Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    skere26 wrote:
    This morning I awoke to realize i drunkenly became the high bidder on a gorge 2 poster the previous night for $114 dollars... I hope someone outbids me.... well i guess it could be worse...could have bid on a camden 2

you'll get outbid, don't worry ;)
  • McDungMcDung Posts: 27
    I STILL have not received a confirmation email regarding my Euro sub (didn't buy the Petty)...and had not received a "hit" on my credit card as of noon today (Saturday). However, I just checked my credit card again, at 5pm CST and I have indeed been charged for the Euro sub. But, again, to this point I have not yet received a confirmation email of any kind.
    Do you guys have at least your order #'s with you? It was at the end of the payment/checkout process once you hit submit.
  • McDung wrote:
    Do you guys have at least your order #'s with you? It was at the end of the payment/checkout process once you hit submit.

No, I forgot to write it down.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    Does anyone want to sell their Ireland/UK s/n poster? I'm pretty sure my order got screwed up, but I still want to get this poster. If someone does please pm me
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
  • GeorgieGeorgie Posts: 22
    McDung wrote:
    It's fun to read this item's description about it's Buy It Now's price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150026767533&fromMakeTrack=true

lol, if you look at their profile page, it shows that they bought the poster from someone one ebay for $178.
  • Let me know if anyone's interested for trading their Klausen 06 DC for my Klausen 06 LA2. PM me. Thanks.
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    nimsu8 wrote:
    Does anyone want to sell their Ireland/UK s/n poster? I'm pretty sure my order got screwed up, but I still want to get this poster. If someone does please pm me

why are you sure your order got screwed up?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    why are you sure your order got screwed up?
    well, i hope it didn't, but there should be a charge on my credit card by now. It was that sameday where a lot of people were getting wierd database errors. It would seem wierd for them to charge only half the credit cards, and not all of them
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
    Glorified wrote:
    lol, if you look at their profile page, it shows that they bought the poster from someone one ebay for $178.

this guy reminds me of a dolphin i know, named "flipper"!!!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    :eek:

has anyone seen/ heard from bostonlou?

or is he still on vacayshun? :confused:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • BrushdailyBrushdaily Marin County Posts: 194
    skere26 wrote:
    This morning I awoke to realize i drunkenly became the high bidder on a gorge 2 poster the previous night for $114 dollars... I hope someone outbids me.... well i guess it could be worse...could have bid on a camden 2
    Good I thought I was the only one that's done this. I can't tell you how many shitty posters I've ended up with due to "drunken bidding" You'll be OK in this situation. Gorge 2 is da bomb
  • benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    :eek:
    has anyone seen/ heard from bostonlou?
    or is he still on vacayshun? :confused:

I think he mentioned that he'd be gone for two weeks or close to it.
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257
    Has anyone that ordered a sub from Klausen heard anything about our posters??? The only thing I've received is my receipt from Paypal.
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • QballQball Posts: 283
    benJAMin wrote:
    Has anyone that ordered a sub from Klausen heard anything about our posters??? The only thing I've received is my receipt from Paypal.
    Thats good enough. If you got a paypal receipt your in. Be patient and your posters will be coming soon :)
  • Pat2976Pat2976 Posts: 34
    I seem to recall finding a site on the internet that had a listing of the value of posters and what they have been selling for. Can anyone tell me the site that has this? I am just curious to see how much some of the posters have been selling for.
    Montreal 03
    Ottawa 05
    Gorge #1 06
    Eddie Vedder #1 Montreal 08
    Ottawa 11
    Pat2976 wrote:
    I seem to recall finding a site on the internet that had a listing of the value of posters and what they have been selling for. Can anyone tell me the site that has this? I am just curious to see how much some of the posters have been selling for.
    expressobeans.com
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Qball wrote:
    expressobeans.com

Is there a site that only has the 2006 tour posters?
    Is there a site that only has the 2006 tour posters?

ames ' site breaks them down by tour / year, but again that is only for the ames posters.

http://www.bigpopposters.com

or

http://www.amesbros.com
    platessmall.jpg
  • audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    how about letting the flippers find that shit out on their own?
    audome25 wrote:
    how about letting the flippers find that shit out on their own?

i guess the " 2 " total posts is the reasoning for this assumption, but maybe its just a newbie whos only looking to hop into the posterpool. Or, unless youve had personal interactions with this person, then its my bad.

just for the record i'm almost certain there are people with 5,000+ posts that have "flipped" on eBay .
    Hell , even i got rid of 1 of my Leg 1 sub posters there , but i didnt ask / start for more then what face cost me from bigpoppa, and i figured if someone wants it bad enough to pay higher, then so be it .( i'm unemployed right now so every little bit helps ) Turns out it went for not much over the face, and why shouldnt the poster go to a true fan who attended the show and would hang it , and appreciate it , rather then being stored in a box for an undetermined ammount of time .
    platessmall.jpg
    why does this poster have to be drymounted? this is one of the few still on my "posters i want" list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-Pearl-Jam-Poster-Ames-Bros-MISSOULA-Montana_W0QQitemZ170024017688QQihZ007QQcategoryZ104990QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

blast.
  • why does this poster have to be drymounted? this is one of the few still on my "posters i want" list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1998-Pearl-Jam-Poster-Ames-Bros-MISSOULA-Montana_W0QQitemZ170024017688QQihZ007QQcategoryZ104990QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

blast.
    Gosh people are so dumb!
    "The mounting will help preserve this awesome poster."

Guh. Sorry :( It really sucks.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Gosh people are so dumb!
    "The mounting will help preserve this awesome poster."

Guh. Sorry :( It really sucks.

yeah, it will preserve me from buying it :D
    I wish you had some 98's to trade I have a version of this I've been looking to get rid of. There tape marks on the back and some edge damage but if you took a mat and covered it, it would look mint. I have a mint version so I want to trade this one. I only want 98's though!
    Qball wrote:
    I wish you had some 98's to trade I have a version of this I've been looking to get rid of. There tape marks on the back and some edge damage but if you took a mat and covered it, it would look mint. I have a mint version so I want to trade this one. I only want 98's though!

dammit qball, you are killing me here. i think we have talked about this before, but unfortunately i don't have any '98's to trade. i'd buy it from you, but i don't think you are down to sell...but if you are, let me know.

suite.
  • lamperti77lamperti77 Posts: 365

it will help you preserve your cash...good luck in your hunt.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
    dammit qball, you are killing me here. i think we have talked about this before, but unfortunately i don't have any '98's to trade. i'd buy it from you, but i don't think you are down to sell...but if you are, let me know.

suite.
    I am not down with selling it. Dont worry I'm sure one day trade you it!
  • i got idi got id Posts: 867
    anyone else excited to see the poster from tonight?
    i got id wrote:
    anyone else excited to see the poster from tonight?
    I am just because I feel there is no way they can be worse and they prove me wrong everytime.
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    Qball wrote:
    I am just because I feel there is no way they can be worse and they prove me wrong everytime.

Im pretty happy i resisted buy the past 2 subs. Although I have a feeling i'll be tempted to go for the Aussie one.
    Hopefully theres something nice in there so i can trade for an LA2! :D

And speaking of Klausen, has anyone heard anything about the singles going up for sale?
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06