~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• and again thanks for all the support I'll let ya'll know about the next best friend that shows up on my doorstep.. :-)
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    and again thanks for all the support I'll let ya'll know about the next best friend that shows up on my doorstep.. :-)
    whenever it does and whoever it is i'm sure it'll be awesome!!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
    Raise your hand if you love special "surprises" your doggie leaves you when your mom forgets to let her out in the morning.......... :(

:lol:
    that was like the biggest clean up job i've done in my life.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    haffajappa wrote:
    Raise your hand if you love special "surprises" your doggie leaves you when your mom forgets to let her out in the morning.......... :(

Thats always fun !

My wife said when she got home tonight one of the doggies decided to reach into the Pack and Play and shred baby diapers all over the family room !

Bailey came to greet her at the door with a diaper in his mouth

:o :shock: :D
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,719
    haffajappa wrote:

two words for you. doggy door. best thing since sliced bread.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mickeyrat wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

Sorry mickey, I don't want uninvited guests in the house...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tUg-gn_-lQ
    skip to 1:40... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ok sorry but this clean up is... well classic of a wolf-dog puppy.. and I had TWO. I came home from work one day to discover that Ace and Momo had figured out how to jimmy the sliding glass door in my room JUST so, so that they could get the stick to slide up and allow the door to open.. But it gets better, they convinced the Pitt Bull we lived with, ( I can't remember his name but he was a year older than the boys.) to bust through my bedroom door and get in to everything. I ended up with two dogs in the hospital to have tyheir stomaches pumped. Momo had eaten my roomate's 2500.00 leather loveseat, and Ace had eaten her weeping willow sappling. Note, they are poisonous to dogs! So I had to rush the boys who were 8 m onths old at the time to the doc's to perform stomache evacuations, all pun intended.. Anyhow they were already feeling ill by the time I got home and I was NOT greeted, cause the dogs were outside dry heaving and pooping simutaneously. ( thank god they went outside by then). I walked in the door fellll flat on my ass thanks to a lake of bile in the entryway!!! They tore everything to shreds ate all the meat in the fridge and eventuaslly figured out the freezer had meat in it too.. Yeah that took me two whole days to finnish repairing the damage and a year to pay off the couch.. lmao and whose dog pee'd on a 20,000 dollar sofa?!?! LMAO dogs are great..Only they were lucky they weree so sick cause I wanted to kill both of them..lol Now both collars hang from my RVM.. he he I got a few good punns in there but seriously they are on permanent Bye-Bye now which they loved..
    4and20 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    haffajappa wrote:

Sorry mickey, I don't want uninvited guests in the house...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tUg-gn_-lQ
    skip to 1:40... :lol:
    OMGGGGGGGG... that's hilarious, so cute hahahaha.
    Reminds me of my boyfriend, a few months ago he was on his porch letting his cat in, he LOVES cats and often lets the neighbourhood cats in as well and feeds them - because he's weird like that. Anyways, this time he saw another cat and "invited" it in until he realised it was kind of big... turns out it was a raccoon... he tried to shut the door but the raccoon got his little hands in the door trying to pry it open hahahah.... so my boyfriend threw a bunch of catfood out for the raccoon.... and petted it! My bf is fuckin weird...
    ok sorry but this clean up is... well classic of a wolf-dog puppy.. and I had TWO. I came home from work one day to discover that Ace and Momo had figured out how to jimmy the sliding glass door in my room JUST so, so that they could get the stick to slide up and allow the door to open.. But it gets better, they convinced the Pitt Bull we lived with, ( I can't remember his name but he was a year older than the boys.) to bust through my bedroom door and get in to everything. I ended up with two dogs in the hospital to have tyheir stomaches pumped. Momo had eaten my roomate's 2500.00 leather loveseat, and Ace had eaten her weeping willow sappling. Note, they are poisonous to dogs! So I had to rush the boys who were 8 m onths old at the time to the doc's to perform stomache evacuations, all pun intended.. Anyhow they were already feeling ill by the time I got home and I was NOT greeted, cause the dogs were outside dry heaving and pooping simutaneously. ( thank god they went outside by then). I walked in the door fellll flat on my ass thanks to a lake of bile in the entryway!!! They tore everything to shreds ate all the meat in the fridge and eventuaslly figured out the freezer had meat in it too.. Yeah that took me two whole days to finnish repairing the damage and a year to pay off the couch.. lmao and whose dog pee'd on a 20,000 dollar sofa?!?! LMAO dogs are great..Only they were lucky they weree so sick cause I wanted to kill both of them..lol Now both collars hang from my RVM.. he he I got a few good punns in there but seriously they are on permanent Bye-Bye now which they loved..
    HAHA!
    Little shits, that's cute though.
    You can't help but love 'em!
    And i'm sure those are some cherished memories now (:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,886
    my dog is still goofy! :roll:

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :lol::lol: is that the bathroom? does she have to go or does she want a bath? :lol::lol:
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    imalive wrote:

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

Is that the Bathroom ??

My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • lmao That's so cute.. :-) Dogs are awesome I can't wait for the next one...it'll be a while though
    imalive wrote:

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg
    she probably loves the cold tile
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    So my nephew thought his dog Charlie would be more comfortable if he had a nice big pillow to sleep on while the nephew was at work.

Sounds like a good idea, right?

But of course, as we all know, sometimes the best intentions can result in unexpected outcomes.

Such as...

photo-11.jpg

You have to love his expression.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    So my nephew thought his dog Charlie would be more comfortable if he had a nice big pillow to sleep on while the nephew was at work.

But of course, as we all know, sometimes the best intentions can result in unexpected outcomes.

Such as...

photo-11.jpg

charlie: 'what?'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • cat72cat72 Posts: 2,993
    I was going to post a pic of my new puppy, but I can't figure out how. :oops:
    cat72 wrote:

Hey, cat72, are you sure you don't mean to be dog72? :lol:

I'm sure there's an easier way, but I save the photos I want to post to Photobucket, then click on the image codes. Sometimes you have to do thumbnails or they will be too big to post here. Also, since you're opening up the whole Photobucket album to the entire world, you don't want to include anything of a personal nature. I use the account only to post here.

Now, we need Imalive or one of the other more technically skilled folks to tell us if there is a more expeditious process than this!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    cat72 wrote:

open an account at http://www.photobucket.com

upload pics there and make sure the image size is 640x480

once uploaded, copy the link and paste here

:D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,719
    norm wrote:

Such as...

photo-11.jpg

charlie: 'what? , I thought my stash was hidden in there'

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    fixed
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • So my nephew thought his dog Charlie would be more comfortable if he had a nice big pillow to sleep on while the nephew was at work.

Such as...

photo-11.jpg

his expression is awesome...it is the same one as when my dog delivered to me a dead squirrel. he came up and dropped it at my feet and looked up at me like that. it is like he was saying "What?? you don't like it??"

"You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    norm wrote:
    cat72 wrote:

open an account at http://www.photobucket.com

upload pics there and make sure the image size is 640x480

once uploaded, copy the link and paste here

:D

Thanks Norm!
    cat72 wrote:

Hey, cat72, are you sure you don't mean to be dog72? :lol:

I'm sure there's an easier way, but I save the photos I want to post to Photobucket, then click on the image codes. Sometimes you have to do thumbnails or they will be too big to post here. Also, since you're opening up the whole Photobucket album to the entire world, you don't want to include anything of a personal nature. I use the account only to post here.

Now, we need Imalive or one of the other more technically skilled folks to tell us if there is a more expeditious process than this!

lol... here he is:
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/ ... lucky5.jpg
    This is him on his best behavior. :D
    cat72 wrote:

lol... here he is:
    lucky5.jpg
    bracket it with the Img button :thumbup:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Such as...

photo-11.jpg

that must have been a LOT of fun for him (the dog, I mean) :lol::lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    cat72 wrote:

lol... here he is:
    lucky5.jpg
    bracket it with the Img button :thumbup:
    Thanks!!!

Such as...

photo-11.jpg

OH MY GOD.. i gasped when i saw that :lol:
    Doesn't make sammi look so bad now
    So sammi left another surprise lsat night... 2 actually.
    Then apparently she barked like 5 times to get out through out the night to go pee... :? :?

I'm a little worried, its not like her to have accidents like this, or have to be let out so often...
    Anyone had this happen before? :?: :?: :?:
    haffajappa wrote:
    Then apparently she barked like 5 times to get out through out the night to go pee... :? :?

I'm a little worried, its not like her to have accidents like this, or have to be let out so often...

Were both accidents urine? Or did she poop too?

Sweet Pea had a little episode like that not long ago when we were running a lot. I don't know how old she is, but at the time she was probably 10. I was worried that the running might have triggered some kind of renal dysfunction.

So based on my experience, which is not at all professional, the first thing I'd think of is a urinary tract infection. Then I'd look at how much water she's drinking. Being completely paranoid and just educated enough to be wrong about everything, I'd bring her to the vet and ask for a chemistry profile including a BUN and creatinine to check kidney function. Then your vet, like mine, will go :roll: and will dutifully run the tests which will come back astonishingly within normal limits, and the vet will say, "Don't let her tank up on water at night."
    haffajappa wrote:

Were both accidents urine? Or did she poop too?

Sweet Pea had a little episode like that not long ago when we were running a lot. I don't know how old she is, but at the time she was probably 10. I was worried that the running might have triggered some kind of renal dysfunction.

So based on my experience, which is not at all professional, the first thing I'd think of is a urinary tract infection. Then I'd look at how much water she's drinking. Being completely paranoid and just educated enough to be wrong about everything, I'd bring her to the vet and ask for a chemistry profile including a BUN and creatinine to check kidney function. Then your vet, like mine, will go :roll: and will dutifully run the tests which will come back astonishingly within normal limits, and the vet will say, "Don't let her tank up on water at night."
    We thought it might be a UTI as well..
    Well on thursday i came home to a giant "#2", which didn't look healthy at all.
    Then last night we came home and found another runny one, and a RIVER of pee... like i'm not kidding guys, it went from one wall to another.

AND THEN
    today we went downtown and we were walking along the street in Gastown (a very touristy area of vancouver) and she got the runs bad, and left a trail all along the sidewalk i was so embarassed... Like we couldnt even pick it up... so gross... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I read on the internet to fast her for 24 hours then give her small portions of boiled chicken and rice so that's what we're going to do I think...