Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    hey whats going on with king hendrik
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    hey whats going on with king hendrik

hip flexor

he will supposebly starting in ottawa tuesday night.

hopefully , that will infuse some will into these sad excuses for New York Rangers. :mad:

clinching was the worst thing to happen to the chemistry this team once displayed. The last 2 games were just sickening- & awful.:confused:

maybe they will be better off on the road, without home ice advantage, playing like this will only get them booed by the Garden Faithful, :mad: :mad: LOUDLY ! :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

c'mon dipshits ,:mad:
    snap out of it already, !!! or otherwise you'll be joining the Isles out on the links very shortly,..,...:confused:

[size=+5] Lets Go, stRangers ! :mad: \_ - [/size]
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Yeah, last night sucked, again. I hope they pull their heads out of their asses and show up ready to play and clinch on Saturday.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    hip flexor

he will supposebly starting in ottawa tuesday night.

hopefully , that will infuse some will into these sad excuses for New York Rangers. :mad:

clinching was the worst thing to happen to the chemistry this team once displayed. The last 2 games were just sickening- & awful.:confused:

maybe they will be better off on the road, without home ice advantage, playing like this will only get them booed by the Garden Faithful, :mad: :mad: LOUDLY ! :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:

c'mon dipshits ,:mad:
    snap out of it already, !!! or otherwise you'll be joining the Isles out on the links very shortly,..,...:confused:

[size=+5] Lets Go, stRangers ! :mad: \_ - [/size]
    thanks for the info. rangers suck lol

• Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    that sucked....again

finally all these games on TV and they are limping through them
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    1 more point boys

1 more point.

Marc Staal debuts next game.
    Once again, ( i'll repeat it for the umpteenth time )

:rolleyes:
    perhaps we should have seen these guys a little earlier in the season( ie: Pock, Tullinton, Staal, Immonen, Montoya )

even if we " wing it "
    im sure we can still win the division
    all with 1 more point
    its gonna be 1 helluva game Sat afternoon on NBC ., then 1 helluva night on SNL .

:mad:
    [size=+5] Lets Go Rangers !!!!!\_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    boy oh boy

the thread should be renamed

" WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NEW YORK RANGERS ? " :eek:

now facing falling from 3rd seed to possibly 6th seed - and opening on the road.:eek:
    What the fuck happened to the team we were all rooting for back before the Olympics ? :confused:
    Could it all be due to Darius Kasparaitis going down ?
    That seemed to trigger a domino effect, then it was Rucinsky, then Henrik, then Ruchin, ................what the hell happened ? :rolleyes:

Are they just happy to appease the Ranger fans by simply " making the playoffs " ?

thank god there will be pearl jam shows- to distract my disgust from a playoff letdown & early exit .:D

c'mon devils

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you Devils. Now, all we need is a win, lets hope its not too much to ask.
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    well, the King is back in nets on tues. and Kaspars back as well so maybe we can pull it off...... Fuck I have never loved the devils the way I loved them today! Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!

Now I gotta root for the Icelanders on tues and the Canadiens....bleah! :mad:
    whatta way to finish off the season on tuesday uh?
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    Jersey has been on the rampage as of late......10 game winning streak?...damn

Looks like those "petty" games against the Islanders and Pens weren't so "petty" after all. A win in either game would have sealed it up.

I said before that I was happy enough with them making the playoffs, but this team is capable of much more when they decide to show up as the "Rangers".
    Just making it isn't enough. These guys can and should go deep in the playoffs. At least to the semi's
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    so, it all comes down to this 1 game, at home, against Ottawa.

This team has also been plagued by injuries- wonder if their key role players are returning as well?
    Kaspar and Henrik will be back, so thats a plus,..
    this Tuesday night will be one hell of a night of scoreboard watching as well as the game itself.
    We get to see all 3 area teams ( Devs , Isles, and NYRs )
    It comes down to us controlling our own destiny- simply win this game and we win the division and the 3 seed.

I heard speculation on sportsdesk, that the Devils may actually lose their game on purpose , if they see the NYR are winning against Ott- ( win the division,-- NJ starts half hour after NYR ) - this way they will play NYR in round 1, as opposed to Buffalo . They seem to think the NYR wil be an easier opponent then Buff. Also, I heard in an interview that Martin Brodeur wants really bad to beat the NYR in a postseason series- one of the only things he has yet to do in his career .
    And that guy who fights all the time on NJD, Jansens ( not sure of spelling ) has an ongoing thing brewing with Ryan Hollweg- so if these 2 teams do meet up- look for fireworks between these 2 guys ! Great stuiff !

And if they continue to win ( NJDs ) - I consider that a bad thing in that they are due to lose sooner or later- the stats go against them I believe . Even with all that momentum, they are bound to lose sooner or later .

[size=+5] Lets Go Rangers ! \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone get playoff tickets? I tried through ticketmaster and there was nothing. Oh well. I'll just watch at home in High Def.

Here's to hoping they pull it out tonight and take the division. Nothing like the drama though, huh?

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    who would you rather play in playoffs, devils, philly or buffalo?

Im saying Buffalo.
    What the fuck is this world running to
  • Options

Im saying Buffalo.

To me, they're all tough teams. Six one way, half dozen the other. And if they enter the playoffs like they're playing now, they're not going to go far. They better snap the hell out of it, starting tonight.
  • Options
    What a way to go to the season finale` ! :eek:
    Gotta have a flair for the dramatic, huh ?

I read on NYR.com---

its been since the 1967 NHL expansion year that the Rangers have had to play the final game of the schedule to compete/win the Division .:eek:Although other Rangers teams have won their division crowns since 1968, it has never before come down to the final day of the regular season. The team has also never played a regular-season finale completely in control of its own destiny for a top three playoff seed. Even in years when the Blueshirts had to win their final game just to qualify for a playoff berth, somebody else had to lose. Tonight, the Rangers can wrap up their division without having to look at the out-of-town scoreboard.

Ottawa has no Hasek, - I'm not sure about the other key players they had out on injury ( like Chara,, for instance )

I feel a little more at ease that Henrik will be back in net- but it wont matter if the defense and forwards supporting the defense has been like it has been the last few games. It will also be nice to see Darius back- hopefully he is feeling better with his groin .

Renneys press conferences the last few days have really been something . I know Laviolette is favorite, but Renney should really be consdiered for Coach of The Year also ! Saying " teams that know they will win, win, teams that try to win, win- teams that hope to win- usually dont win " ( *or something to that effect )Hes trying to install confidence in the team for this major major game tonight- and the entire NHL world is watching . How lucky are we to be able to watch all 3 area teams - the remote controls are going to be overworked tonight- for sure !

c'mon boys, bring it on home,....

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    comes down to 1 game, lets go boys
    4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/8/03, 7/14/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 9/15/05, 9/16/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05, 5/4/06, 5/12/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/30/08, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10
  • Options
    where the hell is NYPJ 1 ?
    still hungover from SNL ?

;)

platessmall.jpg
  • Options

Im saying Buffalo.

my order of preferences- ( as if we had one or it mattered- if you win the silver you beat everyone you have to beat )

Philly
    Buff
    NJ Devs

one team, for whatever reason-- I wouldnt want to see NYRs meet up with is Tampa Bay . ( as of right now in the 8th spot )

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    lets go flyers lets go flyers

• Options
    lets go flyers lets go flyers

Hmmmm An Icelander fan rooting for Flyboys,.. :rolleyes:

you'd think a true fan would want their team to go out on a positive note- not to lose at home for the homecrowd ( all 20 of them out at the Masoleum )

:D

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Hmmmm An Icelander fan rooting for Flyboys,.. :rolleyes:

you'd think a true fan would want their team to go out on a positive note- not to lose at home for the homecrowd ( all 20 of them out at the Masoleum )

:D

2 reason why i want the flyers. one so the rangers finsh 6th instead of 3rd. 2 cause the isles will ahve a better chance of drafting #1 in this year draft

• Options
    Too bad I couldn't make it tonite guys, got stuck here.

I got season tickets in section 344, just wondering if anyone is in that area as well :)

Okay, now I have to go and watch the game :)

LETS GO RANGERS

PS: Hopefully Larry doesn't dance tonite...(go home larry :) )
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    Too bad I couldn't make it tonite guys, got stuck here.

I got season tickets in section 344, just wondering if anyone is in that area as well :)

Okay, now I have to go and watch the game :)

LETS GO RANGERS

PS: Hopefully Larry doesn't dance tonite...(go home larry :) )
    hey joe, I just got my tix for game 1 this morning while waiting on line...section 401. I gotta pm you with my new number so we can chill. :D
  • Options
    stickboy wrote:
    hey joe, I just got my tix for game 1 this morning while waiting on line...section 401. I gotta pm you with my new number so we can chill. :D

YES!!! Thankgod you are here...If we chill it will just be a stop and hi thing, haha
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    YES!!! Thankgod you are here...If we chill it will just be a stop and hi thing, haha
    no doubt! :D

dude, Im at work and we dont carry any sporst channels except espn news without volume and I keep my eyes glued on the bottom for scores......2 friggin 1 man! :mad:
    thank god the flyers and devs are losing :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Rangers didnt show up again-
    its the NY stRangers

for the most important game

5-1....... its a goner :rolleyes:
    too many stupid penalties against a lethal team that shows us what a first place team plays like.
    if things hold up as is ( Flyers win and NJ lose, )

off to Buffalo for round 1 Saturday Night.

Go into playoffs with 5 straight losses.
    :eek:
    snap out of it boys !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    isles loose yes.

come on devils beat the habs

• Options
    Fuckin Islanders...what the fuck...would they win for a change?

well its not the Islanders fault...the Strangers have had a week and a half to get a point and they haven't done it