposed to get together to work on it, and she never came to class.
    The day before yesterday she did show up and said she would stay after class and work on it with me.
    She did 15 mins of work then went home. I did 11 hours of work on it, just that night....not including the little bits and pieces I did for the few days prior...and once again went without sleep.

So obviously at this point I'm just a huge ball of stress.

Then today I get to class and we have to do group work again...just a small in class assignment this time, but again we were assigned who to work with.
    I didn't have to work with this same girl, but the two people I did have to work with were just as useless as she was and we didn't get it done, ended up having to present something that in comparison to the other groups looked like holding up a Denny's placemat with shit on it next to a Rembrandt.

Oh, and I told the other girls in my group that since I did all the work they had to do the presenting part of it and they both shot me dirty looks.

Seriously people. Are you fucking retarded? :rolleyes:

I guess really I'm the retard for consistently letting it happen, but fuck.

Sorry that's so long and probably makes no sense to anyone here lol....just needed to vent :mad:
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    So, to sum things up....people are stupid. That did not make my day.
    And I'm a doormat, which never makes my day.

God I wish I was better with confrontation :(
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    So, to sum things up....people are stupid. That did not make my day.
    And I'm a doormat, which never makes my day.

God I wish I was better with confrontation :(
    Just hanging around this place for long enough will toughen you up a little. :)

But yeah, group work in college sucks. Especially when you're in a group with a stoner, and two people who never, ever, ever go to class. And the presentation is a dramatisation of an anthropological study that is physically impossible to pull off alone. Also, I don't know if anyone's ever tried to mock-fight with a guy who was off his head on weed, but it's not as easy as it looks.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    more brush fires.....more people's home destroyed :(
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

It looks bad on MSNBC.

Take care and be safe.
  • Options
    A sore throat that feels like I'm swallowing knives and a cough which feels like I'm trying to get them out again :(
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    A sore throat that feels like I'm swallowing knives and a cough which feels like I'm trying to get them out again :(

ouch, dang dude that really is a descriptive way of putting it.... nicely done

&

be well soon
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    cutback wrote:
    It's AWFUL.

A mobile home park of about 600 homes completely destroyed.
    No containment.
    I was supposed to go to Burbank today for my uncle's 80th with another aunt and uncle from MN there but I cannot get through which is obviously NOTHING compared to what the people there are going through.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    It's AWFUL.

A mobile home park of about 600 homes completely destroyed.
    No containment.
    I was supposed to go to Burbank today for my uncle's 80th with another aunt and uncle from MN there but I cannot get through which is obviously NOTHING compared to what the people there are going through.

i've been watching the news all morning....it's just so sad......the winds are atrocious....yet where i am not even a breeze....

i wouldn't even try to get out here....i've heard angeles crest is jammed...
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    ouch, dang dude that really is a descriptive way of putting it.... nicely done

&

be well soon

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~getting lost trying to find freakin hermosa effin beach yesterday :mad:

~and my bro having to be sent to work the fires tonite :(
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    you know, I have been so laid back about this seperation thing.....like let's just forget the divorce and when the kids are all a little older (my youngest is 11; she is getting to be right up there with her brothers........) and then, we can go about divvying up the wrenches, and rakes, and unmatched cutlery, and dollar store dishes, furniture my mother bought me, art projects the kids made for us, you get half the dog and half the cat.........blah, blah, blah, blah,etc.

but no, the poor excuse for a man, continues to manipulate his kids and tell them that I am worthless, they don't have to listen to me and that he is going to take everything away from me. Thursday night he went to take my son Christopher and his friends to the Riv to see their favorite band Chiodos, and I didn't know that he took Jeremy too. I thought he was at a friend's house. Then two hours later I find out that he has him, and guess what? He is not coming home until tomorrow night and I cannot do a thing about it. My daughter, who should be able to see her dad if he wasn't such an ass, is stuck with not seeing her dad because he is an ass and I can't just let her go.

but you know, what ? I know I am not doing right. That sucks and it is not her fault. I have heard all of my life to be the bigger person. I have heard that in the end people get their's back. But I have lost faith that this is true. i have gotten tired of being fucked over just for being the type of person who says, 'I am sorry; I messed up.", or "It is just my opinion; I don;t know.....", or "no, you go; it's cool", because I am not into the martyr thing but it just isn't worth it for me to always be first, right, better, whatever, I don't care........but you know 45 years of the shit and it starts becoming obvious that as long as I am willing to take the blame, it's all good to the others......there is no respect for someone my age with her tail between her legs. And I can't as well respect that in me.
    But my kids are the most most important thing God gave me next to my writing and it is so hard to watch them be fucked with when it is bad enough that we have jipped them out of parents who could just fucking handle it?? I mean, "kids don't fight", "mom and dad, play nice,"??? I feel so bad for them about this. But to complicate it with him still trying to get them to see he is better, when they don't want to do this, is just weak.
    I need to figure out which lawyer is better --and more affordable and then get this going. He already served me so it's not like I have much of a choice other than to fight for the kids.........I am so tired already.........

• Options
    people who think everyone should fake happiness.
  • Options
    people who think everyone should fake happiness.
    my mother missed her calling, all through high school she said, "be happy". damn, like I should have thought of that...........right.

can't fake happiness but you can seek some peaceful solitude.....

• Options
    writersu wrote:
    my mother missed her calling, all through high school she said, "be happy". damn, like I should have thought of that...........right.

can't fake happiness but you can seek some peaceful solitude.....
    my mom thinks that if i don't have a forever smile on my face that I'm miserable..... she's the most fake person I know!