what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I was in a car accident on Saturday. :(
    And my son was in the car. :(
    A$$hole 17 yr old kids racing down an offramp slammed into the back of my husband's car after he went into a spin because he was going so fast around the corner. I have a bad burn on my chest from the seatbelt and my neck hurts. Holden has a little bruise on his face. Husband's car is a wreck. :(
    Painkillers are making me sleepy. :(

On the plus side, we made it to Pirate's Day. :)

glad to hear everyone escaped serious injury!!
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    pjhunz28 wrote:
    glad to hear everyone escaped serious injury!!
    Thank you so very much.
    You and X and everyone.
    It is still so surreal to me.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Finding that my 5 year old had drawn me a lovely mural on the bedroom wall.....all in Sharpie marker pen..... Where's that thread gone on how to get it off? :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I was in a car accident on Saturday. : (
    And my son was in the car. : (
    A$$hole 17 yr old kids racing down an offramp slammed into the back of my husband's car after he went into a spin because he was going so fast around the corner. I have a bad burn on my chest from the seatbelt and my neck hurts. Holden has a little bruise on his face. Husband's car is a wreck. :(

:eek:

:eek:

i'm glad you and the little man are ok
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Finding that my 5 year old had drawn me a lovely mural on the bedroom wall.....all in Sharpie marker pen..... Where's that thread gone on how to get it off? :(

yikes...sharpie? I don't know about that. I think the thread was about removing crayon. Good luck.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    libragirl wrote:
    yikes...sharpie? I don't know about that. I think the thread was about removing crayon. Good luck.
    Yep....Looks like I'm redecorating....
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I was in a car accident on Saturday. : (
    And my son was in the car.

Trix, that is SO scary :(

Glad you and Holden are ok.

Being sick did not make my day, had to leave work. Have to go for more tests . Blah :(
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    not remembering my password :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • tivo'ing the US Open then getting a text message from my brother that I knew was him letting me know who won, which I purposely did not open, then a while later accidentally opening and finding out who won before I watched it. Damnit!
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    actually, today was pretty damn ALRIGHT.
    actually, today was pretty damn ALRIGHT.

Yet that didn't make your day??? :confused::p
  • just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    Yet that didn't make your day??? :confused::p
    it did, it did
    it didn't NOT make my day:)
    it did, it did
    it didn't NOT make my day:)

Clever ;)

Maybe next time you can post in the what MADE your day thread :) It is a happy place... well as happy as anything gets around here :p
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    this damn toothache!! :(
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Starting a new job and then having them tell me that I have the day off tomorrow because things are slow. Why the hell would they hire me then?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Starting a new job and then having them tell me that I have the day off tomorrow because things are slow. Why the hell would they hire me then?

Jerks...
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    Jerks...

I am so pissed off about my first day today that I am putting in my two weeks notice tomorrow
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    TrixieCat wrote:

Oh. That sucks. Glad you two are okay.
    I miss igotid88
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I am so pissed off about my first day today that I am putting in my two weeks notice tomorrow
    wooo bro, calm down. Might want to stick with it for a bit because jobs are pretty hard to find nowadays.

Is it really that BAD on your first day?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:
    wooo bro, calm down. Might want to stick with it for a bit because jobs are pretty hard to find nowadays.

Is it really that BAD on your first day?

Yes, they have screwed me big time already. First of all, I am driving an hour and was gonna look into an apartment with my friend (obviously that wont happen anymore), even though I am working full time hours.......they call me part time so they dont have to give me health insurance and some of the other benefits. They dont pay shit. It is 12 hour shifts (standing, bending, lifting, the whole entire time) with only two 20 minutes breaks. I have another part time job so it isnt the end of the world.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

TrixieCat wrote:

Glad you and your son were alright and well.
    Yes, they have screwed me big time already. First of all, I am driving an hour and was gonna look into an apartment with my friend (obviously that wont happen anymore), even though I am working full time hours.......they call me part time so they dont have to give me health insurance and some of the other benefits. They dont pay shit. It is 12 hour shifts (standing, bending, lifting, the whole entire time) with only two 20 minutes breaks. I have another part time job so it isnt the end of the world.
    Oh yeah that sucks.

I did some warehouse shifts for a store awhile back and was working like 30-40 hours aweek but I was officially part-timer so I didn't get an benefits. Yet the job I was doing as physically painful, like unloading stocks and items and whatnot but it wasn't 12-hour shifts though. I couldn't believe I last nearly two years with that place- mainly to pay my college bills.

Anyways, hope you get a better one soon. I too need another job.
    LongRd. wrote:
    Oh yeah that sucks.

I did some warehouse shifts for a store awhile back and was working like 30-40 hours aweek but I was officially part-timer so I didn't get an benefits. Yet the job I was doing as physically painful, like unloading stocks and items and whatnot but it wasn't 12-hour shifts though. I couldn't believe I last nearly two years with that place- mainly to pay my college bills.

Anyways, hope you get a better one soon. I too need another job.

Whats crazy is that this company is listed in the top 100 companies in the country to work for. I would honestly rather throw myself in front of a train than keep working at this job.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Thanks again everyone. :)
    Sorry if I am chatting...just didn't want to start a whole thread about it.
    I appreciate the kind words and pm's.
    thank you again.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    My boss made me really pissed off today, I really liked to tell her the truth....
    But when I do, I guess I have to go look for another job GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    a venting session with my dawg B that NEVER WENT THRU!!!!! :mad:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    my coworker smacking her frickin food and slurpin as she eats her frickin fruit! :mad:
    My boss made me really pissed off today, I really liked to tell her the truth....
    But when I do, I guess I have to go look for another job GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Aww, sorry Alex. Why do bosses act like that? You know what will make you feel better? Playing our favorite games on the pit! :D
    The pit is boring again :(
    The pit is boring again :(

and allllll because YOU went to lunch! :mad: :D