Options

what DID NOT make your day....

Comments

• Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    Well he can get there quicker than I can...but I'm tougher and have more brute strength! :mad: :p

I am sure you do
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Aaaaargh!!! Teenagers :rolleyes:
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Aaaaargh!!! Teenagers :rolleyes:
    I would never believe you could be the mother of teenagers Sarah :) That's just madness!
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I would never believe you could be the mother of teenagers Sarah :) That's just madness!
    He's nearly 16 :)

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    He's nearly 16 :)
    Does he ever get mistaken for your little brother? :)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Does he ever get mistaken for your little brother? :)
    You're sweet :)
    No, not usually, but then you've never seen my big li'l brother ;)

He IS taller than me now though. And it's cool to be into some of the same things as your kids. The only problem is never being able to find my cd's in the black hole that is his bedroom.

Wembley 18/06/07

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    You're sweet :)
    No, not usually, but then you've never seen my big li'l brother ;)

He IS taller than me now though. And it's cool to be into some of the same things as your kids. The only problem is never being able to find my cd's in the black hole that is his bedroom.
    I was only partially trying to be nice and sweet :) I'm actually serious. A doctor once thought my eldest brother and my mother were a couple because she didn't look old enough to have such old children, a highly embarrassing situation for everyone involved I'm sure :p

As for his bedroom, just don't go there. Surely nothing good can come of poking around a 15 year-old boys room? :D Threaten to beat him if he doesn't tidy it, just don't go there yourself.
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    annoying officemate asking for a list and wants me to give it to him asap...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    unable to connect to msn. :(
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Work, and the fact that it is lame.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    My boss (father) spending all last week in Fiji leaving me in the office on my own and dealing with a week of shit.

He's just now (yes 10 mins ago) informed me that if anything urgent needs to be done Ill have 2hrs to finalise with him tomorrow coz he's off interstate in the afternoon till next Thursday :rolleyes:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    slow internet connection...
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    a great guy being effin MOODY like a chick!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Dropping an expensive microphone on the ground and breaking it.:(
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    Missin out on lunch with a friend...my own silly mistake.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    A man with a parasitic twin on My Shocking Story...and I can't look away.
    Now that I think about it, the word 'parasitic' isn't all that grand in itself.
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Ive had the most frustrating day at work I can ever remember.

If it wasnt my own firm I would have resigned by now. Damn working for yourself.

Tax and fuckwits just does not mix
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ~falling off a 20ft ladder while working today!!!! :eek:

~someones split personalities.....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    a psycho boss!
    "i forgot the words...."
  • Options
    Our last night of having the house to ourselves... back to the normal routine of rushing here there and everywhere to see each other again tomorrow :(

Seeing loads of houses for rent and not being able to do anything about it until the new year :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    guilt

no workout

woteva said like David Brent
    wah
  • Options
    Half a day of work when it will consist of nothing more than me fuckin around on the net......I could be sitting on the couch or better yet....still in the damn bed
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Halifax:

Fuck you Halifax. You are the worst fucking city I've ever had the mispleasure of experiencing, and your citizens are the dumbest fucks I've ever fucking seen in my fucking life. Fucking fuck I fucking hate this fucking place.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Halifax:

Fuck you Halifax. You are the worst fucking city I've ever had the mispleasure of experiencing, and your citizens are the dumbest fucks I've ever fucking seen in my fucking life. Fucking fuck I fucking hate this fucking place.
    So I should cancel my trip?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    So I should cancel my trip?
    Definitely.
    If you don't, bring me ulcer and stress meds.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Halifax:

What's happened? :o
  • Options
    What's happened? :o
    I tried to get across the harbour for a conference this morning (which I clearly am not attending anymore).
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I tried to get across the harbour for a conference this morning (which I clearly am not attending anymore).

I wouldn't let you over... ;)

Here, did you read about what made my day yesterday?!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    I wouldn't let you over... ;)

Here, did you read about what made my day yesterday?!
    No, but I'm going to go look.
    By default yours is worse than mine.

Today was just stress. Remember that zombie apocalypse we've been wishing for? Well if I owned a gun, today they're all zombies as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:

but I like Halifax :o

I would rather live there than here.