what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    SENROCK! wrote:
    raccoons i can handle. possums are DISGUSTING!!! You can google them if u want but i would NOT recommend it!!! :eek: I dated a guy a few years ago that lovedto RESCUE them! Everytime we were at home, his doggie would hear a noise run to the door if he heard a noise. Everytime it was a possum, the guy would go get it some food and draw them closer to the house! I was like @#$!* :mad: %&@#$!@ :mad:

Well I don't like any of those types of critters or vermins so I will take your word for it.
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Me doing something yesterday that made me very vulnerable, and pretty much getting a slap in the face. When will I learn? :( Well I'm done with this. This time I mean it!
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Me doing something yesterday that made me very vulnerable, and pretty much getting a slap in the face. When will I learn? :( Well I'm done with this. This time I mean it!

aww..don't be so hard on yourself...I did something like that a couple of weeks ago...It's hard when you care. But I learned some people aren't worth caring about.

:(
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

Alright, who's ass do you need me to kick now?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Alright, who's ass do you need me to kick now?

Awww....:) Thanks. I may take you up on your offer! :p
    libragirl wrote:
    aww..don't be so hard on yourself...I did something like that a couple of weeks ago...It's hard when you care. But I learned some people aren't worth caring about.

:(

It IS hard and my friend keeps telling me that he isn't worth it, and I know it. It is hard to let go. But enough is enough!

A double dose of PJ is definitely going to help me though. :)
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    It IS hard and my friend keeps telling me that he isn't worth it, and I know it. It is hard to let go. But enough is enough!

For sure :D

I am cranky today... for no good reason... LOL well I am not super cranky but I feel tense and compounded by the fact that I am hungry but can't eat :(
    For sure :D

I am cranky today... for no good reason... LOL well I am not super cranky but I feel tense and compounded by the fact that I am hungry but can't eat :(

I was afraid you see this. :p You are right though! :o

Aww sorry you are cranky. Just think about our trip! :D
    I was afraid you see this. :p You are right though! :o

Aww sorry you are cranky. Just think about our trip! :D

Well it hardly seems the time for "I told you so" :o:p but we are going to have SO much fun you won't even be bothered!!!!!!!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~someone calling me WAY too much during the night....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    Well it hardly seems the time for "I told you so" :o:p but we are going to have SO much fun you won't even be bothered!!!!!!!!

More like "I told you so, hey?" :p Some Canadian dude sent me a friend request on facebook. You know him? :p

I KNOW the thought of next week is making my day.

What didn't make my day: the photo thread being locked!

oh yeah everyone around me says let it go..he's not worth it. They are right but he fucked with the wrong chic.

But yeah PJ is the cure for all that ails.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    More like "I told you so, hey?" : p Some Canadian dude sent me a friend request on facebook. You know him? : p

LMAO What does that mean, hey? :p Let me guess is it Bob from Toronto? He is my cousin :rolleyes: :D:D

What was up with that thread being locked??? :confused:
    libragirl wrote:
    oh yeah everyone around me says let it go..he's not worth it. They are right but he fucked with the wrong chic.

But yeah PJ is the cure for all that ails.

Exactly! :)
    you guys.....i love ya all and we all love this thread when things dont make our day but.......we HAVE to cut the chat or this will get locked like other good threads ok????? Im not trying to kill the FLOW but if i dont say it, the modz will end this!!! :eek: Thanks! :D

~knowing its MY fault, did NOT make my day

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

being at work..and it's slow as hell.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    What did NOT make my day.....?

Seeing our seven day weather forecast :mad:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    SENROCK! wrote:
    you guys.....i love ya all and we all love this thread when things dont make our day but.......we HAVE to cut the chat or this will get locked like other good threads ok????? Im not trying to kill the FLOW but if i dont say it, the modz will end this!!! :eek: Thanks! :D

~knowing its MY fault, did NOT make my day

SEN's mean post did not make my day :(

:p
    SEN's mean post did not make my day :(

:p

Thinking it was my last barely pg-13 rated post in the picture thread that got it shut down did not make my day. Knowing I can now blame SEN...

Priceless.

being blamed by sexxxy eyedclaar and pearljamjen while i was ONLY trying to do us all a favor, did NOTTTT make my day. Now, i will run and cry.....

• Knowing that SEN is obviously going through fits of exxxistential anxxxst due to a good post she made and people taking it wrongly, did NOT make my day. :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    What didn't make my day: Not being able to hold SEN to my bosom and comfort her while the tears FLOW out :(
    SENROCK! wrote:
    being blamed by sexxxy eyedclaar and pearljamjen while i was ONLY trying to do us all a favor, did NOTTTT make my day. Now, i will run and cry.....

You really shouldn't run and cry. Being emotionally upset while running only leads to tripping accidents. Find yourself a nice quiet corner...

the 3 PIT CREW posters above me (jen, harmless, eyed) being sarcastic did NOT make my day!!!! hahahahaha ok im lying yes it did!!! :D

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    ....seeing a stiff dead dog, with its legs sticking straight up!!! :eek: on the way to work this morning.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    ....seeing a stiff dead dog, with its legs sticking straight up!!! :eek: on the way to work this morning.

:( NOW im really crying. :(

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:

:( :(

10 bucks says the dog fell out of the back of a pickup
    cutback wrote:
    :( :(

10 bucks says the dog fell out of the back of a pickup
    :mad: ure probably right. :mad:

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    finding out someone hacked into the personnel information at my husband's job!!!! :mad:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    More like "I told you so, hey?" :p Some Canadian dude sent me a friend request on facebook. You know him? :p

it was locked?! :eek:
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all