~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    That should get her on here!!! :lol:
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • That was great! :D
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    SENROCK! says

That she loves Norm's video, and she would like to say welcome to all the newbies.....In case u didn't know she LOVES DOGS!!!

Keep it up everyone

I'm her PR DUDE :lol:
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    658245391405_0_ALB.jpg
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,870
    658245391405_0_ALB.jpg

They say a picture is worth 1000 words but in this case, it's not. Name? Age? Sex?

All I'm picking up is attitude. :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • geishagrrlgeishagrrl Posts: 130
    The kids enjoying the snow:

Ok, only Millie really seems to enjoy it.
    millsnow4.jpg
    millsnow1.jpg
    millsnow2.jpg
    millsnow3.jpg
    millrunsnow.jpg

Fegredo doesn't seem to like it at all.
    tatessnow-1.jpg
    snowday3.jpg
    snowday2.jpg
    snowday.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    PJaddicted wrote:
    snowday3.jpg
    snowday2.jpg
    snowday.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2546.jpg
    IMG_2547.jpg
    Norm and addicted:

You spoil your dogs too damn much! Mine knows who the boss is!

I wish. :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    Norm and addicted:

You spoil your dogs too damn much! Mine knows who the boss is!

I wish. :mrgreen:

perhaps...but norm never goes on the sofa until i say so...besides hopefully you've noticed the old sheets that blanket said sofa... :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:

perhaps...but norm never goes on the sofa until i say so...besides hopefully you've noticed the old sheets that blanket said sofa... :mrgreen:

I just figured the sheets were your personal style! :mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Gracie; trying to get back on my good side, after a day of pissing me off. :o:mrgreen:

IMG_2128.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Petey is nearing two years now as a raw fed dog. I couldn't be happier with feeding him this way. His coat is shiny, has no odor despite never having had a bath, his teeth are white, so he will never need a cleaning, he has a ton of muscle and his health is stellar. I also have not vaccinated him since his puppy shots, he had his titer done on Monday to check his immunity level and it is still high. He loves his bones!

PEteybone4.jpg
    PEteybone3.jpg
    Peteybone2.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Petey is nearing two years now as a raw fed dog. His coat is shiny, has no odor despite never having had a bath, his teeth are white, so he will never need a cleaning, he has a ton of muscle and his health is stellar.

Shit.....maybe I should be raw fed! :? :o:mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    rightnow.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,773
    PJaddicted wrote:
    rightnow.jpg

an exhibitionist......huh :mrgreen:
    Yup....he has em so he shows them off! Ha ha ha....actually that is how he was snoozing on the couch. He is such a couch potato.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Petey is nearing two years now as a raw fed dog. I couldn't be happier with feeding him this way. His coat is shiny, has no odor despite never having had a bath, his teeth are white, so he will never need a cleaning, he has a ton of muscle and his health is stellar. I also have not vaccinated him since his puppy shots, he had his titer done on Monday to check his immunity level and it is still high. He loves his bones!

PEteybone4.jpg
    PEteybone3.jpg
    Peteybone2.jpg

Wow ! Shouldn't he be bathed in general just from being outside and getting dirty rolling in grass and playing ?

Our dogs get very matted from them playing it's tough trying to brush them out with all the tangles
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Nope no baths needed for Petey, we are days away from him swimming everyday at one of the two ponds we visit on a daily basis. His coat is so short there is little grooming needed ever, unless he tangles with a skunk. :D I have a grooming glove that has rubber teeth on it, and I wipe him down with that once a week, and now I've been spraying him down with a mix of three essential oils and water to repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. I don't put any chemicals on him. He doesn't even need his ears cleaned. He is my first raw fed dog, I can't believe the differences that are from feeding him this way. I'm hoping he gets a nice long doberlife!
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Nope no baths needed for Petey, we are days away from him swimming everyday at one of the two ponds we visit on a daily basis. His coat is so short there is little grooming needed ever, unless he tangles with a skunk. :D I have a grooming glove that has rubber teeth on it, and I wipe him down with that once a week, and now I've been spraying him down with a mix of three essential oils and water to repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. I don't put any chemicals on him. He doesn't even need his ears cleaned. He is my first raw fed dog, I can't believe the differences that are from feeding him this way. I'm hoping he gets a nice long doberlife!

i think it's great you're raising petey that way...but you know what's funny?...i'm doing pretty much the opposite of what you are doing and norm is in perfect health and the other day my friend asked if i just got norm a bath and it's been over a month :D ....i really think i'm just lucky to have a mutt...if i had a prue breed i'd probably be more in line with what you're doing :mrgreen:
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    New pics coming soon!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

norm wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:

i think it's great you're raising petey that way...but you know what's funny?...i'm doing pretty much the opposite of what you are doing and norm is in perfect health and the other day my friend asked if i just got norm a bath and it's been over a month :D ....i really think i'm just lucky to have a mutt...if i had a prue breed i'd probably be more in line with what you're doing :mrgreen:

Having had many dogs over my lifetime and my last two dying of Cancer and complications from Epilepsy....I've spent hundreds of hours researching what caused them to die so young. Uno was only 9 and poor Mason was 6. Both had horrible deaths, despite doing everything I had been taught right. Good Kibble and shots, heart worm meds. My conclusions was not to trust the over vaccination that 90% of all vets push, and to feed the best food I can afford. Some Kibbles can be dangerous to your dogs health as many people found out a couple of years ago. Do your research, and feed a top brand with human grade ingredients. Most dogs are healthy while they are young, problems start to surface when they get to the senior side of life, around 6-7 years old. According to my vet, cancer kills just as many mutts as purebreds. Last week I had Petey in for his titer, and he had 100% protection from all the usual canine diseases, and doesn't need shots again this year, he hasn't had any since he was a puppy. It's all a money making scam.

I hope Norm has a very long healthy life.
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:
    rightnow.jpg

There's a lot of that, going around... :o

IMG_2134.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Picture378.jpg
    Here is my baby,George- he is now three i,ll find a pic of him now
  • [img18082007005.jpg][/img]
    here is george from a year ago,the little,uns are jake&gemma,sadly jake the border is in doggie heaven
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    PJaddicted wrote:
    rightnow.jpg

I love this dog real bad...... :D :roll:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    imalive wrote:
    PJaddicted wrote:
    rightnow.jpg

There's a lot of that, going around... :o

IMG_2134.jpg

Sure is!

100_1312-1.jpg
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    To George and Austicman's pooch:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    We lost our dog Keiko this afternoon. She'd been sick for a while, but had been feeling better. Only ten years old. She stopped eating this morning and the look in her eyes - just not happy anymore. I helped move her from the sun to the shade after lunch and she put her head down and started panting very hard. My husband called the vet, but before we could take her in, she seemed to go to sleep. With a dog smile on her face.

Sad, but she got to die in her own back yard in the arms of somebody telling her sweet things and rubbing her head. My friend Joe says we would all be lucky to go like that.

I'll post a picture later.