Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    not being able to help someone..
    wah
  • Options
    My Touring Band 2000 DVD is scratched ):. Terrible.
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    A friend of mine who is scared he might have cancer at 20 years old :(

I know the doctor is just trying to be on the safe side but if she's so sure it's just a cyst and is just trying to cover her ass she could have told him she was testing it for something else and not freak him out unless it became completely necessary.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    It's the weekend and I feel like I can't relax.

I have the same problem
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Ugh. For fucks sake. Why do good people end up getting a shit deal all the time? I'm going to become a taoist monk and just meditate until I die.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Taking 5 hours and 4 trains to travel 85 miles :eek:
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Jetlag headaches! :(

...speaking of which, how the FUCK are the New York Jets in first place of AFC East?
    and just they beat the previously undefeated Titans a couple of hours ago.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    it's been the last week really, but I can't shake the feeling I'm being pushed out the door at my work. Assistant store manager has been making some changes , that don't seem to jive with policy.Not sure WTF is going on.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    I slept the day away!

Somehow I fell asleep at 3:30 in the afternoon and woke up at 8:15. I never sleep during the day. Weird. And now I'm having some tea.
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Chipotle making their burritos smaller
    NERDS!
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Missing out on Kings of Leon tickets due to a friends incompetence
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Watching "The Jonas Brothers" on American Music Awards. :o
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    Watching "The Jonas Brothers" on American Music Awards. :o

hahaha!!! :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    suns rival wrote:
    hahaha!!! :D
    I saw your username on here . And I thought you couldn't scratch for some reason.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    mickeyrat wrote:
    I saw your username on here . And I thought you couldn't scratch for some reason.

hahaha!!! i can always scratch my butt anytime & anywhere, mickey. :D
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    Missing out on Kings of Leon tickets due to a friends incompetence

will sell you my Brissie ticket for those asics!! good luck getting the tix

day not too bad.. can only complain about the personal hygiene of others on public transport
    wah
  • Options
    Today is the eighth anniversary of my friend James' death.

He died in a car accident when he was just 18. He was like another member of our family (he was my older brother's best friend) for many fun filled years.
    I make the trip back to my hometown, to the site of the crash and his grave, every year without fail. My big brother lives in Derby now and can't always get, so I feel like i'm going on his behalf as well :(
    I have a feeling that this year will be emotional, so much has changed in the last year, let alone the last eight... and the time has passed by so quickly :(
    I saw his parents at my brother's wedding in August for the first time in years, although they're well and were talking of James a lot, they'll never get over it. I'll be thinking of them and his little brother so much today :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Finding out my Mum's cousin hung himself this morning. He was 19. His Mum took her own life when he was 13 and he's been on a bad road since. What a waste of a life :(

His Dad found both of them... I can't think what he's going through about now.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Not nearly as bad as some of the previous ones...

Having the movers be an hour and 15 mins late so far.

Knowing that I have to rely on my phone for internet till Friday, and having no tv until then too ( but I have PLENTY of books to keep me company so its not a bad thing!)

Really nothing to complain about... Just minor annoyances.:p
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    Being told I will be forced to work extra days this week, including the holiday or have to take a demotion. Rite aid is the worst company to work for. :mad:
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    Rite aid is the worst company to work for. :mad:
    Yes they are!
  • Options
    Yes they are!
    You know this from personal experience?
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    You know this from personal experience?
    Yes! My soon to be ex-husband works for them.
  • Options
    Yes! My soon to be ex-husband works for them.
    I work in the stores and they treat us like crap. And I am salary. Some days I leave hoping I get hit by a car, so I won't have to go back the next day. Nice, huh?
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    I work in the stores and they treat us like crap. And I am salary. Some days I leave hoping I get hit by a car, so I won't have to go back the next day. Nice, huh?
    Yep that's just about how he is and he's salary too....I figure it's that place that tirned him into a miserable human being!
  • Options
    Finding out my Mum's cousin hung himself this morning. He was 19. His Mum took her own life when he was 13 and he's been on a bad road since. What a waste of a life :(

His Dad found both of them... I can't think what he's going through about now.
    oh my god, that's so sad :( sorry urbanhippie. Was he the only kid or does the dad have someone to help him? :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    Being told I will be forced to work extra days this week, including the holiday or have to take a demotion. Rite aid is the worst company to work for. :mad:
    I'm sorry Sheri :( They suck! Do you need me to drive up there and kick some ass? :mad: I'll do it!!!
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    oh my god, that's so sad :( sorry urbanhippie. Was he the only kid or does the dad have someone to help him? :(
    He has a daughter, she's a little older. It's hard because the circumstances of his death means there has to be an inquest and stuff :(
    My grandad (it's his nephew) is reeling a bit, but the rest of the family is pretty ok.

I just think its such a fucking tragic waste of a life :(

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    I'm sorry Sheri :( They suck! Do you need me to drive up there and kick some ass? :mad: I'll do it!!!

thanks for the offer, but I think Bill will beat you to it. haha
  • Options
    cat72 wrote:
    thanks for the offer, but I think Bill will beat you to it. haha
    Well he can get there quicker than I can...but I'm tougher and have more brute strength! :mad: :p
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)