B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    some good news,...

The Ottawa Senators will be without their top two centers, Jason Spezza and Mike Fisher, when they host the Rangers tonight
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    ok forget last night

IAM GOING TONIGHT ,,GONNA GET DRUNK AND CHANGE OUR LUCK

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • i'll be there too, same spot as always..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • lets.......go.....islanders.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Shanahan just fought Brasheer. Is there anything #14 doesn't do? =)
  • i'm not about to say this was a turning point, but games like this could be if they win something like 10 of 12. not only did you have your star protecting teammates, you had three of the goals from guys not named straka, jagr, nylander and shanahan...
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • in the spirit of leadership by fighting, here's a compilation of mark messier's fights with the rangers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th2IvvEdo6M&mode=related&search=
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    REAL GOOD GAME LAST NIGHT

SOME REAL DIRTY SHIT ALSO ,, BRASHEAR'S SUCKER PUNCH ,ORR'S CROSSCHECK TO OVECHECKIN'S FACE

crowd was into it,, fun sat. night wish every game was like that
    ( plus we won)

AS FOR SHANNY ..WHAT CAN U SAY

HOCKEYFIGHTS.COM HAS ALL THE ACTION

LET'S GO RANGER'S
    [size=+4]Happy New Year Blueshirt Fans [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    [size=+4]Happy New Year Blueshirt Fans [/size]

Same to you guys! Lets hope this momentum carries into 2007 and nothing but the best for the Rangers and their faithful fans! I know 2007 is going to rock for me. Starting a new job, got a new girl, things are going my way!
    fucking colin campbell is a complete deusche bag.

coltin orr = 5 games suspension

brashear = 1 game ?

wtf ?

:confused:

http://ordinaryleastsquare.typepad.com/blueshirtbulletin/

January 01, 2007
    Clueless Colie Still a Deer in the Headlights

Colton Orr was suspended five games for an infraction that the referees felt was a minor penalty, while Donald Brashear was suspended for one game for what the referees considered a match penalty for intent to injure, not unlike the sucker punch that ended Jeff Beukeboom's career. All of which confirms what was evident nearly ten years ago when Colin Campbell was fired as coach of the Rangers -- the guy is cluelesss. The coach who put Alexei Kovalev on the fourth line while putting Tim Sweeney in his last NHL season on the first line has not had a sniff for another head coaching job in nearly a decade since his lost his Rangers' job, and here we once again have evidence as to why that is -- Orr's accidental hit to Ovechkin's jaw is five times worse than Brashear's deliberate sucker punch to Aaron Ward during a play stoppage, despite Brashear's history and everything else that he did during this game. Colin Campbell has proven once again that there is one standard for what the other teams can do to the Rangers and another standard for what the Rangers can do in return. Shame on you, Colie.

pic of shanny squaring off with donald
    rangercapmontage_1.jpg

nice right shot by orr

MSG10512310200.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/01012007/sports/rangers/orr_ible_case_of_hypocrisy_rangers_larry_brooks.htm

ORR-IBLE CASE OF HYPOCRISY

January 1, 2007 --

THERE is no doubt that Colton Orr earned the five-game sentence handed down yesterday by NHL VP Colin Campbell for charging 60 feet across the ice to plant his stick across bystander Alex Ovechkin's face with 4:20 to go in the Rangers' throwback 4-1 victory over the Caps at the Garden on Saturday.

The stunt had nothing to do with hockey, nothing to do with toughness, nothing to do with standing up and being counted, even if the winger's heart was and essentially always has been in the right place, talent and boxing limitations, aside.

With that understood, however, the double standard of justice that often seems to apply to incidents involving the Rangers remains a curiosity of the one-time Blueshirt coach's tenure in the league office.

Donald Brashear, an oafish goofball of renown, most certainly could have concussed Aaron Ward when he sucker-punched the defenseman in the face in the immediate aftermath of his third-period bout with People's Champion Brendan Shanahan, and yet received only a one-game suspension for his transgression.

Much more to the point, though, is Campbell's failure to suspend Chris Neil for his leaping forearm to the head of Petr Prucha at 16:25 of the first period Friday night in Ottawa. Neil charged Prucha and then left his feet to deliver the blow that snapped the Rangers winger's head against the glass.

True, Neil did receive a five-minute major, but Campbell's failure to suspend Neil for a dangerous blow to the head is inexplicable, though only slightly more confusing than the league's refusal to address Brendan Witt's unpenalized elbow to Jaromir Jagr's head at the Coliseum on Tuesday. And, come to think of it, no more or less confusing than the league's blind eye to Derian Hatcher's unpenalized elbow to Jagr's head in Philadelphia on Dec. 12.

No, the Rangers are not simply rolling over and accepting the disgraceful claim of Sandis Ozolinsh and his agent, Paul Theofanous, that left knee discomfort is preventing the 34-year-old defenseman from accepting his waiver assignment to the AHL Wolf Pack.

The Post has learned that the front office is dispatching Ozolinsh to Colorado to undergo a full examination and evaluation by Dr. William G. Clancy Jr., the orthopedist who performed the reconstructive surgery on the defenseman following last season.

Depending upon the results of the exam, the Rangers will consider filing a grievance or suspending the $2.75M Ozolinsh, who is believed to have first complained about his knee when management insisted he report to Hartford more than a week after he cleared waivers on Dec. 19.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=248274924088494578&q=Brendan+Shanahan
    platessmall.jpg
    for anyone who may have missed the Brashear incident- which also includes Brashears suckerpunch of Ward afterwards. They also show Shanny yelling across the bench at Brashear , after he elbowed Jaromir to the head on the face off .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3AD72X4KnkQ&mode=related&search=
    platessmall.jpg
    Orrs gone for 5 games, so now whos gonna take care of Colin White & Janssens tomorrow night ?

:confused:
    platessmall.jpg
    and to top it all off, Ortmeyer returns and will play Los Diablows.

http://www.msgnetwork.com/content_news.jsp?articleID=v0000msgn20070101T214711314&newsgroup=ap.sportsml.columnist.article&sports=ice-hockey&team=Rangers&league=nhl

Rangers look to end five-game road winless streak vs. Devils

Jan 01, 2007
    NEW YORK (AP) -- The New York Rangers' recent road struggles have lasted for more than two weeks. Their problems against the New Jersey Devils on the road have gone on for a lot longer.

The slumping Rangers look to end a five-game skid away from Madison Square Garden, including shutouts in their last two road games, when they travel to Continental Airlines Arena for the first time this season to face the first-place Devils on Tuesday night.

New York ended a season-high seven-game losing streak with a 4-1 home victory over Washington on Saturday, but the Rangers haven't won on the road since Dec. 14. The last four defeats during their skid came away from MSG.

While the Rangers will be looking to end their current road slide Tuesday, they've been unable to find a way to be successful at the Meadowlands for a long time. New York is 3-17-1 in its last 21 visits to Continental Airlines Arena since the start of the 1997-98 season.

The Rangers haven't dropped six straight on the road since a seven-game slide from Dec. 31, 2001-Jan. 17, 2002.

New York, blanked by the New York Islanders and Ottawa in their previous two road games, have not scored in a 151-minute, 43-second stretch of road play. On Tuesday, they'll likely face Martin Brodeur, who has two shutouts in his last three games - all wins.

Brodeur has more victories against the Rangers than any other opponent, going 34-15-0 with 15 ties and a 2.13 goals-against average. He's 23-5 with three ties against New York at home, where he has recorded all six of his shutouts in the series.

Brodeur, third all-time in shutouts with 86, tops the NHL this season with six.

Despite their problems at New Jersey, the Rangers hope to begin a turnaround following their victory over the Capitals. New York's goal total in that game was its highest since its losing streak began Dec. 16.

"It isn't easy when you care about the team and the fans," Rangers captain Jaromir Jagr said. "I was kind of scared. I (just) wanted the losing streak to be over."

New York showed life in areas other than on offense, as forward Brendan Shanahan fought Washington enforcer Donald Brashear in the third period after Brashear took liberties with Jagr.

"When your leaders do things like that, clearly it demonstrates that they're willing to pay any price to win," Rangers coach Tom Renney said. "I think that lends itself nicely to making sure that we don't get ourselves into that kind of streak again."

Henrik Lundqvist is likely to be in net for the Rangers on Tuesday. Lundqvist has allowed fewer than three goals in each of his last three starts, and ended a personal four-game skid by blanking Washington for more than 57 minutes.

The second-year player is 4-0-1 with a 1.78 GAA in five starts against the Devils.

"We have great scorers on this team," Lundqvist said. "We just had to be patient and keep working hard."

New Jersey defeated the Islanders 2-0 on Saturday for its third consecutive victory. The Devils are 5-1-1 in their last seven games.

"It was pretty exciting hockey," New Jersey coach Claude Julien said. "If it were not for the goaltending, it would have been a different outcome."

Brodeur made 29 saves and Patrik Elias scored an empty net goal with 10 seconds left to extend his point streak to six games. He has five goals and five assists in that stretch.

The key for New Jersey over the last seven contests has been special teams. The Devils are 10-for-32 on the power play during that span, while allowing one goal in 25 short-handed situations.

New York, though, has killed off all 14 of its opponents' power plays in the last three games.

The Rangers, who lead the season series with the Devils 2-1, return to the Meadowlands on Jan. 16 for the next meeting.
    platessmall.jpg
    http://mt.hockeybird.com/fact.html

Colin Campbell Deserves Your Anger ... Again

Colin Campbell's vindictive actions against the
    Rangers are so consistent and outrageous that they
    are bordering on comical.

The suspensions that he hands out are, in essence,
    a court of law. Every decision that he makes sets
    a precedent for future actions of all NHL teams.

But since his arrival into office, Campbell has
    handed out punishments to the Rangers using new
    rationale that is never followed again.

I've ranted about this petty man in this column
    since 2002. You can read them in the archives if
    you'd like, but here is some history ...

Example: Hits to the Head

Early in 2002, Purinton high sticked Steven Peat to start
    a fight, and Igor Ulanov high sticked Konawalchuk.
    In both instances, the opposing player was not injured.

Colin Campbell suspended each Ranger player for
    seven games.

In his verdict, Campbell wrote, "prior to the start
    of the season, all clubs were advised that that there
    would be a stricter enforcement regarding illegal
    hits to the head."

So using the Ranger suspensions, Campbell's legal
    precedent would be two-fold:
    - Hits to the head, whether they cause injury or not,
    could result in significant suspensions
    - Hits to the head that do cause injuries would be
    met with suspensions of greater than 7 games

Did this precedent stick for others? Of course not.

- Billy Guerin had received 3 games for a slash that
    broke Patrik Stefan's jaw.
    - Elbows to the head by Rob Ray and Marchment that
    caused concussions? 5 games.
    - Varada butt-ended Lindros' eye? Zero games.

Example: Coach Intentions

At the end of a game against the Blue Jackets, Ranger
    coach Bryan Trottier (sigh) put Kristof Oliwa,
    Sandy McCarthy and Dale Purinton on the ice in a move
    that resulted in a brawl, but no injuries.

Colin Campbell suspended Trottier for two games.

In his decision, Campbell wrote that because the coach
    used those players at the end of a game that was already
    decided, he was responsible for the violence.

So using the Ranger suspensions, Campbell's precedent
    would be defined as follows:
    - A coach's intent can be used for suspensions
    - More serious injuries would meet greater suspensions

Did this precedent stick? Of course not.
    - Caps-Thrashers this year. Multiple fights at end of
    game. Coaches fined, not suspended
    - Others? There are plenty.

Present Day: Colton Orr suspension

Colton Orr high sticks Ovechkin where no injury occurs.

Colin Campbell suspends him for five games.

In his decision, Campbell writes "[Orr's] actions with
    his stick were reckless and dangerous. Although no
    injury resulted, the action is unacceptable."

So the precedent is that reckless actions can result
    in suspensions. So naturally, this means that the
    frequent elbows to Jagr's head by goons will be met
    with similar punishment.

We all know the answer, so should we laugh or rant?

I can tell you that opposing teams are laughing.

Derian Hatcher, Brendan Witt and Donald Brashear are
    sharpening their elbows for future runs at Jaromir Jagr,
    chuckling at their good fortune.

It is only a matter of time before Cam Janssens takes
    out Jagr with a 50 foot charging elbow.

I'd write that Colin Campbell should be ashamed at his
    blatant incompetence and bias. But history has already
    proven that the man has no integrity, so what's the point?

Happy hunting NHL. First one to knock off a Ranger player
    gets a fruit basket from the league office.
    platessmall.jpg
    O BABYYYYYYYYYY !! WHAT A FUCKING GAME !!

GREAT ACTION ,,WOW GREAT SAVES GREAT MOVES LOL

I WANNA RUN OUTTA MY HOUSE

we dominated the 2nd and 13 min of the 3rd than the bullshit penalty

i've said it b4 this is the type of game to show non-hockey fans to convert them

on a side note more rangers fans as usual sooooo many empty seats down low these so called devils fans only show up i n the playoffs
    they have a real good team 3 cups and still no one comes
    bandwagon bitches

LET'S GO RANGER'S
    Forgot To Say I Wouldn't Mind Going To A Shootout Any Day

Let's Go Ranger's!!
    nice game.

nice win.

so far we win over devils 3 games to 1 .

finally breaking the slide of road games, and the slide at the meadowlands was long past due .

and how great was it to see Ortmeyer in uniform, and playing his usual hardworking tenacious style. just awesome .

tonight the flyers put the isles down ( 4 straight for them now ) and we'll see them Thursday Night at the garden .

[size=+3] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • from the journal news' rangers blog:

It turns out the Rangers WERE one of six teams to claim Petr Nedved on re-entry waivers from the Flyers, only to lose out to Edmonton, which was lower in the standings (although “lose out” might not be entirely appropriate here). Yes, even to try to go after the 35-year-old Nedved might further irritate those fans who want to see the team give more opportunities to prospects. But seeing how the team would be on the hook for only a quarter of the two-time Ranger’s $2.35 million salary, it wasn’t like they’d be breaking the bank either way. Still, you have to wonder if a guy couldn’t hack it with the last-place Flyers, just how much fuel he’s got left in the tank. So if you don’t like the sound of it, be thankful it didn’t happen.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    i coulda lived with him or without him

especially if prucha, immonen, heck maybe even hossa werent involved.

hossas shot tonight was just insane.
    is this guy ready to bust out of his shell , ....... anyday now , or what ? :confused:

let edmonton & the western conf help nedved , best of luck .

[size=+3] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • probably not because he's the wrong hossa...
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • From Larry Brooks in the Post:

GOMEZ AT CENTER OF RANGERS' PLANS

January 3, 2007 -- ON a night when the trapping Rangers yielded as little ice as the trapping Devils, Scott Gomez was the lone player on the rink to eat up precious chunks of it, one shift at a time, three strides at a time.

On a night when the Blueshirts converted four of their eight shootout opportunities against Martin Brodeur to defeat the Devils 3-2 at the Meadowlands, one could envision just how much more dangerous the Rangers would be with impending free agent Gomez in their lineup, leading the rush next season and maybe for four or five following that.

Make no mistake. It is irrefutable that the healing Rangers will need Gomez far more than New Jersey's first-line center will need them when he hits the open market on July 1.

In a league in which speed kills more than ever, Gomez is going to get his money, there's no doubt about that. Once Joe Thornton and Vincent Lecavalier signed multi-year deals in the summer of 2005 and Brad Richards signed his max-deal last summer, the class of centers of the Class of '07 was guaranteed to enter a seller's market.

And Gomez, who turned 27 just 10 days ago and will be entering the prime years of a career that began in 1999-2000, is going to be the prime pivot up for auction. If Marc Savard - two years older with a history of attitude issues and who had never played a playoff game - got $20M over four years last summer from the Bruins, the bidding will start at five years and $30M on the two-time Cup-winning Gomez.

Daniel Briere and Chris Drury are both in the final years of their deals with Buffalo, Peter Forsberg will be free - alternate meaning - over the summer and so will both Robert Lang and Pavel Datsyuk. None will be as compatible with the Blueshirts as Gomez, who has won 53 more playoff games than the Rangers (53-0) since he joined the NHL, and who has break-down talent that sets him apart from anyone even close to earning a living on Broadway.

Gomez has always believed himself comparatively underpaid. He went through an arbitration hearing last summer in which he gained an award of $5M. Stranger things may have happened in New Jersey - such as Claude Lemieux coming back four years after filing a grievance against Lou Lamoriello - but the chance of Gomez spurning a shot at the market is essentially non-existent. Certainly No. 23 has no intention of engaging in contract negotiations during the season.

"Even if it wouldn't be a distraction, the last thing I need is to get involved in that during the season," Gomez, whose speed created a half-dozen scoring chances, told The Post. "My focus is to help the team reach the ultimate goal of winning another Stanley Cup.

"It's not the right time to be thinking about a contract."

We know. The Rangers' success in signing core Devils as free agents is spotty, at best. Bruce Driver was merely ordinary as a Ranger. John MacLean scored 28 goals in his first season before Glen Sather - no one knows why to this day - later rode him out of town on a rail. And Bobby Holik's plight was settled a week or so into his first training camp when head coach Bryan Trottier announced that he didn't believe in matching lines.

But Gomez is unique. He's unique because he's a marquee talent in his prime and he's unique because he won't need the Rangers to drive up his price.

Rather, the Blueshirts will need him to accept theirs.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    From Larry Brooks in the Post:

GOMEZ AT CENTER OF RANGERS' PLANS

January 3, 2007 -- ON a night when the trapping Rangers yielded as little ice as the trapping Devils, Scott Gomez was the lone player on the rink to eat up precious chunks of it, one shift at a time, three strides at a time.

On a night when the Blueshirts converted four of their eight shootout opportunities against Martin Brodeur to defeat the Devils 3-2 at the Meadowlands, one could envision just how much more dangerous the Rangers would be with impending free agent Gomez in their lineup, leading the rush next season and maybe for four or five following that.

Make no mistake. It is irrefutable that the healing Rangers will need Gomez far more than New Jersey's first-line center will need them when he hits the open market on July 1.

In a league in which speed kills more than ever, Gomez is going to get his money, there's no doubt about that. Once Joe Thornton and Vincent Lecavalier signed multi-year deals in the summer of 2005 and Brad Richards signed his max-deal last summer, the class of centers of the Class of '07 was guaranteed to enter a seller's market.

And Gomez, who turned 27 just 10 days ago and will be entering the prime years of a career that began in 1999-2000, is going to be the prime pivot up for auction. If Marc Savard - two years older with a history of attitude issues and who had never played a playoff game - got $20M over four years last summer from the Bruins, the bidding will start at five years and $30M on the two-time Cup-winning Gomez.

Daniel Briere and Chris Drury are both in the final years of their deals with Buffalo, Peter Forsberg will be free - alternate meaning - over the summer and so will both Robert Lang and Pavel Datsyuk. None will be as compatible with the Blueshirts as Gomez, who has won 53 more playoff games than the Rangers (53-0) since he joined the NHL, and who has break-down talent that sets him apart from anyone even close to earning a living on Broadway.

Gomez has always believed himself comparatively underpaid. He went through an arbitration hearing last summer in which he gained an award of $5M. Stranger things may have happened in New Jersey - such as Claude Lemieux coming back four years after filing a grievance against Lou Lamoriello - but the chance of Gomez spurning a shot at the market is essentially non-existent. Certainly No. 23 has no intention of engaging in contract negotiations during the season.

"Even if it wouldn't be a distraction, the last thing I need is to get involved in that during the season," Gomez, whose speed created a half-dozen scoring chances, told The Post. "My focus is to help the team reach the ultimate goal of winning another Stanley Cup.

"It's not the right time to be thinking about a contract."

We know. The Rangers' success in signing core Devils as free agents is spotty, at best. Bruce Driver was merely ordinary as a Ranger. John MacLean scored 28 goals in his first season before Glen Sather - no one knows why to this day - later rode him out of town on a rail. And Bobby Holik's plight was settled a week or so into his first training camp when head coach Bryan Trottier announced that he didn't believe in matching lines.

But Gomez is unique. He's unique because he's a marquee talent in his prime and he's unique because he won't need the Rangers to drive up his price.

Rather, the Blueshirts will need him to accept theirs.

yeah okay, but he wont have Elias to feed off of. :rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
    just watched the replay of last nights game.

:eek:
    cut to the shootout once again :
    Henriks save on Langenbrunner :eek: :eek: ( if he scores , Rangers lose ) down & out,... but right into the glove . Hossa scores, then the save on Zajac to win it .

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Philthydelphia up next .
    :D

[size=+4] - _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
    that was a sick save and he just missed doing the same on an earlier goal ,,went off the tip of his glove and in ,,dont remember what devil it was
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    that was a sick save and he just missed doing the same on an earlier goal ,,went off the tip of his glove and in ,,dont remember what devil it was

yes !

It was Elias' goal .,

it literally trickled in off of Henrik- they even said it didnt even make it to the back rail inside the goal .
    platessmall.jpg
    New Jersey Devils - 1st Place / Atlantic

attendance at last nights game ( alot of which were NY Ranger fans) : non sellout : 17, 759

:D
    platessmall.jpg
    http://ordinaryleastsquare.typepad.com/blueshirtbulletin/

January 04, 2007

Rangers Must Keep Moving Four-Ward as Philly Flys into Garden

Ten days ago, when the Rangers were in the midst of their long losing streak, losing to the Isles, we noted that despite it all, the much ballyhooed Isles had only just caught them in the standings. Since then, the Rangers played well in a 1-0 loss in Ottawa and then won two straight, while the Isles have lost four in a row to fall behind again. That's how quickly things can turn around these days. At that time, the woeful Flyers were also in the midst of a long losing streak -- ten games. But they bring a three game win streak into the Garden tonight. On the other hand, they do not bring their captain and best player, Peter Forsberg, who is out again with a foot-related injury -- no, not the proverbial hangnail, though with Forsberg it might as well be (see Philly papers here( http://www.courierpostonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070104/SPORTS04/701040399/1017 ) as well as ESPN.com).

Petr Prucha was scratched when the Rangers last played the Flyers. Now he has three goals in the last two games and says he has regained his confidence. See reports in the Daily News, Journal News, Newsday, and Post -- this was one of those days at the practice rink where all the reporters present were presented with the same story by the Rangers. More notes from practice in the reporters' blogs -- Blueshirts Blog, Rangers Report, and Blue Notes -- among them the bumped (either Pöck or Kaspar by the return of Malik ) and bruised (Tyutin, Rozsival, Cullen ). NYR.com of course has its usual game preview.
    platessmall.jpg
    we need to keep it rolling .. should be another good one tonight

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!