Options

mitchell list with the names here

Comments

• Options
    Here's the thing that really pisses me off about this. The thing is Jose Canseco. He' goes nuts yesterday trying to get in like this is a big joke and he's the poster boy. Then he opens his idiotic mouth and flips out that A-Rod's name was not on the list and also says the list was incomplete and did not have some big name guys on it. He also hints a second book where he's gonna name a new batch of juice users.

Who does this disgrace think he is. Here's a guy who cheated his entire life, treated people and women like crap, is total scum, and now he's trying to ruin it for everyone else. What a poor excuse of a man.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Here's the thing that really pisses me off about this. The thing is Jose Canseco. He' goes nuts yesterday trying to get in like this is a big joke and he's the poster boy. Then he opens his idiotic mouth and flips out that A-Rod's name was not on the list and also says the list was incomplete and did not have some big name guys on it. He also hints a second book where he's gonna name a new batch of juice users.

Who does this disgrace think he is. Here's a guy who cheated his entire life, treated people and women like crap, is total scum, and now he's trying to ruin it for everyone else. What a poor excuse of a man.

the book is coming out in spring training lol
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Pettitte. I can't believe it. Andy Pettitte.

And Chuck Knoblach? Didn't the guy go through enough with not being about to throw a guy out from second base that he has to have his name on this list???
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Pettitte. I can't believe it. Andy Pettitte.

And Chuck Knoblach? Didn't the guy go through enough with not being about to throw a guy out from second base that he has to have his name on this list???

he lost control of his arm muscles from the juice,,it all makes sense now
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    he lost control of his arm muscles from the juice,,it all makes sense now

yup. sad if this is true.
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    so now that we know Clemens is a fucking steroid freak.....

where does greg maddux now stand in the list of best pitchers in the last 25-30 years?????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

While I'm not saying it's right, imagine if everyone else was doing what you were but you were one of the only ones accused of it. I'd be pretty pissed off about it and could see it being easy to sell everyone else out.

And he's going to have WAY more info and details than that Mitchell report and be more honest about it, so I hope he keeps coming out with more and more names.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,369

where does greg maddux now stand in the list of best pitchers in the last 25-30 years?????
    Right where he's always been, at the top.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,369
    While I'm not saying it's right, imagine if everyone else was doing what you were but you were one of the only ones accused of it. I'd be pretty pissed off about it and could see it being easy to sell everyone else out.

And he's going to have WAY more info and details than that Mitchell report and be more honest about it, so I hope he keeps coming out with more and more names.
    Plus he's far more intersting to listen to than George Mitchell...being in the car in ridiculous snow traffic and listening to Mitchell drone on for nearly an hour was painful...just tell us names dude.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    Here's the thing that really pisses me off about this. The thing is Jose Canseco. He' goes nuts yesterday trying to get in like this is a big joke and he's the poster boy. Then he opens his idiotic mouth and flips out that A-Rod's name was not on the list and also says the list was incomplete and did not have some big name guys on it. He also hints a second book where he's gonna name a new batch of juice users..
    as much as I am not a Jose fan, I must say, I am glad at least he is trying to blow the whole thing up instead of picking a poster boy (Bonds) and everyone is happy. every guilty roid ranger should be accountable and not just a few.
  • Options
    the best name on the list was todd hundley.....

that fucking piece of crap made $47 million in his career ........

all because of 2 seasons he had with the mets....where he was OBVIOUSLY on the juice.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    Maddux wasn't on the list??????............:eek:
  • Options
    F'n_Circus wrote:
    Maddux wasn't on the list??????............:eek:

Well, keep in mind that he didn't have a direct link to New York which is what this report focused on given the nature of the sources.

He may be on one of many other lists that will be released before all is said and done.
  • Options
    think about this ... the two "dealers" used in this investigation were based in New York, thats why so many names have Yankees/Mets connections. I would imagine that there are many more of these trainers out there spread across the country, and that would most likely implicate hundreds of more players from the sport. this is only the tip of the 'roid-berg.

if they decide to push forward with and even more far-reaching investigation, be prepared to hear many more names, and those names will likely be huge.

this is a regional thing. you get a guy based in St. Louis, for example, you're then going to hear about players in Chicago, Kansas City, Cleveland, etc, etc, etc. Same with the West coast, the southeast, and on and on and on.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options

"We know" is a bit strong. There is zero evidence, just the word of a guy who:

was found having sex with a comatose woman, who had been given GHB, the date rape drug

fired by Clemens

who was told by federal investigators "give us some names, or we'll start looking hard at you as a steroid dealer"

David Justice has already come out saying McNamee was lying. Mc said Justice came to him looking for HGH, Justice says when he was traded to the Yankees, Mc sought him out in the locker room and told him that he knew Justice had a few nagging injuries, and that he should take some HGH to get ove rthem. Justice admits to being interested until he found out it required needles. he says he never took it, but if it had been a pill, he probably would have
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063

was found having sex with a comatose woman, who had been given GHB, the date rape drug

fired by Clemens

who was told by federal investigators "give us some names, or we'll start looking hard at you as a steroid dealer"

David Justice has already come out saying McNamee was lying. Mc said Justice came to him looking for HGH, Justice says when he was traded to the Yankees, Mc sought him out in the locker room and told him that he knew Justice had a few nagging injuries, and that he should take some HGH to get ove rthem. Justice admits to being interested until he found out it required needles. he says he never took it, but if it had been a pill, he probably would have

Just accept it, Clemens did it and he always was and always will be a big headed selfish motherfucking asshole..and about Justice, "he never took it, but if it had been a pill, he probably would have." So does he really expect us to believe this nonsense? Little needle in the butt hurts big bad baseball player, waaa..what an asshole comment.....guilty too..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options

fired by Clemens

The biggest reason that I'm not questioning any of the information that was in the report is simple.

Mitchell made it clear that he personally contacted EVERY player named in the report prior to it being released and gave them the opportunity to tell their side, and absolutely none of them agreed when they knew it would be coming out.

If they were innocent why on earth would they just let it go knowing their careers would be questioned by everyone?

Doesn't make sense except for the fact that they were all guilty and they knew it.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    The biggest reason that I'm not questioning any of the information that was in the report is simple.

Mitchell made it clear that he personally contacted EVERY player named in the report prior to it being released and gave them the opportunity to tell their side, and absolutely none of them agreed when they knew it would be coming out.

If they were innocent why on earth would they just let it go knowing their careers would be questioned by everyone?

Doesn't make sense except for the fact that they were all guilty and they knew it.

And there is no legitimate reason to question the credibility of Mitchell..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    Honestly this report is becoming an urban legend.

You know one of those "my brother's ex-girlfriend's roommate during her second year of med school in Russia said this about that guy!".

Honestly, the only thing that is the absolute truth in this report is the fact that it was written by George Mitchell. Every thing else is hearsay and until hard evidence is shown, nothing is in stone.

Keep in mind that the people that Mitchell talked to are pretty much going to jail for a while, one has to wonder how much time they cut off of their sentences by naming names.

Hell, I'd say the Pope took steroids if it meant knocking a few years off of a Federal prison sentence.

Canceled checks and copies of receipts isn't evidence ?
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    Just accept it, Clemens did it and he always was and always will be a big headed selfish motherfucking asshole..and about Justice, "he never took it, but if it had been a pill, he probably would have." So does he really expect us to believe this nonsense? Little needle in the butt hurts big bad baseball player, waaa..what an asshole comment.....guilty too..

I won't "just accept it", not without proof. McNamee's word is worthless. I'd be the first guy to proclaim Clemens a fraud if anything were proven. I could tell everyone on this board that I injected The Champ with every steroid known to man, and a few not known to man. It's my word against yours. And now it's up to you to prove that I didn't. Go ahead, prove I didn't
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:

I thought you were being sarcastic, but since there really isn't a reason, I wasn't having a hard time figuring that one out. Care to explain?
  • Options
    Clemens will deny it until his death bed

It doesn't matter if a player is guilty of it or not they will deny,deny,deny

If Palmeiro can stand there and point his finger and say he didn't take anything in front of Congress nothing will stop these guys from denying it

I believe the report especially about Clemens, I thought he was taking something before this report

• Options
    I won't "just accept it", not without proof. McNamee's word is worthless. I'd be the first guy to proclaim Clemens a fraud if anything were proven. I could tell everyone on this board that I injected The Champ with every steroid known to man, and a few not known to man. It's my word against yours. And now it's up to you to prove that I didn't. Go ahead, prove I didn't

You told me before you're deathly afraid of needles

BAM !!

;)

• Options
    The Champ wrote:

Mitchell may have an outstanding resume. But when the Commissioner, a man whose hands are not clean in this by any means, hires his best friend to spearhead the investigation, there is a conflict of interest. When that man also happens to be the Director of a team, that's strike 2. This report would have been vastly different if a truly independent third party had written it.
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,128
    I don't doubt it regarding Clemens, guy was 5-6 the first time he tried them and then goes 15-0 the rest of the year. I know the guy is a good pitcher but very few pitchers who are over 35 do something like that on their own.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Canceled checks and copies of receipts isn't evidence ?

There is evdience against some, if not most. but it's hard to take the report too serious when Brian Roberts is implicated because:

Larry Bigbie said he talked with Roberts about steroids, and Bigbie claims Roberts told him he used them once or twice, in 2003 or 2004. The same report fails to mention Guilermo Mota, who FAILED A STEROID TEST AND SERVED A 50 GAME SUSPENSION
  • Options
    I don't doubt it regarding Clemens, guy was 5-6 the first time he tried them and then goes 15-0 the rest of the year. I know the guy is a good pitcher but very few pitchers who are over 35 do something like that on their own.

That's my argument

Same with Bonds both of these guys instead of declining after age 35 actually got better ??

Even Nolan Ryan eventually broke down..why ?? he got old and his body couldn't hold up "NATURALLY"

• Options
    There is evdience against some, if not most. but it's hard to take the report too serious when Brian Roberts is implicated because:

Larry Bigbie said he talked with Roberts about steroids, and Bigbie claims Roberts told him he used them once or twice, in 2003 or 2004. The same report fails to mention Guilermo Mota, who FAILED A STEROID TEST AND SERVED A 50 GAME SUSPENSION

Regardless of reports what people said yadda yadda

With your own eyes as a Sports fan watching him pitch you can honestly say you don't think he took anything ?

A power pitcher pitching until he is what 45 I think ?

Putting up sick numbers after the age of 35-40 ?

• Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,128
    Regardless of reports what people said yadda yadda

With your own eyes as a Sports fan watching him pitch you can honestly say you don't think he took anything ?

A power pitcher pitching until he is what 45 I think ?

Putting up sick numbers after the age of 35-40 ?

and he also broke down a few times late last season, either the effects of previous usage or age and a combination of it not working last season.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    and he also broke down a few times late last season, either the effects of previous usage or age and a combination of it not working last season.

Of course eventually your body will break down

I think its pretty obvious he took "something"

Flax seed oil like Bonds ;)