what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Trailer wrote:
    getting hurt by a girl i like:(

:mad:

You want me to kick her ass for you?
  • jked3jked3 Posts: 171
    Columbia 96/98;Randall's Island 96;Tibetan Freedom 97;Late Show 98;Camden 98/00/03/06/08;E Rutherford 98/06;MSG 98/03/08;VF Choice (DC) 98;Uniondale 03;State College 03;Holmdel 03;VF Change (Reading) 04;AC 05;Philly 05; Lolla 07.....[EV Newark 08]
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    :mad:

You want me to kick her ass for you?

haha:D Nah, I'm not mad at her. We weren't dating or anything. She's always just been really flirtatious with me.. and I felt myself starting to really like her.

So, we went out with a group of friends.. and later on in the night I see her making out with some random guy. I headed home after I saw that.. I guess I liked her more than I thought.:o but I'm over it now.. thanks though!:)
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    hurting my wifes feelings. She's been having recurring feelings about how she is being treated at work. Despite all the different suggestions about what she could do, she chooses to do nothing. And I told her so. from my perspective it starting to annoy me. Same shit different day kinda thing . what as a thickheaded male am I missing here?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    hurting my wifes feelings. She's been having recurring feelings about how she is being treated at work. Despite all the different suggestions about what she could do, she chooses to do nothing. And I told her so. from my perspective it starting to annoy me. Same shit different day kinda thing . what as a thickheaded male am I missing here?

Definitely not a thickheaded male thing. I'm the same way. Do something about it or shut up. You can only be supportive for so long.
    If the situation was reversed she'd tell you to be a man and do something about it.
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,875
    Definitely not a thickheaded male thing. I'm the same way. Do something about it or shut up. You can only be supportive for so long.
    If the situation was reversed she'd tell you to be a man and do something about it.
    No when I get frustrsted I'm ready to quit(of course i don't) and what I receive from her is" whatever you decide I'll support you."

So , please some Helpful advice to relating to the fairer ....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • getting frustrated with myself and taking it out on other people :( I really wanna sleep but don't think I can and have a headache :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    just realized its my turn to make our menu for a week...i find it stressful since i am not a cook and i have limited knowledge in menu-making...and to top it off, i have to consider two people coming to stay with us for a few days...making a budget for each meal can also be stressful...:(
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    going to grab my favorite scarf and having it smell like poo.....then seeing it's dry clean only:mad:

driving around my new area and not really seeing any good take out places:(

trying to paint something for my parents as a thank you but not liking anything I do.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    going to grab my favorite scarf and having it smell like poo.....then seeing it's dry clean only:mad:

driving around my new area and not really seeing any good take out places:(

trying to paint something for my parents as a thank you but not liking anything I do.

HAHA why does it smell like poo? Have you been hanging around Suns Rival? ;)
  • writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    what did not make my day was dealing with my soon to be ex spouse's bullshit again.........

damn, this is a pattern........
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926

what the...:eek:
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
    suns rival wrote:
    what the...:eek:
    I thought maybe you used her scarf as toilet paper ;)
    writersu wrote:
    what did not make my day was dealing with my soon to be ex spouse's bullshit again.........

damn, this is a pattern........
    I'm sorry to hear that....i feel you pain!! i really do:(
    could smell like poo cause i've never cleaned it and i've had it for 2 years :eek:
  • Trailer wrote:
    haha:D Nah, I'm not mad at her. We weren't dating or anything. She's always just been really flirtatious with me.. and I felt myself starting to really like her.

So, we went out with a group of friends.. and later on in the night I see her making out with some random guy. I headed home after I saw that.. I guess I liked her more than I thought.:o but I'm over it now.. thanks though!:)

Ah babe I have been there :(

Probably just as well I am a lover not a fighter ;) if you want to chAt Mr D you know where I am.
    we just had our computer server reformatted...the thing is, i can't get the network set-up to work....aaaaargh...i forgot to copy the settings before having it reformatted...now, i'm doomed...

• Last night, forcing down a pint of Crone's cider on the 'recommendation' of Sian of the Dead and AudioDave... OK so AudioDave warned me against it but Sian was egging me on! It DID NOT make my entire heartburn-enfused night. ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Last night, forcing down a pint of Crone's cider on the 'recommendation' of Sian of the Dead and AudioDave... OK so AudioDave warned me against it but Sian was egging me on! It DID NOT make my entire heartburn-enfused night. ;)

I was wishing it on all four of you :p:D
    sorry you were the only one to cop it :o
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    I was wishing it on all four of you :p:D
    sorry you were the only one to cop it :o

LOL I don't know what fate befell them after we went our seperate ways, but I reckon Sian could've been stomach pumped and she'd never admit it to me.. I think she likes the idea I can't take my drink ;)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    waking up at 6:30 to go to school to take the PSAT's. yuck. its SATURDAY! i'm not supposed to be at school! oh well, at least they dont count!
    still can't get the network set-up to work...this really sucks!

samjam wrote:
    waking up at 6:30 to go to school to take the PSAT's. yuck. its SATURDAY! i'm not supposed to be at school! oh well, at least they dont count!

so, if they don't count, why did you go?

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    writersu wrote:
    so, if they don't count, why did you go?
    everyone goes. it's just so you get a feel for how the SATs are. also, if you happen to do very well (which i definitely did not) you'll be named a National Merit Scholar & can possibly get a scholarship of some sort. and when i get the answers back i know what to work on with my tutor.
    but trust me, i did not wanna be there!!! glad its over with!
    samjam wrote:
    everyone goes. it's just so you get a feel for how the SATs are. also, if you happen to do very well (which i definitely did not) you'll be named a National Merit Scholar & can possibly get a scholarship of some sort. and when i get the answers back i know what to work on with my tutor.
    but trust me, i did not wanna be there!!! glad its over with!

that's good, then. you are really smart then to do that.

sometimes, no pretty much all of the time, the things we do that are no fun end up being the most beneficial.........doesn't that stink, though?

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    He's gone home :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • FrankieJFrankieJ Posts: 602
    muiren77 wrote:
    still can't get the network set-up to work...this really sucks!

so then how are you posting???
    GO GIANTS
    GO DEVILS
    7/14/03-PNC NJ ~ 6/1/06-CAA1 NJ ~ 6/3/06-CAA2 NJ ~ 8/5/07-Lolla IL ~ 6/24/08-MSG1 ~ 6/25/08-MSG2 ~ 8/7/08-NJPAC (eV Solo)

"I'm feeling kinda righteous right now...with my Bad@$$-M0therf*ck!n'-Ukulele!"
    -eV 8/7
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    not winning $30million :(
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
    A REALLY REALLY bad day :(
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    homesickness
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"