what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    I just have to say how much I love this thread...I don't read the what made your day thread anymore because this is so much better! :)
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    I just have to say how much I love this thread...I don't read the what made your day thread anymore because this is so much better! :)

hahahaha! i agree, the other one just depresses me :o:D
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • riffrandallriffrandall Posts: 685
    I went to the gym & when I was done wiped down the machine like usual.
    In a good- right after my workout mood.

I went to throw away the wipee thing that I just used, and the trash was full of bloody paper towels, spilling over the top! In the cardio room.
    NASTY.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    I just put a traction pad on my brand new Laird Hamilton SUP board, and flipped it over (on my lawn) to add the fin, and there was a biiiiigggg fucking dent in the bottom of the board. Cracked fibreglass and all. Tuflite my ass!! I haven't even had the damn thing in the water - and only just unwrapped it today, tons of plastic, bubblewrap, and cardboard...I was all keen on tossing it in the ocean after a shitty day of work (daydreaming about getting on the water), and now....now....I'm so upset that I can't even eat chocolate...and "Big Wave" makes me cry!!
    be philanthropic
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    waiting...and waiting ...and waiting
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I just put a traction pad on my brand new Laird Hamilton SUP board, and flipped it over (on my lawn) to add the fin, and there was a biiiiigggg fucking dent in the bottom of the board. Cracked fibreglass and all. Tuflite my ass!! I haven't even had the damn thing in the water - and only just unwrapped it today, tons of plastic, bubblewrap, and cardboard...I was all keen on tossing it in the ocean after a shitty day of work (daydreaming about getting on the water), and now....now....I'm so upset that I can't even eat chocolate...and "Big Wave" makes me cry!!
    THAT sucks big donkey ones. :mad: This did not make my day.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    you are wrote:
    hahahaha! i agree, the other one just depresses me :o:D

All those damn happy people! :mad:

:(
    What did not make my day: Instead of breathing fresh air when I go outside, all I smell is the inferno that surrounds me :(
    ~not being able to celebrate a birthday with someone

~2 special frenz not feeling well :(

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    I am normally not the sort to complain about having lobster... but I may have had too much for dinner :confused:

SO full :o
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I am normally not the sort to complain about having lobster... but I may have had too much for dinner :confused:

SO full :o

;):D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi1npkqifnE

The temperature is not making my day!!!! 8c??????????? :eek:
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    --It is supposed to be 110 degrees tomorrow

--I had forgotten ALL about Costco cookies until tonight. I was going to have fruit, but then I said, "I'm on my period, I'm pissed off at someone and have HORRIBLE cramps, so I'll have a cookie." And I did. Damn Costco

--I want to kick someone SOOOOO badly where it counts...but I can't :(
    the art of guessing

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Finding my 5 yr olds goldfish belly up at the bottom of the tank. He's at school and I have to tell him when he gets home....
    :(:(:(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Finding my 5 yr olds goldfish belly up at the bottom of the tank. He's at school and I have to tell him when he gets home....
    :(:(:(
    :eek: You've LOADSA time to go get a replacement! Run!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    :eek: You've LOADSA time to go get a replacement! Run!
    The thing is, his little brother saw me 'disposing of the body'. You can be sure he'll tell him. But maybe you're right. The petshop is open til 6 ;)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    The thing is, his little brother saw me 'disposing of the body'. You can be sure he'll tell him. But maybe you're right. The petshop is open til 6 ;)
    Nah, if there's any questions... say 'well I thought I'd surprise you by getting you a 2nd fish... but it turns out they just gave me a plastic fish I'm afraid and I only noticed when I'd got it home' :cool: ;)

Or you could just make the little fella out to be a liar :) OR bribe him.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Nah, if there's any questions... say 'well I thought I'd surprise you by getting you a 2nd fish... but it turns out they just gave me a plastic fish I'm afraid and I only noticed when I'd got it home' :cool: ;)

Or you could just make the little fella out to be a liar :) OR bribe him.
    LOL Threats and bribery.... Isn't that parenting anyway? ;)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    LOL Threats and bribery.... Isn't that parenting anyway? ;)
    I could speculate... but thankfully I haven't a clue :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    --I had forgotten ALL about Costco cookies until tonight. I was going to have fruit, but then I said, "I'm on my period, I'm pissed off at someone and have HORRIBLE cramps, so I'll have a cookie." And I did. Damn Costco

ok, i've been eyeing those cookies! are they that good? i'm only gonna get 'em for emergencies though....like PMS! :o:D
    You got to spend it all
    I could speculate... but thankfully I haven't a clue :D
    Yet..... ;):p:)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    you are wrote:
    ok, i've been eyeing those cookies! are they that good? i'm only gonna get 'em for emergencies though....like PMS! :o:D

YES. Normally I don't like store bought cookies (there are a few exceptions, like Canadian maple cookies or from a bakery) because we have some bakers in my family (including me) so I've always been used to homeade goodies from scratch. But these are SO soft and are good! I hadn't had one since college! They are perfect for PMS, or if you are like me and get the symptoms during your TOM.

What didn't make my day: mornings in general. Having to go to a meeting.
    Yet..... ;):p:)
    :eek: stop it... now! :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • being told we're now working 12 hour shifts because pilots keep breaking the planes faster than we can fix them :(
    "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
    seeing a dead puppy rottweiler in the street a few minutes ago. :mad:

today, it hit me again that the guy i was in love with (my ex) doesn't exist. it was all a lie. :( i've been fine, but today those hurt feelings came up again. and i didn't bring it up, but for some reason, two people asked me about it today so that didn't help my situation.
    You got to spend it all
    YES. Normally I don't like store bought cookies (there are a few exceptions, like Canadian maple cookies or from a bakery) because we have some bakers in my family (including me) so I've always been used to homeade goodies from scratch. But these are SO soft and are good! I hadn't had one since college! They are perfect for PMS, or if you are like me and get the symptoms during your TOM.

What didn't make my day: mornings in general. Having to go to a meeting.

ok thanks! i'm going to have to get some next time i'm in there. i figured they were good because just about all of Costco's bakery items are sooo good. have you tried the All American Chocolate Cake?! :p YUM!!

another thing that didn't make my day was my foot hurting because of this stupid arthritis....i feel so old sometimes! :o
    You got to spend it all
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    It didn't make my day that I had a weak moment and bought something for a child so they would like me, and be nice to me.

Oh that is so against my rules!!! I've become one of those dreaded people.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    I dropped my phone on the carpet. Now my display is pink and the screen bleeds :mad:

And I've thrown this bastard across the room about 100 times and nothing happens until now? :(
    NERDS!
    I dropped my phone on the carpet. Now my display is pink and the screen bleeds :mad:

And I've thrown this bastard across the room about 100 times and nothing happens until now? :(

i know! it always happens when you're not trying. that's exactly what happened to my last phone.
    You got to spend it all