Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    Kreider first player to score 5 playoff goals before playing in the regular season.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    rival. wrote:
    kreider. stud.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rival. wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    kreider. stud.
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Finally calming Down 2 hours s
    Later

Have nice BBQ waiting
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    Amazing similarities between Gm 1 and Gm 3 (besides "team good-guys" winning :D :
    Girardi scores 1st goal in both games...
    Kreider scores 2nd goal in both games...
    Empty netter for goal 3...
    Which obviously means...
    BROADWAY BLUESHIRTS WILL WIN THE SERIES
    Ok, so maybe I've had a few too many Stone IPA's and still delirious from todays awesome win...
    HOW FUCKIN GOOD IS THE KING???
    PS - Marty's idiotic comments after the game about "The Rangers fans must have more money..." is ridiculous as it relates to the fans there...might be the best goalie of all time (vomits in mouth), but certainly not the brightest...maybe he'll complain about the boards and ice again @ the Garden also :lol:
    LETS GO RANGERS (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • Options
    ^^^^^ cant stand him^^^^
  • Options
    PJFAN13PJFAN13 Posts: 1,422
    I can't stand Marty either, Neilybabes86, such a whiny little complainer spoiled brat wanker - such a great career but such a douche!!! But I guess if I was 7-24-5 against King Henry, I'd piss and moan too...definetely takes the shine off of his otherwise brilliant (vomits in mouth again) career...Maybe Marty is bitter that Hank WILL WIN the Hart, Vezina and Lindsay this year (and if Hank's play continues for another 6 games, the Conn Smythe too!!!)
    RANGERS IN 5!!!
    F THE DEVILS and MARTY
    11.30.93~10.2.96~9.13.98~9.1.00~8.25.00~7.3.03~7.5.03
    7.9.03~9.28.04~10.1.05~5.12.06~5.13.06~5.27.06~5.28.06
    8.5.08(EV)~10.9.09~5.21.10~6.20.11(EV)~7.5.11(EV)~7.9.11(EV)
    11.21.13~8.27.16(EV)~11.14.16(TOTD)~4.13.20~9.27.20~9.26.21~10.2.21
    2.15.22 (EV)~2.25.22 (EV)~2.27.22 (EV)~5.3.22~5.7.22~9.17.24~9.29.24
  • Options
    i missed the elbow live.... but could be a game..better not be 3

either way we need dubi ready monday/// they said he skated
  • Options
    no game today ......thank god
  • Options
    bizarre post game comments by brodeur indeed.

i finally saw the clip of him talking about maybe injuring the shot blockers and it's pretty obvious the guy was joking (didn't think so at first after just reading it), but still a very dumb thing to say.

joking again about ranger fans having more money, but i imagine that a lot of devil fans will still take that as a jab.

and i thought avery had a loud mouth :?
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Prust got a game vacation.
  • Options
    expected him to get a game and deserved one game.

what's going on with dubi? what's the update on his injury? things have been quiet.
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

what's going on with dubi? what's the update on his injury? things have been quiet.

Found this on rotoworld.com

Brandon Dubinsky switched from a no-contact jersey to a regular one during New York Rangers practice on Sunday.This was Dubinsky's first "full team skate" since suffering a foot injury on April 26. Unfortunately for fantasy owners hoping for a late boost, he declined to provide a timetable for his return. It wouldn't be surprising if it's a "next round" situation but you never know with hockey players.
  • Options
    bullshit 1 game suspension...should have been a fine....

like torts said ..maybe we should lay on the ice with all their cheap shots

Shanny fucking us again

4 options

1) emminger to 4th line w/ stu back in

2) dubi

3) zucch

4) JT miller

if dubi or zucc is ready it will be them (don't think either is ready)

JT miller is awesome ,but throwing him into game 4 of this series scares me considering it would be his 1st game in the league

so me thinks it will # 1...would rather dubi or zucc though

ON a side note ..the talented youth on this team is scary..we have such a surplus of young studs on offense and defense ....we can trade for a star and still have plenty left (Nash maybe )

i guess it comes down to how this season ends ....if we don't win it all,we address the missing piece(s)

future is SUPER bright guys... 8-)

another few hourrs till game 4 jitters begin ..AYEEE CANT TAKE IT :crazy: :crazy:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos

Dubi talks after Del zotto
  • Options

ON a side note ..the talented youth on this team is scary..we have such a surplus of young studs on offense and defense ....we can trade for a star and still have plenty left (Nash maybe )

If it didn't happen this year not sure why it would happen for next year.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

jACKETS WILL WAKE up and realize the package they wanted was tooooo overboard ....
    now they really know to leave Kreider out 8-)
    depends how bad they want to trade him

lots of free agents also ... parise,suter, are unrestricted ..........weber is resticted

im jumping ahead.,,,, lets see what happens against the devils first
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

jACKETS WILL WAKE up and realize the package they wanted was tooooo overboard ....

lots of free agents also ... parise,suter, are unrestricted ..........weber is resticted

Nash will be another deadline dangle next year as he pretty much is the only draw for the Blue Jackets. I still feel they should have made the move this year but I truly hope I'm proven wrong.
  • Options
    Wasn't Kreider supposed to be in the Nash deal? It's worked so far.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

It has and I truly hope it continues that way. Other than goaltending the Rangers have no true way to dominate a game and that's what scares me. Henry has a bad night or two and a series goes bye bye. Again, I hope it doesn't happen but I'll be honest the Cup rests on Henry's shoulders to win and that's it.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

It has and I truly hope it continues that way. Other than goaltending the Rangers have no true way to dominate a game and that's what scares me. Henry has a bad night or two and a series goes bye bye. Again, I hope it doesn't happen but I'll be honest the Cup rests on Henry's shoulders to win and that's it.

Which is why he should win all the awards he's up for. I don't think Nash would have made much of a difference. If we're going to trade our young guys. It has to for someone who scares me as an opponent whenever they touch the puck.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:

Kreider was the reason it different happen
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Nash will be another deadline dangle next year as he pretty much is the only draw for the Blue Jackets. I still feel they should have made the move this year but I truly hope I'm proven wrong.

so u wished Kreider was traded? he has more playoff goals than Nash already
    no way .....Kreider will be better than him ..fo shizzle
  • Options
    and its 5am and im getting sick already for tonight :?
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,478
    and its 5am and im getting sick already for tonight :?

:lol: I want that feeling back, but until my Leafs get to the playoffs again, I forget what that feeling is like, its been way to long :cry:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    12 hrs to go till puck drops!!! Hope this day goes by fast!!!!
  • Options
    Dubi tonite?????
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Dubi tonite?????

im hoping...my gut says he is not ready

if i had to bet i would say emminger on the 4th line w/ bickel as the 6th d-man
  • Options
    Neily, how about throwing in jtmiller? I know the devils are throwing in josefson and he hasnt played since the regular season. May e that can offset miller and who knows, maybe this guys for real too!!! God the future is sooooooo brite!!!
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    Neily, how about throwing in jtmiller? I know the devils are throwing in josefson and he hasnt played since the regular season. May e that can offset miller and who knows, maybe this guys for real too!!! God the future is sooooooo brite!!!

JT is also sweet....can't wait to see him next year
    i just think we would be pressing our luck with another rookie in game 4 of the eastern finals
    i would think torts would look for experience in this particular situation ...hence the emminger /bickel duo
    unless dubi is somehow ready ( my gut sayd he isn't )

nothing surprises me w/ torts ..but i seriously doubt JT plays tonight