~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• SENROCK! wrote:
    failed!!!! where are you! i need new pics of BEETOVEN!!!!!
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2099/2261744209_976022c5e3.jpg?v=0

hahaa - what happened with the dalmation?? those are kinda high strung doggies...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2362/2261639575_864cc20abf.jpg?v=0

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2203/2261642663_ca88367f39.jpg?v=0

enjoy!!! ;)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

she's gonna flip out when she sees that one.....tis a good looking pup!! :D
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    i LOVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could insert my high pitched happiness in here!!!! ohhhhhh my GOD i love your doggie!!! this made my day! :) And u never told me her name? its a girl right??? or is it sort of like pearl jam fans-gender free! :D
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im SOOO happy right now!!!! thank you!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    i LOVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could insert my high pitched happiness in here!!!! ohhhhhh my GOD i love your doggie!!! this made my day! :) And u never told me her name? its a girl right??? or is it sort of like pearl jam fans-gender free! :D
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im SOOO happy right now!!!! thank you!
    Dakota Sioux ...she is a girl...but she has been fixed so she is girl in name only...hahahaa
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    Dakota Sioux ...she is a girl...but she has been fixed so she is girl in name only...hahahaa

im seriously in love with Dakota. Of course, you may think its gay or whatever but i am SERIOUS. I really really want a st. bernard and since i cant bring myself to get one just yet becuz of Surfer......i will continue to fall in love with Dakota DAILY!!! :D how old is she, whens her birthday, where do i send her gifts! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• SENROCK! wrote:
    im seriously in love with Dakota. Of course, you may think its gay or whatever but i am SERIOUS. I really really want a st. bernard and since i cant bring myself to get one just yet becuz of Surfer......i will continue to fall in love with Dakota DAILY!!! :D how old is she, whens her birthday, where do i send her gifts! :D
    hahahaa she just had a birthday - feb 3rd, she is now 5 years old she had the operation when she was a baby puppy on both her hips so there is no chance of her getting displasia...she is really healthy and ACTIVE! hahaha most people are surprised because they think that Saint's are like bear rug dogs...she is- butonly at night...and she snores! hahaha
    hahahaa she just had a birthday - feb 3rd, she is now 5 years old she had the operation when she was a baby puppy on both her hips so there is no chance of her getting displasia...she is really healthy and ACTIVE! hahaha most people are surprised because they think that Saint's are like bear rug dogs...she is- butonly at night...and she snores! hahaha

*gasp* :eek:
    WHY DIDNT U SHARE ABOUT HER BIRTHDAY IN HERE!!!! EVERYONE ELSE DOES!!!! :eek:
    damn. i gotta get her a gift and its LATE!!! :D and dude, Surfer used to snore louder than my brother and that foo can SNORE!!!!

oh and by the way, i saw this guy walking by my house with a dalmation and he was like carrying it sort of. I ran out cuz i was exxxcited to see a dal in the area. I asked him if i could pet the doggie. He said SURE! i let the doggie sniff me and all that then he licked my arm. So i kept my hand at eye level, and me and the guy were talking and then all of a sudden, the doggie licked my thumb then bit down on it! i was like HEY THAT HURTS MAN!!!! :eek: and i said IM GONNA BITE YOU BACK!!!! the guy was all apologetic saying he was sorry. I just said dude, dont worry about it-its all good! he said i could visit anytime since im a big fan of doggies. :D

• oh...Senrock! I had a thing like that happen when the bassett was a pup...she used to lick and then as she was watching your face she would go really slow...CHOMP. on your fingers. and you'd be like OW!! man!! and she would be like bashful about it...hahahaa

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2322/2261751267_16c86c057d.jpg?v=0
    so i came here to post some pics of my Surfer cuz i hadd a really incredibly badd night tonite becuz... I miss him alot and "alot" doesnt even seem fitting. I wish there was a way to bring him back but since theres not, i guess feeling the emptiness is somn that is there for the rest of your life. you guys know im not one to be sadd and draw attention to myself so thats why im posting this in here and not starting threads. im just missing surf tonite and why did i think i can read thru rainbow bridge??? or another heart ripping story? WHY. i dont even feel like posting tonite but i wanted to at least leave some pics of my fat boy. thanks for listening kidz. and thanks to the 'special one' for being there incase u see this. the pain i feel freakin sucks. i dont even think jack daniels can fixxx this one.

beautiful

with his twin
    in my spot

enjoying laguna beach
    the love of my freakin life

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Sorry Sen...there is just no way around that damn pain of loss.....and you are right it never goes away....it will mellow and soften over time....but losing your soul mate pup....there is just no getting over that. My hope for you is that your boy sends you someone to keep you company until you get to meet up again. Surf was special....and he isn't gone, he is watching over you. I'm not religious...but this poem brought me some comfort.

NOTE FROM THE BRIDGE
    author unknown

To my dearest family,
    some things I'd like to say.
    But first of all, to let you know,
    that I arrived okay.

I'm writing this from the Bridge.
    Here I dwell with God above.
    Here there's no more tears of sadness.
    Here is just eternal love.

Please do not be unhappy
    just because I'm out of sight.
    Remember that I am with you
    every morning, noon and night.

That day I had to leave you
    when my life on earth was through,
    God picked me up and hugged me
    and He said, "I welcome you.

It's good to have you back again,
    you were missed while you were gone.
    As for your dearest family,
    They'll be here later on."

God gave me a list of things,
    that he wished for me to do.
    And foremost on the list,
    was to watch and care for you.

And when you lie in bed at night
    the day's chores put to flight,
    God and I are closest to you...
    in the middle of the night.

When you think of my life on earth,
    and all those loving years,
    because you are only human,
    they are bound to bring you tears.

But do not be afraid to cry,
    it does relieve the pain.
    Remember there would be no flowers,
    unless there was some rain.

I wish that I could tell you
    all that God has planned.
    If I were to tell you,
    you wouldn't understand.

But one thing is for certain,
    though my life on earth is o'er.
    I'm closer to you now,
    than I ever was before.

There are rocky roads ahead of you
    and many hills to climb;
    But together we can do it
    by taking one day at a time.

It was always my philosophy
    and I'd like it for you too;
    That as you give unto the world,
    the world will give to you.

If you can help somebody
    who's in sorrow and pain;
    Then you can say to God at night...
    "My day was not in vain."

And now I am contented...
    that my life was worthwhile.
    Knowing as I passed along
    I made somebody smile.

So if you meet somebody
    who is sad and feeling low;
    Just lend a hand to pick him up,
    as on your way you go.

When you're walking down the street
    with me on your mind;
    I'm walking in your footsteps
    only half a step behind.

And when it's time for you to go...
    from that body to be free.
    Remember you're not going...
    you're coming here to me.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Awww...senrock.... I'm right there with you...I cried today for my little Pinkerton...and it's been almost two years...

And PJaddicted...(sob)....that sure gets you where it hurts...

But in terms of life must go on: took Remy & Charley to the vet today and got their shots and clean bill of health....

Then I played with them in the yard, so this is them about 30 minutes ago...They make me laugh and they keep me in the moment - and for that I love them so much!

http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/DogsInYardFeb2308
    be philanthropic
    They make me laugh and they keep me in the moment - and for that I love them so much!

http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/DogsInYardFeb2308

isn't that the truth....:)

and i love the jumping pic.....:D
  • Had to post a couple of my baby Nikita . . .

P6010519.jpg

240.jpg
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • My3rdEye wrote:
    Awesome thread SEN!! WAAAAHHHHH HOOOOOOOO!!! Love dawgs sooooo much!

Here's by boy Hunter and friend Hanna lookin' all cool and FLOWin'...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v208/wendla00/Hunter/?action=view&current=HunterHanna.jpg

Here's Hunter chill stylin'...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v208/wendla00/Hunter/?action=view&current=Hunter.jpg

they are really beautiful!!
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    so i came here to post some pics of my Surfer cuz i hadd a really incredibly badd night tonite becuz... I miss him alot and "alot" doesnt even seem fitting. I wish there was a way to bring him back but since theres not, i guess feeling the emptiness is somn that is there for the rest of your life. you guys know im not one to be sadd and draw attention to myself so thats why im posting this in here and not starting threads. im just missing surf tonite and why did i think i can read thru rainbow bridge??? or another heart ripping story? WHY. i dont even feel like posting tonite but i wanted to at least leave some pics of my fat boy. thanks for listening kidz. and thanks to the 'special one' for being there incase u see this. the pain i feel freakin sucks. i dont even think jack daniels can fixxx this one.

beautiful

with his twin
    in my spot

enjoying laguna beach
    the love of my freakin life

the pics are so nice Sen but the second one is my fav !.
    I'm very grateful with you for this thread, because all animals lovers can show their feelings .god bless you ! (sorry for my bad english ...)kisses
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Sorry Sen...there is just no way around that damn pain of loss.....and you are right it never goes away....it will mellow and soften over time....but losing your soul mate pup....there is just no getting over that. My hope for you is that your boy sends you someone to keep you company until you get to meet up again. Surf was special....and he isn't gone, he is watching over you. I'm not religious...but this poem brought me some comfort.

oxc
    thanks for getting it. :) and i CANT read that story there....i dont think i should. :( not yet anyway. but i appreciate your words and u KNOW this! :)

vedderfan-thanks and AWESOME pictures!!!!

moxie wrote:
    OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!! picture number TWO is my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite!!!! awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

Had to post a couple of my baby Nikita . . .

P6010519.jpg

240.jpg
    VERY nice lookin' doggie!!!! those eyes are GORGEOUS!!!!

the pics are so nice Sen but the second one is my fav !.
    I'm very grateful with you for this thread, because all animals lovers can show their feelings .god bless you ! (sorry for my bad english ...)kisses
    aww thank you! i LOVE doggies so thats why i started this thread. Surf was the love of my life and he inspired the thread. Now that he's gone, it helps to see everyone still posting pics of THEIR doggies in here.

that picture, i bought that ceramic doggie then painted it to match Surfer. Im gladd i did cuz i have it on my desk and think of him alot. :(

• vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Had to post a couple of my baby Nikita . . .

P6010519.jpg

240.jpg

wow.....pretty....

The ear rub shot is cute....my Charley gets that look when we rub his head...I think if they could purr, they would...
    be philanthropic
  • wow.....pretty....

The ear rub shot is cute....my Charley gets that look when we rub his head...I think if they could purr, they would...

I agree, if she could she would purr. As it is, she likes to vocalise by whimpering if you stop before she is ready. I think it's the Husky in her.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • My school is doing a calendar to raise money to work on cruelty to animal issues.
    The pictures that get the most votes will be in the calendar, so if you could please vote for my dogs.

http://petpic.asininews.com/index.php?pic=076
    http://petpic.asininews.com/index.php?pic=077
    http://petpic.asininews.com/index.php?pic=080

Thank you so much!
    And just to tug on your heartstrings, Missy only has three legs, go take a look, and then vote for her!
    albawild wrote:
    My school is doing a calendar to raise money to work on cruelty to animal issues.
    The pictures that get the most votes will be in the calendar, so if you could please vote for my dogs.

Thank you so much!
    And just to tug on your heartstrings, Missy only has three legs, go take a look, and then vote for her!

Sooo cute! You got my vote!

Today my Petey is sweet 16....16 months old I can't believe it!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • albawild wrote:
    My school is doing a calendar to raise money to work on cruelty to animal issues.

Thank you so much!

The dog in the center is awesome.
    fuck the public
    Moose Boy at 16 months old....115 pounds!

DSC09734.jpg
    DSC09732.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    look at this!
    cant one or SOME of you guys in l.a join me for the walk on sunday???? awwww i HAVE to do this!!! its saving a doggies life!

oh my GOD look at these pics they rule!

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,864
    At the encouragement of SENROCK!, here's a picture of my sweet girl...

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/shelby.JPG

...the same sweet girl who kept me on the internet for two days, looking for a place she could stay in LA for the EV tour :p.

This picture was taken at the dog-friendly Half Moon Bay Brewing Company. What an awesome place to spend an afternoon. I gotta go back, now, and get into this whole thread.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    At the encouragement of SENROCK!, here's a picture of my sweet girl...

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/shelby.JPG

...the same sweet girl who kept me on the internet for two days, looking for a place she could stay in LA for the EV tour :p.

This picture was taken at the dog-friendly Half Moon Bay Brewing Company. What an awesome place to spend an afternoon. I gotta go back, now, and get into this whole thread.

what beautiful pup!! i might bring norm out to the la2 show....i don't have tix but i might come and hang out....:D