~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    BUFFALO wrote:
    IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww those are GREAT and FUNNY pics!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,864
    http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/shelby.JPG

Wow! Thirteen years of FRAPs, sharing the bed, money to the vet :p and love. It's all worth it! She used to jump from the floor to the seat of my truck. Now, I have to lift her in but she still likes to go!

Happy Birthday, Shelby!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    imalive wrote:

Wow! Thirteen years of FRAPs, sharing the bed, money to the vet :p and love. It's all worth it! She used to jump from the floor to the seat of my truck. Now, I have to lift her in but she still likes to go!

Happy Birthday, Shelby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Luv,
    Petey!
    oxoxox
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    imalive wrote:

Happy Birthday, Shelby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!!!

She is a BEAUTIFUL girl!! :)
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!!!

She is a BEAUTIFUL girl!! :)

More than just a pretty face - she's smart and funny, too :D!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    imalive wrote:
    More than just a pretty face - she's smart and funny, too :D!

Us blondes usually are! :D;) <tosses hair>
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

imalive wrote:

Happy Birthday, Shelby!

happy birthday shelby!!!
    13 years of all of that love PLUS the exxxtras is a great way to share life and happiness with a doggie. May you have many more years together. :)

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

Shelby had a little too much fun at her 13th birthday party, yesterday. She is dog tired today :D!

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/snooze.JPG

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/snooze1.JPG

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive wrote:

hahahahahahaha......:D:D
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    imalive wrote:
    Shelby had a little too much fun at her 13th birthday party, yesterday. She is dog tired today :D!

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/snooze.JPG

http://members.cox.net/ddgrh8r/snooze1.JPG
    how cute that is
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

• vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Nobody likes Poncho? All of us cool dog owners can relate to some of his antics.

http://poochcafe.com/?cat=4

Keep posting the awesome photos, everyone!!

Thanks for the sympathy Sen...

When I was on a break today, some nice man was walking by with a beautiful Husky...and he let me pat her on the head...and then she licked my hand and leaned against me. When I got home Charley & Remy pretty much attached their noses to my pants! I love when they do that! And they sniff so loudly!

<<warm fuzzies>>
    be philanthropic
    Nobody likes Poncho? All of us cool dog owners can relate to some of his antics.

http://poochcafe.com/?cat=4

Keep posting the awesome photos, everyone!!

Thanks for the sympathy Sen...

When I was on a break today, some nice man was walking by with a beautiful Husky...and he let me pat her on the head...and then she licked my hand and leaned against me. When I got home Charley & Remy pretty much attached their noses to my pants! I love when they do that! And they sniff so loudly!

<<warm fuzzies>>
    ahahaha nice poncho read there!

and ure welcome. i guess i just know the feeling all too well. and isnt it great when other doggies interact with you randomly? i LOVE that. it makes me really happy. im in need of doggie licks right about now. :(

• vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ahahaha nice poncho read there!

im in need of doggie licks right about now. :(

Here you go...it's the best I could find...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-npMxIwpKnI&feature=related
    be philanthropic
    Here you go...it's the best I could find...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-npMxIwpKnI&feature=related

hahahahahahahahaha thanks for that! :D

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    Helicopters! :rolleyes:

Just so you know!
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Helicopters! :rolleyes:

Just so you know!

awwwww what happened????? is Lukin ok?

SENROCK! wrote:
    awwwww what happened????? is Lukin ok?

Yeah, he's fine! :) All pooched out on the floor now, but the police chopper was circling, (must be an accident on the freeway or something) ANYWAY despite my best efforts at calming him down, he went off like a frog in a sock! :D Poor, silly bugger! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Yeah, he's fine! :) All pooched out on the floor now, but the police chopper was circling, (must be an accident on the freeway or something) ANYWAY despite my best efforts at calming him down, he went off like a frog in a sock! :D Poor, silly bugger! :)

awww. Surfer used to try and chase the helicopter as much as he could! god i miss that fat boy. When it came to firetrucks forget it! he would howl for freakin EVER!!!!! :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    awww. Surfer used to try and chase the helicopter as much as he could! god i miss that fat boy. When it came to firetrucks forget it! he would howl for freakin EVER!!!!! :D

Haven't had to worry about Lukin and firetrucks yet. But so far he don't like thunder, hot air balloons, helicopters, fireworks or next-door's roller door.
    Lukin barks at em. Like that's gonna do anything? :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Petey 16.5 months old. I am so in love with this boy!

th_DSC09744.jpg
    th_165months2.jpg
    th_165months.jpg
    th_DSC09738.jpg
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Just picked up my dog's ashes today it was very depressing. My boy Caesar was a great dog and a very faithful friend who was with me and my girl for ten years. We had many good times together but he was recently diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes. It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make to put my boy down to sleep. But all in all I have to keep telling myself that It was the best thing to do. Caesar had ten good healthy years and had been through thick and thin with me. He was really the best dog I have ever had! I really miss him sooo much, but I know he is in a better place in doggy heaven! I keep thinking about getting another rottie but now dog will ever replace Caesar. Not to mention my girlfriend will kill me. But all in all I have good things to look forward to. This week my girl should be delivering my first child! We don't know if its a boy or a girl and are keeping it a surprise! But I wish that Caesar could have met my kid! here are some pics!

2wc3ds0.jpg
    5uk77s.jpg
    Just picked up my dog's ashes today it was very depressing. My boy Caesar was a great dog and a very faithful friend who was with me and my girl for ten years. We had many good times together but he was recently diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes. It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make to put my boy down to sleep. But all in all I have to keep telling myself that It was the best thing to do. Caesar had ten good healthy years and had been through thick and thin with me. He was really the best dog I have ever had! I really miss him sooo much, but I know he is in a better place in doggy heaven! I keep thinking about getting another rottie but now dog will ever replace Caesar. Not to mention my girlfriend will kill me. But all in all I have good things to look forward to. This week my girl should be delivering my first child! We don't know if its a boy or a girl and are keeping it a surprise! But I wish that Caesar could have met my kid! here are some pics!

2wc3ds0.jpg
    5uk77s.jpg
    Believe me when i say i feel your pain. Easter sunday will be 8 months since SURFER died and EVERYDAY feels as if it just happened. Theres nothing worse than your doggie having to leave and join the doggie heaven club. :( On a semi-good news note.....Surf and Caesar will get along just fine! :D Thats a good lookin boy you hadd there, be proud!

PJaddicted wrote:
    Petey 16.5 months old. I am so in love with this boy!

th_DSC09744.jpg
    th_165months2.jpg
    th_165months.jpg
    th_DSC09738.jpg
    aww BIG PETE!!! The first pic is my FAVORITE!!!! :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    aww BIG PETE!!! The first pic is my FAVORITE!!!! :D

Can you see the turtle in the tank behind him? That is PJ! He has the life.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    Just picked up my dog's ashes today it was very depressing. My boy Caesar was a great dog and a very faithful friend who was with me and my girl for ten years. We had many good times together but he was recently diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes. It was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make to put my boy down to sleep. But all in all I have to keep telling myself that It was the best thing to do. Caesar had ten good healthy years and had been through thick and thin with me. He was really the best dog I have ever had! I really miss him sooo much, but I know he is in a better place in doggy heaven! I keep thinking about getting another rottie but now dog will ever replace Caesar. Not to mention my girlfriend will kill me. But all in all I have good things to look forward to. This week my girl should be delivering my first child! We don't know if its a boy or a girl and are keeping it a surprise! But I wish that Caesar could have met my kid! here are some pics!

2wc3ds0.jpg
    5uk77s.jpg

Truly sorry for your tragic loss. I too have a couple of boxes of ashes. Gods biggest blunder is....not giving dogs longer lives. Caesar was a beautiful boy, looks like he was soooo sweet too! Try to take it one day at a time, the pain of losing him will never go away, but it will soften over time. I lost my two Weims last year and got Petey only ten days after losing the second one Mason suddenly to epilepsy, and only 3 months after Uno died from cancer. They were only 9 and 6. It was the best decision ever for me to get a puppy. I would have sunk beyond low in depression, my dogs were everything to me. Petey has been a complete joy everyday since getting him, and I feel like he was hand picked by my other two boys and sent down to my family.

Lots of love coming your way.

Petloss.com was very helpful to me, check it out.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • thanks for all your support my heart goes out to all who have lost a dog recently! thank you guys!
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315

2wc3ds0.jpg
    5uk77s.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss....

MY little chihuahua is 14 years old and he has been under the weather here lately. I worry because whenever they do bloodwork, I always think that they're going to tell me that he has cancer or some other horrible disease!! He has a very sensitive stomach so sometimes certain things makes him have bloody diarrhea or vomit...the other day he was dehydrated so I had to leave him with the vet for 7 hours to hydrate him with an IV..I even had to give him gatorade! Poor little guy, I make him a pot of chicken and rice every four days because his stomach can't take much else. HE is on a Prescription I/D as well! I'm sorry to vent, I just worry! :(

Here is my little guy....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-8/1273617/gringolingo.JPG
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    My four dogs:

PICT0202.jpg Hootie - 12 year old mixed breed.

Macinwoods.jpg McGwire - 9 year old mixed breed.

DSCN0003.jpg Ezra Mae in the ice/snow. She is 3 years old - mixed breed too.

DSCN0002.jpg Axel doing his favorite thing - digging holes. He is a 2 year old Chocolate Lab.

PICT0041F.jpg Ezra can't keep her eyes open.

PICT0187.jpg McGwire & Ezra Mae at full gallop.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    My four dogs:

PICT0202.jpg Hootie - 12 year old mixed breed.

Macinwoods.jpg McGwire - 9 year old mixed breed.

DSCN0003.jpg Ezra Mae in the ice/snow. She is 3 years old - mixed breed too.

DSCN0002.jpg Axel doing his favorite thing - digging holes. He is a 2 year old Chocolate Lab.

PICT0041F.jpg Ezra can't keep her eyes open.

PICT0187.jpg McGwire & Ezra Mae at full gallop.

OMG!! Ezra and Hootie are too cute...all your dogs are sweet and cute!! I just love dogs...:D
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."