what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Seeing my ex! :mad: It is time to call in a favor and make him disapear! :eek: :p
  • cubbieblue82cubbieblue82 Posts: 292
    Entering the highway on my way to work, I almost hit the smallest fawn I have ever seen. :(

I pulled over and approached him/her on the grass between the road and the entrance ramp. It was making these squeeky noises trying to call its mom. I was even able to pet him. I eventually tried to corrall him across the road, so at least he wasn't trapped on the highway.

Without his mom though, I just don't think he'll survive. :(

Really, really bummed about that.
    Obama/Biden '08!!!
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    Entering the highway on my way to work, I almost hit the smallest fawn I have ever seen. :(

I pulled over and approached him/her on the grass between the road and the entrance ramp. It was making these squeeky noises trying to call its mom. I was even able to pet him. I eventually tried to corrall him across the road, so at least he wasn't trapped on the highway.

I hope he finds his mom :( At least you got him off the highway. People with a soft spot for animals make my day
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • westsidepiewestsidepie Posts: 627
    I saw my first set of truck nuts. Damn, that was nasty!
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312

Do you have a wildlife rehabilitation center near you that you can call and report this to???

I spent a day at one outside of Seattle. The care they provide is amazing.

Good work getting the little one out of the highway. I think most people would have just driven by.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    giant snake in my backyard, can't even go out my door or let my dog go out to pee now.....somebody help me
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Dollpartz wrote:
    giant snake in my backyard, can't even go out my door or let my dog go out to pee now.....somebody help me

Do you have "animal control" in your town? That's who I'd call.

They came to my neighbor's house recently to pick up a dead animal that the crows were tearing to ribbons...:( :(
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    justam wrote:
    Do you have "animal control" in your town? That's who I'd call.

They came to my neighbor's house recently to pick up a dead animal that the crows were tearing to ribbons...:( :(

day two, animal control came out and found 5 large hatched snake eggs, but no snakes!

Yikes!

those bastards are still out there somewhere!

This is what happens when stupid human beings come and rape all of the woods around you to build strip malls. I love nature, but I don't want snakes in my yard, thanks anyway!!!
    Someone letting me down. :(

Feeling blah

allergies :mad:
  • My former company still trying to twist the knife even when I'm no longer working for them.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    The carriage horses thread.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    everyone complaining about REGIS!!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Finding out my ex wife is a thieving bitch and has been going into my account and stealing from me whenever she feels like it since the start of the year.

Well she'll now have a visit from the police.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:

I was wondering what the heck was up with that pic of REGIS on your space???

Thread Integrity.............$400 to fix my car yesterday :mad:
    I may be sleeping on the streets of NYC soon...........
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:

Yeah whats up with that? :)
    Nice to know you.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    SENROCK! wrote:

i think it's hilarious :D
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Urgh... I put a few photos up on a photo competition website where you can each vote for eachothers pics. As soon as I did somebody came along and voted them all 1 out of 5 (I'm pretty honest with myself and there's no way they're 'very bad' which is what '1' is). So then people started giving a couple of them 5 and saying how great they were but then someone comes along and gives it 1 again bringing the average right down :mad: fuckers! They're probably somebody else who has pics up and they go around giving everyone 1 so that their average will be better.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    Having to take my son to the doctor because he has a 102 degree fever and has thrown up multiple times.:( Poor little guy. At least his fever has gone down now.
    nocode23 wrote:
    Having to take my son to the doctor because he has a 102 degree fever and has thrown up multiple times.:( Poor little guy. At least his fever has gone down now.

It's so heartbreaking when our little ones are sick. Stay strong and keep healthy :)

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Finding out my ex wife is a thieving bitch and has been going into my account and stealing from me whenever she feels like it since the start of the year.

:( :mad:

{{{{HUGS}}}}
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
    my favorite G-unit shirt just tore. :mad:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

my poor, poor feet :(
    my poor, poor feet :(
    dude! where the devil have you been??!!

• nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    watching the movie "hard candy". it was one of the most disturbing movies i have ever seen and couldn't seem to turn it off. i hope seeing ellen page in that role doesn't forever ruin juno for me. :mad:
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Finding out my ex wife is a thieving bitch and has been going into my account and stealing from me whenever she feels like it since the start of the year.

That is TERRIBLE!!!
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    almost getting hit by a car while walking across the street :mad:

the car was behind a motorcycle that was making a left hand turn, so i began to cross the street as the motorcycle was waiting to turn. by the time i made it to the right hand lane of the street, the car was literally inches away from me!!

the stupid car saw me too...and it was a pedestrian walkway, so it's not like i was in the wrong!! i had to jump to avoid the car from speeding past me.

not a very good start to my work day. that coupled w/ pms...almost spelled disaster. i'm glad the day turned around and i wasn't a raging bitch all day. i calmed down as i organized the office...ah, heaven :D
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • BAREFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it when your dog shits in the house it always shits on the carpet and not the hardwood/tile floor where it'd be easier to clean up? Why do dogs always shit in high traffic areas where your 100% likely to step in it? WHy? Why? Why? :(
    ~someone reeeeally did NOT make my day. ;)

~getting news that the painting i sent that someone ordered arrived to them with a HUUUGE tear in the center. :mad:

• GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    BAREFOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is it when your dog shits in the house it always shits on the carpet and not the hardwood/tile floor where it'd be easier to clean up? Why do dogs always shit in high traffic areas where your 100% likely to step in it? WHy? Why? Why? :(

My mom's puppy does the same thing. She lives in Northeastern PA too.. maybe its in the water :(

poor planning with money, did not make my day.
    One of the most disappointing nights with my almost 13 year old son.
    I'm so disappointed I could puke. The kid is a straight A student.....with what seems like ZERO COMMON SENSE!! I know this will not be the first time either, he's not even a freaking teenager yet :(