B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• eek i hate the yankees. i know most Rangers fans are prolly yankees fans but Lets go METS.
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I love the Rangers but I think it's time to start thinking about baseball season.

" Faith Will Be Rewarded "
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • eek i hate the yankees. i know most Rangers fans are prolly yankees fans but Lets go METS.

then maybe this will help

http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=nym&m=3&y=2007
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    The Garden and The Rangers

Nothing's certain when it comes to Rangers, playoffsBy Damien Cox
    Special to ESPN.com
    Archive

NEW YORK -- At age 39, Madison Square Garden is, without question, the NHL's most fun and interesting venue, the only one left with the kind of idiosyncrasies, oddities and character that once typified rinks across the league.

Folks in Pittsburgh, of course, are clamoring to have the league's oldest arena replaced. And while the old Civic Arena (now the Mellon) is unique because of its retractable roof, it has never been viewed as a building particularly infused with character or ambience.

Of course, it was good enough for the Penguins to win back-to-back Stanley Cups in, and Sidney Crosby seems to like it well enough.

Marty Lederhandler/AP Photo
    Lately, Madison Square Garden hasn't seen much playoff play out of the Rangers.
    The second oldest NHL arena is MSG, and, not so long ago, it had company in the character department. In the early 1990s, the Montreal Forum and Maple Leaf Gardens were still around, as was the Boston Garden and Chicago's magnificent, if well-worn, Stadium.

Philadelphia's Spectrum, Jack Kent Cooke's Fabulous Forum in Los Angeles and The Arena in St. Louis, sometimes called the Checkerdome, had their own personalities. The San Jose Sharks, for a time, played out of the Cow Palace in San Francisco. The Tampa Bay Lightning played host to home games at the Florida State Fairgrounds. Both were horribly ill-fitted for hockey, but were different and peculiar.

Then came the cookie-cutter arena rage of the mid- to late-1990s. Players will tell you that while they once could close their eyes and identify all the old arenas by smell and feel, the new ones seem mostly copies of one another.

This leaves MSG and its sixth-floor rink -- with its low, sloping seats, terrible ice, strange smells and curious sightlines -- as one of a kind, at least for the NHL.

It's a pity, then, that with 2½ months left in the regular season, we can't say with any certainty whether there will be hockey this spring at the arena on 7th Avenue between 31st and 33rd.

In recent seasons, it almost has been like a return to the days of the old Garden at 50th and 8th Ave., where, because of the enormous popularity and profitability of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, the Rangers also weren't seen at playoff time because the circus took precedence. (In the 1928 Stanley Cup finals, the Rangers had to play all their games on the road, but won anyway.)

Well, since Colin Campbell guided the Rangers to the 1997 Eastern Conference finals, there have been only two NHL playoff games played at Madison Square Garden. Both were first-round losses to the New Jersey Devils last season as the Rangers were swept out in four.

Two playoff games in nine years, including the lockout that wiped out the 2005 postseason. That's a famine by any measurement.

Given that the NBA's Knicks haven't been particularly busy at playoff time, either -- two playoff appearances in the past six seasons -- the Garden proprietors would be forgiven if they started booking shows and concerts now for the coming spring.

At this rate, Cablevision will realize its dream of building a new Madison Square Garden before the Rangers or Knicks get their next postseason victory.

The Rangers' return to the playoffs last season couldn't have come at a better time for the NHL, which sought to bounce back from the lockout. Coach Tom Renney's squad was surprisingly good and appeared poised to win its division until the Devils caught it on the last night of the regular season.

Similarly, this season's tumble, not as bad as the Flyers' but to a point where the Blueshirts appear likely to be scratching for a playoff berth until the final days of the season, couldn't come at a worse time for commissioner Gary Bettman's administration.

Andy Marlin/Getty Images
    Jaromir Jagr has only four power-play goals this season for the Rangers.
    Season II of the "new" NHL has come with its share of pitfalls, including balky TV ratings on both sides of the borders and an All-Star event in Dallas that was widely panned and mocked.

Meanwhile, it appears Philadelphia, Chicago and Los Angeles will miss the playoffs, as will the plummeting Bruins. Denver, a good market the second time around for the NHL, is also in tough, as is Toronto.

The smaller markets have done quite well. And while that has gone a long way to address the complaints of an uneven playing field that existed before the latest collective-bargaining agreement, it cannot be good news for the league to have almost all of its largest markets on the outside when the playoffs begin.

Having the Rangers in the playoffs is in the best interest of every other team. Islanders fans won't like it, but it's just a fact.

But will the Blueshirts make it? Hard to say.

The Rangers were ninth in the East heading into Wednesday's home start against the Maple Leafs, but running fairly hot, having won seven of their previous 11 outings. After seven straight defeats in late December started a wave of panic in Manhattan, the Rangers' turnaround has restored optimism in the Blueshirts' dressing room.

Four significant problems, however, remain.

• Jaromir Jagr is having a good season, but not a great one. He skipped the All-Star festivities to give his surgically repaired left shoulder a break, but he continues to believe the wing is giving him problems when he shoots the puck.

Jagr has complained about feeling "small" out on the ice, the result of weighing about 10 pounds lighter this season, and has only scored four power-play goals.

• Brendan Shanahan, meanwhile, has gone cold of late, and the problem of not having a No. 2 center to play with him (Jagr skates with Michael Nylander) is suddenly a major concern. Free agent Matt Cullen proved not to be a fit, and you can bet names like Peter Forsberg and Keith Tkachuk are going to be bouncing around Broadway up until the Feb. 27 trade deadline.

• A third area of potential concern is the amount of offense the Rangers receive from their blue line. They have no player of the Brian Leetch ilk, not many teams do, and the attempted rehabilitation of Sandis Ozolinsh into a prime-time NHLer failed. Michal Rozsival has played well, but, as the highest scoring Ranger blue-liner, he sits 31st among all defenders.

• Finally, there's the mystery of sophomore goalie Henrik Lundqvist. The young Swede's goals-against average is up and his save percentage is down. More important, there have been too many games in which Lundqvist has allowed a sloppy goal, an area that wasn't a problem for him last season.

There were those worrisome migraine headaches that bothered Lundqvist in the playoffs and throughout the summer, but that health issue apparently has been addressed.

Better play from Jagr and Lundqvist should be enough for a playoff spot, particularly if the Rangers start playing much, much better at the Garden. New York has 10 home wins; only the horrific Flyers (three wins on home ice!) have had fewer victories in the Eastern Conference, something that hasn't sat well with the noisy denizens of MSG.

It's as though the old arena feels slighted by the frequent spring absences of the hockey club and has decided to be less hospitable in return.
    platessmall.jpg
  • interesting article, except that the rink and the basketball court are on the fifth floor..
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    interesting article, except that the rink and the basketball court are on the fifth floor..

the canadians ( writer/ author ) count the basement as the first floor,.....eh ?

:rolleyes:

;)
    platessmall.jpg
  • i don't know, he may have gotten confused because the media workroom is on the sixth floor..
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    State Of NYR

MY STATE OF THE RANGER UNION ADDRESS!!!

[OK, "awesome" might have been a stretch]

Ladies and gentlemen and Pete Rocha [pauses for laughs] ... the state of the Rangers union is not strong. It totally sucks, actually. It's just plain awful. Dreadful. Disappointing. Maybe even a little sad. Like the face of a retarded child as he watches a balloon slip out of his hand and sail into the sky. Or any movie these days with Ben Affleck. You're wondering to yourself "How did it all go so wrong?"

Popular veteran players are being put on waivers -- I imagine that the final exchange between Kaspar and Toots would have been more heartbreaking than the last 15 minutes of "The Champ." The team is currently in tenth place -- and they aren't even bad enough to get excited about winning a lottery pick. Bryce Lampman, Dan Girardi, and Thomas Pock are all in the lineup ... and I'm not even phazed that Steve Zipay called Michael Rozsival "the Rangers best defenseman." Brendan Shanahan is one more bad call away from taking off his glove and slapping a ref with it. Jaromir Jagr has the body language of a guy that just watched a videotape of his future wife having drunken sex with Dustin Diamond. And Tom Renney? Well, his best line right now is Jed Ortmeyer, Petr Prucha, and Matt Cullen. How would you feel? If they lose tonight against Tampa, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised about reading a headline like "Renney Strangles Hooker at Dogtrack" or "Rangers Coach Found Naked, Confused in Desert."

This team is in a lot of trouble.

Sure, I'm the handsome guy that wrote this team off months ago. But my incredible, genuis-level, bringing-sexy-back powers of prediction are not the point. The point is that the Rangers are out of playoff contention, there is less than half a season to play, and they're just barely treading water as is. The sum of all fears is ANOTHER season where they tease everyone until the last few weeks, and fall just short enough to dish out the "injuries killed us down the stretch excuse" again. Injuries? Really? It's been almost a decade of misery and you're still going with the injury excuse? Blaming the fans wasn't good enough, and banana peels didn't cut it -- why don't you guys just tell us that MSG is haunted by poltergeists? That way, when I chew open my wrists for the sweet release of death, at least I can have an excuse to punch someone on my way into the light.

Anyway ...

All is not lost. In fact, I have five quick ideas to at least make the final third of the season enjoyable and entertaining for Rangers fans everywhere.

1. Replace Mike Pelino with Ricky Gervais. Seriously, no one would ever know.

2. Have Shanahan Do Tequilla Shots Before Addressing the Press After Every Loss. He's close to losing it. You can tell. He took a pounding from Donald Brashear and his team still looks dysfunctional. In two more weeks he's going to go Bobby Knight on one of those jag-offs the Post sends in whenever Larry Brooks wants a night off.

3. Sign a Supermodel. I sat through 90 minutes of "Necessary Roughness" the other day, just because I knew that Kathy Ireland was showing up at some point. And sure, I felt so disgusted with myself afterward that I scratched strawberries burns into my forearms. But I already feel that lousy after most Rangers games anyway.

(By the way, wonder what Kathy Ireland is doing these days? Here it is. I had a really creepy joke about getting gardening tips from a person that I used to abuse myself to, but this is a family site. Let's just move on.)

4. Trade Prucha. I'm not really advocating this, but I'm really curious to see how far Glen Sather will go in his quest to induce fan hatred. Prucha's the line in the sand, I think. Trade him and I'm 99% sure they'll be rioting and buring effigies outside MSG like it was downtown Kabul.

5. After Every Big Save, Have Lundqvist Do a Lambeau Leap into the Crowd. Also, between periods, they could drive him around MSG in a Pope-mobile type vehicle, randoming stopping to have him save a choking victim or heal leprosy.

The clouds are darkening ahead, and the vultures are starting to circle. Not good times.

Even the news on poor Lindsay Lohan is not good. Not the whole rehab, getting fired stuff. Apparently she's not as good at oral sex as Paris Hilton. Charming. And having actually seen Paris in work, thanks to the beauty of the Internet, this is like being called "a poor man's Marek Malik." Sigh.

Keep ya head up, Rangers fans. See you next week.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    State Of NYR

MY STATE OF THE RANGER UNION ADDRESS!!!

[OK, "awesome" might have been a stretch]

Ladies and gentlemen and Pete Rocha [pauses for laughs] ... the state of the Rangers union is not strong. It totally sucks, actually. It's just plain awful. Dreadful. Disappointing. Maybe even a little sad. Like the face of a retarded child as he watches a balloon slip out of his hand and sail into the sky. Or any movie these days with Ben Affleck. You're wondering to yourself "How did it all go so wrong?"

Popular veteran players are being put on waivers -- I imagine that the final exchange between Kaspar and Toots would have been more heartbreaking than the last 15 minutes of "The Champ." The team is currently in tenth place -- and they aren't even bad enough to get excited about winning a lottery pick. Bryce Lampman, Dan Girardi, and Thomas Pock are all in the lineup ... and I'm not even phazed that Steve Zipay called Michael Rozsival "the Rangers best defenseman." Brendan Shanahan is one more bad call away from taking off his glove and slapping a ref with it. Jaromir Jagr has the body language of a guy that just watched a videotape of his future wife having drunken sex with Dustin Diamond. And Tom Renney? Well, his best line right now is Jed Ortmeyer, Petr Prucha, and Matt Cullen. How would you feel? If they lose tonight against Tampa, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised about reading a headline like "Renney Strangles Hooker at Dogtrack" or "Rangers Coach Found Naked, Confused in Desert."

This team is in a lot of trouble.

Sure, I'm the handsome guy that wrote this team off months ago. But my incredible, genuis-level, bringing-sexy-back powers of prediction are not the point. The point is that the Rangers are out of playoff contention, there is less than half a season to play, and they're just barely treading water as is. The sum of all fears is ANOTHER season where they tease everyone until the last few weeks, and fall just short enough to dish out the "injuries killed us down the stretch excuse" again. Injuries? Really? It's been almost a decade of misery and you're still going with the injury excuse? Blaming the fans wasn't good enough, and banana peels didn't cut it -- why don't you guys just tell us that MSG is haunted by poltergeists? That way, when I chew open my wrists for the sweet release of death, at least I can have an excuse to punch someone on my way into the light.

Anyway ...

All is not lost. In fact, I have five quick ideas to at least make the final third of the season enjoyable and entertaining for Rangers fans everywhere.

1. Replace Mike Pelino with Ricky Gervais. Seriously, no one would ever know.

2. Have Shanahan Do Tequilla Shots Before Addressing the Press After Every Loss. He's close to losing it. You can tell. He took a pounding from Donald Brashear and his team still looks dysfunctional. In two more weeks he's going to go Bobby Knight on one of those jag-offs the Post sends in whenever Larry Brooks wants a night off.

3. Sign a Supermodel. I sat through 90 minutes of "Necessary Roughness" the other day, just because I knew that Kathy Ireland was showing up at some point. And sure, I felt so disgusted with myself afterward that I scratched strawberries burns into my forearms. But I already feel that lousy after most Rangers games anyway.

(By the way, wonder what Kathy Ireland is doing these days? Here it is. I had a really creepy joke about getting gardening tips from a person that I used to abuse myself to, but this is a family site. Let's just move on.)

4. Trade Prucha. I'm not really advocating this, but I'm really curious to see how far Glen Sather will go in his quest to induce fan hatred. Prucha's the line in the sand, I think. Trade him and I'm 99% sure they'll be rioting and buring effigies outside MSG like it was downtown Kabul.

5. After Every Big Save, Have Lundqvist Do a Lambeau Leap into the Crowd. Also, between periods, they could drive him around MSG in a Pope-mobile type vehicle, randoming stopping to have him save a choking victim or heal leprosy.

The clouds are darkening ahead, and the vultures are starting to circle. Not good times.

Even the news on poor Lindsay Lohan is not good. Not the whole rehab, getting fired stuff. Apparently she's not as good at oral sex as Paris Hilton. Charming. And having actually seen Paris in work, thanks to the beauty of the Internet, this is like being called "a poor man's Marek Malik." Sigh.

Keep ya head up, Rangers fans. See you next week.

regarding number 2, that would be jay greenberg.. as for tommorow, i just hope it's not 5-1 or 6-2 detroit.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    paris hilton over lindsey lohan ?

thats just incomprehensible :rolleyes:

lol
    platessmall.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    paris hilton over lindsey lohan ?

thats just incomprehensible :rolleyes:

lol
    lmfao
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• neither of those, i'd politely decline if those were the only two choices
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    neither of those, i'd politely decline if those were the only two choices
    not into sluts from the island or rich daddy's girls huh x

• not at my age, maybe when i was your age dude..
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    haha, im not into them either

Shanny facing his old team tonight.

Back to back games, with 2 , hot playoff bound teams, ( as of right now ) should serve as a good litmus test for our Blueshirts .

[size=+2] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • from the journal news blog:

So much for the COP line (or POC line, or OCP line—whatever, we never really did iron that one out) leading the Rangers out of their winter doldrums. The trio of Matt Cullen, Jed Ortmeyer, and Petr Prucha will be disbanded tonight against the Wings, with Cullen and Prucha again taking a spot alongside Brendan Shanahan on the Rangers’ second unit.

For what it’s worth, Tom Renney said he had aspirations of putting that third line back together, but for tonight, he seemed more interested in generating more offense out of Shanahan.

I’ll flesh this all out in a bit, but a few other quick updates:

# Ortmeyer will in turn inherit Shanahan’s old linemates Marcel Hossa and Blair Betts on the third line. Ryan Hollweg, Jason Krog, and Jason Ward will comprise the fourth.

# Michal Rozsival returns to the lineup after missing the previous two games with a knee sprain, and will most likely skate alongside Karel Rachunek. In that case, Aaron Ward and Fdor Tyutin would be another pairing, and Dan Girardi and Thomas Pock would be a third. Bryce Lampman is a scratch alongside Colton Orr and Adam Hall.

# Henrik Lundqvist gets the start in goal, even after taking a Fedor Tyutin shot to the melon just now. “It just hurt a bit,” Lundqvist said. “He didn’t mean it…I hope.”

More in a bit….
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    from the journal news blog:

So much for the COP line (or POC line, or OCP line—whatever, we never really did iron that one out) leading the Rangers out of their winter doldrums. The trio of Matt Cullen, Jed Ortmeyer, and Petr Prucha will be disbanded tonight against the Wings, with Cullen and Prucha again taking a spot alongside Brendan Shanahan on the Rangers’ second unit.

oh well , it was good while it lasted.
    For what it’s worth, Tom Renney said he had aspirations of putting that third line back together, but for tonight, he seemed more interested in generating more offense out of Shanahan.

gee tommy, thats a good idea. :rolleyes:

# Ortmeyer will in turn inherit Shanahan’s old linemates Marcel Hossa and Blair Betts on the third line. Ryan Hollweg, Jason Krog, and Jason Ward will comprise the fourth.

does anyone else agree that perhaps ortmeyer and hollweg shoulkd always remain together, or at least mixed up together amongst the bunch,...
    # Michal Rozsival returns to the lineup after missing the previous two games with a knee sprain, and will most likely skate alongside Karel Rachunek. In that case, Aaron Ward and Fdor Tyutin would be another pairing, and Dan Girardi and Thomas Pock would be a third. Bryce Lampman is a scratch alongside Colton Orr and Adam Hall.

again this is just me and i'm not the nhl coach here, but maybe pock and girardi should both be with a more experienced if not prolific, defenseman ?
    # Henrik Lundqvist gets the start in goal, even after taking a Fedor Tyutin shot to the melon just now. “It just hurt a bit,” Lundqvist said. “He didn’t mean it…I hope.”
    this is just hilarious :eek: :D
    platessmall.jpg
  • from tsn:

TSN.ca Staff

2/5/2007 5:43:35 PM

The Los Angeles Kings have traded centre Sean Avery and junior prospect John Seymour to the New York Rangers for right winger Jason Ward along with prospects Marc-Andre Cliche and Jan Marek.

Avery, 26, has established a reputation as a contentious player with controversial statements and a league penalty minute crown part of his package.

The 5-foot-11, 185-pound pivot has toned down his act this season and is on pace for his most productive season. Through 55 games, Avery has 10 goals, 28 points, 116 penalty minutes and is minus-10.

Last season, Avery scored 39 points and led the NHL with 257 penalty minutes. He will be a restricted free agent this summer.

Ward, 27, is a 6-foot-3, 195-pound checking winger, who has 10 points in 46 games with the Rangers this season.

Cliche, who played for Canada's gold medal-winning entry at the World Junior Hockey Tournament was a second-round pick of the Rangers in 2005. Playing for Lewiston of the QMJHL, he has 36 points in 35 games this season.

Marek is a 27 year-old forward who is the leading scorer, with 43 points in 42 games, for Metallurg Magnitogorsk in the Russian Super League.

Seymour was drafted in the 7th-round by Los Angeles in 2005 and has six points and 29 penalty minutes in 34 games with the Brampton Battalion of the OHL.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    from tsn:

TSN.ca Staff

2/5/2007 5:43:35 PM

The Los Angeles Kings have traded centre Sean Avery and junior prospect John Seymour to the New York Rangers for right winger Jason Ward along with prospects Marc-Andre Cliche and Jan Marek.

Avery, 26, has established a reputation as a contentious player with controversial statements and a league penalty minute crown part of his package.

The 5-foot-11, 185-pound pivot has toned down his act this season and is on pace for his most productive season. Through 55 games, Avery has 10 goals, 28 points, 116 penalty minutes and is minus-10.

Last season, Avery scored 39 points and led the NHL with 257 penalty minutes. He will be a restricted free agent this summer.

Ward, 27, is a 6-foot-3, 195-pound checking winger, who has 10 points in 46 games with the Rangers this season.

Cliche, who played for Canada's gold medal-winning entry at the World Junior Hockey Tournament was a second-round pick of the Rangers in 2005. Playing for Lewiston of the QMJHL, he has 36 points in 35 games this season.

Marek is a 27 year-old forward who is the leading scorer, with 43 points in 42 games, for Metallurg Magnitogorsk in the Russian Super League.

Seymour was drafted in the 7th-round by Los Angeles in 2005 and has six points and 29 penalty minutes in 34 games with the Brampton Battalion of the OHL.

ward seemed like a good guy, hard worker

all the best to him.

sean avery ? :eek: :eek:
    platessmall.jpg
    clearly, henrike needs a few games riding the pine.

he thinks he's eddie giacomin out there,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • i'm an islanders fan and i have two points to make:

1 - Sean Avery is a scumbag and I can't think of a better place for him to play than the Rangers.

2-Tough loss to Detroit tonight...same thing happened to us last week...only we managed to get a point out of that game.

thats all.

lets go isles.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • detroit 7-11-1 when trailing through two, so once they get the first goal, it's not a surprise.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    well,,at least elisha cuthbert (sp) is coming to town

something to look at every game
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    well,,at least elisha cuthbert (sp) is coming to town

something to look at every game

is that who Prucha is dating now ?

even more distractions,.....
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

lol no sean avery
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

nah dude she's with avery.
    long red wrote:
    nah dude she's with avery.

boy longred, thats 2 posts on the Blueshirts thread in as many days .:eek:

you must really have it out for this Avery guy to stray over to our Ranger thread and abandon The Islander thread , even after one of your stars breaks his leg ! :eek: ouch !

;)
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    boy longred, thats 2 posts on the Blueshirts thread in as many days .:eek:

you must really have it out for this Avery guy to stray over to our Ranger thread and abandon The Islander thread , even after one of your stars breaks his leg ! :eek: ouch !

;)

there's an Islanders thread?!??!

i hate hate HATE Avery and I cant wait til we play u guys again so i can see him get flattened.

and that was a damn ugly break too....yikes...another defenseman down.
    long red wrote:
    there's an Islanders thread?!??!

i hate hate HATE Avery and I cant wait til we play u guys again so i can see him get flattened.

and that was a damn ugly break too....yikes...another defenseman down.

yes avery,, go straight and cross-check brendon - elbows to the head -witt,,right in the back of his fucking head

then make out w/ ur girlfriend...