2007 Yankees

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,258
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    hate em all jose i love it

yeah i really do hate that whole boston scene up there with their stupid pronounciation, pakkkkkkkk, carrrrrrr ........
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    hey boston fans to me even if we don't make the playoff's it still feels so good just to sweep you're beloved SOX'S, like NYPJ1 say's all the time it's great to hate the whole boston team, fans, and all ......
    my friend who's a marlins fan/yankee hater just woke me up to tell me they swept the sox. and that felt nice..and like I told him and tell him every time...seems like the non yankee fans obssess more over them than us fans...I dont get it . I see the yankees breaking some red sox hearts in boston in that last series mid september...whos gonna be this yrs aaron boone or bucky dent? ,,,,,,Shelley Duncan ?? :D
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    stickboy wrote:
    my friend who's a marlins fan/yankee hater just woke me up to tell me they swept the sox. and that felt nice..and like I told him and tell him every time...seems like the non yankee fans obssess more over them than us fans...I dont get it . I see the yankees breaking some red sox hearts in boston in that last series mid september...whos gonna be this yrs aaron boone or bucky dent? ,,,,,,Shelley Duncan ?? :D

i don't care who it is as long as they beat that team, but it would be great to see him belt a few out of that fenway dump .......
  • AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
    I haven't been up there yet so I can't comment
    But they did give us Matt Damon
    you can keep Affleck though :)
    "...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
    "Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Allie02 wrote:
    I haven't been up there yet so I can't comment
    But they did give us Matt Damon
    you can keep Affleck though :)

who? benny plugs ?? lol
    yeah i really do hate that whole boston scene up there with their stupid pronounciation, pakkkkkkkk, carrrrrrr ........

awesome
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    i don't care who it is as long as they beat that team, but it would be great to see him belt a few out of that fenway dump .......
    that would be the ultimate beatdown! Seeing him come back and Bashing forearms with everyone as we take the AL east and the cameras taking a look back at the all familiar depressed look in the red sox dugout....its gonna happen. :)
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077

wouldn't it be paaaaaak and caaaaaah because we don't say our Rs?

anyways, it is not like the nyc - staten island, bronx, long island, etc accent is SO much better.

mr pot. meet mr. kettle. i mean really.

and not all boston people have a wicked haaaaard bahstan accent...just like not all ny'ers have an accent either.
    JSBE wrote:
    wouldn't it be paaaaaak and caaaaaah because we don't say our Rs?

anyways, it is not like the nyc - staten island, bronx, long island, etc accent is SO much better.

mr pot. meet mr. kettle. i mean really.

and not all boston people have a wicked haaaaard bahstan accent...just like not all ny'ers have an accent either.

what ever it still sounds moronic at best i've been up there you all sound the same evryone go and get you're caaaaaaaa out of the pakkkkkkkkkkkkking garage ......
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    You meatballs are awesome. Love it. You sweep the sox and it makes your season. Enjoy it, cause you're done.

Fat boy Jaba Lenny can go shit in his hat the corky looking motherfucker. Little leaguers pitch on less rest than this retard.

Read back through this thread...its full of highs and lows. This is just another high soon to be followed by a terrible low that lasts through the winter.

Fawk de Yenkees, matherfawkers! There, now I said it like you so maybe you'll understand it.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 599
    Da Kid luves t great game today in da stadium.Almost a no hitter and da kid new boy JOBA luv it baby keep it going baby>
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
    24)MSG I,II
    for the record, I am not a bitter sox fan as mentioned earlier. I was bitter after game 7 when Boone hit the dinger to win the game, but other than that, I am a pretty happy go lucky red sox fan. i do expect to win, and always have, but that is just being a fan. for years, we came up with the short end.

now, talk about the New York Giants, and I get bitter. real bitter. bitter when it comes to the coaching staff and their lack of all things that work (blitzing and going deep a few times a game and thge fact they should have been running tiki into the ground games 9-16). Not that anyone cares, but I may hate the Eagles more than the yankees. no, thats a fact. I hate the eagles.

Yanks catching sox is not going to happen. a round two meeting, possibly, but dont count on it. pitching wins short series.

and eli manning, i commented on your name before and meant it. cool name. the kid is going to be a superstar. he is stepping into his throws this year...we are off on a good foot...ha ha.

yankees offense hardly sucks, but their pitching does. besides, what we gonna yell for fun..."Yankees are bad and stuff and we dont like you".

Yankees suck...short and to the point.

that first line is awesome there bud,,,,u seem ABIT BITTER making fun of a father
    kcuf boston
  • by the way this back and forth between the new york fans and boston is really amusing, but seriously might have been among their best played games all year (i know i'm not breaking any new ground there).

Wang's last two outings have been tremendous and i think that's due to some mechanical changes. What's impressive is that he has an outside shot to win 20 games and missed most of April.

Giambi made three tremendous defensive plays and Robinson Cano is really smoking the ball, that second home run got out in a hurry.

And the double steal they executed that led to the final two runs was something you don't see too often.

As for the umpiring, Angel Hernandez was behind the plate and he is among the worst umpires in baseball. And how Derryl Cousins missed Youkilis running out of the baseline, it was so obvious.

That being said, you have to really like the personality of this team and remember that September 10 of two years ago they were four games back of the Red Sox.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • they are about to sweep the redsucks....:) and yes, I'm going..... to the game...... on wednesday....:D

I shoulda gambled......
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,808
    I heard Boston fans panicking calling in radio stations. Because they're playing Baltimore this weekend who have been giving them problems this season.
    I miss igotid88
    we're up 1 in the wild card.
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    we're up 1 in the wild card.

good deal...

and i have tickets for tuesday's game vs. seattle. :D

that will make up for today's game. i was offered tickets at the last minute but had to turn them down. :mad:
  • Check out the new ESPN magazine with Ladanian Tomlinson on the cover. There's a great article on the "baby bombers" as they call them and a great picture of Cano,Melkly,Hughes, and Jaba. It breaks down the past month or so and how these guys have really made this a new team. It's probably my favorite yankee team in the past 5 years. These young dudes are exciting. More to come...Kennedy (happens to also be Jaba & Hughes best friend) on saturday.

for the record,,,i really don't think Jaba tried to hit youkilis.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • JSBEJSBE Posts: 1,077
    igotid88 wrote:
    I heard Boston fans panicking calling in radio stations. Because they're playing Baltimore this weekend who have been giving them problems this season.

well, the yanks have had their fair share of problems with the o's this season too.

all (or a large majority) of the boston fans panicking on the radio are stereotypical moronic, idiotic, stupid red sox fans. seriously, more than half the people that call up the main sports talk shows here in boston freak out over the tiniest detail even when the sox win 11-1. "it was the bottom of the 7th with a man on 2nd and one out and he didn't move the runner over!"

i look at it that the sox are up 5 on the yanks with a little over a month to go. 5 games up is the worst the sox could have left ny with and that's where we are right now.

could (or should) the sox have won the 1st or 2nd game and be up (at least) 7 right now? i think so, but unofrtunately, it didn't happen.

i'll be a bit more concerned if the sox continue to be pathetic with the bats over the weekend and into next week against the o's and jays.
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021

for the record,,,i really don't think Jaba tried to hit youkilis.

tried to hit him, no. intentionally threw near his head, yes. the kid has been around the plate and suddenly hes throwing it over guys heads? two pitches in a row? either you have a head case who lost it (wholers) or hes a punk. its one thing to throw at a guys ass or back, but to go near the head is bullshit. just another punk influenced by Clemens, the biggest punk pitcher of all.

I know of no Red Sox fans who are worried and I live in MA. Why should they be? We have better pitching and a five game lead? use your head. Thats not a sox fan talking either, thats a baseball fan.

This team doesnt get worried either. you win some you lose some. they lost 3 in a row, now they'll win 2 or 3 in a row. whateva.
    Joba suspended for 2 games.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    Joba suspended for 2 games.
    and fined a grand! Hmph
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
    Boston lost and Orioles pitching hit Youkilis x2 and Big Papi with pitches.

Hah.

Boston stays 5 games up.

Seattle also lost so we stay 1 game up in the wild card. Let's see what Kennedy has tomorrow.

did you guys read about how MLB officials took Francona away from the dugout during the game to make sure he was wearing a regulation jersey underneath that pullover shirt he wears? Isn't that crazy? I mean I"m no Francona fan but that's a bit much. They could've waited till after the game.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Allie02 wrote:
    Boston lost and Orioles pitching hit Youkilis x2 and Big Papi with pitches.

Hah.

Boston stays 5 games up.

Seattle also lost so we stay 1 game up in the wild card. Let's see what Kennedy has tomorrow.

did you guys read about how MLB officials took Francona away from the dugout during the game to make sure he was wearing a regulation jersey underneath that pullover shirt he wears? Isn't that crazy? I mean I"m no Francona fan but that's a bit much. They could've waited till after the game.
    As the Red Sox thread died, and we are in a playoff race, you are stuck with me bitches.

Sox almost came back and won tonight. It was a fun game to watch. What happend to the Yankees pitching???? went dead, or should I say went back to reality. Regardless, right where we need to be. Five games up with about 28 to play.
    As the Red Sox thread died, and we are in a playoff race, you are stuck with me bitches.

Sox almost came back and won tonight. It was a fun game to watch. What happend to the Yankees pitching???? went dead, or should I say went back to reality. Regardless, right where we need to be. Five games up with about 28 to play.

caude 90% of u cats are fairweater fans, go get ur shitty thread
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996

Was at game tonight sitting on top of the Monster. Such a fun game with the comeback. First time on the Monster and will definitely try and do it again for a game next year.

Though I have to say it was a little weak effort by the crowd tonight as a good bit left when it was raining and Ortiz hit into that double play in the 8th. But the people who stayed were going nuts in the 9th.

And even if the Sox lost, the magic number dropped a game so not a total loss tonight for RSN.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Here, Here to the # dropping SOUTH keep it up RSN

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Solat13 wrote:
    Was at game tonight sitting on top of the Monster. Such a fun game with the comeback. First time on the Monster and will definitely try and do it again for a game next year.

Though I have to say it was a little weak effort by the crowd tonight as a good bit left when it was raining and Ortiz hit into that double play in the 8th. But the people who stayed were going nuts in the 9th.

And even if the Sox lost, the magic number dropped a game so not a total loss tonight for RSN.

did you take any pics of your vantage point from those seats?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    what was with the bat checking? I knew madden was gonna after a-rod's bat.
    I miss igotid88