B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ESPN Classics " Stump The Schnaub" gameshow had a hockey goon catgeory tonight-

In 1995 Tie Domi was suspended 8 games for sly - wrapping what NY Ranger in the head after he called him " Tie Dummi " ?

Ulf Samuelsson
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Oh how I hate the Rangers,
    GO PENGUINS!

the future Kansas City Penguins

or

Quebec Penguins .

:rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/hockey/rangers/story/488981p-411806c.html

OUT: Forward Jason Ward practiced with the defensemen yesterday and paired with Darius Kasparaitis. Having been scratched from Saturday's victory over Boston, that meant he'll be scratched again tonight.

Huge battle tonights against los diablows
    I think malik needs some rest.

why the fuck is kaspar being benched so much- he's the only ( + ) player on the entire roster.
    platessmall.jpg
    its of absolutely no surprise that this thread was buried unto the 3rd page. :rolleyes:

that was the most boring game to watch on tv-

i'd have been boiling if i had broken down and went across the river to the other side to see this game at the swamps in the meadowlands.

Stop Scratching Kaspar !
    platessmall.jpg
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    More drama behind Gomez's future
    Jan 16 - The questions are still being asked -- will the Devils trade Scott Gomez or keep him and risk losing him to free agency?
    Some local reports speculated that GM Lou Lamoriello revealed his plans when he spoke to reporters Monday.

"This is one of the better teams we've had," Lamoriello was quoted as saying in The New York Post.

The Post reported that this was a hint that Lamoriello will keep Gomez and make another run at the Stanley Cup.

Gomez has repeatedly said that he will not engage in contract talks during the season.

If a deal is not reached before the offseason, Gomez will likely look for big money when he becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer.

The Rangers have been rumored to be one of the teams interested in Gomez.

WHO INTERESTED THE SKINNY

Peter Forsberg
    Flyers Canadiens? Forsberg denies latest trade winds
    Jan 16 - Peter Forsberg won't deny that he and the Flyers have major issues -- as in their league-worst record.
    But he will deny the latest trade rumors.

The veteran forward told local reporters over the weekend that speculation on him being traded to the Montreal Canadiens is not true.

"I came here and I wanted to be here," Forsberg told reporters. "Look, it's been a tough year for everybody. Rumors start when teams are bad like we are. Everybody thinks we're going to miss the playoffs. Now the rumors start coming out.

"It's about me right now, but it will be about everybody soon. But me going to Montreal? It hasn't been talked about. My focus is to try and play and try to win games."

Forsberg, who has a no-trade clause in his contract, has repeatedly said that he does not want to be traded.

New York Brooks Orpik?
    Ryan Malone?
    Martin Rucinsky?
    Petr Prucha?
    Adam Hall? Rangers looking to deal?
    Jan 16 - According to multiple reports out of New York, the Rangers are shopping a few deals throughout the NHL.
    First, there are reports that the team is trying to bring back winger Martin Rucinsky, who is currently with the Blues.

Second, the Blueshirts are trying to lure either winger Ryan Malone or defenseman Brooks Orpik from the Penguins.

Who would the Rangers give up in return? Citing management sources, The New York Post reported that youngster Petr Prucha and Adam Hall were names in the mix.

Pascal Dupuis
    Wild Wild trying to trade Dupuis
    Jan 16 - Pascal Dupuis is on the block.
    According to a report from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, Wild management faxed a letter to the rest of the teams in the league to notify them that the winger was available.

"I know what's going on," Dupuis told the newspaper. "[Management's] talked to me a little about it. I'm playing on the fourth line. We all want to play and if they don't think I can play here, I'll do what I can with the ice time they give me until something happens.

"I don't know if there's a spot for me here. I can't control that. I want to play. I want to play here. Obviously that's my first choice. But if that's not what they want, I'm not going to twist their arm. I want to play."

Dupuis, who is set to become a free agent this summer, has 10 points in 37 games.

Lubomir Visnovsky
    Kings Visnovsky likely to remain with Kings
    Jan 16 - Lubomir Visnovsky has been the subject of many trade rumors, but team officials said the defenseman is likely staying put.
    Kings assistant GM Ron Hextall said over the weekend that Visnovsky is a "core player" who the team will "look to sign this summer." Hextall added: "Well, I would never say never, but it would take a lot."

Hextall made the comments at a meeting of season-ticket holders.

Visnovsky has 38 points in 45 games this season for the Kings.

As the Feb. 27 trade deadline approaches, injuries in net (Dan Cloutier's hip surgery and Mathieu Garon's broken finger) will likely force Los Angeles to shop for a goaltender.

Wednesday, January 10

Ryan Smyth
    Oilers Smyth says ball in Oilers' court
    Jan 10 - According to reports out of Edmonton, Ryan Smyth's representatives will begin talks with Oilers GM Kevin Lowe over the next few days.
    "We're imminently close to starting," Lowe was quoted as saying in The Edmonton Sun. "He'll be weighing his options, between committing here long term and seeing what's out there in the summer."

Lowe did not indicate how long the talks would be, or if they'd be done before the Feb. 27 trade deadline.

"You don't want to have too much uncertainty," Lowe told the newspaper. "We need to get it done before the deadline, have some sort of answer one way or another."

If the Oilers fail to get something worked out before the deadline, the risk of not getting anything in return when Smyth becomes an unrestricted free agent this summer increases.

Smyth, 30, is on pace to score 50 goals for the Oilers despite missing 10 games with a thumb injury. He's making $3.5 million this season.

Reports have speculated that after the Oilers' initial $4 million offseason offer, Smyth's camp might look for Alex Tanguay-type money (in the $5.25 million range).

While Smyth has taken a discount to stay in his home province (he's from Banff, Alberta), he's made it clear that he will not be as generous this time around.
    while the speculation is intriguing, we all know this report by brooks was drivel and that it was used to sell papers only.

why in the world would JD refuse Petr Prucha for Rucinsky ? It doesnt jive,.....he wouldnt refuse that deal ! its got bullshit written all over it, IMO .

i highly doubt that gomez will go anywhere- other then NJ .
    I also question his abilities without Elias and Madden .
    :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
    Straka Signs Extension

BLUESHIRTS SIGN STRAKA TO CONTRACT EXTENSION

Martin Straka's contract with the Rangers now takes him through the 2007-08 NHL season.

1/17/2007

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that the club has signed forward Martin Straka to a contract extension.

Straka, 34, has skated in 47 games with the Rangers this season, registering 24 goals and 31 assists for 55 points, along with a plus-14 rating and 22 penalty minutes. He currently ranks among the league leaders in several offensive categories including goals (T-8th), assists (T-20th), points (11th) and plus/minus (T-25th). He is also tied for sixth in the NHL with five game-winning goals and tied for 10th in the league with 24 power play points.

On January 4 vs. Philadelphia, Straka tallied three goals for his sixth career hat trick and reached the 20-goal plateau for the sixth time in his career. In addition, Straka posted a career-high 11-game point scoring streak from November 15 to December 12, recording seven goals and 12 assists over the span. His 11-game streak is tied for the second longest in the NHL this season.

A veteran of 14 NHL seasons with the Pittsburgh Penguins, Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Kings and Rangers, the two-time 30-goal scorer has skated in 859 career NHL games, registering 238 goals and 423 assists for 661 points, along with 336 penalty minutes.

In 2005-06, Straka appeared in 82 games with the Rangers, collecting 22 goals and 54 assists for 76 points, along with 42 penalty minutes. His 54 assists (T-20th in the NHL) and 76 points (T-35th in the NHL) ranked third on the club, while his 29 power play assists led the team and tied for 19th in the league. As a member of the Penguins, he recorded 442 points (165 goals and 277 assists) in 560 contests.

His best professional season came in 2000-01 with the Penguins, when he played in all 82 games and charted career-highs in assists (68) and points (95). In 1998-99, Straka tallied a career-high 35 goals and represented the Penguins at the 1999 NHL All-Star Game.

The 5-9, 180-pounder has also appeared in 86 career playoff contests with the Penguins, Panthers and Rangers, registering 21 goals and 29 assists for 50 points, along with 34 penalty minutes. Straka was a key member of Pittsburgh's team that went to the Eastern Conference Semifinals in 2001, appearing in 18 post-season contests and registering five goals and eight assists for 13 points.

During the 1996 Stanley Cup Playoffs, Straka skated in 13 of Florida's 22 playoff games en route to the Stanley Cup Finals, tallying two goals in the Eastern Conference Finals versus Pittsburgh.
    platessmall.jpg
    wtf ?

:confused:

2 games in 2 weeks ?

who the fluck made this hoorendous schedule ?

i'm jonesing for a game and now i have to wait till saturday , then after that the all star break ?

i sure hope that not all the other teams will still have all these games in hand on our beloved Blueshirts !

pffffft
    platessmall.jpg
    at least its good rest time and maybe they can get their heads outta their asses
    NY Post

RANGERS LOOK TO TAKE BREAK

By BRETT CYRGALIS

January 19, 2007 -- Approaching the NHL All-Star break, the Rangers are about as bipolar as a hockey team can be. Win five, lose seven. Look awful in wins, look great in losses. Skate stride-for-stride with some of the best teams in the league, look like a pee-wee squad against the dregs.

After tomorrow's game against Atlanta, the Rangers will have six days before their next game, in which time Tom Renney and his crew will try to refocus their team.

"I think we can come back [after the break] to some significant components in our game plan," Renney said yesterday at practice. "I think [the break] really helps you come home, as a coaching staff, just reviewing where you are, where you want to be, and how you're going to get there."

The momentum for this talented but inconsistent squad right now is very delicate and can be pushed either way by tomorrow afternoon's matchup.

"We want to go into the break with some good momentum and good victories," Jaromir Jagr said. "[This game] is huge for us."

Although Renney had not made any definite decisions as of yesterday, the experiment of mixing and matching player combinations in order to find cohesive linemates was ongoing. The offensive powerhouse of Jagr-Michael Nylander-Martin Straka seems to be set for now, but everything else, including the playing status of Adam Hall, Jason Ward and Darius Kasparaitis (healthy scratches from Tuesday's 1-0 loss to the Devils), was undetermined.

One familiar combo that did skate together yesterday was Ryan Hollweg and Jed Ortmeyer, who were two parts of the high-energy HMO line (including Dominic Moore, now with the Penguins) last year.

"When teams are clamping down on [Jagr-Nylander-Straka], if we can help out by going out there and having a good energy shift, getting the crowd and the team into the game, that's going to benefit our team in the long run," said Ortmeyer, who returned from a pulmonary embolism on Jan. 2.

What will benefit the team even more would be going into the layoff with a solid win in the forefront of their minds.

"We would really like to punctuate our last game properly so we can at least go into our break feeling decent about that," Renney said. "And then really come out hard after the All-Star break and be the team we know we have to be if we're going to secure a playoff spot."
    platessmall.jpg
    Blueshirt Bulletin

an excerpt :

In his State of the Rangers article in yesterday's Post, Larry Brooks wondered "whether the Rangers lost their zest for playing before or after grimness began to permeate the locker room." This question struck me as curious, because I wouldn't have characterized the room as "grim" nor do I see the team as having lost its "zest". Not that everything is coming up roses for the Rangers, but it didn't look that bad.

Then I remembered something Brendan Shanahan said last week as part of his paean to Jed Ortmeyer (which appears in an article in the next Blueshirt Bulletin pictured at left). "This isn't a very talkative room," he said, noting that Ortmeyer's return helped remedy that situation.

That comment struck me as even more curious, because the Ranger room has quite a few talkative guys in it -- in addition to Shanahan and Ortmeyer, plus Jaromir Jagr, there are Darius Kasparaitis, Colton Orr, Ryan Hollweg, Aaron Ward, Jason Ward, Matt Cullen, Henrik Lundqvist, and Kevin Weekes. These guys are not shy, and you can tell when you're in the locker room. So what the heck are Brooks and Shanahan talking about?

The obvious answer is that no one is ever happy or overly talkative after losing, especially some of the numbing losses the Rangers have suffered in their past fifteen games, ten of which they have dropped -- two by blowout, two by blowouts in progress that were cut short by near (but failed) comebacks, two by third period collapse, a collapse to the Isles at home despite dominating them for long stretches, and three by shutout despite giving up only four goals against. That's called losing every which way, even when you're playing well, and that will demoralize anyone.

But Brooks's chicken and egg question remains. Those who witnessed the Rangers' unlikely resurgence last season know that it was built on a key ingredient -- chemistry. And that ingredient is simply not there this season. A big part of that chemical reaction was lost when Ortmeyer was sidelined and when Dominic Moore was traded for Adam Hall, as quiet off the ice as he is on it, and that had to take something away from Hollweg as well, who always lists Ortmeyer as his best friend on the team. Another chunk was lost with the treatment of Kasparaitis, who wasn't even completely back to normal when he dressed for fifteen straight and is probably as bitter now that he is being scratched again as he was early in the season when he was sent to Hartford. Cullen and both Wards are probably spending more quiet time thinking about where their own games went than cheering up the room with their patter.

And no doubt Jagr is not the jovial presence he was last season, down on himself for his inability to dominate games and oppressed by opposing checkers and his own weak shoulder. He kept the locker room loose last season, which unquestionably took an enormous amount of pressure off everyone else. Then again, his performance on the ice carried the Rangers and made everyone around him better. On the flip side, as much as Shanahan has tried to lead the team on and off the ice, there is some evidence that some players are intimidated by him (through no fault of his own, just by his stature), and that might (might!) explain why he finds the room a quiet one when he enters it.

So while it may be easy to argue that winning will make everything better, it's hard to argue that the Rangers have the chemistry necessary to win consistently the rest of the way. Ranger fans know where the team can find the catalyst that can trigger such a chemical reaction -- Hartford. Ready or not, there is one set of qualities those guys can bring that may be lacking on the NHL roster -- energetic legs and the hunger to keep them going. While some NHL vets are pressing and still not getting any results, some youngsters with nothing to lose might just be able to jolt the team back to life.

With no answer at second line center until the trade deadline, why not give Brandon Dubinsky the month of February to see if he can mesh with Shanahan? If he's not ready, he can go back to Hartford and work some more toward next season. Certainly Jason Krog is not the answer. Ditto Nigel Dawes and Ryan Callahan on the wing. Give one or the other or both a chance to energize the team along with Hollweg and Ortmeyer for ten minutes a night while restoring Petr Prucha to his proper place on the top two lines. Guaranteed the room will be neither grim nor quiet if these guys get a real chance to contribute, and guaranteed the veterans, especially the young ineffective veterans, take a message away loud and clear from such a move.

platessmall.jpg
    it must really suck for Ranger fans on the left - coast,....wake up, get the coffee , and catch todays game starting promptly at 10 am ? :confused:

that blows
    platessmall.jpg
  • yeah but the night games are good, no late games ever, only early games. the cool thing is watching batting practice at dodger stadium at 5:30 and seeing a met or a yankee game almost done.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    ugh

.500 at home, at all star break ?

malik and rachunek both , stink .

1 week to wait till we go against the lowly flyers .
    platessmall.jpg

i just got home and thank god my next game is a month away

IAM GOING ON A 1 WEEK ALLSTAR BREAK ALSO
  • from the journal news rangers blog:

I suppose it would be misleading to say there’s trouble in paradise when there hasn’t exactly been a utopian feel around the Rangers all season.

But consider these comments from Brendan Shanahan about the Rangers’ sputtering power play. Yes, it sounds like he’s referring to the coaching of Tom Renney here. But it certainly doesn’t sound like Jaromir Jagr has been spared, either.

“We have a power play that really sets up for one shot every 30 seconds,” Shanahan said. “All you have to do is watch the highlights in the morning: the successful power plays put pucks to the net and get players going there. Penalty killers are too good. Players and defenses are too good where you can pass through them and have these clean beautiful looks. We have to get some gritty, dirty goals.

“I really do think if we’re smart we’ll change a few things and change the look of it. We really give the opposing team exactly what they scouted. It’s very easy for a team to do a pre-scout of the New York Rangers power play and we don’t disappoint. We do exactly what they expect us to do.”

As for Renney, the coach again pointed to a potential roster move. Headed to Hartford during the All-Star break, the answer, specifically a second line center, could come from there, or even from outside the organization.

“We’re going to continue to look for it,” Renney said. “You’d think it’s in your lineup. But it’s possible it’s not, and you can only guess your way through that need for so long. The bottom line is you’ve got to have results from that line.”

More later…
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    from the journal news rangers blog:

I suppose it would be misleading to say there’s trouble in paradise when there hasn’t exactly been a utopian feel around the Rangers all season.

But consider these comments from Brendan Shanahan about the Rangers’ sputtering power play. Yes, it sounds like he’s referring to the coaching of Tom Renney here. But it certainly doesn’t sound like Jaromir Jagr has been spared, either.

“We have a power play that really sets up for one shot every 30 seconds,” Shanahan said. “All you have to do is watch the highlights in the morning: the successful power plays put pucks to the net and get players going there. Penalty killers are too good. Players and defenses are too good where you can pass through them and have these clean beautiful looks. We have to get some gritty, dirty goals.

“I really do think if we’re smart we’ll change a few things and change the look of it. We really give the opposing team exactly what they scouted. It’s very easy for a team to do a pre-scout of the New York Rangers power play and we don’t disappoint. We do exactly what they expect us to do.”

As for Renney, the coach again pointed to a potential roster move. Headed to Hartford during the All-Star break, the answer, specifically a second line center, could come from there, or even from outside the organization.

“We’re going to continue to look for it,” Renney said. “You’d think it’s in your lineup. But it’s possible it’s not, and you can only guess your way through that need for so long. The bottom line is you’ve got to have results from that line.”

More later…

all i have to say is congratulations to Brendan Shanahan not only for being one of the only bright spots this season , not only for making his 8th career all -star appearance , and, this time, being named the " C " of the Eastern squad,...
    but this guy is as classy , and as real as a guy can get His lockerrom prescence is something the team can use,..

hopefully he'll score a few goals in this all star gala, and get back into a groove.

Malik is just horrible- they boo him every time he touches the puck or even approaches it . Rachunek is no better , bring back Darius already.
    platessmall.jpg
    Shanny :

" I go back to the power play," said Brendan Shanahan when asked what is frustrating his team. "We don't put the puck to the net often enough. We have a power play that's set up for one shot every 30 seconds. Successful power plays put the puck to the net and get people going there. Penalty killers are too good to allow you to pass the puck through them and have all these clean beautiful looks. You've gotta get some dirty gritty goals.Who cares what they look like just so long as we're getting goals on the power play?"

Asked what can be done to improve it, he said, "If we're smart we'll change the look of it. We go out and give the opposing team exactly what they've scouted, exactly what we've been doing all year long. We really don't change anything. It's very simple for a team to do a pre-scout on the New York Ranger power play and then we don't disappoint -- we go out and do exactly what they were expecting us to do. We've got some world class offensive players, we have to get together as a unit and say what can we do to bring us more success. It's a huge weapon -- people are afraid to take penalties on you, they play you softer. It should just be set up for scoring goals, whoever scores them to win games."
    platessmall.jpg
    Forsberg a New York Ranger ? :eek:

UPDATE: Dave Maloney reported during the first period that the Flyers asked for Dubinsky and Montoya for Forsberg -- obviously a no-go for the Rangers.

philly has got to be fucking kidding me. they need to try & get a good grip on reality. :rolleyes:

baaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Forsberg a New York Ranger ? :eek:

UPDATE: Dave Maloney reported during the first period that the Flyers asked for Dubinsky and Montoya for Forsberg -- obviously a no-go for the Rangers.

philly has got to be fucking kidding me. they need to try & get a good grip on reality. :rolleyes:

baaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I HOPE MALONEY LAUGHED..
    phoney baloney
    was said from maloney

LOL
    platessmall.jpg
    former NY Ranger enforcer Darren Langdon is going into politics in New Foundland ? :eek: :eek:

who woulda guessed ? :confused:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    former NY Ranger enforcer Darren Langdon is going into politics in New Foundland ? :eek: :eek:

who woulda guessed ? :confused:

lol i needed a laugh

thay must be some town?? ha
    Young Guns Game

January 24, 2007

2003 Draft Runs Deep, Except in New York
    We said it on that June day in 2003, that Ranger fans would have to forever live with hearing about Zach Parise's exploits as a Devil while ruing the longshot selection of Hugh Jessiman. Today, Parise reigns as MVP of the NHL's Young Stars game while Jessiman rides buses in the ECHL. There was a lot more to rue as a Ranger fan in watching the Young Stars game, unless by Ranger fan you mean Paul Ranger. Henrik Lundqvist was somehow overlooked, even though he has had a better two-year run than East starter Kari Lehtonen in a nearly identical number of games and is just a couple of bad games behind him this season (and stats aside, Lundqvist is more a star now anyway).

The Jessiman factor ran deep through the Young Stars roster -- besides Parise, three first rounders drafted after Jessiman were in the game (Patrick Eaves, Brent Seabrook, Ryan Getzlaf), and it turns out that Jessiman's Dartmouth teammate Lee Stempniak, a fifth round draftee that same year who was a Young Star this year, was the real player on that team. The Rangers also may have made an error in the second round, depending on what kind of player Ivan Baranka turns out to be -- they traded down to the #50 slot that year, right past Young Stars Shea Weber, the hard hitting defenseman the Rangers lack, and Matt Carle (not to mention Patrice Bergeron). Hindsight may be 20-20 and the draft may be a crap shoot, but Parise was a sure shot in 2003, and missing out on so many players in a draft as deep as the 2003 class is not merely a matter of luck.

The following year, the Rangers traded the second round pick they chose to get instead of signing R.J. Umberger to move up in the draft to select Lauri Korpikoski. They traded up right past Young Stars Andrej Meszaros, Wojtek Wolski, and Mike Green. Korpikoski's NHL future remains up in the air at this time. Finally, there was Jordan Staal, who made it to the NHL ahead of his older brother, Ranger first rounder Marc Staal (still a top prospect), and there was Paul Ranger, whom the Rangers should have drafted just for his name, just as they drafted Joe Ranger in 1986 (a player who never progressed past junior hockey).
    platessmall.jpg
  • kasaparitis has been waived, same deal as ozolinsh if he clears, he'll be in hartford.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    kasaparitis has been waived, same deal as ozolinsh if he clears, he'll be in hartford.

where did this come from ? Not on NYR.com at all,...
    if true :

where are the priorities ?

Ozolinsh should have been shipped out , way way before Kaspar.

No doubt, some other team wil be picking up kaspar- i do not like this one biit .
    platessmall.jpg
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    if true :

No doubt, some other team wil be picking up kaspar- i do not like this one biit .
    hmmmmm kaspar would look good in a isles jersey, just a thought
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

hmmmmm kaspar would look good in a isles jersey, just a thought

you know what ?

he probably knows that , and its very likely in his forethoughts, not to mention the team he first appeared with .

heres his jersey from that year:

Kaspars Jersey
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    if true :

saw it on newsday's website.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    saw it on newsday's website.

broke out on hockeybird.com, also:

http://mt.hockeybird.com/

this is terrible imo .

Kaspar should have stayed in front of Ozolinsh, Malik, and Rachunek .,

the guy was the only player on the roster with a ( + ) rating ,...

wtf

]

terrible
    platessmall.jpg