Posters 06 World Tour

Comments

• Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

i'll give you my s/n (1/1) boston 2 double-sided testprint, and a few of those postcards they came out with .... ;)

relax people its only a joke between friends. :D

that sounds like a good deal.......................................................................................NOT!

sorry, i still have borat on the brain.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    " Not so much "

;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    "I would like to make romance inside you"
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • in my country...
  • High five, High five
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Jagshemash !

for anyone who may be interested :

http://www.borat.tv/

http://www.borat.tv/pictures2.html

http://www.myspace.com/borat

This is my sister- she number one prostitute of Kazikstan ... :eek:
    platessmall.jpg
  • ok what the hell is going on? I go for a 5 day vacation to Montreal, and when i come back i find out that Kramer has lost his mind, and the "no posters will be sold until furtehr notice" sticky is gone...

Lou, Bathgate, anybody...what's going on in this crazy world?
    ok what the hell is going on? I go for a 5 day vacation to Montreal, and when i come back i find out that Kramer has lost his mind, and the "no posters will be sold until furtehr notice" sticky is gone...

Lou, Bathgate, anybody...what's going on in this crazy world?

been gone about a week now ,...

purely speculation- but i'm guessing they wont sell anymore, until the CCFA posters are done with.

:confused:

who knows for sure,....

stay tuned
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    been gone about a week now ,...

purely speculation- but i'm guessing they wont sell anymore, until the CCFA posters are done with.

:confused:

who knows for sure,....

stay tuned

maybe they're waiting for me to frame my posters to start up again
    part of me thinks the 10c sales have nothing to do with the CCFA... why would they care

then i think that they actually are a caring organization so maybe they are holding off

then part of me thinks that "Santos L Halper" isn't going to help me buy any posters for XMas gifts

if they're waiting for anything it's for the holidays to be over so they won't have to deal with people looking to get tubes in time for gift giving

or they're busy with Deep and the single

or they just like to see how many stupid reasons us weirdos can come up with

take your pick
    things that make you go " hmmmm"

oh

and a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow poster freaks.

DVC00384.jpg
    be safe , drink beer, watch football, but
    be cautious of a triptifane overdose.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    things that make you go " hmmmm"

oh

and a very Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow poster freaks.

DVC00384.jpg
    be safe , drink beer, watch football, but
    be cautious of a triptifane overdose.

i'm actually really looking forward to OD'ing on tryptophan. some of that and a few glasses of red wine, i can't wait. its the highlight of the holiday for me.
  • i'm not trying to pimp ninersfan or anything, but the fuckin' guy(s) has 18 2005 quebec city posters on the bay right now. such a tool(s).

i hate the niners.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,624
    i'm not trying to pimp ninersfan or anything, but the fuckin' guy(s) has 18 2005 quebec city posters on the bay right now. such a tool(s).
    Thats just in Friggin sane.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    i'm not trying to pimp ninersfan or anything, but the fuckin' guy(s) has 18 2005 quebec city posters on the bay right now. such a tool(s).

i hate the niners.
    With all the diversity of 9ers goods being sold, gotta be an inside job.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • With all the diversity of 9ers goods being sold, gotta be an inside job.

santos has denied this claim.

its hard to think that there could be a conglomerate of pj fans who hoard all of this shit at the shows though.
    hey i have one of these quebec city of 05s
    they had extras at the Philly 05 show.
    if anyones really looking,
    im not particularly attached in any sense of the word to this one- i'd be glad to unload it.

Happy Festivus :D
    platessmall.jpg
  • ManimalManimal Posts: 152
    At the Ottawa show 05, I asked the women selling the posters if they had any posters from previous shows and she told me she'd sell me one from each show of the tour if I meet her in the parking lot after. I don't think she was supose to do that and unfortunately I was enjoying the brews too much to remember.
    DVD: http://db.etree.org/Manimal
    Posters: www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=Manimal&view=4
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    i'd be glad to unload it.

that's dirty
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    santos has denied this claim.

its hard to think that there could be a conglomerate of pj fans who hoard all of this shit at the shows though.

Isn't santos from Frisco??? hmmmm......
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Lizard wrote:
    Isn't santos from Frisco??? hmmmm......

i don't think so? he's in seattle now as far as i know.

before i knew how bad ninersfan was/is, i bought a shirt from him on ebay, the return address was a p.o. box in new york.

bath, what do you have to say for yourself? ;)
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    I've noticed that most of 9'ers sales are for posters. Maybe he/she is tied into Ames.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    the return address was a p.o. box in new york.

bath, what do you have to say for yourself? ;)

Unfortunately, it has been well documented that I am a diehard
    NY Giant
    football fan .( again- being the Giant fan the unfortunate circumstance ) :mad:
    platessmall.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    i don't think so? he's in seattle now as far as i know.

I was trying to be funny!!!!

that's what happens when i Try!! :(
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    has it ever been proven that santos is a male?

i'm not saying this to disrespect... as I normally do

I'm just saying... it's never been established... it's assumed
  • i'm not trying to pimp ninersfan or anything, but the fuckin' guy(s) has 18 2005 quebec city posters on the bay right now. such a tool(s).

i hate the niners.

Perhaps I can shed some light on this subject. He/she isn't selling 19 Quebec city posters. Yesterday (11/21) Ebay ran a ONE DAY ONLY special for sellers that allowed you to sell anything for a 20 cent listing fee, no matter WHAT the price was. Normally, to sell something for over $50.00, it would cost $2.40 to list. So, apparently Mr. Ninersfan didn't have time to list every single poster that he intended to sell. So, since it was just a one day offer, he listed a shit-ton of Quebec City posters at a price noone is going to pay. If you keep an eye on those posters, you'll soon notice him changing the listings to other posters. He'll change the title and info on a Quebec City poster to an '05 Borgata or something like that...and he'll change the picture accordingly. It probably took him 60 seconds to list 19 Quebec City posters, you just have to keep hitting "re-list" a bunch of times. Then, at his leisure, he can update the listings to what he really intends to sell. ($.20 x 19= $3.80) whereas ($2.40 x 19= $45.60).
    So, while still a douche....he is certainly a smart businessman....saved him and his cronies over $40 bucks of listing fees. So, mystery solved.
    And please don't accuse me of having anything to do with ninersfan...I just got an email from Ebay yesterday saying it cost $.20 to list stuff and thought it was a good deal if I had something to sell. So, I'm betting that's what he's doing.
    Maybe all I need is a shot in the arm....
  • Perhaps I can shed some light on this subject. He/she isn't selling 19 Quebec city posters. Yesterday (11/21) Ebay ran a ONE DAY ONLY special for sellers that allowed you to sell anything for a 20 cent listing fee, no matter WHAT the price was. Normally, to sell something for over $50.00, it would cost $2.40 to list. So, apparently Mr. Ninersfan didn't have time to list every single poster that he intended to sell. So, since it was just a one day offer, he listed a shit-ton of Quebec City posters at a price noone is going to pay. If you keep an eye on those posters, you'll soon notice him changing the listings to other posters. He'll change the title and info on a Quebec City poster to an '05 Borgata or something like that...and he'll change the picture accordingly. It probably took him 60 seconds to list 19 Quebec City posters, you just have to keep hitting "re-list" a bunch of times. Then, at his leisure, he can update the listings to what he really intends to sell. ($.20 x 19= $3.80) whereas ($2.40 x 19= $45.60).
    So, while still a douche....he is certainly a smart businessman....saved him and his cronies over $40 bucks of listing fees. So, mystery solved.
    And please don't accuse me of having anything to do with ninersfan...I just got an email from Ebay yesterday saying it cost $.20 to list stuff and thought it was a good deal if I had something to sell. So, I'm betting that's what he's doing.

i see, you are probably right. ninersfan becomes an even bigger douche.
  • Lizard wrote:
    I was trying to be funny!!!!

that's what happens when i Try!! :(

i can't tell your sarcasm lizard :)

maybe i should have known when you called it frisco?
  • bostonlou wrote:
    has it ever been proven that santos is a male?

i'm not saying this to disrespect... as I normally do

I'm just saying... it's never been established... it's assumed

its a man, baby!

yes, slh is male. i know from experience, dude.
    Perhaps I can shed some light on this subject. He/she isn't selling 19 Quebec city posters. Yesterday (11/21) Ebay ran a ONE DAY ONLY special for sellers that allowed you to sell anything for a 20 cent listing fee, no matter WHAT the price was. Normally, to sell something for over $50.00, it would cost $2.40 to list. So, apparently Mr. Ninersfan didn't have time to list every single poster that he intended to sell. So, since it was just a one day offer, he listed a shit-ton of Quebec City posters at a price noone is going to pay. If you keep an eye on those posters, you'll soon notice him changing the listings to other posters. He'll change the title and info on a Quebec City poster to an '05 Borgata or something like that...and he'll change the picture accordingly. It probably took him 60 seconds to list 19 Quebec City posters, you just have to keep hitting "re-list" a bunch of times. Then, at his leisure, he can update the listings to what he really intends to sell. ($.20 x 19= $3.80) whereas ($2.40 x 19= $45.60).

i can't get to ebay but this type of behavior can be reported and they'll shut down his listings or worse

not saying that someone should go and do something like that ;)