what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    PJPixie wrote:
    One of the most disappointing nights with my almost 13 year old son.
    I'm so disappointed I could puke. The kid is a straight A student.....with what seems like ZERO COMMON SENSE!! I know this will not be the first time either, he's not even a freaking teenager yet :(
    :eek:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Finding out that I keep missing cool shit :mad:

http://wweek.com/wwire/?p=12117
    NERDS!
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    Finding out that I keep missing cool shit :mad:

http://wweek.com/wwire/?p=12117
    ah...boo! sorry :(
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • shell bellshell bell Posts: 337
    having to work with a person that I DO NOT LIKE! Day ended up alright, but she's still a bitch.
    when you get confused just listen to the music play........

"You damn well can't lick the system,but you can sure give it a good fondeling."-sleazy estate man(Hugh Laurie on A bit of Fry and Laurie)

"Judas Priest on a two stroke moped!"(Stephen Fry)
  • That is TERRIBLE!!!

She's stolen just shy of £5000 from me. :(
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    For fuck sake, I was getting a couple of 5's on this one and someone came along to give it a 1 :mad: There's NO WAY it's a 1. Stupid jealous bastards voting others down so theirs will be highest cos other people don't have the badness in them to do that. Although if I knew who it was.... :mad:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v287/18/125/648930914/n648930914_1252331_3861.jpg

I could start a thread asking others to vote for me or I could vote others down... but I genuinely wanna know how good they are but only if people vote honestly.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    She's stolen just shy of £5000 from me. :(

FUCKING HELL!!! I hope you did ring the police!!
  • comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    I was hoping the jersey tornado would come and land me in oz...but no such luck :(
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I was hoping the jersey tornado would come and land me in oz...but no such luck :(

I'm one of those flying monkeys :p
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    For fuck sake, I was getting a couple of 5's on this one and someone came along to give it a 1 :mad: There's NO WAY it's a 1. Stupid jealous bastards voting others down so theirs will be highest cos other people don't have the badness in them to do that. Although if I knew who it was.... :mad:

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v287/18/125/648930914/n648930914_1252331_3861.jpg

I could start a thread asking others to vote for me or I could vote others down... but I genuinely wanna know how good they are but only if people vote honestly.

That is really a cool picture.
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    PJPixie wrote:
    That is really a cool picture.
    Thank you :) it's evening back up now... after getting a few 5's :) and I'd another one that had gotten 4 5's and somebody comes along and gives it a 1 :mad: . It was even on the front page as being the highest rated... and then it went right down to about the 4th page :mad: People are just stupid.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude! where the devil have you been??!!

I've been here. Where have you been? :p

what did not make my day: blisters in between my toes and cuts on the tops of my feet. It was NOT fun to put socks on this morning. :eek:

My TOM coming 3 days early and it is lasting longer too! :mad: Maybe that is too much info but it is ANNOYING.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Parking under a tree yesterday at work and a branch scratching the hell out of my hood from the wind!!!!! :mad:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    Lizard wrote:
    Parking under a tree yesterday at work and a branch scratching the hell out of my hood from the wind!!!!! :mad:
    AWWWWWWWWWWW. yOU ARE OK AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.
    Nice to know you.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    HOOKER wrote:

dat's true!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    I just went to the rest room and noticed a coffee stain right on my boob! :mad: And I'm wearing a light yellow shirt so it is really noticible!!!!!! It is only 10:30 so I still have to go the whole day like this.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I just went to the rest room and noticed a coffee stain right on my boob! :mad: And I'm wearing a light yellow shirt so it is really noticible!!!!!! It is only 10:30 so I still have to go the whole day like this.

well at least if guys get caught lookin' they can blame it on the coffee stain :p:D
    cutback wrote:
    well at least if guys get caught lookin' they can blame it on the coffee stain :p:D

LMAO TRRUUUE I suppose :p
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    HOOKER wrote:

hell nah. if it was a zr1 that got scratched i'd be effin PISSED and not at ALL worried about my well being!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    SENROCK! wrote:
    hell nah. if it was a zr1 that got scratched i'd be effin PISSED and not at ALL worried about my well being!!!

WHAT the hell. Where is your POSITIVE SIDE?
    Nice to know you.
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    feeling really really lonely today.
    Someone, who has my best intentions at heart, saying something that really made me feel down. :( Like I said, this person only wants the best for me, but we don't see eye to eye on this issue, and I know if I do what they want, I'll only be unhappy.
    My tummy this morning
    My tummy this morning

Menage a trois seemed not so pleasant this morning? :p;)
    Menage a trois seemed not so pleasant this morning? ;)

Actually the crabs as a result from that aren't so pleasant this morning! :eek: :p

Having to go fold laundry, run errands, etc when I just want to sit and watch ALIAS dvds. :o :(
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    Someone, who has my best intentions at heart, saying something that really made me feel down. :( Like I said, this person only wants the best for me, but we don't see eye to eye on this issue, and I know if I do what they want, I'll only be unhappy.

i know how you feel. i've got a couple of friends who are like that. you've got to go with your gut and do what you want. i had to tell a friend once that if i'm wrong, then i'm wrong and it's my problem 'cause i've got to live my life and make my own decisions or mistakes....and sorry your tummy hurts, mine did that yesterday. :(

to stay on topic, the thing that did not make my day was getting a weird text message from an old friend....:o
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
    Actually the crabs as a result from that aren't so pleasant this morning! :eek: :p

Having to go fold laundry, run errands, etc when I just want to sit and watch ALIAS dvds. :o :(

I tried to warn you :p
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Friends and their inability to balance life and partying.
    NERDS!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    a crushing sense of loss. :(
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • All the sad stories on here of late. I mean some of these have gone way beyond the normal family fueds I usually read about. The message pit is a really sad place to be at the moment.