~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    pejay wrote:
    last weekend i together with my two (sled) dogs entered a purebred russian championship race and we came third in two-dog team class ;)
    http://foto.huskyforum.ru/albums/userpics/10538/IMG_1341.JPG

Now that is totally cool....and I'll bet your dogs LOVED it! Beautiful dogs BTW!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    Oh boy....your picture made me cry....I miss my Weim boys. Your babies are adorable!

oxc
    Didn't mean to make you cry...thanks though!!
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    We wont be able to get the puppy from the rescue :(

My work schedule has changed and they insist on having someone home during the day with the puppy !
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    We wont be able to get the puppy from the rescue :(

My work schedule has changed and they insist on having someone home during the day with the puppy !

Oh I'm so sorry.....you will get the right one down the road. It's harder to rescue a puppy then adopt a child!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    Awwww! How is it going Purple???

oxc

It's going, how are you??

I'm gonna get a new pic of the pain in the ass, er, I mean my dog up soon. :)
    Opinions are like assholes, everyones got one.

"do gay midgets come out of the cupboard"
    ~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
    It's going, how are you??

I'm gonna get a new pic of the pain in the ass, er, I mean my dog up soon. :)

Woke up this morning...so it's all good :p

How old is she now?

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    Woke up this morning...so it's all good :p

How old is she now?

oxc

She is 1 year and 5 months. This pic is her, enjoying breakfast in bed *note the plate of bones* I swear, I didn't do it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/purple_chick79/Bella/P3310288.jpg?t=1201874148

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
    She is 1 year and 5 months. This pic is her, enjoying breakfast in bed *note the plate of bones* I swear, I didn't do it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/purple_chick79/Bella/P3310288.jpg?
    t=1201874148

She is soooo cute! I LOVE her face! My Petey is 1 year and 3 months....but he is still a puppy until closer to 2. His brain hasn't been delivered yet...I think that maybe it will come when he gets neutered at 18 months...until then he is thinking just like all men!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • PJaddicted wrote:
    She is soooo cute! I LOVE her face! My Petey is 1 year and 3 months....but he is still a puppy until closer to 2. His brain hasn't been delivered yet...I think that maybe it will come when he gets neutered at 18 months...until then he is thinking just like all men!

oxc

Now THAT is funny.....just like all men. heheheheehee My Bella is still a puppy in a lot of ways. I thought she'd settle down after getting her fixed, oh hell no! She does have a pretty little face and coloring unlike most Beagles.

~CreedDisease~

10/27/06
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    My husband just agreed to us looking after one of his online gamer buddy's Shihtzu for a whole WEEK! The guy lives near us, sure...but yikes...not sure how the Char-Man and Remblot are going to react..I will post photos though...we're getting it on Sunday...it's two years old and house broken...

And what about Meow-Meow Kitty??!! Oh the humanity!!
    be philanthropic
    Now THAT is funny.....just like all men. heheheheehee My Bella is still a puppy in a lot of ways. I thought she'd settle down after getting her fixed, oh hell no! She does have a pretty little face and coloring unlike most Beagles.

When ever I talk about getting him fixed you see all 5 of them cross their legs and wince in pain! My hubby won't even talk about him getting it done, doesn't think it is necessary....but he doesn't have to deal with him going nuts over every single female he meets including old dogs that were fixed a decade ago! And at 112 pounds of solid muscle...it is not easy to hold him back! Prong collars are the BEST!

Now back to Bella....was getting her one of the best things you ever did for yourself?

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    One of my twin's dogs in a Cleopatra moment - overseeing the world. Her name is Cleo (short for Cleopatra)

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q19/Bibliobella/Running020208.jpg
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/purple_chick79/Bella/P3310288.jpg?t=1201874148

ohhhhh my GOD that doggie is CUUUUUUTE!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/Pearljamgirl07/Imagen5.jpg
    http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff231/Pearljamgirl07/Imagen291.jpg
    happy b-day little baby wherever you are ,you know you was everything in my life my true friend ,my little love I'll love you for the rest of my life....

BEAUTIFUL doggie!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

pejay wrote:
    last weekend i together with my two (sled) dogs entered a purebred russian championship race and we came third in two-dog team class ;)
    http://foto.huskyforum.ru/albums/userpics/10538/IMG_1341.JPG

that is one hell of a picture!!!! nice lookin doggies there!

awwwwww!!! lookit their little faces!!!! im a HUGE fan of doggies comfy in blankets. awwwww

Whaaa?? This was way back on page nine or something!

If anyone cares, Charley & Remy are getting along fine with the Shih Tsu (which is named Buttons, unspayed female, weighs all of 7 pounds, and humps a toy parrot)...she's quite cute, but such a bedroom slipper!

It's the cat that doesn't know what to make of her (cat is 12 pounds). She's become quite hissy, which Buttons seems to enjoy. All night long last night was nothing but "hhhhhhhhhhhhh!" every few minutes. Lovely.

Will post pics when I can take some in the daylight...
    be philanthropic
    big big doggie hugs to Obi Once. :(

Whaaa?? This was way back on page nine or something!

If anyone cares, Charley & Remy are getting along fine with the Shih Tsu (which is named Buttons, unspayed female, weighs all of 7 pounds, and humps a toy parrot)...she's quite cute, but such a bedroom slipper!

It's the cat that doesn't know what to make of her (cat is 12 pounds). She's become quite hissy, which Buttons seems to enjoy. All night long last night was nothing but "hhhhhhhhhhhhh!" every few minutes. Lovely.

Will post pics when I can take some in the daylight...

of COURSE we care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cats are badd news man. :D i look forward to pics!!!

i dont know if i posted this alreddie. i took it recently at doggie beach. :)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/myspace/DCFC1158.jpg

http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/LastRoll

OK...the little dog is Buttons (we're dog sitting) and the med. sized dog is our dog Remy (she's 9 years old) and the bigger dog is Charley (he's six)...they've never been with such a small dog before...but today they were all playing together and having a blast...

Hey, SEN! That beach pic made me go "awwwww.." I love taking photos of paw prints in sand - we've got a few from Maui - and pics of about 10 dogs we don't know...
    be philanthropic
    I just had the WEIRDEST EXPERIENCE!!! I just spent around 5 hours with two cats....and I LOVED it?! What is happening to me???? They were so cute, loving and friendly....and in the end hubby said...NO..PETEY IS ENOUGH! Oh well, he can just wait....I'm getting my Wildlife Rehab license.....he he he....man has no idea what he has signed on for! The man will be wishing for kitty's and puppys!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    I spent way too much time trying to find this photo to add to my flickr, but my Timber boy is just so big [size=-10](not as big as PJaddicted's Petey :eek:, but still a lot to handle)[/size] I wanted to see him as a puppy again.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
    I spent way too much time trying to find this photo to add to my flickr, but my Timber boy is just so big [size=-10](not as big as PJaddicted's Petey :eek:, but still a lot to handle)[/size] I wanted to see him as a puppy again.

He was soooo adorable! Is he a pure husky? He looks like a wolf dog. Very good looking boy! Petey is way too big for me to handle now too....when out in public we use a pinch collar or he can pull me down to get to another dog. We are still working on training....and his is only 15 months...and still so very puppy like. At my age, he is my last BIG dog, I will have to go for a much smaller line of Dobermans or get a female after him.

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    Wow! That Timber is such a cuuuute puppy....

Just found out that we'll have Buttons for another week...I let her outside this am with Remy & Charley and then came back inside for some tea...Then I remembered! OMG! There's an eagle sitting around here thinking about nesting...so I ran outside...Buttons was fine, chasing the other two around....no eagle - whew!! Rem-Rem and Buttons are currently curled up on the bed, snoring away...so cute!
    be philanthropic
  • Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    PJaddicted - It's possible that Timber is part wolf. The vet asked us very suspiciously why we named him Timber, but was kind enough to keep him listed as a Shepherd mix.
    Petey's 15 months already??? Wow. Well, look out, 'cause I swear dogs have terrible two's. :p

Vedderfan10 - I can't help but laugh (even though this is super old to most people by now), but every time I look at that first photo ofButtons I think of this. :confused:

It's the eyes or something, but it totally tickles me into the giggles. :p:D
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
    PJaddicted - It's possible that Timber is part wolf. The vet asked us very suspiciously why we named him Timber, but was kind enough to keep him listed as a Shepherd mix.
    Petey's 15 months already??? Wow. Well, look out, 'cause I swear dogs have terrible two's. :p

Vedderfan10 - I can't help but laugh (even though this is super old to most people by now), but every time I look at that first photo ofButtons I think of this. :confused:

It's the eyes or something, but it totally tickles me into the giggles. :p:D

When I was in my 20's I had a 7/8 Timber wolf Hybrid. His name was Khan. He was the greatest dog. My sister now has a mix that she got from the animal shelter that she thinks has wolf in it, she has the wolf mask for sure. She isn't big though...only 58 pounds. I laughed when she told me how much she weighed at the vet last week...Petey is almost double her weight! He he he...actually after a big meal he is!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    Wow! That Timber is such a cuuuute puppy....

Just found out that we'll have Buttons for another week...I let her outside this am with Remy & Charley and then came back inside for some tea...Then I remembered! OMG! There's an eagle sitting around here thinking about nesting...so I ran outside...Buttons was fine, chasing the other two around....no eagle - whew!! Rem-Rem and Buttons are currently curled up on the bed, snoring away...so cute!

Glad it is going so great!

Now tell me this.....where the hell do you live that you have an eagle sitting outside your house???? I have hawks, several kinds....Red Tails, Coopers and Sharp Shinned. We occasionally get Bald Eagles flying over....but this time of year, most are wintering where there is open water....like the Hudson River. Two weeks ago I went out looking for them across the river, and we found 56!

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

— Unknown
    PJaddicted wrote:

Now tell me this.....where the hell do you live that you have an eagle sitting outside your house????

oxc

I live in the forests of British Columbia!! Actually we live near the ocean on Vancouver Island, and we have a couple of resident pairs - one nest is quite near us...And where we used to live, and eagle was sitting on the neighbour's fence when my two little dogs were outside lying in the hot sun...I scared it away, and then it walked around by a pond near our house. It was as big as a three-year-old child!!

The eagles are almost pests around here. Them and the ravens. Somewhere I have a photo of a raven chasing an eagle. The raven frightened the eagle away from a duck it was eating, and then the raven couldn't pick up the eagle. My husband and I went and got the duck from the raven and as I was carrying it over to an old gravel pit, the damned eagle was chasing me!!! Their feet are so yellow! I put the duck on a stump and the eagle snatched and took it away...

Buttons weighs less than that duck did, so I have no doubt an eagle could carry her off somewhere...The eagles in Victoria eat cats all the time...
    be philanthropic
    http://picasaweb.google.com/vedderfan10/LastRoll

OK...the little dog is Buttons (we're dog sitting) and the med. sized dog is our dog Remy (she's 9 years old) and the bigger dog is Charley (he's six)...they've never been with such a small dog before...but today they were all playing together and having a blast...

Hey, SEN! That beach pic made me go "awwwww.." I love taking photos of paw prints in sand - we've got a few from Maui - and pics of about 10 dogs we don't know...

hahahaha GREAT pics!!!!! it makes it easier when ALL the doggies get along doesnt it? :)