Options

~:~:~:The Doggie Thread!!:~:~:~

Comments

• Options
    As promised...here are my pics. Some are not the best quality, I was just getting used to the digital camera....

ENJOY!!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a343/jammergurl/?
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
    I am myself........like you some how.........(Release)
    ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    jammergurl wrote:
    As promised...here are my pics. Some are not the best quality, I was just getting used to the digital camera....

ENJOY!!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a343/jammergurl/?

BEEEEEEAUTIFLOW!!!!!!!
    i LOVE seeing doggies when
    they sleep!!!! awwwwww!!!
    I'm gonna go take a look at Surfer
    right now!!!! :)
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pejaypejay Posts: 14
    jammergurl, I have got siberian husky too! Black/white, blue-eyed female. Great to see other husky owners here! Plus I have got scottish terrier and native chukotkan sleddog. So they all are my gang!
    mushers do it in the snow
  • Options
    Hey, now this is right up my alley! A place to show off my pooches! :)

The black lab is Jazz, and the dappled mini dachshund is Willow:

It only LOOKS like Jazz is going to eat her- really, they play quite well together :)

86760583.jpg

Jazz trying out her 'pup' tent before our camping trip this summer:

Letsgocampin.jpg

Willow had to give it a go too!

Iwannagotoo.jpg

This one just cracks me up- she's a loudmouth like her mama ;)

HEY.jpg

OK, I suppose that's enough.... for now!
    Though the boiling cauldron of despair may make the pit of dichotomous turmoil pale
    Longing, longing will prevail
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    bumping it up for the doggie love!!!!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    My friend Krisha, and her dog Sadie...the sweetest dog in the world (yes, even sweeter than MY dog)

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=974558986205&photoid=774558986205
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    AliAli Posts: 2,621
    Nanuq is the best damn dog in the world.

And he loves to listen to evenFLOW.

;)
    A whisper and a thrill
    A whisper and a chill
    adv2005

"Why do I bother?"
    The 11th Commandment.
    "Whatever"

PETITION TO STOP THE BAN OF SMOKING IN BARS IN THE UNITED STATES....Anyone?
  • Options
    Ali wrote:
    Nanuq is the best damn dog in the world.

And he loves to listen to evenFLOW.

;)

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! really????? GET HIM IN HERE!!!!!

• Options
    LETS SEE SOME MORE DOGGIE PICS IN HERE!!!!

• Options
    twin2twin2 Posts: 894
    Sorry, can't post a picture of him, but we have a great dane named "Trouble" and he does fit his name perfectly. He is a mural (spelling?). He scares everyone when they first see him but if you pet him once, he is your friend for life. He is a big baby and very spoiled. He is gray with black spots and most people when they pull up to the house and see him on the porch, think he is a horse because of how tall he is. His back leg shakes all the time and he reminds us of Elvis because of it. When he comes up to the car he can put his head right in the window. We have had him for about 8 years and he has grown up with the kids. He is a good family dog.
  • Options
    twin2 wrote:
    Sorry, can't post a picture of him, but we have a great dane named "Trouble" and he does fit his name perfectly. He is a mural (spelling?). He scares everyone when they first see him but if you pet him once, he is your friend for life. He is a big baby and very spoiled. He is gray with black spots and most people when they pull up to the house and see him on the porch, think he is a horse because of how tall he is. His back leg shakes all the time and he reminds us of Elvis because of it. When he comes up to the car he can put his head right in the window. We have had him for about 8 years and he has grown up with the kids. He is a good family dog.

AWWWWWWWW!!!! THAT WAS A GREAT LITTLE BIO ON TROUBLE!!! ITS FUNNY BECUZ MY SURFER GETS CALLED A HORSE ALOT TOO!! I ALWAYS SAY HE'S JUST A PUPPY!!! :) I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH!!! TROUBLE SOUNDS JUST LOVELY!!! THANKS FOR SHARING AND WELCOME TO THE PIT-I'M SENROCK!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    this thread is dedicated SPECIFICALLY to DOGGS!!!

This is a rather racist thread. What about my cats?? Don't they deserve some thread time??
    I got a plan
  • Options
    This is a rather racist thread. What about my cats?? Don't they deserve some thread time??

SORRY. NOT IN HERE. IM NOT A CAT PERSON. PEOPLE HAVE DISCUSSED THEIR CATS IN HERE THO. I PREFER NOT TO BUT HEY WHO AM I!!!! :D....U WONT FIND ME TALKIN' CATS!!! AND SOMEONE GOT ATTITUDE ABOUT THE DOGGIE THREAD SO THERES NOW A CATS THREAD.......WHATEVER, ITS ALL GOOD!!!

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    SORRY. NOT IN HERE. IM NOT A CAT PERSON. PEOPLE HAVE DISCUSSED THEIR CATS IN HERE THO. I PREFER NOT TO BUT HEY WHO AM I!!!! :D....U WONT FIND ME TALKIN' CATS!!! AND SOMEONE GOT ATTITUDE ABOUT THE DOGGIE THREAD SO THERES NOW A CATS THREAD.......WHATEVER, ITS ALL GOOD!!!

Racist....fine then I'll go find me the cat thread.....

OH AND STOP SHOUTING AT ME. :D
    I got a plan
  • Options
    Racist....fine then I'll go find me the cat thread.....

OH AND STOP SHOUTING AT ME. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA IM NOT SHOUTING!!! I ONLY *SHOUT AT THE DEVIL* \m/

• Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    My new puppy, Timber, has gas. Not just today, oh no, all of the time. I think we need to experiment with different food, 'cause right now his name is what we have to say to let everybody know his stench is about to knock anybody within a 30' radius right on over.
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    My new puppy, Timber, has gas. Not just today, oh no, all of the time. I think we need to experiment with different food, 'cause right now his name is what we have to say to let everybody know his stench is about to knock anybody within a 30' radius right on over.

OHHHHHHH MAN!!!! DOGGIE FARTS ARE THE *WORST* EVER!!!!

• Options
    smellrosesmellrose Detroit Posts: 72
    hi guys... I thought I would post this here after hearing about all the people who had to leave their companion animals behind in the aftermath of Katrina... after donating to the Red Cross, I sent a donation the the United Animal Nations:

http://uan.org/

they help rescue animals after national disasters... here is another I've heard good things about:

http://www.noahswish.org/

I told my husband, if something like that ever happened to us, there is no way I would ever leave my puppies behind... but I understand some people just didn't have the means to take them with them, especially when the shelters don't allow them... so, all you animal lovers out there check these sites out!

peace
  • Options
    THEE HARDEST THING ABOUT "TOURING" IS LEAVING MY DOGGIE!!!! :(
    I HATE TO LEAVE HIM BUT I LOVVVVVVE COMING HOME TO HIM!!!!
    WHEN I WALKED IN THE DOOR, HE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIS LITTLE PAWS UNDER HIS CHIN AND I STOOD THERE AND JUST WATCHED HIM SLEEP. WHEN HE WOKE UP, HE LOOKED AT ME AND HADD THIS SPARKLE IN HIS EYE! HE WAS SO EXXXCITED HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! HE GOT UP AND HIS TAIL WAS WAGGING SOOOOOO MUCH!!! THEN HE WAS WIMPERING AND LET OUT A SIGH OF RELIEF AND KEPT PUTTING HIS PAW ON MY ARM TO STAY WITH HIM!!! MAN I LOVE MY SURFER!!!!!!

• Options
    smellrose wrote:
    hi guys... I thought I would post this here after hearing about all the people who had to leave their companion animals behind in the aftermath of Katrina... after donating to the Red Cross, I sent a donation the the United Animal Nations:

http://uan.org/

they help rescue animals after national disasters... here is another I've heard good things about:

http://www.noahswish.org/

I told my husband, if something like that ever happened to us, there is no way I would ever leave my puppies behind... but I understand some people just didn't have the means to take them with them, especially when the shelters don't allow them... so, all you animal lovers out there check these sites out!

peace

THAT WAS SOOOO GREAT OF U!!!! THANKS FOR THAT!!!! :)

• Options
    JUST LIKE THE OLD ONE, POST PICS OF YOUR KIDZ HERE!!! ANY GOOD DOGGIE INFLOW AND IMPORTANT LINKS- ALSO APPRECIATED. HERES MY SURFER:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/surfhappy.jpg

• Options
    HERES MY NEWEST GODSON "BUZZ". HE IS SPYDEES DOGGIE AND HE IS 3 MONTHS OLD. HE'S A MALONESE AND HE'S SOOOOOOOO SOFT!!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/SENROCK04/buzz.jpg

• Options
    Can I get a spacious little hole in the ground? Somewhere nice?
  • Options
    PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    Nice new pup!!!

My two insane Weims are doing great.....I'm taking them out for a run right now!

How are you Sen????

oxc
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • Options

AWWWWWW LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!! I LIKE THE SHOT READING THE SUNDAY COMICS!!! AND THE BANANAS.....CLASSIC!!!!

• Options
    PJaddicted wrote:
    Nice new pup!!!

My two insane Weims are doing great.....I'm taking them out for a run right now!

How are you Sen????

oxc

YOU MEAN THEY ARE TAKING YOU FOR A RUN!!! :D IM GREAT THANKS!!!

• Options
    THANKS KAT OR SEA!!!! :)

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    The PissBottleDog:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a301/PissBottleMan/?action=view&current=bd733184.jpg

Don't have one of Reese yet....

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org