what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    My auto ins. increasing by $685 every 6 mos due to adding a 2nd teenage son to the policy!!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I made one of the dumbest decisions in my life. After the MansfieldII show, I decided to drive directly home around 2:30a.m. without sleep on the Masspike.
    This after being lost in Foxborough/Mansfield for an hour[sorry Chris, we should have taken the shuttle].

I fell asleep on the wheels and spun my car a couple of times on the road, luckily there were no vehicles around during that time. The door & driver side of my car is all scratched up and dented.

However, I was glad nothing happened and fortunate to be ALIVE. :)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    LongRd. wrote:
    I made one of the dumbest decisions in my life. After the MansfieldII show, I decided to drive directly home around 2:30a.m. without sleep on the Masspike.
    This after being lost in Foxborough/Mansfield for an hour[sorry Chris, we should have taken the shuttle].

I fell asleep on the wheels and spun my car a couple of times on the road, luckily there were no vehicles around during that time. The door & driver side of my car is all scratched up and dented.

whoa! :eek: glad everyone is ok! :)
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    LongRd. wrote:

That's really scary. I'm glad no one was hurt. I used to wonder how someone could fall asleep while driving, but I've had those moments recently only long trips where all I wanted to do was close my eyes. Late night driving can be so risky. Again, I'm glad the only thing hurt was the car door, it could have been worse.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    thanks you_are and Gray.

Yes, it was a really stupid decision on my part. I'm just relieve that there no other cars on the road during that time. I'm usually a careful and responsible driver but just made a really dumb choice earlier today.

So lucky there was just a little ditch off the road and not a cliff or something.

I totally learned a valuable lesson from this. Pull over and sleep if I have to. :)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Don't EVER do that again.

Signed, Your mom. ;)
  • PM-FUCKIN'-T :mad::mad::mad:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    ??? you mean PMS???!!! :p
  • Lizard wrote:
    ??? you mean PMS???!!! :p

GRRRRRR!!!!!! :mad:

:p
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    the usual
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    someone talking down to me, as if i'm stupid and don't know how to do my job
    someone with less seniority getting something before me - actually i've been totally skipped over in this situation
    and these damn mood swings :mad:
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    The Terrible Twos
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    lol someone told me that when they see dog shit that has been stepped in... they think of me :eek: and that the smell only adds to it!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    being handed a bag of potato skin chips that are BACON and CHEESE flavored and being assured there is NO BACON FLAVOR. Yet i try it and it tastes like freakin bacon only dammit!!!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    The Terrible Twos
    Diarrhea??? :eek: hehe
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    It started yesterday=
    Somebody STEPPED ON MY FOOT! really hard! getting off the train
    my train went on a different track and I had to go really out of my way and was almost late to work!
    Oh and the person that does payroll left off 2 days of pay in my last check and didn't explain why! She blamed someone else! Blech!

My super changed the lock on my mailbox and didn't feel a need to TELL ME to give me the key! So I haven't checked my mail in 2 days. And when I FINALLY get him on the phone tonight he's like "oh, I have your key!"
    and I want to be like "DO you?"
    THANKS.

My dentist was trying to charge $25 for a 'dental rinse'. Like what, Listerine? I decided to get a new dentist. And they slap me with the bill before I even get in the chair!

And THEN. I have a coupon for a free little box of chocolate at Duane Reade. The cashier DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO READ. She says, you have to buy two.
    I had to read it to her. I was like it says "A complimentary box.' A means "one."
    She still didn't get it

I asked her to call the manager but I was so heated I walked out. BLech.! BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!

Blech!!!
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    LongRd. wrote:

OMG :eek:
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
    After a day off work mostly sleeping, I still feel so sick and achy. I need to get better!

Still being really sad about something/someone.

Feeling all around blah.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    beeing lazy, 3rd day in a row having a nap, starting to fell refreshed from the weekend trip to Hartford & Mansfield and back
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    After a day off work mostly sleeping, I still feel so sick and achy. I need to get better!

Still being really sad about something/someone.

Feeling all around blah.

Feel better. :)

Losing my voice :(
  • So fucking much. :(
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
    Someone turning everything into a joke when you are trying to talk about something important that makes you vulnerable...not fun. Makes me feel worse than I already do.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Cory's Bird and it's shotgun attachment that is attached to it's rectum.
    NERDS!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    It's fucking raining AGAIN! :mad: I went shopping last night to buy some summer clothes to cheer myself up... but it's just depressed me cos it's like winter and I'm NEVER going to get to wear them :( . It's just NOT FAIR!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It's fucking raining AGAIN! :mad: I went shopping last night to buy some summer clothes to cheer myself up... but it's just depressed me cos it's like winter and I'm NEVER going to get to wear them :( . It's just NOT FAIR!

hey hells... get yourself away somewhere sunny like LA, Florida, Texas.. ohhh wait... they'll track you!! :p

seriously.. get yourself away on a nice 2 week break somewhere sunny and stuff :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    hey hells... get yourself away somewhere sunny like LA, Florida, Texas.. ohhh wait... they'll track you!! : p

seriously.. get yourself away on a nice 2 week break somewhere sunny and stuff :)
    Ignoring your first line :p yeh, I need it. Well we've got a week in Devon coming up in three weeks. I'm really looking forward to it but I'm kinda wishing instead that we'd agreed on somewhere boring yet sunny like Spain. I'm definitely gonna need some sun at some stage this year if I don't get it here. This shit's depressing as fuck :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    feeling like this was the longest day EVER and STILL hasnt ended!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    My freakin' sinuses :(
  • My freakin' sinuses :(

Have they ever made your day? :p I'm just kidding. Hope you feel better. :)

Strained relationships are making these last few days pretty tough. :(
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Another day of working in the rain today. :(