B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    GET EM BUD

THATS THE BEST PART OF MY HALF SEASON PACKAGE

GUARANTEED ALL PLAYOFF GAMES

I know! I wanted to get season tickets with my brother at the end of last season and he wussed out. I tried to get a quarter or half season package but they weren't selling them. I'll have to try ticketmaster and pray!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Time For A Victory Bowl

Ill Be Back
    Playoff Ticks Tues April 10th 12pm
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    Playoff Ticks Tues April 10th 12pm

Yup! Good luck to everyone trying to get them! And, if you need someone to go with, I'm your man!
  • SkeeterBSkeeterB Posts: 423
    Finally, the Rangers did something good. Albeit, being and Islander fan, the Rangers had to win tonight.

That being said, I still cannot congratulate a Ranger fan for making the playoffs.
    Fighting childhood obesity...
    www.amazingathletes.com/northchi
    Msg Now Hockey Night Ny

Cullen And Cally Interview Now
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Finally, the Rangers did something good. Albeit, being and Islander fan, the Rangers had to win tonight.

That being said, I still cannot congratulate a Ranger fan for making the playoffs.

ah .......okay ,

so this explains it all

talking about smarts and paradoxes :rolleyes:

trust the gortons fisherman

:rolleyes:

if the isles do get in , theyll be 8th, hello buffalo, goodbye islanders.

if we grab the 6th , we are looking at either tampa bay , or atlanta.

we may even make it to the 2nd round this year , boys.

nice to see jags get his 15 th straight 30 goal season.

it was nice to see malik score a goal, but in the same breath he has been making some really stupid defensive fuckups, i couldve strangled him for clearing the puck over the glass and giving the swarming scHabs a PP with minutes to play,..

Ryan Callahan should never play in the AHL , ever again .

how inspiring was it seeing Officer Steven McDonald in his uniform, and the story he told about the NYR entering his hospital room, and telling todays NYRs to " win " .
    That gave me goosebumps .
    They would have been shamed if they didnt win , for him alone .

Off to the Igloo, we owe them penguins some payback m and we could use the final 2 points to finish off in stride and on an upswing.

thanks for TCB

[size=+3] - _/ _/ _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ \_ \_ - [/size]
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    platessmall.jpg
  • i got some good video footage also that i'll be uploading to youtube soon.. but this is awesome, good for my bottom line and good for everyone that posts in this thread.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • in my previous post, congrats to jed ortmeyer for the steven mcdonald award and here are some of renney's comments:

"We played a pretty complete game tonight. We looked like a team that was certainly identifying with what playoff hockey looks like, what we need to do to be successful when we get there.

"It's not a matter of buying in. It's a matter of understanding that you got to sacrifice a little bit of yourself in order to have success. It's not because guys don't want to buy in. In the heat of the moment as you're trying to discover yourself as a team, you make decisions that are good and aren't good. I think what's happened in the last month or so is that, I don't know if it culiminates in tonight. I think it's been something that's been in the process for us. We've been more complete thinkers about what we need to do collectively to have success out on the ice.

on LUNDQVIST:

"He's just been great. I don't know what our level is, he's just been terrific for us. He's been very consistent for us. He's been very calm and poised and gives confidence to his teammates and he's been doing that for a while.

more on making the playoffs:

The credit goes to the team. The guys have clearly delivered on what we've asked of them and but also what they've asked of each other, which is probably the most important thing.

"I guess as comfortable as you can be. We're going to face a very, very good team in the playoffs. They'll be well-organized and well-prepared and as hungry as we are. What we've got going for us I think this year is some momentum and we've got enough reference points on what good hockey looks like at this stage of the season that we didn't a year ago. I think we're just a little more intelligent. Not that we're no more committed. Certainly we were last year. I think we understand what commitment is going to involve. Last year we were guessing a little bit.

"I think the thing we have to be careful of is we haven't won anything yet. We've secured a playoff position and that's all. The one thing that we won't do is get full of ourselves to the point where we're content. This is just the beginning now. It's a clean page for every team that starts. We're just one of them. I'm optimistic given the nature of the way we've played of late. I love the karma of the team right now and synergy in general. They certainly deserve to be where they are but we have a lot of work to do. This city wants a championship and we're going to do anything we can to deliver on that."

on JAGR: "He looks fresh. He's attacking. He's backchecking. He's playing pretty much all three zones as hard as a guy that big can with what's usually hanging off of him. He's been a real inspiration to our team with how he's played and the support he shows his teammates and the things that he says to people. It's just outstanding. Jags should be proud of the way he's been able to perform.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • i cant wait!!!!!!!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • start the celebration, the last 30 seconds of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_m4_5fp4u0
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    as a die-hard isles fan and i mean die hard isles fan, i sincerly mean this, THANK U RANGERS
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• start the celebration, the last 30 seconds of the game:

pregame warmups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xf8aGjDjQ0
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    start the celebration, the last 30 seconds of the game:

pregame warmups:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xf8aGjDjQ0

whoa ! !

this needs to come with a disclaimer -
    to take dramamine before viewing ! .......;)

JK

love the warmups from down in the corner under the budwesier sign- to " welcome to the jungle "
    ( would have been better if it was some pearl jam )
    platessmall.jpg
    Hockey Rodent

[size=+5] PLAYOFF BOUND ! [/size]

Turns out that New Jersey has clinched second place and the division title with the 3-2 bopping of Philadelphia tonight. That said... Sidney Crosby & Co. still have something to fight for two days hence

The Pens and Sens are going to face each other in Round One - of that there's no doubt. But home ice advantage remains up for grabs. And that means the Rangers will not enter The Igloo against a passive host. Pittsburgh needs a win plus a Boston upset over Ottawa to wrest fourth place from the Senators.

Too bad for Gotham the Bruin closeout is not a matinée. Had that been the case, the evening contest might have been rendered moot for Pittsburgh, perhaps motivating head coach Michel Therrien to throttle back the minutes of his stars.

That said, the Ranger game begins thirty minutes after the one in Beantown. So it might be possible for Ottawa to establish a stranglehold on fourth place whilst the Penguins listen during the second intermission. If the Blueshirts are close entering Period 3, they might find less resistance should the Senators kick bear derriere sooner rather than later.
    platessmall.jpg
    Its A Beautiful Morning......

Let's Go Ranger's!!!
  • Congrats!

Let's hope we can join you :) !
    Babes "GOAL" to Distract

BABES' 'GOAL' TO DISTRACT
    By LARRY BROOKS, DAN MARTIN and LORENA MONGELLI
    SAVE & A BEAUTY:

Ranger goalie Henrik Lundqvist refuses to move for Islander "Ice Girls," at one point Tuesday clashing with hottie helper Kelli Higgins.

April 6, 2007 -- New York's hockey rivalry has spilled into cheerleaderland.

The Islanders' "Ice Girls" have accused the Rangers of coldblooded harassment during Tuesday night's game - claiming that Blueshirt goalie Henrik Lundqvist bullied one of the beauties and that anonymous teammate spat on another.

But Ranger insiders suspect the accusations are part of a "choreographed" stunt to melt their mojo.

The frozen hotties - human-Zambonis in spandex - are assigned to clean up ice shavings that accumulate around the goalie's crease area.

One of the girls, Kelli Higgins, 23, said Lundqvist, 24, slapped at her squeegee while she was cleaning up around his net during the first period of the game.

Another Ice Girl, Chanel Benson, 19, said something wet hit her back while she was cleaning ice near the Rangers' bench - and thinks it was spit. She left the ice crying.

"The girls come out and try to do their job. It's not right," Islander coach Ted Nolan said.

Fans at the Islanders game last night defended the Ice Girls.

"Those are the Rangers - to me, they are a bunch of fighters, they are antagonizers," said Mary Lober, 56, of Brooklyn. "At every game they play, they are agitators. Even their fans are like that."

Observers in the Rangers' camp noted that the girls were being particularly aggressive when they were cleaning around Lundqvist, perhaps trying to throw him off his game.

The stoical Swede is known for standing in a stone-like trance during breaks in the action and rarely moving.

"For 65 games, I didn't have to move, and now I have to?" he asked. "I guess they changed the rules on Long Island."

Ranger head coach Tom Renney had no comment.

Reached at home, the Ice Girls said they had been told to clam up.

Additional reporting by Hasani Gittens

LOL
    platessmall.jpg
    Hockey Bird

Good Friday - April 06, 2007

CLINCHED!

I have to tell ya, sometimes Madison Square Garden is a wonderful place where wonderful things happen. Last night's game had a little bit of everything a Ranger fan can hope for.

First, you have Police Officer Steven McDonald challenging the Blueshirts to "win" just as they challenged him to "live" back when he was first shot and fighting for his life. (A tad dramatic, but made for a nice moment and a huge roar from the crowd. P.O. McDonald is a huge fan, so he is entitled to say whatever he wants.) Then you have Jed Ortmeyer, who came back to the team from a serious, potentially life-threatening condition, winning the Extra Effort Award.

Shortly after the start of the game, you had Petr Prucha avenging his scratch from the Islander game by scoring the first goal, and in the process rubbing Tom Renney's nose in it.

You had Jagr dominating at times . . . you had the defense continuing to step it up . . . you had Avery mixing it up . . . you had Lundqvist once again being incredible . . . you had Shanahan shooting from every angle . . .

. . . and you had those overzealous Garden fans chanting "We want the Cup!" while Shanny took an interview on the ice. It was fun and all, but really folks, can they just win a single playoff game before we even start to mention the Cup?

Nonetheless, the place was packed, rowdy, and hungry, from the players to the spectators. Even though last season ended the playoff drought, obviously there is a better feeling this year. This team plowed its way to the postseason, rather than feebly accepting the invite. This time, they have gone 19-8-6 since the All-Star break, rather than enduring a weak second half and a five game losing streak entering the series against the Devils.

Things are different for sure. What that means, ultimately, I have no idea. But I'll tell you one thing: Ranger fans really have something to be excited about . . . and a team to be proud of.

NY Post: Last year's Rangers were responsible for transforming the organization's culture. This year's team has solidified that change. Hockey isn't so different here any more, the way it was in the dark ages of 1997 through 2004. Hockey on Broadway is a credible business.

NY Daily News: Given all the possibilities, some sort of back door figured to open up. But given the way the Rangers have barged down the stretch of this season, the front door was the only one they cared to use for their entry into the playoffs.

NY Newsday: After losing an opportunity to clinch Tuesday against the Islanders, last night the Rangers led virtually all the way. Petr Prucha, who was a healthy scratch Tuesday for the first time since Dec. 16, scored his 21st goal at 2:53 after taking a backhand pass from Matt Cullen just across the Rangers blue line. He barreled down the right side, wound up just above the right circle and beat Montreal goalie Jaroslav Halak with a low shot inside the far post.

NY Times: That the Rangers rose to the occasion as resoundingly as they did in a 3-1 victory against Montreal said a lot about the team they have become: a far grittier one than started the season believing a repeat of last year’s playoff appearance would come fairly easy.

The Journal News: "This city wants a champion," coach Tom Renney said, "and we're going to do everything we can to give it to them."

NY Post: A year ago, Lundqvist, struggling with a bad hip, came back in Game 82 to a team that was only 9-13-4 since the Olympic break. The house of cards collapsed when Jagr was lost at the end of Game 1 of the playoffs and the Rangers were swept by the Devils. But that was then and this is now.

The Hockey Rodent: Playoff Bound!

NY SportsDay: Disabled NYPD officer Steven McDonald had a message for the Rangers before their match against the Montreal Canadiens: “Win” . . . “I don't know if any human being on this planet could have inspired us more than Steven McDonald did to start this whole thing,” said coach Tom Renney. “We were staring courage right in the face, while we were out there playing a sport.”

Anybody else feel like the "good old days" might be staring us right in the face as well? I hope they are.

[size=+3] - _/ _/ _/ Lets Go Rangers \_ \_ \_ - [/size]
    platessmall.jpg
  • the good old days would be great for you guys and my bottom line. that steven mcdonald message was awesome, it's like you kind of felt they were going to win coming off that.
    Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    that steven mcdonald message was awesome, it's like you kind of felt they were going to win coming off that.

highlighted on the Blueshirt Bulletin

http://ordinaryleastsquare.typepad.com/blueshirtbulletin/images/2007/04/06/ortmeyeraward.jpg

April 06, 2007
    Rangers Hab What it Takes to Clinch

The Rangers stormed the front door and clinched a playoff spot with a methodical 3-1 win over the uninspired Montreal Canadiens at the Garden last night. Petr Prucha came out of the press box to score early, Jaromir Jagr lasered his 30th goal of the season to give the Rangers the dreaded 2-0 lead, and Marek Malik of all people got the all-important third goal. The Rangers' penalty takers kept their damage to a minimum until a lead was secured, and the penalty killers did an outstanding job limiting the league's top power play unit to a late five on three goal. On this night, no leads were blown, no knees were blown out, and no pucks were blown by Henrik Lundqvist by his own teammates. There was celebration, laughter, awards, and the Rangers' classy "shirts off our backs" ceremony.

At the all-star break, with the Rangers barely over .500 (which in the three-point NHL is actually below the breakeven point), Jagr said he felt that something special was going to happen the rest of the way. "Depends when you look at it," he said after last night's clincher. "If you look at it before the season, a lot of people picked us to make the playoffs. When you look at the tough time we had the first 40-50 games, there was not many people believed we can do it after the all-star [break]. It was tough -- you had to win a lot of games to make it."

Still, Jagr felt that the nature of the multi-team playoff race left the door open. "There were a lot of games left, we weren't that many points behind," he said. "Six, seven teams fighting for three spots is a lot easier. This thing, we knew a lot of teams were playing against each other, a lot of teams were going to lose points." The Rangers never felt out of it, according to Prucha. "You can't think like this," he said. "If you start thinking about we can't make it, you become a loser. You have to think about winning." They won the games they needed to, even if it wasn't always pretty -- they went 19-8-6 since the break, a .667 point percentage, exactly the number of points the coaches said they needed to qualify, with one game left.

Jagr felt that he needed to lead the way as a goal scorer, and even though he didn't go on a goal scoring blitz, he scored 12 goals and 17 assists and was +9, registering at least a point in 24 of the 33 games, never going more than two games without a point, and he added three shootout goals in six tries, two of them game winners. "He looks fresh, he's attacking, he's backchecking," Tom Renney said of Jagr, who appears fully healthy going into the playoffs, by contrast with the weak shoulder that slowed him down until the all-star break. "With what's usually hanging off of him, he's been a real inspiration to our team by the nature of how he's played, the support he shows his teammates, the things he says to people. He has just been outstanding."

Jagr again credited the Rangers' turnaround to the acquisition of Sean Avery. "The way I look at it, I would say the addition of Sean Avery," he said when asked the question. Noting again that, his agitation aside, he's a better skill player than anyone expected, Jagr said that with Avery, "They could change the lines around, put three offensive lines together. He gives our coaches a chance to shuffle players around, more than one line of offense." Renney pointed to a 3-0 loss to Nashville back on October 18th as instrumental in rethinking the composition of his team, but it was the March 3rd shootout win over St. Louis after the Rangers came back from a 2-0 third period deficit that marked the turning point in the playoff race -- faced with a third straight Saturday loss to a non-playoff team, the Rangers rallied late to win and went on a 12-2-3 run from that point on.

Turning around their home record was also a factor for the Rangers. After the nearly devastating February 17th home loss to Philadelphia in which Brendan Shanahan was lost to a concussion and both Lundqvist and Jagr were also injured, the Rangers went 10-2-2 at home, 8-1-0 since the comeback over the Blues. "It's not an easy place to play when you're losing, when you struggle," said Jagr. "The fans let you know. When you start losing, it makes you think. On the other side, when you start rolling, you start rolling, the fans support you." Lundqvist pretty much echoed those thoughts. "We needed to step up our home game," he said. "It's so much more fun to come to the Garden knowing you can play well. The fans are great, you get a lot energy to win in this building. It's frustrating to lose too many games here, the frustration of the crowd."

Prucha's early goal was huge. Off a backcheck by Ryan Callahan that caused a turnover to Dan Girardi, and nice touch pass by Matt Cullen, Prucha blasted a shot past Jaroslav Halak off the right wing to the long side. "That's important, to settle down and start focusing for our defense," Prucha said. "I didn't think it was a great game," Jagr said. "Both sides were kind of nervous. It wasn't a good-looking game. Both teams were playing not to make mistakes. There was not much passing, not many stick plays. With the Prucha goal, it gives you that extra extra, makes you relaxed, one goal ahead -- it's huge in a game like that."

Renney reiterated that Prucha was not benched the prior game, that he had tried to create a certain kind of line-up (a tough one) that made Prucha the odd man out. "He's such a good competitor and such a great teammate," he said of Prucha. "I know in his heart he wanted to go out and do something special for this teammates. Pete doesn't operate in spite of anything, he operates for the best interests of his teammates. Every one of us were thrilled when the puck went in, not because we were up 1-0 but because Petr scored it."

"We haven't won anything yet," warned Renney. "We've secured a playoff position, and that's all. We won't get full of ourselves to the point where we're content. This is just the beginning now. I'm optimistic given the way we've played of late. I love the karma of the team and the synergy. They certainly deserve to be where they are. But we have a lot of work to do. This city wants a champion and we're going to do everything we can to deliver on that. What we got going for us this year is some momentum and a point of reference as to what good hockey looks like at this time of year." Going in on a roll is a big plus. "Last year, we made the playoffs early, we lost the last six games, we faced a team that was very hot," noted Jagr. "This time, it's the other way around. Let's wait and see if we can take advantage of it."

There was more to walking through the front door than pride. There was the avoidance of a first round date with Buffalo, a team that poses all sorts of problems for the Rangers, even though they played them closely in their season series. Instead, the Rangers may draw the Devils again. But circumstances have changed -- this time, the Rangers are the ones going into the playoffs on a roll, the Devils trying to work through a sudden last minute coaching change. But the Rangers hold their seeding fate in their own hands -- a win in Pittsburgh earns them the sixth seed and a match-up with either Tampa or Atlanta. And they're going for it on Saturday. "We're going to Pittsburgh to win a game," said Renney assertively. "I anticipate that" Lundqvist will start.

Game reports in the Daily News, Journal News, Newsday, Times, Post, Record, Ledger, Advance, AP, SNY, ESPN, and NY Sports Day. More in the Post (on Lundqvist), Blueshirts Blog (on clinching), Rangers Report (on a number of subjects), and USA Today (team notes). Montreal area reports here, here, and here. Jed Ortmeyer was the winner of the annual Steven McDonald second effort award. Squeegee-gate remains a manufactured story in Newsday for the benefit of their Islander readership base (all thirty-three of them) -- here, here, and worst of all here. The Post weighs in as well, as does the Toronto Sun, while the Daily News closes the case. For a closer look at these ice maintenance professionals, see FoxSports.com's photo spread on the Ice Girls. Hartford update from the Courant. And Jess with a prospect playoff report:
    platessmall.jpg
  • Reading 2004
    Chicago 2007
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
  • I think if they get the 6th spot and play Atlanta they will win the first round...but then after that they will probably be playing Buffalo, which is a loss :-\
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore

read the article- really " sour grapes " by the author- calling Shanny out like that. Excuse me , but his team won, and he has every right to celebrate in any fashion he desires.

maybe Alexis' defecting ( again )

;)
    platessmall.jpg
    I think if they get the 6th spot and play Atlanta they will win the first round...but then after that they will probably be playing Buffalo, which is a loss :-\
    dont be so sure bout that, the rangers can most def beat buffalo, the rags keep buffalo off of the pp

dont be so sure bout that, the rangers can most def beat buffalo, the rags keep buffalo off of the pp

THANK YOU METSY

we played them very good all year

lost all 4 ,,,, 3 in ot

so the games could have went either way

that being said,,, 1st round first

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    THANK YOU METSY

we played them very good all year

lost all 4 ,,,, 3 in ot

so the games could have went either way

that being said,,, 1st round first

LET'S GO RANGER'S!!
    U ARE WELCOME, I BELIEVED THERE OVERHYPED

• dont be so sure bout that, the rangers can most def beat buffalo, the rags keep buffalo off of the pp

the rangers have always lost in OT against them this year, but I just think Buffalo has gotten way too good...i have them to win the cup
    the rangers have always lost in OT against them this year, but I just think Buffalo has gotten way too good...i have them to win the cup

same thing with pitts

so many 1 goal games ( losses ) this year.

no dominance there,...

now without a shootout ( playoffs ) perhaps the breaks will fall our way.
    platessmall.jpg