Options

To the people who believe 911 was an inside job...

nobodynobody Posts: 353
edited July 2008 in A Moving Train
...and this is not a trick question!!!

Who do you believe flew those planes crashing into the WTC?

...the actual pilots? (what was their reward?)
...CIA agents? (reward?)
...Auto-Pilot? (where did the pilots go?)
...empty plaines? (dead passengers?)
...steered by radiowave-transmission (from the ground on? pilots again?)
...Al-Quaida supporters who were tricked into believing it was A-Q behind it? ->most popular
...A-Q supporters with A-Q instructing them, but A-Q working with the admin? ->most popular
........???

please enlighten me on the current/most popular conspiracy oppinion on that?
cause even if I'm told a hundred times that the buildings were blown up after the attack, there were still those planes, no?

have linked it before, but check out this website as well: http://conspiracyscience.com/

***EDIT:
to everyone who answers the first question: please try and give me the motivation, not behind the attacks, but behind the attackers killing themselves:
...religion (they go to heaven because they do something good)?
...ideology (keep in mind that usually suicide attacks are carried out against a hated enemy, not as part of a hoax that involves killing your own people)
...coercion (like group behind it threatens to kill their family...but be careful: who guarantees for the safety of the family after the attack when the guy is dead, in the end the family has to know something weird is going on...and be careful: this is not done to only one person)
...solidarity (they want their boss to gain power, influence, or money and gladly kill themselves for him)

***EDIT:
***Answers so far:
1) CIA "terrorists" who took over and flew into the towers (Motivation unknown)
2) Actual terrorists who thought they were doing it for A-Q, while A-Q was working with the US
3) 101...whatever that means...explanation please? -> CHANGED TO 'WHO CARES??'
4) it was the CIA agents...and they were brain-washed...
5) everything has been answered, just not the way the OP (nobody) wants it...
6) it was "agents" hired over an intermediate group of people, so they don't know they work for the us....motivation unknown...

*******EDIT
my take on it so far: why is 911 not an inside job?

because first: Bush(be he as he may) is not "any other extremist leader"
second: it makes absolutely no sense at all to harm your country in such an extraordinairy fashion to achieve your goals (whatever they may be)
third: pretty much all the "evidence" that is brought up by conspiracy theorists is a)unsourced b) taken from other conspiracy theories (some of them hundreds of years old, like Antisemitism) c) disproven or d) all the other three together...
I have yet to see a conspiracy theory that claims only the main (and true) facts of its thesis without throwing at least twice as much totally outragous claims in as well. Who has to use such an amount of deception to get its point across is absolutely worthless for anything, except entertainment(like the da vince code). If they are true and honest, there would be no need for deception...it's not that they are in a position of power where they have to hide things (not necessarily sinister things) (like governments).
It diverts people from real problems. Sure BUsh has done it...we just have to start a revolution and put the good guys in. and forget that it is clearly possible to eliminate terrorism, not by bombs...but by solving actual regional crisis with actual real people involved that have interests, motives, fears...living in situations with an individual historical and social background. By enganging problems in this manner individual solutions for the world's problems can be found (and I don't mean only terrorism), not by claiming the dark forces are behind it. The world is too complex to be controlled by a hundred, or even a million people...this is FACT...not opinion

m.
Godwin's Law:
"As an internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BamaPJFanBamaPJFan Posts: 410
    I'm not a wacko, Rosie O'Donnell conspiracy believer. Anyone who believes in a 911 conspiracy is a complete fool. I believe in conspiracies, but 911 was not one of those instances.

I actually visited the Flight 93 Memorial near Shanksville, PA, last Friday and it was really a moving, emotional experience for me. For those who haven't yet visited the site, you need to.
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

• Options
    godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    nobody wrote:

Yeah, good luck with that one. As long as the thorazine crowd is allowed to run unmolested through the streets of the pit, you're not going to get coherent answers on this.

Conspiracy theorists are their own special breed of mental illness. They need to feel they have some secret knowledge, because otherwise, they'd have to accept the stark knowledge that nobody is out to get them, nobody cares about them and that their lives are just as pathetic as everyone elses.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
  • Options
    godpt3 wrote:
    nobody cares about them

I, for one, care about everyone:)

m.
    Godwin's Law:
    "As an internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
  • Options
    NevermindNevermind Posts: 1,006
    Posting Guidelines

Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the bbs environment. Please remember you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive.
    a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful,
    thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be
    removed. See #3.
  • Options
    lalalalaaaaaaaalalalalaaaaaaaa Posts: 2,445
    Nevermind wrote:
    We're very big on RESPECT here.
    bahahahahahahahaha!

Do you actually read the threads in here?? Political internet forums are big on lots of things, but respect is def NOT 1 of em.
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    Posting Guidelines

Be nice. We're very big on RESPECT here. Respect for each other, the band and the bbs environment. Please remember you are as a guest in someone else's home. Please do not put your posting privileges at risk.

Discuss, disagree and debate politely. It's possible to disagree with people without being abusive.
    a. We operate on the "I'm rubber, you're glue" philosophy so if you make a wonderful,
    thoughtful post with good points and call the other guy a moron while you're at it, it'll be
    removed. See #3.

you don't mean me, do you?
    it was a serious question...that I also put to you...

I don't need facts. Just an opinion...

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:

it's not the right time to be sober
    now the idiots have taken over
    spreading like a social cancer, is there an answer?

Mensa membership conceding
    tell me why and how are all the stupid people breeding
    Watson, it's really elementary
    the industrial revolution
    has flipped the bitch on evolution
    the benevolent and wise are being thwarted, ostracized, what a bummer
    the world keeps getting dumber
    insensitivity is standard and faith is being fancied over reason

darwin's rollin over in his coffin
    the fittest are surviving much less often
    now everything seems to be reversing, and it's worsening
    someone flopped a steamer in the gene pool
    now angry mob mentality's no longer the exception, it's the rule
    and im startin to feel a lot like charlton heston
    stranded on a primate planet
    apes and orangutans that ran it to the ground
    with generals and the armies that obeyed them
    followers following fables
    philosophies that enable them to rule without regard

there's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated
    political scientists get the same one vote as some Arkansas inbred
    majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
    sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions

what are we left with?
    a nation of god-fearing pregnant nationalists
    who feel it's their duty to populate the homeland
    pass on traditions
    how to get ahead religions
    And prosperity via simpleton culture

the idiots are takin over [x8]
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

• Options
    Saturnal wrote:
    bahahahahahahahaha!

Do you actually read the threads in here?? Political internet forums are big on lots of things, but respect is def NOT 1 of em.
    I dont read shit. Those are the rules though.
  • Options
    post #3....thread killer...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    nobody wrote:
    you don't mean me, do you?
    it was a serious question...that I also put to you...

I don't need facts. Just an opinion...

m.
    I'm referring to posts like "I'm not a wacko, Rosie O'Donnell conspiracy believer. Anyone who believes in a 911 conspiracy is a complete fool" and "Conspiracy theorists are their own special breed of mental illness"
  • Options

So, whenever you're challenged, you go crying to mama, huh?
    —Dorothy Parker

• Options

oh come on, all the threads I've seen here got at least one response like that...
    does that stop you from commenting??
    you even linked a picture that showed Obama as Hitler...so you can't be that sensitive...

I just want your theory, your oppinion on this simple, yet pretty specific question?
    You seem to know a lot about intended destructions on buildings.
    Do you think those were coordinated with the plane attacks? and if yes, who flew those planes?

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    godpt3 wrote:
    So, whenever you're challenged, you go crying to mama, huh?

You have a very dark personality...

it's disturbing....

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    I'm referring to posts like "I'm not a wacko, Rosie O'Donnell conspiracy believer. Anyone who believes in a 911 conspiracy is a complete fool" and "Conspiracy theorists are their own special breed of mental illness"

I have every right to post what I did above. 911 is very personal to me and I'm a patriot who just got back from visiting the Flight 93 Memorial. I'm sick of people trying to blame 911 on this current administration. I didn't vote for George Bush either time, but I certainly don't think that he planted terrorists on those jets back in 2001.

• Options
    nobody wrote:
    oh come on, all the threats I've seen here got at least one response like that...
    does that stop you from commenting??

I just want your theory, your oppinion on this simple, yet pretty specific question?
    You seem to know a lot about intended instructions on buildings.
    Do you think those were coordinated with the plane attacks? and if yes, who flew those planes?

m.

101 introductory type stuff...

this has all been said and done....

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    You have a very dark personality...

it's disturbing....

thank you!!! I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me :)
    —Dorothy Parker

• Options
    godpt3 wrote:
    thank you!!! I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me :)

Really? How far back does your memory go?

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    I have every right to post what I did above. 911 is very personal to me and I'm a patriot who just got back from visiting the Flight 93 Memorial. I'm sick of people trying to blame 911 on this current administration. I didn't vote for George Bush either time, but I certainly don't think that he planted terrorists on those jets back in 2001.
    Its not personal to every other American? Of course Georgie didnt plant them on the planes. He's just a puppet.
  • Options
    101 introductory type stuff...

this has all been said and done....

What is that?
    like brainwashing people?
    or terrorist training by the us?
    I really have no idea?

I'm serious, please tell ME now...cause I've never read anything about this...

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    Its not personal to every other American? Of course Georgie didnt plant them on the planes. He's just a puppet.

There are many Americans who couldn't care less about what happened on 911. We live in a society of very apathetic individuals who don't care today, didn't care seven years ago, and won't care ten years from now.

• Options
    Nevermind wrote:

this is silly, but...who flew the planes?
    or is there someone controlling both the us and al quaida, and they both don't know about it?
    I really need a serious answer to this?
    not some dodgy stuff...

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    I'm a patriot
    congratulations
  • Options
    _outlaw wrote:
    congratulations

Too bad many Americans aren't.

• Options
    more than 20 posts and not one has answered my question...
    really I couldn't wait to get home and get this thread started, that's how curious I was about an answer...

you don't have to pick any of the answers I gave above...you can come up with something else...would be even nicer:)

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    nobody wrote:
    more than 20 posts and not one has answered my question...
    really I couldn't wait to get home and get this thread started, that's how curious I was about an answer...

you don't have to pick any of the answers I gave above...you can come up with something else...would be even nicer:)

m.
    Pilots flew the planes. The "terrorists" took it over. Their CIA training did them a lot of good.
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,659
    nobody wrote:
    ...and this is not a trick question!!!

Who do you believe flew those planes crashing into the WTC?

...the actual pilots? (what was their reward?)
    ...CIA agents? (reward?)
    ...Auto-Pilot? (where did the pilots go?)
    ...empty plaines? (dead passengers?)
    ...steered by radiowave-transmission (from the ground on? pilots again?)
    ...Al-Quaida supporters who were tricked into believing it was A-Q behind it?
    ...A-Q supporters with A-Q instructing them, but A-Q working with the admin?
    ........???

cause even if I'm told a hundred times that the buildings were blown up after the attack, there were still those planes, no?

m.
    I believe very strongly that 9/11 was an inside job, at least to the point where the U.S. was complacent. With that in mind, I'd say your last option is the easiest to believe. But I think it's very possible that it's much deeper and much more corrupt.
  • Options
    Nevermind wrote:
    Pilots flew the planes. The "terrorists" took it over. Their CIA training did them a lot of good.

so you believe that the CIA agents commited a suicide attack?
    believe me or not, this is not mocking...I just want to get things straight!

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    I believe very strongly that 9/11 was an inside job, at least to the point where the U.S. was complacent. With that in mind, I'd say your last option is the easiest to believe. But I think it's very possible that it's much deeper and much more corrupt.

again: just making clear...you believe that the US and Al-Quida could possibly have been on it together?
    and the people who flew the planes only knew the A-Q story behind it, and thus were led to believe that they actually attacked the US Admin?
    is there anything you would like to add?

m.
    Godwin's Law:
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    BamaPJFan wrote:
    you broke the forum rules by calling anyone that believes in 9/11 conspiracy complete fools. That was the point.
    911 is personal to me too, and I'm not even American....it changed the WORLD, yes? I'm sure it's personal to those in Afghanistan and Iraq who have had their lives changed (read: ended or ruined) by the things the Bush admin has done with the emotional momentum from that day. Being a 'patriot', or the fact that you looked at some plaque in a field gives your opinion no more validity that anyone elses'.

btw - patriots question and criticize their government....sounds like you are ignoring a lot of questions/criticism that remain unanswered/unadressed...
  • Options
    you broke the forum rules by calling anyone that believes in 9/11 conspiracy complete fools.

Sometimes, just sometimes, Captain Obvious has to put on his tights and make an appearance. It's just like Fox News. If we allow stupidity to go unchallenged, it will spread, like a cancer, and consume what's left of our society.
    —Dorothy Parker