~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    hello.... i shall post a picture later tonight....

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    PJ_ROCKS said:

hello.... i shall post a picture later tonight....

Yay!!
    taken yesterday

photo 2015-05-26 19.07.57_zpsg1eif1gm.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    ^^^^^Every time I see the photos I always think how beautiful of a dog.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    PJ_ROCKS said:

taken yesterday

Looking great!! She has such a gorgeous pattern! I love it.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    PJ_ROCKS said:

taken yesterday

She is so gorgeous. This is a dumb question - are there dalmatians with ugly patterns?
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    edited May 2015
    Pearl has chewed a hole in our comforter...it's not an inexpensive one either....I was not amused when I found it, I'll post a pic later, I haven't had a chance to take one yet, and then this morning, I got out of the shower to her "digging" at said hole and pulling stuffing out of it...

OI VEH!!! The joys of having a puppy!!!

OH and last night while walking Pearl, I fell...she wrapped me up in her leash because she wanted a better view of these dogs that were in a back yard, and as I tried to untangle myself from the leash, she darted between my feet, I stepped on her paw and then it was all over and I fell landing on my knee and into the fence, my hands and knee are all skinned up and bruised, my arm that hit the fence is bruised and I royally messed up the baby toe on my right foot, it's either broken or jammed, but it's all kinds of swollen and bruised...
    Post edited by PJSiren on
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    PJSiren said:

Pearl has chewed a hole in our comforter...it's not an inexpensive one either....I was not amused when I found it, I'll post a pic later, I haven't had a chance to take one yet, and then this morning, I got out of the shower to her "digging" at said hole and pulling stuffing out of it...

OH and last night while walking Pearl, I fell...she wrapped me up in her leash because she wanted a better view of these dogs that were in a back yard, and as I tried to untangle myself from the leash, she darted between my feet, I stepped on her paw and then it was all over and I fell landing on my knee and into the fence, my hands and knee are all skinned up and bruised, my arm that hit the fence is bruised and I royally messed up the baby toe on my right foot, it's either broken or jammed, but it's all kinds of swollen and bruised...

Let's see a picture of that little cutie! It's been so long, I'm forgetting what she looks like.

And, your injuries? You can post pics of those in the MOTHERF**KER thread ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    edited May 2015
    imalive said:

PJSiren said:

Let's see a picture of that little cutie! It's been so long, I'm forgetting what she looks like.

And, your injuries? You can post pics of those in the MOTHERF**KER thread ;)
    You really kinda gotta love this place!

Seriously though, she should walk next to you at all times, no sneaking forward or behind you,but right next to you. She's going to be jumpy and flighty for the first five to six years unless you establish rules while she's young. This is one of those breeds of fog that required training formatted into their life span! I know that sounds like a lot of work, and it is, but it's so worth it!!
    PS once she mastered walking beside you on command, ( I always used side over heel) with no contest, then she can wander about freely in the lead.. But she must always recall on command, if not, she needs to go back to staying by your side for a while, til she gets the idea! Ani, this goes for Boomer too! Also, heelers are wicked smart, with pleasing you in their DNA, so generally they learn the whole off limits thing really quick! Hope you feel better soon, I am always so embarrassed when my dogs trip me! Especially when I get hurt in the incident.

And yes, pics of pup and toes in their respective threads please? :smiley:
    Post edited by whispering hands on
    I started a new thing with Boomer as soon as he starts to try and lead or pull back I shorten his leash by wrapping it around my hand to the point where he can only walk right next to me. He's catching on as he hates the short leash.

As always listen to WH with your dog. Boomer is getting back to how he was when he was in training.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Her adorable overbite....

Snuggled on my lap...

Hiding....

Asleep on my belly...you can see said comforter that she tore up....i will post pics of her job this weekend when I actually have a chance to take some...
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

Her adorable overbite....

Snuggled on my lap...

Hiding....

Asleep on my belly...you can see said comforter that she tore up....i will post pics of her job this weekend when I actually have a chance to take some...

Awww!! If nothing else, our doggies teach us that material things are just that! Material things! I love them for that! :-D

I started a new thing with Boomer as soon as he starts to try and lead or pull back I shorten his leash by wrapping it around my hand to the point where he can only walk right next to me. He's catching on as he hates the short leash.

As always listen to WH with your dog. Boomer is getting back to how he was when he was in training.

Good work!! And consistent training keeps your dog sharp and in tune with you! In that essence training never ends. :-)
    Sorry for the weird double quote posts!! I think the weather is fucking with my cell service!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    PJSiren said:

I'll try to find some pics I have of a quilt (my FAVORITE quilt) that Django chewed up when he was a puppy. I lost count of the articles of clothing, towels, and sheets that he pulled from the laundry basket and chewed up, plus the magazines and paperback books that he'd find on the coffee table. Plus the files from work that he'd pull out of my tote bag. The most destructive puppy I ever met although he continued to chew things his entire life.

OTOH who could stay mad at this face?

I miss my buddy.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

PJSiren said:

I'll try to find some pics I have of a quilt (my FAVORITE quilt) that Django chewed up when he was a puppy. I lost count of the articles of clothing, towels, and sheets that he pulled from the laundry basket and chewed up, plus the magazines and paperback books that he'd find on the coffee table. Plus the files from work that he'd pull out of my tote bag. The most destructive puppy I ever met although he continued to chew things his entire life.

OTOH who could stay mad at this face?

I miss my buddy.
    Django was a good doggie. Hugs dear.
    Thanks, WH.
    thanks for the pics of Pearl, Sophie and Django! :smile:

for a 40 pound dog, Piper sure can hog a couch.

photo IMG_0507_zpsr2kugqo2.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

That's adorable!
    imalive said:

She sure can!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    imalive said:

This cracked me up!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    imalive said:

yep...and how can same sized dog manage to take up the entire bed so i am left sleeping on the very edge of the bed
    norm said:

imalive said:

yep...and how can same sized dog manage to take up the entire bed so i am left sleeping on the very edge of the bed
    :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

norm said:

imalive said:

Penny's only 25 lbs. and she manages to do that!
    edited June 2015
    Poor Boomer did not handle us being out of town for 3 days well. Doggie sitter said he didn't eat at all and wasn't his normal self on his walks. Poor baby has to go with us on the next vacation where we are driving.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Poor Boomer did not handle us being out of town for 3 days well. Doggie sitter said he didn't eat at all and wasn't his normal self on his walks. Poor baby has to go with us on the next vacation where we are driving.

He would prefer that for sure! But there are tips to help him adjust to being sat for. :smile: such as, having the person sitting for you come and spend some time with you all be hire you leave.. And or have them take Boomer for walks when you aren't able.. The more comfortable he becomes with them the easier being sat for becomes on him. :-D

he was with empty, right? :tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Enkidu appears to be lurking :no_mouth:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

Enkidu appears to be lurking :no_mouth:

don't we all at some point....

:coffee:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Still forgot to take pics of the comforter...but I caught Pearl sucking on an Advil...the kind with the sugar coating...I don't know where she found it, I'm very careful not to drop pills because of the animals, so my guess is my daughter took some advil and didn't pay attention...leave it to a 13 year old...I was relieved I found it before she bit it or swallowed it...
    Tattooed Dissident!