B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    little blurry but you get the jist of it- hand signed by bruce to adam graves.

PIC0568_094.jpg?t=1233868490

PIC0565_091.jpg
    PIC0566_092.jpg
    PIC0569_095.jpg
    PIC0570_096.jpg

heres stevie and gandolfini

PIC0580_106.jpg

PIC0582_108.jpg

PIC0581_107.jpg

PIC0592_118.jpg

PIC0594_120.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    here comes the circus. maybe he will wake the team up cause they look dead :lol::lol: . how are those gomez and dury contracts working for out for the rangers now, haha.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• metsfan wrote:
    here comes the circus. maybe he will wake the team up cause they look dead :lol::lol: . how are those gomez and dury contracts working for out for the rangers now, haha.

I don't get it. Isn't that what Dallas tried to do (wake the team up)? He's not a team player...2 months of 'anger management therapy' and a stint in Hartford isn't going change that.
    I can't teach common sense.
    I don't get it. Isn't that what Dallas tried to do (wake the team up)? He's not a team player...2 months of 'anger management therapy' and a stint in Hartford isn't going change that.
    yup they did. he's been a cancer on every team hes ever been on. the rangers dont need his circus act with rumors of renny being fired.yea he would bring fire to the rangers but for all the wrong reasons. he's not even the same league as butch goring. still pissed he even compared himself to butch

just came to report a story i heard on the local channel 2 news at 6 pm earlier tonight

Sather accompanied the Stars on their current roadtrip to see if Avery could be reaquired for NYR .

you guys beat me to it,..
    platessmall.jpg
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,805
    I'm not getting the Rangers game. Stupid Idol wrap. Anyone else having a problem in Manhattan?
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    I'm not getting the Rangers game. Stupid Idol wrap. Anyone else having a problem in Manhattan?

be glad you missed it...
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    igotid88 wrote:

be glad you missed it...

I heard it on the radio. Was thinking the same thing. I hate not being able to see it. I always think my watching would've made it better. Maybe Avery's chances of coming back are getting better.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

be glad you missed it...

I heard it on the radio. Was thinking the same thing. I hate not being able to see it. I always think my watching would've made it better. Maybe Avery's chances of coming back are getting better.

10 goals.
    what an ass kicking.
    i hope they get avery back, maybe he'll reinject some passion onto this team , and bring back prucha.
    wtf?
    the game was spilled over on my cable,( time warner ) it was on tv guide channel ( 51 ) .
    shitty ass reception, i sincerely doubt this was HD alltho they said so .
    platessmall.jpg
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280

I can't believe they are even considering bringing this clown back. What a joke.
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
    I heard it on the radio. Was thinking the same thing. I hate not being able to see it. I always think my watching would've made it better. Maybe Avery's chances of coming back are getting better.[/quote]

10 goals.
    what an ass kicking.
    i hope they get avery back, maybe he'll reinject some passion onto this team , and bring back prucha.
    wtf?
    the game was spilled over on my cable,( time warner ) it was on tv guide channel ( 51 ) .
    shitty ass reception, i sincerely doubt this was HD alltho they said so .[/quote]

it didn't show up for me.
    I miss igotid88
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    tom renney has lost complete control of this team. this is the first game since, "the hardest practice i put my guys through in my 3 years in NY" and this is how the team responds? it's a joke. they gave up on the guy.

i see a coaching change in the near future.
  • tom renney has lost complete control of this team. this is the first game since, "the hardest practice i put my guys through in my 3 years in NY" and this is how the team responds? it's a joke. they gave up on the guy.

i see a coaching change in the near future.

i completely agree, renney isnt the guy to take this team to the next level, every year we cant score power play goals and we have acquired some good scorers that should put it away with the man advantage. I can only hope that james dolan finally gets smart and fires renney and glenn sather all in one offseason. that would be the best thing for this team in my opinion
    "Change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks"
    Bathgate66 wrote:

10 goals.
    what an ass kicking.
    wtf?
    t
    yea just what this team needs right now a clown. the team has become a joke and avery would add to the circus. anyways you cant get him cause he has to clear waivers and theres bout 20 other teams that can pick him up before the rags get a chance :lol:

the 1st of many things to occur have happened,
    Sean has gotten thru the anger management course things sanctioned by the NHL,...

nOw all we need is for all 20 + teams ahead of NYR to make a claim off waivers, including I hear Pitts and Flyers who are very interested in Avery, allthyo he only seems to want back in NYC.
    platessmall.jpg
    chalking tonight up as a must win.

we'll see how it goes!
    good follow up to the 10-2 ass kicking. frustration mounting.... hatred for ranger management at a peak.... fire renney... ahhhhhhh.

annoucement today that avery joins the wolfpack?
  • Looks like I will be seeing Avery play for the Pack! http://www.hartfordwolfpack.com/
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    wow
    we actually are winning a game, 4-3 with 145 left 2nd.
    who woulda thought

edit:

caps tie it up at 19:02 tied at 4 into the 3rd.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    wow
    we actually are winning a game, 4-3 with 145 left 2nd.
    who woulda thought

edit:

caps tie it up at 19:02 tied at 4 into the 3rd.

spoke too soon.
    I miss igotid88
    bad 5 on 3. wtf?
    Someone needs to calm the Mighty "O" down.\
    Even Sam noted at one point he was hitting everything in a blueshirt.
    Gotta give kudos to Dubinsky, he even tried hitting him from the bench ! :lol:

seriously, with the skills this guy has , he is a constant worry and burden as far as hitting everything in a blueshirt. Someone needs to take him down a notch , even if doing so means going thru Brashear .

Looks like someone had a talk with Voros , i think that was his most activer game as NYR, and made scratching Prucha understandable ( at least last night )
    platessmall.jpg
    that's what makes ovechkin a better player than crosby... his physical game. he is always trying to disrupt someone with a big hit. like how mara roped him into taking that penalty in the 2nd period i think.

yeah, good to see voros drop the gloves, but if prucha was in the lineup, i am sure the rangers powerplay would have looked much much better than it did last night, and may have scored on that 5-3 sealing the deal in regulation and not a shoot out.
  • JK8495JK8495 Posts: 101
    time to clean house starting with sather and renney

please someone tell dolan to wake the fuck up and fire these guys
    def. time to clean house. but dolan isn't going to do dick.

look at how long it took him to get rid of isiah. renney will go soon i am sure, but i don't see dolan dropping the axe on sather anytime soon.
    so whats the odds tom renney gets canned after tommrows loss.

gomez's crappy goal broke the rangers losing streak, broke gomez's scoring drought, broke the rangers powerplay drought, and maybe saved renney's job.

thank you fishsticks!
    tough back to back this weekend,

buffalo sat

and Bathgate night ( a long time coming ) on sun against the Leafs ( Laffs )

PIC0623_149.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
    metsfan wrote:
    so whats the odds tom renney gets canned after tommrows loss.

hahaha

nice try , metsy

you guys are 1-4 against us " rags " this year.

nuff said
    platessmall.jpg