what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Talking to my distressed housemate and finding out their cat's missing :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Someone saying they heard stuff about me and now I'm seriously paranoid cuz he won't say what was said or who said it! :eek:

I hope he was kidding lol!
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Getting sick a week before my trip to the East Coast. :(
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

Someone saying they heard stuff about me and now I'm seriously paranoid cuz he won't say what was said or who said it! :eek:

I hope he was kidding lol!

Now this person says he can't say what it was but that he heard stuff about me. How does that make me feel? If we were really friends he would tell me. He also said he was worried. Just tell me what it was! Seriously, it is so childish to say you know something but you can't say what it is. If you were never going to tell me, you shouldn't have said anything at all. :rolleyes: This is majorly bumming me out! :(

Getting drenched by the sprinklers during lunch

A stomach ache...feeling crappy in general
    Now this person says he can't say what it was but that he heard stuff about me. How does that make me feel? If we were really friends he would tell me. He also said he was worried. Just tell me what it was! Seriously, it is so childish to say you know something but you can't say what it is. If you were never going to tell me, you shouldn't have said anything at all. :rolleyes: This is majorly bumming me out! :(

Getting drenched by the sprinklers during lunch

A stomach ache...feeling crappy in general

The situation with this person is just getting worse and worse. f*&king hell. :(

What didn't make my day: trying not to cry at work...I NEVER cry but this whole situation has got me down.
  • The situation with this person is just getting worse and worse. f*&king hell. :(

What didn't make my day: trying not to cry at work...I NEVER cry but this whole situation has got me down.

You seem to be in a pretty crappy mood. Sorry about that. :(

I'll send you some pics of me in my G-String. That'll chear you up. ;)
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    Getting sick a week before my trip to the East Coast. :(

off topic...we'll see you in NY and MA??? :)

back on topic....
    90 degree heat....and mowing my lawn....I refuse to mow in shorts/sneakers (safety!) so jeans, boots and a sport bra....I am DRENCHED!

I hate yard work but since I own the joint, it's called taking a little pride in my home...so I guess it didn't totally wreck my day!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Whizbang wrote:
    90 degree heat....and mowing my lawn....I refuse to mow in shorts/sneakers (safety!) so jeans, boots and a sport bra....I am DRENCHED!

well at least you covered the important bits ;):D
  • WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    cutback wrote:
    well at least you covered the important bits ;):D

that and my lawn looks good... :)
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    The situation with this person is just getting worse and worse. f*&king hell. :(

awe, i'm sorry jen! :( if you lived close by, i'd say meet me at Cold Stone and i'd buy you some ice cream. ;):)
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Not being able to be on a porch where its raining. :(
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    Not being able to be on a porch where its raining. :(

You should come over to my porch... its been raining for days... Actually the sun has poked it's head out just now but I bet by tonight it will be rain rain rain again. :)
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • what did not make my day today was .... having to stay an hour late! I am barely making it!!!!!!!!! 10 or so more mins and that's about all I can stand.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
    You should come over to my porch... its been raining for days... Actually the sun has poked it's head out just now but I bet by tonight it will be rain rain rain again. :)
    Thanks for the offer! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    or snow, haha...
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    Lukin66 wrote:
    or snow, haha...

is it really snowing there?!

You seem to be in a pretty crappy mood. Sorry about that. :(

I'll send you some pics of me in my G-String. That'll chear you up. ;)

Awww thanks. :);)
    you are wrote:
    awe, i'm sorry jen! :( if you lived close by, i'd say meet me at Cold Stone and i'd buy you some ice cream. ;):)
    Thank you! That would be good :D

I don't care if people spread rumours about me. I didn't know I was so interesting! lol But when someone I care a lot about believes the rumours and calls me dishonest (without saying what was said) that is extremely painful.

BUT I went to the gym and had an AWESOME workout. That helped a lot. Now I'm drinking a drop of wine (that's all that is left) :( but it is good.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Thank you! That would be good :D

I don't care if people spread rumours about me. I didn't know I was so interesting! lol But when someone I care a lot about believes the rumours and calls me dishonest (without saying what was said) that is extremely painful.

BUT I went to the gym and had an AWESOME workout. That helped a lot. Now I'm drinking a drop of wine (that's all that is left) :( but it is good.

you know pjjen, sometimes tis wise to consider the source above all else. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Finding out where the cat was... and asking questions... lots of questions. :mad:

Being late for work :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    My younger sister, who's about to be a junior in high school, got suspended for a a week. This is finals week, her suspension will be in effect next school year.

One of her friend had an apple juice bottle full with alcohol and asked my sister to transfer the bottle to a boy in one of her class after lunch. Her teacher took the bottle and realized it was full of alcohol.

Now she has to go to juvenile detention for that suspension. The other two are also serving the same suspension. She actually knew what was in the bottle, and was sorta the middle-man.

It's now in her permanent record and will be suspended for three week during tennis season because she's tennis player too.

Hopefully, she learns to never trust too many people including "friends."
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • A row with my mum based on a misunderstanding by me... which has made me feel a tad stoopid.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    people arguing with me about what I do and do not know
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Lukin66 wrote:
    people arguing with me about what I do and do not know

eh...that sucks...sorry.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • i got to come home (NH) for a month and visit family and friends...i fly back to FL tonight...the departure and missing people is not making my day...however, i do have pj tomorrow to look forward to!
    i've been in my mind, it's such a fine line...
    i got to come home (NH) for a month and visit family and friends...i fly back to FL tonight...the departure and missing people is not making my day...however, i do have pj tomorrow to look forward to!
    Oh crap, i almost forgot PJ tour starts tonight in West Palm Beach!

I'll see them when they make their way up north.!!!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    The constant nagging pain I have :(
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    having my "husband" here all day.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    having my "husband" here all day.

i'm sorry :(
    No progression since last year. :o