Options

europe - grim prospect ahead?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    If only the rest of the world could follow this population trend. There are waaay to many of us. Probobly about double what there should be..
  • Options
    IndianSummerIndianSummer Posts: 854
    http://www.drudgereport.com/mattpjb.htm

• Russia will lose Siberia and the far east to China and be pushed out of the Caucuses and Central Asia, where Islamic populations are exploding while Russia’s is dying.

• Mexico is exporting its ... Hispanics and Mexican leaders believe this will lead to the cultural and demographic recapture of the Southwest from America, reversing the results of The Mexican War.

• European-Americans are a minority in America’s most populous state, California, and by 2004, will be a minority in Texas.

• ...and, in one case, replacing a statue of an American hero of the Mexican War with the Aztec god Quetzacoatl.

• Under Political Correctness, America’s greatest heroes -- soldiers, explorers and statesmen from Columbus to George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson -- are under savage attack as genocidal racists and exploiters of indigenous peoples.

• The history books of American public schools are being rewritten with the old heroes ignored or trashed ...

• Even the great museums on America’s Mall, ....are being used to indoctrinate children in how wicked and evil our forefathers were.

• The moral tenets of humanism are replacing those of Christianity in our public life.
    i see nothing wrong with the above things taking place tho. the central asian countries and the far eastern mart of russia never really belonged to russia. russia is one of the most colonial countries ever. similarly texas and cali always belonged to the indians/natives of mexico. and the founding fathers were indeed "genocidal racists and exploiters of indegenous peoples" - many times over infact. i dream of a day when the great aztec, inca and maya civizations will be ressurected and the peoples who gave us those cultures will find their feet and voice again - assuming they are still alive (the battle of the castles put paid to the maya). and humanism is not at all so murderous as (evengelical/colonial) christianity, so even the last one listed is a good thing.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years
  • Options
    IndianSummerIndianSummer Posts: 854
    If only the rest of the world could follow this population trend. There are waaay to many of us. Probobly about double what there should be..
    right said fred.
    I have faced it, A life wasted...

Take my hand, my child of love
    Come step inside my tears
    Swim the magic ocean,
    I've been crying all these years