Options

Homosexuals

Comments

• Options
    onelongsongonelongsong Posts: 3,517
    RainDog wrote:
    I once read that 50% of all ranchers and farmers have had sex with farm animals.

A one in two chance here, folks. I'm just sayin'.

i heard city boys popped their sisters. maybe steriotyping people is wrong.
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,824
    maybe steriotyping people is wrong.
    You know........I think you're right. It is wrong, isn't it....
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    i think it happened in '71 or '72. he wasn't washed up then.

....and? So what? So he fucked a watermelon. It wasn't a dog or sheep.

Some people have quite a few of kinky preferences. Fucking a fruit, should be none of your concern or mine.
  • Options
    i heard city boys popped their sisters. maybe steriotyping people is wrong.

Stereotyping probably is wrong, but I'm not familiar with any popular stereotype involving urban incest. Were you just making that up so you'd have a witty retort?
    "Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
  • Options
    Stereotyping probably is wrong, but I'm not familiar with any popular stereotype involving urban incest. Were you just making that up so you'd have a witty retort?

i wasn't making that up. i've also heard that russians have tails. and that wearing your tee shirt inside your underwear makes you gay. and a college prep professor once told me that smoking pot causes acne. i swear that he actually told the whole class that. i also heard that the only virgins in mexico are girls that can outrun their brothers.
  • Options
    i wasn't making that up. i've also heard that russians have tails. and that wearing your tee shirt inside your underwear makes you gay. and a college prep professor once told me that smoking pot causes acne. i swear that he actually told the whole class that. i also heard that the only virgins in mexico are girls that can outrun their brothers.

That last one was quite classy.
  • Options
    That last one was quite classy.

i thought my entire post was in bad taste but these are stereotype legends that i've heard. i don't believe any of them but i didn't bring up the subject.
  • Options
    The thing is, for me it wasn't something I'd simply heard. It was an actual statistic brought up in an anthropology class I had many long year ago - and was used during a discussion on the accuracy of statistical analysis. Maybe it's 50%, maybe it's not. The frequency would have to be pretty high for a poll to hit that 50% mark, though.
  • Options
    i thought my entire post was in bad taste but these are stereotype legends that i've heard. i don't believe any of them but i didn't bring up the subject.
    Maybe not. However, if this is a thread about homosexuality, and homosexuality is comparible to beastiality as you claim, then interjecting all aspects of beastiality isn't really off topic, is it?
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    The thing is, for me it wasn't something I'd simply heard. It was an actual statistic brought up in an anthropology class I had many long year ago - and was used during a discussion on the accuracy of statistical analysis. Maybe it's 50%, maybe it's not. The frequency would have to be pretty high for a poll to hit that 50% mark, though.

a couple thousand years ago it was common for shepards to have sex with their sheep so i guess the % would have been much higher then. as for a recent study; i can't imagine anyone admitting to having sex with their animals so where did the numbers come from. your stats do enforce that beastiality is more common than expected and these people deserve the same rights as we are debating. one for all and all for one.
    as for me; i'll personally fly you here and let you try to enter my pasture and feed a treat to any one of my buffalo. you won't need a flight back if you try it. even the coyotes stop at the fence and walk around it.
  • Options
    a couple thousand years ago it was common for shepards to have sex with their sheep so i guess the % would have been much higher then. as for a recent study; i can't imagine anyone admitting to having sex with their animals so where did the numbers come from.
    It was an anonymous poll, if I remember correctly.
    your stats do enforce that beastiality is more common than expected and these people deserve the same rights as we are debating. one for all and all for one.
    Except animals can't consent. Sure, people will continue to bugger them, and the ones that get caught will probably be fined. Remember, it's legal to humanely kill an animal, provided it's not endangered; but it is illegal to torture an animal. Since animals cannot consent to sex, then all sex with animals is a form of rape - which falls under the torture statute. And, since marriage implies sex, a human cannot marry an animal; as it would be tacit justification by the State that torturing animals is O.K. And we can't have that.

So, common or not, bestiality cannot be legalized - let alone room made for cross species marriage. In the U.S., homosexuality is legal, provided there is consent. Therefore, it isn't much of a stretch to allow gay marriage - far, far fewer laws to change.
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    Maybe not. However, if this is a thread about homosexuality, and homosexuality is comparible to beastiality as you claim, then interjecting all aspects of beastiality isn't really off topic, is it?

homosexuality is by no means comparible to beastiality. what IS comparible is sexual preference. if we are debating giving certain rights or acceptance to one group of people that prefer one unconventional avenue; then all people should be granted the same rights or acceptance. if joe has sex with his dog in the privacy of his own home; who does it hurt? the same goes for 3 consenting adults wanting to enter into a polygamist relationship. it's still a hetrosexual relationship and more family based than the traditional couple.
    my whole point is if we're changing the laws; let's change them now instead of a few years down the line when the others want equal rights too.
  • Options
    homosexuality is by no means comparible to beastiality. what IS comparible is sexual preference. if we are debating giving certain rights or acceptance to one group of people that prefer one unconventional avenue; then all people should be granted the same rights or acceptance. if joe has sex with his dog in the privacy of his own home; who does it hurt? the same goes for 3 consenting adults wanting to enter into a polygamist relationship. it's still a hetrosexual relationship and more family based than the traditional couple.
    my whole point is if we're changing the laws; let's change them now instead of a few years down the line when the others want equal rights too.
    No, what you're saying is let's all be hyperbolic so that we can avoid discussing this issue in a rational way. If you want to talk slippery slopes, polygamy is about the only viable argument - and it's still not a strong one. Beastiality is not on that slippery slope. At all. "if joe has sex with his dog in the privacy of his own home; who does it hurt?" Easy. The dog. Animal abuse is a no-no.
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    It was an anonymous poll, if I remember correctly.
    Except animals can't consent. Sure, people will continue to bugger them, and the ones that get caught will probably be fined. Remember, it's legal to humanely kill an animal, provided it's not endangered; but it is illegal to torture an animal. Since animals cannot consent to sex, then all sex with animals is a form of rape - which falls under the torture statute. And, since marriage implies sex, a human cannot marry an animal; as it would be tacit justification by the State that torturing animals is O.K. And we can't have that.

So, common or not, bestiality cannot be legalized - let alone room made for cross species marriage. In the U.S., homosexuality is legal, provided there is consent. Therefore, it isn't much of a stretch to allow gay marriage - far, far fewer laws to change.

actually; the girl i knew in chicago would charge $20. per person to watch her dog do her. it didn't take much coaching for the dog. i never took the offer up but others who did see it said the dog hopped right on.
    anal sex causes much more medical damage than that would have. wouldn't that be torchure too?
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    No, what you're saying is let's all be hyperbolic so that we can avoid discussing this issue in a rational way. If you want to talk slippery slopes, polygamy is about the only viable argument - and it's still not a strong one. Beastiality is not on that slippery slope. At all. "if joe has sex with his dog in the privacy of his own home; who does it hurt?" Easy. The dog. Animal abuse is a no-no.

as i said; anal sex is medically damaging to humans.
  • Options
    actually; the girl i knew in chicago would charge $20. per person to watch her dog do her. it didn't take much coaching for the dog. i never took the offer up but others who did see it said the dog hopped right on.
    anal sex causes much more medical damage than that would have. wouldn't that be torchure too?

It can't be considered torture if it's consensual, can it?
  • Options
    Well, now. That's good to know. Anyway, regardless of the dog's apparent willingness to jump up on it, that does not constitute consent from the animal - anymore than it would be considered consent if it was a "willing" child.
    While anuses themselves cannot consent, the adult human beings they are attached to can. So, torture or not, if you want to have your Glory Hole torn up to Valhalla and back, it's your right. You're also legally allowed to have yourself hung from hooks, too. Or even put in a black hood and electrocuted. Just like with all adult sex, if it's not against the person's will, it's all good.
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:

slippery slopes? if more than 50% of people agreed with homosexuality being "normal" to any degree we'd already have gay marriage and not propositions on the ballet to outlaw it. i look at homosexuality as you look at beastiality. well; i look at them both the same.
  • Options
    slippery slopes? if more than 50% of people agreed with homosexuality being "normal" to any degree we'd already have gay marriage and not propositions on the ballet to outlaw it. i look at homosexuality as you look at beastiality. well; i look at them both the same.
    So you look at consensual and non-consensual sex as being the same thing? Yikes.
  • Options

There's an anti-gay marriage ballet? Is Mikhail Baryshnikov in it?
  • Options
    bookworm30bookworm30 Posts: 186

Haa, that's funny!:)
    The more I see the less I know for sure. - John Lennon
  • Options

this year several states will be voting to ban gay marriage. AZ is one of them and the signatures collected were more than anyone expected. sorry for the mispell. i'm typing too fast.
  • Options
    RainDog wrote:
    So you look at consensual and non-consensual sex as being the same thing? Yikes.

you're not really that dense; are you?
    i look at them both (homosexuality and beastiality) with the same discust.
    does that clarify?
  • Options
    does that clarify?
    Yes, it does. It tells me that you want to pass judgment based on what you find palatable without any regard to the issue of consent. It also tells me that you think of this issue on a wholly sexual level; that the issue of emotional attachment has no bearing on your outlook. And, your frequent mentioning of anal sex without acknowlegement of the fact that not all homosexuals engage in it (not all gay men and, I imagine, about zero gay women) or that many heterosexuals do suggests judgements based on stereotypes and a rather unhealthy interest in the practices of people you consider distasteful.
  • Options
    karma defectkarma defect Posts: 5,483
    does that clarify?

So funny that You asked the other guy if he was dense. I guess there is no need to ask you.
    « One man's glory is another man's hell.
    You’re on the outside, never bound by such a spell.
    Together in the darkness, alone in the light.
    I took it upon me to be yours, Timmy,
    I’ll lead your angels and demons at play tonight......»
  • Options
    this year several states will be voting to ban gay marriage. AZ is one of them and the signatures collected were more than anyone expected. sorry for the mispell. i'm typing too fast.

No, they're voting to protect straight marriage. It sounds much less homophobic when you say it that way.
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    i look at homosexuality as you look at beastiality. well; i look at them both the same.

That's obvious, and sad.

Oh well.
  • Options
    Why is there still so much hate for homosexuals? I don't understand the thinking of human beings at all. Why can't we accept that people are different than us but that's not a reason to hate them. I suspect that if people would just mind their own business and leave each other alone that this world would be a lot easier to live in.

I think the key is to realize that we aren't different...we are all just energy, light, and matter...we are all connected and nothing is seperate...if we realized that when we harm others we are really harming ourselves then maybe just maybe...we will know how to obtain true peace, acceptance, and even heaven.

ps go rent WHAT THE BLEEP Down the Rabbit Hole
  • Options
    i look at homosexuality as you look at beastiality. well; i look at them both the same.

Sex between two consenting adults is clearly not the same as sex with an animal, and if you can't see that, then you're a moron. Get your head out of your ass. I also told you already that not all gay men practice anal sex, so you can stop saying that gay sex "hurts people". It's a disgusting insinuation. You haven't responded to any of my posts so far because you know that I'm correct. So get off the internet and go pick some corn.
  • Options

Oh man, there is just so much wrong with this post.

What with this, and the "Science has proven God and I died and I saw them too and everyone should believe," post from yesterday...I can see exactly how you get the bigoted, horrible, awful, terrible thing you said above.

Religion really does breed contempt for other human beings.

Sad, so sad.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage