Options

Rumsfeld Gone!!!!!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,358
    JB16057 said:
    Did I see the look on Donald Trump's face? I'm sorry but the look on someone's face does not indict anyone of anything. How many other "missing" public transcripts are there between US Presidents and other world leaders?

I have no information about a PTAPE because it doesn't matter. By this point, it's just childish just like constantly calling people stupid names. You know who else calls people stupid names? Donald Trump.

Didn't the PTAPE story come from the Steele dossier? The one that the Clinton Campaign paid for? You want to talk about Russian collusion?

Mueller didn't even read the Team Mueller report which tells me it was a fraud.
    Wait so your here advocating that Trump was a good president lol we are way better off today than we were 9 months ago your hero president is going into history books as thee worst president ever! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,913
    JB16057 said:
    It’s hilarious how the PTape thing gets to some people :lol: 

What's hilarious is that this message board despises Donald Trump yet he is the most popular thing to talk about. Here we are in a Rumsfeld thread and yet we are talking about Trump....
    well he's still out there making a damn fool of himself and he is still constantly in the news, and his idiot son is constantly posting cocaine-fueled nonsense on social media, and after that 4 years, I think it's due to have some fun at how much of a loser all of them are, and proving every single day. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com