what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    iron wars
    wah
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    math test coming up and i am like.....what the?? :D
    i understand it for the most part but not fully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETZbifO0fM
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Missing the east coast, the ocean.
  • Options
    jeez not to be a negative nelly but eating advil all day, day after day is NOT making my day :(
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ~getting lost trying to find freakin hermosa effin beach yesterday :mad:

How do you get lost finding hermosa beach?? Just drive up the 405 and turn left towards the ocean.;):p

Have you made it to that spot I told you about in Malibu??:D
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Trailer wrote:
    How do you get lost finding hermosa beach?? Just drive up the 405 and turn left towards the ocean.;):p

Have you made it to that spot I told you about in Malibu??:D

if only it were that simple!!!!! i was looking for a tiny street that apparently doesnt have a street sign anymore! :eek:

and not yet baby, im NERVOUS!!!!!! but soon!!!! :D

running out of pepsi DID NOT make my day!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Seeing a kid get knocked down on the road by my house this morning :(
    He just ran out to cross the road on the way to school. He didn't look too bad when the ambulance took him away, but I hope he's ok...
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    First day back at work after two weeks of hollidays.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    good day for a Monday..
    wah
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Delta's "customer service".
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Seeing a kid get knocked down on the road by my house this morning :(
    He just ran out to cross the road on the way to school. He didn't look too bad when the ambulance took him away, but I hope he's ok...
    A friend of mine was hit by a truck the other day and knocked to the ground, she was ok but had to go to hospital to be sure and had large bruising on her back.

The driver DID NOT STOP!!! :mad:
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    A friend of mine was hit by a truck the other day and knocked to the ground, she was ok but had to go to hospital to be sure and had large bruising on her back.

The driver DID NOT STOP!!! :mad:
    The driver stopped, and to be fair looked in a worse state than the kid. Half of me felt really sorry for the kid, the other half wanted to go up and shout ' THIS is why your Mum always tells you to be careful :mad:'
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    The driver stopped, and to be fair looked in a worse state than the kid. Half of me felt really sorry for the kid, the other half wanted to go up and shout ' THIS is why your Mum always tells you to be careful :mad:'
    Hah yeah, the kind of thing where if you're the parent, you hug and kiss them madly from relief and then scream at them for the next 3 hours for being stupid :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options

I'd have done the latter... not everyday you get the oppotunity to be "the nasty lady who'll tell you off!" ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Broke my pinky playing football last night. It was within the last 24 ours. I have a swollen purple sausage where my finger used to live. Broken bone # 234,567 for me, or close. I've lost track.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    a swollen purple sausage

That would have been sufficient...
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    That would have been sufficient...

Well now I have two, so things aren't all bad...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Broke my pinky playing football last night. It was within the last 24 ours. I have a swollen purple sausage where my finger used to live. Broken bone # 234,567 for me, or close. I've lost track.

mmmmm.....sausage.
    what??

My day was not made by seeing all the destruction from the fires here in So Cal.

Prayers to all those people.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I may have to fix my car again. I"ll find out friday. :mad:

Got my upper wisdom teeth taken out a few hours ago and I'm oozing blood from my mouth.

I'm now patiently waiting for someone to knock on my door and kick me in the balls to finish my day off right.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i'm sorry you're having a shitty day but this...

I'm now patiently waiting for someone to knock on my door and kick me in the balls to finish my day off right.

cracked me up! :D:D
  • Options
    I may have to fix my car again. I"ll find out friday. :mad:

Got my upper wisdom teeth taken out a few hours ago and I'm oozing blood from my mouth.

*boards plane to Portland*

:p

Feel better, dude. Man, I remember having mine out :eek:

I know you are in pain but that made me laugh
  • Options
    loud mouths
    wah
  • Options
    Every single fucking thing.

Ugh.
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    three things:
    1. being scolded early morning
    2. intentions misconstrued
    3. freaking drivers stopping in the middle of the street
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    My friend who lost her husband recently just got word that her 2yo twins have 'significant global development delay' and need speech, occupational and physiotherapy.

I also just got an email saying she had terrible dreams of her husband all night.

This is the most innocent, sweetest and strong individual I know and this world is testing her more than I reckon I could handle. Suffice to say its killing me too!!!!!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    Finding out tonight that my dad won't be home for Thanksgiving. :(
  • Options
    fark.. so sorry DonJon

it's just not f*cking fair

i can't complain today
    wah
  • Options
    StellaStella Posts: 283
    Finding out my friends 500metres up the road from me lost the roof and back wall of their house in the storm. (although, that did not make my sunday, not my wednesday.... delayed post due to power being out!!)

BUT: today finding out that some of their uninsured electrical gear still works after being rained on for the last 48 hours due to not having a roof Totally made my day :)
    I have no signature
  • Options
    the fact that it's 4am and i'm still awake and still working. i might try to catch 3 hours of shut eye before getting back up and back to work. no rest for the wicked.
    she was underwhelmed, if that's a word
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    receiving news that a cousin of mine died...:(
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...