That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    JT miller benched as Cally retruns.

Who else could be sent down?
    Richards ? Sporadic but he was very good at the beginning and good on the PP.
    Tough call !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    platessmall.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,703
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    edited January 2014
    3 of the goals Hank could do nothing about. But either 2 or 4 goals. Doesn't look good for our offense.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 1m
    "We made it too simple for them and they're too good a team, they make you pay"- @HLundqvist30 #NYR
    I miss igotid88
    New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 1m
    "That first period we weren't very good..we fell behind early and it's tough to play that way..we have to manage the puck better"-Marc Staal
    I miss igotid88
    ugh
    I miss igotid88
    New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 2m
    ""We didn't trust each other defensively. .we gave them too much..Pittsburgh is good team & it's easy to get confused"- @zuccarello36 #NYR
    I miss igotid88
    dude how did you enter a photo? I cant figure this new shit out at all !

Anyhow

Team looks like a typical .500 AV team, sickening to watch.
    Imagine if even only 1 other player played like Zuuc?
    platessmall.jpg

Anyhow

They'll show up tomorrow. Talbot will be on net.

The photo, I clicked on the picture icon and entered the image url
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

igotid88 said:

Anyhow

They'll show up tomorrow. Talbot will be on net.

The photo, I clicked on the picture icon and entered the image url
    thanks !

I wonder if this team can win 3-in-a-row anymore ! ?

Cannot get to 3 games ^ .500, either.

frustrating !
    platessmall.jpg
    ‪#‎NYR‬ have acquired Dan Carcillo from LA in exchange for a conditional 7th round pick in 2014.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

‪#‎NYR‬ have acquired Dan Carcillo from LA in exchange for a conditional 7th round pick in 2014.

and DelZotto is still a Ranger.
    platessmall.jpg
    Is this Talbots Rangers ?
    platessmall.jpg
    Makes you wonder if they don't like Henrik. Or is Talbot not facing good teams?
    I miss igotid88
    They dont have offense in front of Henrik and they dont play proper defense.
    ridiculous.
    platessmall.jpg
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    If hank has an injury it's time to come clean and heal. The team proves they win in front of talbot so he shouldn't feel like he is letting the team down. Wonder if he isn't saying something bc of the Olympics?

Of course I'm speculating. But keep starting talbot.
    rival. said:

If hank has an injury it's time to come clean and heal. The team proves they win in front of talbot so he shouldn't feel like he is letting the team down. Wonder if he isn't saying something bc of the Olympics?

Of course I'm speculating. But keep starting talbot.

He may or may not be injured. But if the team played the same way they do under Talbot. We might not be having this conversation.
    I miss igotid88
  • - The Rangers concluded a five-game road trip tonight with a 7-1 victory against the Toronto Maple Leafs at Air Canada Centre, in an Original Six matchup. New York has now won five of their last seven games, and 11 of their last 15 on the road. The Rangers posted a 3-2-0 record on their five-game road trip.

- The Blueshirts improved to 21-20-2 overall (44 pts), including a 13-10-0 mark on the road this season. The Rangers 13 road wins this season lead the Eastern Conference, and rank third in the league overall.

- The seven goals mark a season-high for New York, and are the most the Rangers have tallied in a game since an 8-4 win at Buffalo on April 19, 2013. Additionally, the six-goal margin of victory is the largest for the Rangers since a 7-0 win against Philadelphia on March 6, 2011. The last time the Blueshirts tallied seven or more goals in Toronto was an 8-2 victory on March 14, 1990.

- New York had 15 of 18 skaters register at least one point in the game, while Dominic Moore (two goals) and Carl Hagelin (one goal, one assist) each tallied two points. The Blueshirts also had five of six defensemen tally an assist in the contest. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the last time the Rangers had at least 15 skaters register a point in a game was Jan. 19, 2010 against Tampa Bay (8-2 win, 16 players), and the last time the Rangers had five defensemen with a point was Dec. 1, 2011 at Carolina (5-3 win).

- The Rangers have recorded a point in 14 of their last 17 meetings with the Maple Leafs (12-3-2 over the span), including eight of their last nine games in Toronto (7-1-1) during the stretch.

- The Blueshirts improved to 4-3-0 against Original Six opponents this season, including a 2-0-0 mark against Toronto.

- The Rangers have now posted a combined record of 9-6-1 in back-to-backs this season, including a 5-3-0 mark (2-2-0 at home; 3-1-0 on the road) in the second game of the set. Since the start of the 2011-12 season, the Blueshirts are 18-8-2 in the second game of back-to-back sets.

- New York out-shot Toronto, 50-26, with 18 shots in the first period and 16 shots in both the second and third periods. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the last time the Rangers had 50 or more shots in a game was Dec. 27, 2010 against the NY Islanders (52 shots), and the last time they posted 50+ shots in a road game was Feb. 15, 2003 (52 shots). The Blueshirts have out-shot their opponent in 10 of the last 12 games, and hold a 415-327 shot advantage over their opponents during the stretch. The Rangers have registered 40 or more shots six times this season, and have posted 30 or more shots in 12 of the last 16 games.

- The Rangers power play was 1-3 (4:31) in the contest. The Blueshirts have notched a power play goal in six of the last nine games (9-32, 28.1% over the span), and are 15-62 (24.2%) on the man advantage in the last 19 contests.

Player Notes

- Dominic Moore notched two unassisted goals, five shots, and posted a plus-two rating in 14:25 of ice time. The two goals tied his career-high for most goals in a single game, and he is now nine points shy of his 200th career NHL point.

- Cam Talbot made 25 saves and is now 9-3-0 overall, with a 6-2-0 mark on the road this season. He has held opponents two goals or fewer in 10 of his 12 career NHL starts, including seven of eight road starts. Talbot improved to 4-0-0 with a 0.96 goals against average and a .963 save percentage in four games against Original Six opponents this season.

- Carl Hagelin opened the game’s scoring at 6:57 of the first period, added an assist, five shots, and posted a plus-three rating in 16:04 of ice time. He finished the Rangers five-game road trip with two goals and one assist, and is now tied for second on the team with 10 goals this season.

- Chris Kreider notched a goal, four shots, and three hits in 13:18 of ice time. He has registered five points (three goals, two assists) in the last eight games, and now leads the Rangers with 11 goals this season.

- Benoit Pouliot tallied a goal and registered four shots in 15:31 of ice time. He has recorded a point in 11 of his last 14 games, registering 11 points (six goals, five assists) over the span. Pouliot finished the Rangers five-game road trip with a point in four of the five contests, tallying four points (three goals, one assist) during the stretch.

- Brad Richards notched a goal and posted a plus-two rating in 16:10 of ice time. He is now tied for second on the team with 10 goals this season.

- Brian Boyle registered a power play goal, tied his season-high with five shots, and was credited with three hits in 13:40 of ice time. He is now eight points shy of his 100th career NHL point.

- Ryan McDonagh tallied an assist, four shots, was credited with four hits and a team-high, four blocked shots, and posted a plus-two rating in a team-high, 22:19 of ice time. He recorded a point in four of five games during the Blueshirts’ five-game road trip, registering five points (one goal, four assists) during the trip.

- Dan Girardi notched an assist to extend his point streak to three games (one goal, two assists over the span), and was credited with two blocked shots in 21:01 of ice time. He recorded a point in four of five games during the Blueshirts’ five-game road trip, registering four points (one goal, three assists) during the trip.

- Derick Brassard tallied an assist, three shots, and three hits in 15:00 of ice time. He has recorded a point in seven of the last nine games, registering nine points (one goal, eight assists) over the span, and finished the Rangers’ five-game road trip with a team-high, five assists.

- John Moore registered an assist, three shots, and two hits in 17:32 of ice time. The assist was his eighth point of the season, which marks a new career-high.

- Michael Del Zotto and J.T. Miller each tallied an assist on Brian Boyle’s power play goal. Del Zotto also posted a plus-two rating in 17:38 of ice time, while Miller was credited with two hits in 14:06 of ice time.

- Derek Stepan tallied an assist and two shots in 13:36 of ice time. He has recorded three assists in the last four games, and now ranks second on the team with 19 assists this season.

- Marc Staal and Ryan Callahan each registered one assist in the contest. Staal also registered three hits and a plus-two rating in 18:16 of ice time, while Callahan recorded three shots and a plus-two rating in 15:03 of ice time.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    http://blueshirtsunited.com/posts/4752/monday-morning-skate-carcillo-arrives-but-won-t-play-tonight#.Usr2dvvrRJd

Oh well we will have to wait to see Carcillo dressed as a Ranger.
    He might be coming over already injured, wouldnt be surprised.

I always hated this fucker.
    platessmall.jpg

http://blueshirtsunited.com/posts/4752/monday-morning-skate-carcillo-arrives-but-won-t-play-tonight#.Usr2dvvrRJd

Not sure how he can help anyway?
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

Not sure how he can help anyway?
    True.
    I think the point is he provides a little grit otherwise missing.
    Especially with Dorset out.
    Teams might not take as many liberties as they would otherwise.

I revisited one incident today reading about him.
    Remember he went and zeroed in on Gaborik?
    Carcillo ran away from Jody Shelly !

platessmall.jpg
    Zucarello is a wizard.

And carcillo already drew 1 penalty and knew to skate away.

Pretty good first period .
    platessmall.jpg
    And that's how most of the goals have been scored off Lundqvist. Screened by his own teammates and can't see the puck.
    I miss igotid88
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    Wtf Hank
    rival. said:

Wtf Hank

First goal nothing he could do, Second one he should have done a better job
    I miss igotid88
    Phew
    I miss igotid88
    Anyone other than me surprised Hagelin shot over the goaltender for the goal instead of trying to stuff it in. Like why keep shooting at the pad when you have all that space.
    I miss igotid88
    edited January 2014
    I think it was more hagelins speed that enabled that goal to happen.,
    let him get that lift .

We were really overdue- it was the first win in chicago since 2000. Thats insane.
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    platessmall.jpg