what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    My stupid gangsta-wannabe little 14-year-old brother! :mad:
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Someone acting very hurtful towards me and then trying to spin it on me.

Me not listening to my friend that I deserve better.

Just feeling really sad about this whole situation, even though I know I'm better off having seen this person's true colors
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632

Just feeling really sad about this whole situation, even though I know I'm better off having seen this person's true colors

Im sorry...I can relate though, I know how that feels.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    Im sorry...I can relate though, I know how that feels.

Thank you. :) Yeah, it is a pretty sucky feeling indeed. :(

Good thing for friends, chocolate and rum to help me through it though, eh?
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    what did not make my day:

pearl jam walking onto the stage at Bonnaroo and proceeding to play a so far amazing set which i keep reading about even tho its driving me nuts, and the most unfortunate part of it is im sitting on the wrong bloody side of the world!!! :(
    impatience is a gift ........
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651

i know how you feel :(. sometimes you have to tell your friends that you've got to make your own mistakes, and sometimes you end up getting hurt. but i always think, at least now i know. and if i hadn't gone through with 'it' (whatever it is), i would've always wondered "what if"...i dated a guy that was cheating on me. he was a really good liar, but a friend of mine kept saying that she didn't feel right about it. i didn't talk to her for a while, but when the truth came out she was there for me, thank goodness.

now i feel kind of shallow for what didn't make my day - i spilled soy sauce on my mattress and it smelled horrible. i tried cleaning it off with everything i could think of. i got the stain out and let it dry, but it still smelled like cleaner and soy sauce and the smell was overpowering! :eek: thankfully, after it dried, i flipped my mattress and it took care of that weird smell. :o
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,230
    this weather, when it rains here it becomes a travel disaster..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Realizing as I left home that I lost my PJ pin that I bought at Boston '04 :(
  • Some twat painting their garden fence with banned creosote.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    well finding out these setlists... arn't making my days/
    Someone basically calling me stupid cuz I disagreed with something they said.....:(

I'm really getting sick of people shitting on me lately...hello I am not a toilet!

:(
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    Thank you. :) Yeah, it is a pretty sucky feeling indeed. :(

Good thing for friends, chocolate and rum to help me through it though, eh?

yum...chocolate and rum...:)

sorry....people suck ass sometimes.
    you are wrote:
    i know how you feel :(. sometimes you have to tell your friends that you've got to make your own mistakes, and sometimes you end up getting hurt. but i always think, at least now i know. and if i hadn't gone through with 'it' (whatever it is), i would've always wondered "what if"...i dated a guy that was cheating on me. he was a really good liar, but a friend of mine kept saying that she didn't feel right about it. i didn't talk to her for a while, but when the truth came out she was there for me, thank goodness.

now i feel kind of shallow for what didn't make my day - i spilled soy sauce on my mattress and it smelled horrible. i tried cleaning it off with everything i could think of. i got the stain out and let it dry, but it still smelled like cleaner and soy sauce and the smell was overpowering! :eek: thankfully, after it dried, i flipped my mattress and it took care of that weird smell. :o

Thanks, you are. Yeah, we do have to learn things for ourselves.

Sucks to hear about your mattress! Did you get out the stain? I'm glad it doesn't smell anymore.
    libragirl wrote:
    yum...chocolate and rum...:)

sorry....people suck ass sometimes.

Thanks...I'm not really sure what is going to happen now.
    libragirl wrote:
    Someone basically calling me stupid cuz I disagreed with something they said.....:(

I'm really getting sick of people shitting on me lately...hello I am not a toilet!

:(

Aww...sorry to hear this. :( Hope you are doing better now.
    Aww...sorry to hear this. :( Hope you are doing better now.

thanks..I just can't take this anymore...I should just not care but I do..which makes me made at myself. This person definitely is trying to hurt me and Im letting them do it.

I wish I could knock my head and get amnesia. :(
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    I'd say UPS does not make my day at least 50 days a year...
    FUCK YOU, UPS!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!
    libragirl wrote:
    thanks..I just can't take this anymore...I should just not care but I do..which makes me made at myself. This person definitely is trying to hurt me and Im letting them do it.

I wish I could knock my head and get amnesia. :(

I can relate. Did you ever see "Eternal Sunshine" or whatever it was called with Jim Carey? Sometimes I wish I could have that procedure done. :o

Good luck with things. :)
    I can relate. Did you ever see "Eternal Sunshine" or whatever it was called with Jim Carey? Sometimes I wish I could have that procedure done. :o

Good luck with things. :)

Yeah, I wish I could do that. OMG do I.
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I was in a car accident on Saturday. :(
    And my son was in the car. :(
    A$$hole 17 yr old kids racing down an offramp slammed into the back of my husband's car after he went into a spin because he was going so fast around the corner. I have a bad burn on my chest from the seatbelt and my neck hurts. Holden has a little bruise on his face. Husband's car is a wreck. :(
    Painkillers are making me sleepy. :(

On the plus side, we made it to Pirate's Day. :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    TrixieCat wrote:
    A$$hole 17 yr old kids racing down an offramp slammed into the back of my husband's car after he went into a spin because he was going so fast around the corner. I have a bad burn on my chest from the seatbelt and my neck hurts. Holden has a little bruise on his face. Husband's car is a wreck. :(
    Painkillers are making me sleepy.

OMG! That's awful!! :( Glad you guys are relatively ok.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I was in a car accident on Saturday. : (

Glad you're all ok Trix.... Damn kids :mad:
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    I was in a car accident on Saturday. : (
    And my son was in the car. : (

Holy shit hon! :(

I'm sorry, hope you're not too sore and you all recover soon.

Damn stupid assholes :mad:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    Picking a gravestone for my dad's grave.... He passed away earlier this year...
  • Getting home at gone 11 last night, after a fantastic weekend with my PJ family and finding out i'd been locked out. I rang the doorbell and housemates phones for an hour and no one answered. I had to get Dave to drive back, pick me up and take me back to his (approx 20 miles away) so I could sleep for at least a couple of hours before I had to get up for work at 5 and get the train this morning.

I'm bloody knackered :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Getting home at gone 11 last night, after a fantastic weekend with my PJ family and finding out i'd been locked out. I rang the doorbell and housemates phones for an hour and no one answered. I had to get Dave to drive back, pick me up and take me back to his (approx 20 miles away) so I could sleep for at least a couple of hours before I had to get up for work at 5 and get the train this morning.

I'm bloody knackered :(
    :eek: :(

I was up hun...You didn't ring because.....?
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    TrixieCat wrote:

Glad you guys are ok.
  • :eek: :(

I was up hun...You didn't ring because.....?

You, like many of my other friends, have children. I didn't know if anyone was awake at that time (being a sunday night) and I didn't want to get kids out of bed :o

But thanks :) I now have a LOOOOOOOONG list of people saying "if it happens again, RING ME!"

Bless y'all :o

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Thank you everyone. :o
    It is such a scary thing.
    I appreciate everyone's kind words and pm's.
    thank you.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Posts: 9,230
    TrixieCat wrote:

ooh sorry to hear that, glad to see you're OK after that.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."