B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    you know what ?

he probably knows that , and its very likely in his forethoughts, not to mention the team he first appeared with .

heres his jersey from that year:

Kaspars Jersey
    not to hi-jack this place and talk isles, but the odds of him coming back home are slim. the isles have some young d that they like alot, but hey u never know
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    I Gotta Give Props To My Boyz For 4,000

Let's Go Ranger's

Bye Faithful HELLO SAD
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Blueshirt Bulletin

January 24, 2007
    Kaspar Waived to Pave Way for Call-up
    The Rangers waived Darius Kasparaitis today, freeing up a roster spot for a call-up from Hartford, expected to be announced by the time the team re-convenes for practice tomorrow evening at 5:00 PM -- apparently, the organization now believes that some of the players in Hartford are ready for the NHL, as Don Maloney told WFAN in a radio interview (among other things). The waiver of Kasparaitis also frees up cap space for possible trades by the February 27th deadline. It finalizes the loss of a key element in the team's chemistry last season -- while Kaspar's on-ice skill set has been severely devalued by the new NHL, his presence in the dressing room will be missed.

I was up at the trianing center most of this afternoon, and as far as I could tell, there were only two Rangers there working out on their own -- Jaromir Jagr and Petr Prucha took to the ice together for an hour to work on their shooting and stickhandling. Otherwise, things were pretty quiet.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • shouldn't some of the young guys they received in the trade deadline dump of 2004 start producing at some point?
  • that's a good point, i know the expectations are different after last season but this should still be somewhat of a rebuilding effort going on.

here are some of the guys sather acquired during that veteran purge of 2004:

C- Dwight Helminen - 23, acquired from Edmonton with a second-round pick in 2004 (Dane Byers) for Petr Nedved and Jussi Markkanen: scored 32 goals in 77 games last year for Hartford, has nine in in 45 games so far

LW - Dane Byers - 20, afforementioned second-round pick, 21 goals for Prince Albert (juniors) last season, 10 goals in 43 games and 112 penalty minutes

C - Jarkko Immonen - 24, acquired from Toronto for Brian Leetch in the same deal that also landed Maxim Kondratiev - obviously we've seen some of him and he has seven goals in 26 games for Hartford. had 30 for them last season.

RW - Hugh Jessiman, 22, - the 2003 first-round pick out of Dartmouth - six goals in 10 games for Charlotte of the ECHL. he also appeared in 25 games for Hartford but also scored just once. He also scored 13 goals for them in 25 games in 05-06 before getting recalled to Hartford.

RW - Rick Kozak, 21, - acquired from the Flyers on March 8, 2004 for Vladimir Malakhov. In 12 games for Charlotte, he has scored three goals.

D - David Liffiton - 22, - acquired from Colorado on March 8, 2004 for Matthew Barnaby - in 44 games, has one goal and six assists and 104 PIM

RW - Greg Moore, 22, acquired from Calgary along with Blair Betts on March 6, 2004 for Chris Simon - in his first full pro season following four at University of Maine. In 44 games for Hartford, has five goals.

obviously there are others like Marc Staal, Al Montoya, Dubinsky but these are some of the ones acquired by Sather back in 2004.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Its time

happy birthday Xman.
    platessmall.jpg
    http://ordinaryleastsquare.typepad.com/blueshirtbulletin/

Kaspar Not Too Down About Going Down
    Don't count Darius Kasparaitis out just yet. Apparently taking his latest demotion more stoically than his first bitter assignment to Hartford, Kasparaitis hopes to work himself back into readiness should the Rangers need him down the road. So he told John Dellapina of the Daily News and Sam Weinman of the Journal News (with additional reporting in Blueshirts Blog and Rangers Report). Kasparaitis told Dellapina that he was informed in person by Tom Renney about the waiver yesterday at the MSG training center, contrary to a report in the Post in which Kasparaitis's agent claimed that Kaspar was not informed directly (or did he mean himself?). Steve Zipay also has his impressions in Newsday and Blue Notes, plus some All-Star Game notes.

Wolf Pack all-star defenseman Dan Girardi is expected to get the call to replace Kasparaitis on the roster, and if he gets into action, the money in Vegas is overwhelmingly on Thomas Pock as the odd man out, so the good news for youngblood fans will likely be tempered by an equal dose of bad news. One should also expect the Rangers to ultimately fill the available cap space with a veteran acquisition as the trade deadline approaches -- Girardi will be the beneficiary of the timing difference between now and then (as we suggested the other day for Brandon Dubinsky), but probably no more than that. Dellapina corrected his original report that Girardi had to pass through re-entry waivers -- he doesn't.

While it seems as if the Rangers are mistreating a popular veteran, Kasparaitis is actually the victim of the new CBA, which has forced many teams to humiliate veterans in this way in order to clear cap space. Widely expected to buy out Kasparaitis during the one-time amnesty period before the start of last season, the Rangers stunned observers by retaining his large and long pre-lockout contract. That paid off last season, but injuries limited Kasparaitis's effectiveness this season -- although the limited effectiveness of some other veteran defensemen has some fans scratching their heads about why Kaspar was singled out. And speaking of cap space and roster spots, Sandis Ozolinsh is currently eating up salary, but is on injured reserve. Expect him to be assigned to Hartford as soon as he medically cleared to come off IR.

Meanwhile, back at the All-Star game, Brendan Shanahan's scoreless streak continued despite playing on a line with Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin. There is no truth to the rumors that he asked for new linemates after these guys failed to set him up for goals (they had eight shots between them, he had only one). Just kidding -- Shanahan had nothing but praise for the young stars (see USA Today). Mark Messier was in Dallas working the broadcast booth, but told reporters that he is planning to get back into hockey on the coaching or management side next season. He also presented Crosby with the latest leadership award named after him and the cold medicine he hawks. The Staal brothers were an all-star story too, with Ranger draftee Marc getting a mention in USA Today's article -- although it seems their reporter doesn't realize there is a fourth brother on the way who is supposed to be the best of the bunch.

On the prospect front, here is Jess Rubenstein's report on last night's action: Kenny Roche and Boston University made up a postponed game against arch-rival Boston College. Roche had an assist as BU took care of BC 4-1 to extend the Terriers' unbeaten streak to eight. Ryan Russell and his Kootenay Ice looked to start a new winning streak as they hosted Red Deer. In earning second star of the game, Russell had two assists as the Ice doubled up the Rebels 4-2. With three games left in January, Russell is 2-12-14 for the month, numbers which right now make him the favorite for Prospect of the Month. Russell’s Ice entered the weekly CHL rankings at number eight. Michael Sauer’s Medicine Hat Tigers jumped to fourth, and Marc-Andre Cliche’s Lewiston MAINEaics dropped to fifth.

and lookout Philly--here comes prospect #1- Girardi
    platessmall.jpg
  • from newsday's rangers blog:

Jagr: It's On Me

First let's be clear, Jaromir Jagr did not seek the press to send a message about his will and determination; he wanted to work out and not talk to the media.

But he did---upon request---and took a stand befitting a captain.

As he indicated earlier in the season in private moments after games or practices, his lack of production is eating him up.

Early yesterday evening, in an indication that perhaps his shoulder is stronger and his confidence is returning, the mercurial Czech superstar seemed to grab the brakes of the Rangers'downbound train, and say, as the engineer, it's my job to turn it around before it careens off the tracks.

Maybe he was hurt by Brendan Shanahan's critique after the 3-1 loss to the Thrashers that questioned the power play and the East-West style.

Maybe Jagr, a proud player who respects the game, the Rangers and his place in the sport as an acolyte of Mario Lemieux and the finest player in his home country, realized he has to step up and do whatever it takes to set an example and drag this team to the playoffs this season.

Maybe Jagr looked inward and found some revelation, namely, that he simply has to score key goals in this stretch run.

But enough psychoanalysis: We report. You decide.

Here's pretty much unedited Jagr from the dresssing room, with only a few players around:

" I tried to work out every day (during the All-Star break) ....Maybe it’s not going to show right away. But I feel like because I started to do something, the body got used to it. And even if we’re going to play, I can continue to work out the same way---my body is going to get used to it, I think.”

When asked if he could have a sustained offensive push, he said, " You have to believe…I’m truly hopeful. I can promise you I’m going to do everything for that.”

“I don’t want to talk about it, but I truly believe something huge is going to happen...with me. That’s my hope. And obviously, if something happens with me, it’s going to help the team for sure....When you’re the top guy and the captain, if you do well, the team does well. And I understand it’s a team game. But when the game is on the line, individuals have to make the difference...If you want to be the special guy, you have to have those special moments. That’s what I play for. That’s what I live for."

“I don’t play good, the team doesn’t play good. That’s the way it is. I’m not saying I’m the team... I spend a lot of time on the ice. The coach gives me the things I need. I have to be the guy...No question about it.”

A born-again Jagr?

Can you say Hallelujah?

Should be intriguing to witness....
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    from newsday's rangers blog:

Jagr: It's On Me

First let's be clear, Jaromir Jagr did not seek the press to send a message about his will and determination; he wanted to work out and not talk to the media.

But he did---upon request---and took a stand befitting a captain.

As he indicated earlier in the season in private moments after games or practices, his lack of production is eating him up.

Early yesterday evening, in an indication that perhaps his shoulder is stronger and his confidence is returning, the mercurial Czech superstar seemed to grab the brakes of the Rangers'downbound train, and say, as the engineer, it's my job to turn it around before it careens off the tracks.

Maybe he was hurt by Brendan Shanahan's critique after the 3-1 loss to the Thrashers that questioned the power play and the East-West style.

Maybe Jagr, a proud player who respects the game, the Rangers and his place in the sport as an acolyte of Mario Lemieux and the finest player in his home country, realized he has to step up and do whatever it takes to set an example and drag this team to the playoffs this season.

Maybe Jagr looked inward and found some revelation, namely, that he simply has to score key goals in this stretch run.

But enough psychoanalysis: We report. You decide.

Here's pretty much unedited Jagr from the dresssing room, with only a few players around:

" I tried to work out every day (during the All-Star break) ....Maybe it’s not going to show right away. But I feel like because I started to do something, the body got used to it. And even if we’re going to play, I can continue to work out the same way---my body is going to get used to it, I think.”

When asked if he could have a sustained offensive push, he said, " You have to believe…I’m truly hopeful. I can promise you I’m going to do everything for that.”

“I don’t want to talk about it, but I truly believe something huge is going to happen...with me. That’s my hope. And obviously, if something happens with me, it’s going to help the team for sure....When you’re the top guy and the captain, if you do well, the team does well. And I understand it’s a team game. But when the game is on the line, individuals have to make the difference...If you want to be the special guy, you have to have those special moments. That’s what I play for. That’s what I live for."

“I don’t play good, the team doesn’t play good. That’s the way it is. I’m not saying I’m the team... I spend a lot of time on the ice. The coach gives me the things I need. I have to be the guy...No question about it.”

A born-again Jagr?

Can you say Hallelujah?

Should be intriguing to witness....

this is absolutely nohing against jagr

but really, c'mon

what if his shoulder and rotator cuff become dislocated again on a fluke play ?

we absolutely need the depth to spread around should 1 of ( if not the top )player(s) go down and out on injury .

he cant be the savior all by himself.

sometimes i'm looking at him skating in over the blueline & I am thinking in my head " Now why didnt he pass that ? " . It is essential for all the team to contribute, and not sporatically but consistantly.

remember the great team credo in 94

" Heave -Ho "

[size=+4] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
    wow

what a game

great to see a workmans game winning goal, from the 4th line.

not total domination of the flyers, but good good hardworking game throughout , everyone chipping in .

heck, even Malik was looking good till he gave them ( Flyers ) that shorthanded breakaway , luckily that dude broke his stick on the shot .

phillys goalie kept them in with a chance - we were peppering him !
    \

jagrs looking alot stronger, and much more confident .

bring on BostonLou s Bruins .
    versus game of the week .

s'about time

[size=-2]fuckin ay'[/size]
    [size=+2] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • this was exactly what they needed, had they won 5-3 or 6-4, they'd be fooling themselves into thinking they're turning the corner. we know they can score goals but we still don't know how they are defensively consistently but this is a small step. That being said, before I get excited perform this way five out of every six games or something along those lines.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    this was exactly what they needed, had they won 5-3 or 6-4, they'd be fooling themselves into thinking they're turning the corner. we know they can score goals but we still don't know how they are defensively consistently but this is a small step. That being said, before I get excited perform this way five out of every six games or something along those lines.

and do it against anoher opponent, maybe a team thats not last in not only the conference but the entire league, or a team with 9 straight losses.
    :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
  • right, do it against the red wings a week from monday. that's one game that comes to mind.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    MISSED the game out w/ my neices

like u said bathy great to see the 4th line play good
    and get rewarded

jagr looked awesome i hear ,, good

gotta start rolling ,, now or never

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • saw this on yahoo:

Hall of Fame goalie Worsley dies
    January 28, 2007

MONTREAL (AP) -- Gump Worsley, the Hall of Fame goalie who didn't wear a mask until the final season of his 21-year NHL career, has died. He was 77.

Worsley, who died at his home in Beloeil, had a heart attack Monday, The Montreal Gazette said Saturday night.

Born Lorne John Worsley in Montreal in 1929, he was tagged with the "Gump" moniker as a child because his hair stuck up like Andy Gump, the comic strip character.

The 5-foot-7 Worsley began his NHL career in 1952-53, winning the Calder Trophy as the rookie of the year with the New York Rangers. He helped his hometown Montreal Canadiens win four Stanley Cup titles in a five-year span and finished his career with the Minnesota North Stars in 1973-74 -- playing only his final six games with a mask.

"He was a terrific goaltender," former North Stars teammate Lou Nanne said. "If I could pick any goalie to win a big game, it would be Gump."

Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1980, Worsley was 335-352-150 with a 2.88 goals-against average and 43 shutouts in 861 regular-season games. In the playoffs, he was 40-26 with a 2.78 GAA and five shutouts.

"He was one of the first real characters in the NHL," Nanne said. "He had a lot of personality and really showed the human side of the game. He didn't look like an athlete and smoked like a chimney between periods, but he was terrific when he put the pads on."

Acquired by Montreal from the Rangers in a 1963 trade that sent fellow Hall of Fame goalie Jacques Plante to New York, Worsley won 29 of 36 playoff games in helping lead the Canadiens to Stanley Cup titles in 1965, '66, '68 and '69.

Worsley won the Vezina Trophy in 1966 and 1968 as the NHL's top goalie, was a first-team All-Star in 1968 and played in the All-Star game in 1961, '62, '65 and '72. He holds the NHL record for career losses.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    From the days of the 6 team NHL - Montreal, Toronto, New York, Boston, Detroit and Chicago - when goalies didn't wear masks.

Hall of Fame Goalie Worsley Dies at 77
    By Associated Press

MONTREAL - Gump Worsley, the Hall of Fame goalie who didn't wear a mask until the final season of his 21-year NHL career, has died. He was 77.

Worsley, who died at his home in Beloeil, had a heart attack Monday, The Montreal Gazette said Saturday night.

Born Lorne John Worsley in Montreal in 1929, he was tagged with the "Gump" moniker as a child because his hair stuck up like Andy Gump, the comic strip character.

The 5-foot-7 Worsley began his NHL career in 1952-53, winning the Calder Trophy as the rookie of the year with the New York Rangers. He helped his hometown Montreal Canadiens win four Stanley Cup titles in a five-year span and finished his career with the Minnesota North Stars in 1973-74 _ playing only his final six games with a mask.

"He was a terrific goaltender," former North Stars teammate Lou Nanne said. "If I could pick any goalie to win a big game, it would be Gump."

Inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1980, Worsley was 335-352-150 with a 2.88 goals-against average and 43 shutouts in 861 regular-season games. In the playoffs, he was 40-26 with a 2.78 GAA and five shutouts.

"He was one of the first real characters in the NHL," Nanne said. "He had a lot of personality and really showed the human side of the game. He didn't look like an athlete and smoked like a chimney between periods, but he was terrific when he put the pads on."

Acquired by Montreal from the Rangers in a 1963 trade that sent fellow Hall of Fame goalie Jacques Plante to New York, Worsley won 29 of 36 playoff games in helping lead the Canadiens to Stanley Cup titles in 1965, '66, '68 and '69.

Worsley won the Vezina Trophy in 1966 and 1968 as the NHL's top goalie, was a first-team All-Star in 1968 and played in the All-Star game in 1961, '62, '65 and '72. He holds the NHL record for career losses.
    platessmall.jpg
    whoops

sorry X - man

didnt mean to add an echo in here

:eek:

:D
    platessmall.jpg
  • it's all good, i don't think the double-posting police come in this thread..
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    Blueshirt Bulletin

January 28, 2007

Jagr Leads the Way [Links Added 1:15 PM]

In his first game after saying that he needed to carry the Rangers to victory, Jaromir Jagr demonstrated resoundingly that he intends to back up his words on the ice. And not just by scoring goals. Jagr backchecked, forechecked, bodychecked -- he shadowed Peter Forsberg and drew a penalty from him. And oh yeah -- he scored a goal too, one of two Ranger goals in a too-narrow 2-1 win in Philadelphia. Yes, these were the lowly Flyers (don't you just love that?), but with almost all their injured players back in action, including Forsberg, and with Robert Esche holding the Rangers at bay in the Philadelphia net, this game was not a gimme.

Neither was it as good a result as one would think out of a much needed win. In keeping with our assessment heading into the game, the result was "not bad" -- a win, yes, but one marred by another day of failure on the power play, which had a chance to make this a blow-out in the first period, and by the continuing futility of Brendan Shanahan, who hit the goal post twice and fanned on a slam dunk back door set-up, and (as we were worried about) by too much credit being given to marginal players, like Jason Krog, who scored the game winner on a hard working shift by him and his linemates, Adam Hall and Ryan Hollweg.

Good would have been the Rangers converting on one or two of the four full power plays they got in the first period to ignite a blow-out -- though to be fair, after the first advantage fizzled like too many others of late, the rest generated a lot of good action, just no goals. Good would have been Shanahan converting one or two of his golden scoring opportunities to get himself off the schneid -- what happened to the lightning quickness, uncanny timing, and supreme accuracy of his shots that had us shaking our heads in disbelief earlier this season? Good would have been Jagr converting more of his chances too. Good would have been the Rangers standing up for each other more than they did when the Flyers picked up the physical play.

But for now, not bad is good enough.

Game reports in the Daily News, Newsday, Post, AP, and SNY, with more from the Post on the Rangers' fourth line. Philly area reports here, here, here, and here. Sunday columns -- Larry Brooks in the Post on the NHLPA, Sherry Ross in the News on the MVP race and goalie equipment, Steve Zipay in Newsday on the league's TV exposure. We've got a midseason review from SNY, and an article on Lyon Messier from the Edmonton Journal. Petr Nedved has been scratched by his second NHL team this season for his poor play. Ryan Callahan led the Wolf Pack to an OT win with a hat trick (see Mitch Beck's account below). More on Cally from his hometown paper. Read about Gump Worsley here.
    platessmall.jpg
    Worsley's physique moved Rangers coach Phil Watson to tell him, "You can't play goal with a beer belly." Worsley shot back: "I'm strictly a rye man."

god bless
    platessmall.jpg
    RIP GUMP

we got the skanky bostonians tonight

hopefully they will all be drunk on the ice like their fans

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    so let me get this straight... this thread is 51 pages long and only 3 people post here

with bathgate having 94% of the posts?

and you wonder why hockey sucks ;)

HERE WE GO BROOOINS................HERE WE GO!!!!

Don't Believe Everything You Think
    bostonlou wrote:
    so let me get this straight... this thread is 51 pages long and only 3 people post here

more than 3 people ,, i think your percentage is wrong ,,although bathy does have the most by far , and your off by 85 pages
    and yes not many care about the sport in the U.S ( their loss)

its 10am beer time in boston enjoy lol
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Sorry I've been out of it lately fellas. No time to post lately! New job, new girl take up all of my time! I'm lucky if I have to time to watch a game on TV lately! Here's to hoping they build on the Philly win and start to turn things around!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!
    moster78 wrote:
    Sorry I've been out of it lately fellas. No time to post lately! New job, new girl take up all of my time! I'm lucky if I have to time to watch a game on TV lately! Here's to hoping they build on the Philly win and start to turn things around!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!

hey dude good to see ya

its been awhile ,, good luck w/ the job and girl

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    hey dude good to see ya

its been awhile ,, good luck w/ the job and girl

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!

Thanks, man! I've been lurking, just no time to post!
    bostonlou wrote:

OKAY.

not everyone knows about the display setting s for the page thing- yes- its 51 pages.

Yes, I probably am up near high 80 % range, but someone has to keep it going .

Only someone who doesnt have a clue would say " hockey sucks ".

Conversely, we all here know that :

1 ) it is the coolest game on earth .

2 ) even with joe thornton , ( oh wait they traded away their all star-captain )-- the Bruins don't ( or wouldn't ) have a snowballs chance in hell in beating the NYRs tonight . Yeah- even in Boston , you will see that crystal clearly later tonight .

dont let his post throw you all off your game , Blueshirt Fans , bostonlou just gets jealous when other people have high thread counts .

;)

[size=+3] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
    wow that rhymes

Although the Bruins have only four fewer points than the Rangers, they have really struggled of late, losing nine of their last 12 games. They are only 2-3-0 since the loss at The Garden and have been outscored 20-10 in those games. In their last two outings, a home-and-home series with Ottawa interrupted by the All-Star break, the B's were outscored 6-1 and endured a scoreless stretch of 115:06, which finally ended with Glen Murray's third-period goal at Scotiabank Place on Saturday.

Boston ranks 29th out of 30 teams in overall defense and the only team below them is the Flyers squad that fell to the Rangers on Saturday. The primary difference between the B's and Flyers, however, is Boston's ability to score goals. The Bruins rank 18th in the league in goals per game .
    platessmall.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
  • awesome win tonight, two goals from prucha and three assists from Ortmeyer. That's 2-for-2 since the break. Granted the Bruins and Flyers aren't that great, but four points is four points.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024