but I like Halifax :o

I would rather leave there than here.
    I, also, would like to leave here.
    :p
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    No, but I'm going to go look.
    By default yours is worse than mine.

Today was just stress. Remember that zombie apocalypse we've been wishing for? Well if I owned a gun, today they're all zombies as far as I'm concerned.

That's what made my day yesterday :o I do love me some zombies... need a hand? :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I, also, would like to leave here.
    :p

I had to edit that... I meant to say live there :o
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    That's what made my day yesterday :o I do love me some zombies... need a hand? :D
    Sure! You'll have to identify yourself loud and clear before sticking your head out though, cause it's a shoot first type day. Questions optional.
  • Options
    I had to edit that... I meant to say live there :o
    hehe, I knew what you meant :p
    After a day like today, Amherst was a better place to be.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Sure! You'll have to identify yourself loud and clear before sticking your head out though, cause it's a shoot first type day. Questions optional.

You'll hear me coming from the 'schinkt! - THUD' sound of my machete as it lops off another 'reanimated' head...

oh and i'll ask if you're Rygar :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    You'll hear me coming from the 'schinkt! - THUD' sound of my machete as it lops off another 'reanimated' head...

oh and i'll ask if you're Rygar :D
    The guy on top of the growing pile, yep that'll be me!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    The guy on top of the growing pile, yep that'll be me!

Cool, see you there... lets see if we can make this crappy day a little better for our Rygar, eh? ;)

Bit o' mindless zombie slaughter is guaranteed to turn the biggest frown, upside down :D

• Options
    Cool, see you there... lets see if we can make this crappy day a little better for our Rygar, eh? ;)

Bit o' mindless zombie slaughter is guaranteed to turn the biggest frown, upside down :D
    The maniacal laughter is already echoing down the office hallways!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    hehe, I knew what you meant :p
    After a day like today, Amherst was a better place to be.

:eek: and Amherst? :confused::p

I figured you did :)
  • Options
    :eek: and Amherst? :confused::p

I figured you did :)
    Even Amherst. At least there you don't expect competence ;)
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    reading the news about what's happening in mumbai, india
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    having to get up at 5.30am, yet waking at 4.15....:( so, 3 coffees later, here I go, time for work.
    Think I'll get a coffee when I arrive there :)
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    jamie uk wrote:
    having to get up at 5.30am, yet waking at 4.15....:( so, 3 coffees later, here I go, time for work.
    Think I'll get a coffee when I arrive there :)

what a trooper you are. ill be thinking of you when im sleeping at 4:15am. :p:D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Saying goodbye to Dave this morning, knowing that it's the last time (for a while) that we'll be living together and waking up before work together :(

• Options
    This is a continuation from yesterday.

Today, some whore tried to run me off the road at 100 km/h. I hope I see her tomorrow. Micheal Douglas I'm getting close.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    muiren77 wrote:
    reading the news about what's happening in mumbai, india
    Finding out that one of my best friends who was in Mumbai a few days ago and may or may not have moved on with her travels has been uncontactable...

Please, for the love of God, turn your fucking phone on :(
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Reading all this stuff about Mumbai and realising that this new form of terrorism is getting bigger and spreading like wildfire.

Why do we have so many individuals around the world who let themselves get brainwashed/fanatical? Why are some countries such hotbeds?

Weak, weak, weak
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I just realised that Kings of Leon sold a show at Acer Arena too... 4 days late :(... pulled up shit tickets... so fuck it!

Kings... you will be missed i'm afraid...

I was off on Monday too... i can't believe I missed the ticket sale :(
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    Finding out that one of my best friends who was in Mumbai a few days ago and may or may not have moved on with her travels has been uncontactable...

Please, for the love of God, turn your fucking phone on :(

oh man...i hope your friend is safe and you'll be able to get in touch with her...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    K.LOK.LO Posts: 163
    Working on Thanksgiving wasn't fun, but there were not many people there. I work at a movie theatre.
  • Options
    wondering where the hell this migraine came from and why I'm dizzy from it....grrrrr.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    wondering where the hell this migraine came from and why I'm dizzy from it....grrrrr.

Could it be from swinging? :)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Could it be from swinging? :)

Peace
    i've been on a swinging dry spell:(
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    My boiler breaking down :(
    No heating, no hot water until Tuesday and it's soooooo fucking cold :( :mad:
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Asthma.
    Asthma did not make my fucking day, or night.
    I only got about 3 broken hours of sleep, I can barely fucking breathe, and the Dr.'s office doesn't open until 10.
    Oh, and I might get fired for calling in sick this morning.
    Fuck. :mad:
    "The customer...is always...an ASSHOLE"

"The world fascinates me."

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you"

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    being woke up at 8:45 on a saturday.... especially after going to bed at 3 AM. grrrrrrrr!
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Still bloody cold :mad: I hope none of us get sick :(
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    Stalling my car on a busy roundabout and not being able to start it again D,oh!
    Cant touch the bottom...

London 96.
    Manchester 00.
    London 07.
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Losing my phone twice in one friggin week
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.