what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    you are wrote:
    it was locked?! :eek:

Yes :(

*we're NOT chatting as this really didn't make my day* It was fun to see pics of everyone :(
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    Yes :(

*we're NOT chatting as this really didn't make my day* It was fun to see pics of everyone :(

Why dont you start another one?
    Nice to know you.
    HOOKER wrote:
    Why dont you start another one?

Well since it was the third photo thread that got locked, the mods probably don't want another one

another thing that didn't make my day: a VERY problematic client :mad:
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    What didn't make my day? The mods not responding to my arm-wrestling challenge... The gauntlet has been thrown down!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    went for a haircut and told her to let it hit my shoulders. yea, well it is a good inch above my shoulders. >:(

how do you make the mad smiley?
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    went for a haircut and told her to let it hit my shoulders. yea, well it is a good inch above my shoulders. >:(

how do you make the mad smiley?

: mad : without the spaces :mad: :D

what didn't make my day? they're doing construction in our building right above my head! :eek: i can't freakin' concentrate and i was getting a headache. can loud obnoxious noises really drive you crazy? :o
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    you are wrote:
    : mad : without the spaces :mad: :D

what didn't make my day? they're doing construction in our building right above my head! :eek: i can't freakin' concentrate and i was getting a headache. can loud obnoxious noises really drive you crazy? :o

thank you, you :)

yes...those noises can. we had work on our building last year. from june to october. the first two months = noise and shaking walls/floors. it was horrible. i believe my manager went a bit insane. go get some starbucks!!
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    Getting in trouble with my boss did not make my day, haha...
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    thank you, you :)

yes...those noises can. we had work on our building last year. from june to october. the first two months = noise and shaking walls/floors. it was horrible. i believe my manager went a bit insane. go get some starbucks!!

lol, yes....our manager took us out of the building for coffee so we could get away from the noise and try to re-focus.

another thing that did not make my day (to stay on topic ;)....)not being able to figure out how to email a file to someone! :mad: it shouldn't be hard, but this one is being difficult!
    You got to spend it all
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    The pain in my side not going away :confused: :(
    The pain in my side not going away :confused: :(

Aww :( Hope it gets better SOON

And so SEN doesn't think I'm chatting ;)

What didn't make my day: Suzi not feeling well :(
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691

Thanks I am hoping so too :o
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Having to go to work ill :(
  • leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    found out that my grandpa only has a day or so left to live :(
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

ha! WHATEVER jen!!! :D jk jk

~credit cards

~a sickness :(

~looking at the set tonite and seeing how much i really need to see pearl jam
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    misunderstandings...not sure what to do

I haven't had much work lately, but now that I'm going on vacation after today, I have a sense of panic that I'm forgetting to do something important :eek:
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Hearing that a friend was rushed into hospital last night :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • indiffgrlindiffgrl Posts: 39
    You know what doesn't make my day is people who try their hardest to hurt other people. To try and make them jealous and are plain out sad and pathetic. I don't get it. We are all adults here act like one. What ever happened to being nice to one another and respecting one another. I mean I know some people can't help it because mentally they are not stable like their parents but come on get over it or move on that's my motto. And I feel that others need to do the same. Stop living in the past and move on with your life! And stop trying to hurt the people who you once cared about because they have moved on so why can't you!
    Let me sleep all night in your soul kitchen....... Learn to forget....... fingers weive quick minarets speak in secret alphabet.

:rolleyes:
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I'm not entirely sure what didn't make my day but I've been in a strange mood since this evening. Down for no apparent reason :(
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    My friend just launched himself through a Corvette window :(
    NERDS!
  • My friend just launched himself through a Corvette window :(

Oh no! I was just going to post that what didn't make my day today was getting some wierd oil spot on my new coach bag but yours is so much worse! Hope he's alright.
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

Oh no! I was just going to post that what didn't make my day today was getting some wierd oil spot on my new coach bag but yours is so much worse! Hope he's alright.
    Thanks. He is doing alright, lucky he landed on the car instead of the pavement. He's bruised and cut, and also lost the tip of his ring finger :(
    NERDS!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    a disaster & priorities :(
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Getting to work and seeing the rota for my new job.
    Out of a 4 week rota i'm on the early shift (07:00-15:15) once, the middle shift (08:30-16:45) once and the late shift (09:45-18:00) twice! :eek: This includes Fridays when for a couple of weekends, i'm gonna have to attempt a 4 hour train journey after work to see Dave in Lincoln...
    Bare in mind for the last 2 years i've got into work for about 06:30am everyday to help them out and so that I could leave early, they're not doing me any favours... i'm not a happy cookie at all... :mad:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    having a weird conversation with my ex-bf....i feel tainted now. haven't talked to him in over a year....didn't really want to talk to him, but i wanted to do the right thing. i know i did the right thing, i just don't want to have ANYTHING to do with him ever again! i'm gonna go get a drink :o
    You got to spend it all
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Knowing I have to go back to work tomorrow :(
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    Not being told about something awesome that happened to someone... share the awesomeness!
  • roarroar Posts: 1,116
    my effing laptop's inability to recognize it's own effing battery and unexpectedly shutting down...causing me to lose an hour's worth of writing.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!
    roar.
    that is all.
    roar wrote:
    my effing laptop's inability to recognize it's own effing battery and unexpectedly shutting down...causing me to lose an hour's worth of writing.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAALLS!
    roar.
    that is all.

VAGINE! ;):D
    NERDS!