Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    moster78 wrote:
    Best fucking game ever. I'm so shot, and knew I was going to be that I took the day off today!

Few things I failed to mention, Hollweg beating the crap out of, I think Richards, in the first period.

And, the second best part of the night, they played World Wide Suicide during the pre-game warmups!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!

i missed WWS thats cool.. hollweg fight was awesome

hey moster imagine the sounds during the playoffs !!!!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    great so now i gotta read about the rangers playoffs on here. congrats rangers fans.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    great so now i gotta read about the rangers playoffs on here. congrats rangers fans.

Why thank you. We also look forward to watching the Isles get their asses kicked by the Rangers, yet again! I'd just pray for a decent GM hire, that Milbury goes far far away from the Isles and a good offseason!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Why thank you. We also look forward to watching the Isles get their asses kicked by the Rangers, yet again! I'd just pray for a decent GM hire, that Milbury goes far far away from the Isles and a good offseason!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    im kidding. milbury is not going far away. i was watching the rangers pre-game last week and stan the hockey maven said that theres a rumor milbury might come back as gm

• Options
    im kidding. milbury is not going far away. i was watching the rangers pre-game last week and stan the hockey maven said that theres a rumor milbury might come back as gm

I'd riot if I were you. There was a blurb after the Isles - Rangers game that they were looking at a former San Jose GM, who's currently a talent scout for the Flyers on the West Coast, and that new guy Tambellini's dad. I hope for your sake its not Milbury. The fans would do Wang the favor of demolishing the Coliseum if that was the case.
  • Options
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no islander talk here mets start your own thread and reply to yourself j/k

but really...NOOOOOOOOOO ISLANDER TALK ...except if they're playing us
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Hollweg sets the tone for the night

NYJJ10204050001.jpg

Sykoras game winning shootout goal

NYJJ11004050229.jpg

Happy 31st Birthday, Kevin Weekes

NYJJ10704050211.jpg

[size=+5] Lets Go Rangers ! [/size]
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no islander talk here mets start your own thread and reply to yourself j/k

but really...NOOOOOOOOOO ISLANDER TALK ...except if they're playing us
    oh come on ill be done with the islanders talk soon. not too may met fans on here. rangers suck

• Options
    D Lo BrownD Lo Brown Posts: 132
    Well, the first goal was to make the playoffs and they did that.
    Now they need to clinch the division. No mercy!

BTW, big shock Knuble scored last night. Can someone explain why they traded this guy?
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    Well, the first goal was to make the playoffs and they did that.
    Now they need to clinch the division. No mercy!

BTW, big shock Knuble scored last night. Can someone explain why they traded this guy?

Cant recall the details- but i think it was a trade with Boston back in 1999-2000 season.
    Alot of Knubles recent success, even by his own admission, is due to the fact he's out there with Forsberg.
    That goal last night, Forsberg hovered in around the rear of the net, drew 2 Rangers to him, and just put the puck right on the tape of Knubles stick as he broke in free on Weekes.

[size=+5]Lets Go Rangers ! \_ -[/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Cant recall the details- but i think it was a trade with Boston back in 1999-2000 season.
    Alot of Knubles recent success, even by his own admission, is due to the fact he's out there with Forsberg.
    yeah, but he had a couple of good years with Boston as well. I just looked it up and they traded him even up for ROB DIMAIO! I think that might have been a Neil Smith gem.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    yeah, but he had a couple of good years with Boston as well. I just looked it up and they traded him even up for ROB DIMAIO! I think that might have been a Neil Smith gem.

Rob Who ?

LOL
    In Boston, he probably played with Joe Thornton and Ray Borque .
    anywho,..

Oh well,

Neil did bring us the cup- cut him a break.

Mr D- Lo- where did you look up old trades?
    I was searching NHL.com but wasn't able to find archived trades.
    Thanks ,..
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    http://outsidethegarden.com/transact.asp?year=1999

they're a pretty good reference site for all things Rangers.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    http://outsidethegarden.com/transact.asp?year=1999

they're a pretty good reference site for all things Rangers.

sweet !

thanks Mr D- Lo.

that site is now bookmarked !

[size=+5]Lets Go Rangers ! \_ -[/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Hollweg sets the tone for the night

NYJJ10204050001.jpg

Sykoras game winning shootout goal

NYJJ11004050229.jpg

Happy 31st Birthday, Kevin Weekes

NYJJ10704050211.jpg

The place erupted when Hollweg dropped Richards to the ground.

And how about Sykora mixing it up and shooting forehand on the shootout? So unlike him!

And way to go Weekes, I had faith.
  • Options
    flyers remaining sched..

at buffalo
    home toronto
    home pitt
    at devs
    home rangers
    at devs
    at..isles
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    flyers remaining sched..

at buffalo
    home toronto
    home pitt
    at devs
    home rangers
    at devs
    at..isles

NYR remaining sched

Islanders
    at Boston
    at NJ
    Islanders
    at Pittsburgh
    at Philly
    Senators

Of course, any given day, anything can happen, but :

Easily, 5 out of those 7 are winnable(sp?), no ......?
    I think the remaining schedules for both NYR and Flyers are pretty even as far as difficulty and skilled opponents with the exception that our toughest competitor is better then theirs ( I would assume Buffalo -as their best-- opposed to our Senators ).

They get the devils twice and isles once while conversely we get the isles twice and devils once.

The Atlantic could be ours- i only hope they dont pack it in now, now that they have qualified for the playoffs .
    Also- teams that arent going to make the playoffs ( ie : Islanders ) love to play the spoiler, or take a player or two out of the lineup-since theyre not going to the 2nd season.

[size=+5] Lets Go Rangers ! \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    good morning ...

gotta jump on this team early tonight ,, don't let them get any life

should be jumping again at MSG..

DO U THINK WEEKES SHOULD GET THE START AGAIN ,,EVEN IF THE "KING" IS READY???

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    DO U THINK WEEKES SHOULD GET THE START AGAIN ,,EVEN IF THE "KING" IS READY???

yeah, let Weekes get some more work in. I'd rather be extra careful with Henrik. Even if he says he feels ok, there's always the chance he can re-aggravate the injury.
  • Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    yeah, let Weekes get some more work in. I'd rather be extra careful with Henrik. Even if he says he feels ok, there's always the chance he can re-aggravate the injury.

I agree. Especially after the display he put on in the third period on Tuesday. The crowd will be behind him for the first time in a long time. Let Henrik rest up and get healthy.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    I 3RD THE MOTION... BATH.. your the 4th decision ..where ya at
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    I 3RD THE MOTION... BATH.. your the 4th decision ..where ya at

According to Newsday Weekes will start, and Darius will sit again.
  • Options
    Oh, and playoff tickets go on sale through Ticketmaster on Wednesday, April 12th at 9 AM. I'm going for at least a game each round, maybe two, if I can get them.
  • Options
    hey Boys

Yeah- i heard latel ast night on the MSG Sportsdesk - that Henrik may be out until Saturdays game- and even then they are taking it very seriously and day to day .
    Weekes should and most likely will get the bulk of the remaining 7 games, I seriously doubt that Renney would throw Montoya into the Lions just like that, but then again maybe they will want to get him some NHL logtime and get it out of the way . Who knows-.
    Hopefully we can gain more points and watch as the Flyers play- hopefully they will lose some games , too.

I was glad to hear Renneys press conference the other night- . The reporter asked him
    " Tom, no champagne ? "
    He was like " No, we still have alot of work ahead of us " .
    So hopefully, they wont stop playing here on in, just because we have made the playoffs since ( an unbelievable and incredible ) 9 springtimes ago !
    Jagr said they knew 2 weeks ago they were going to be in the playoffs, so theres alot of games to be won .

The Isles have been officially eliminated as of last nights game, losing to the Leafs, so they have really just the schedule to play out. Hopefully, they wont go attacking our stars and injure any of them for the postseason- gotta keep an eye out for that- more then usual .

Hopefully Colton Orr has recovered from the flu, especially since Darius is sitting out again . Props to Hollweg tho- he stood up the other night for sure .

enjoy the game boys

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    hey i dont know if you guys are going tonight- or if you are that you may travel by LIRR.
    But if you are, allow extra time because of some train crash they had earlier today- ( 2 cars on the same track :eek:???,....hello? WTF ? ) its bound to delay all the lines in both directions throughout the day !:rolleyes:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    hey i dont know if you guys are going tonight- or if you are that you may travel by LIRR.
    But if you are, allow extra time because of some train crash they had earlier today- ( 2 cars on the same track :eek:???,....hello? WTF ? ) its bound to delay all the lines in both directions throughout the day !:rolleyes:

that was fucked up ...

i'm there tonight but no lirr necessary

no 3rd jersey show !!!! fuck ..well 2 is better than none
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    that was fucked up ...

i'm there tonight but no lirr necessary

no 3rd jersey show !!!! fuck ..well 2 is better than none

well, Philly is technically NJ also ( Camden ) but whatever- i'm guessing and hoping there will be a 3rd and maybe even a 4thLeg of this tour, but if not , then when the New York Rangers are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, we'll be busy following that until the 2nd-3rd week of June . Then the obligatory parade down the Canyon Of Heroes, that will extend our time even longer.

I'm happy with 1 show in Philly and 2 in NJ ( w/ leg closer ) and already thankful for Borgata andPhilly of 05, so thats 5 for me in a 1 year span. Not much to complain about there, ..:D

And SOME people are lucky enough to be going to S-N-L , ;) so they are even luckier !

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    well, Philly is technically NJ also ( Camden ) but whatever- i'm guessing and hoping there will be a 3rd and maybe even a 4thLeg of this tour, but if not , then when the New York Rangers are in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, we'll be busy following that until the 2nd-3rd week of June . Then the obligatory parade down the Canyon Of Heroes, that will extend our time even longer.

I'm happy with 1 show in Philly and 2 in NJ ( w/ leg closer ) and already thankful for Borgata andPhilly of 05, so thats 5 for me in a 1 year span. Not much to complain about there, ..:D

wow ur planning the parade already!!!!!!!!! i love it ... people might think your smoking that shiiiiiiitttt ... but i don't
    yes we have been very lucky with the amount of shows close by ,, but its never enough

And SOME people are lucky enough to be going to S-N-L , ;) so they are even luckier

wow ur planning the parade already... I LOVE IT. some people might think your smoking that shiiiittt.... but i don't
    yes we have been very lucky with the amount of shows near us,,but its never enough

SNL? who's going ?? lol wink
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    wow ur planning the parade already... I LOVE IT. some people might think your smoking that shiiiittt.... but i don't
    yes we have been very lucky with the amount of shows near us,,but its never enough

SNL? who's going ?? lol wink

I wish I was going to SNL. Although I think Lindsay Lohan and PJ are a bit mismatched. She was probably 4 when they first hit it big.

I'm trying to decide which games to try to get tickets for with my brother. We're thinking 2 games per round, games 2 and 3 of each round.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    I wish I was going to SNL. Although I think Lindsay Lohan and PJ are a bit mismatched. She was probably 4 when they first hit it big.

I'm trying to decide which games to try to get tickets for with my brother. We're thinking 2 games per round, games 2 and 3 of each round.

any playoff games are good to get !!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe lindsay's tit will pop out or something ??? then i can join the band and play her nipple on WWS.............................. =)