Bill Maher thinks you're a fucking loony

godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
edited September 2007 in A Moving Train
Bill Maher: 9/11 Truthers need professional help, not publicity
Mike Aivaz
Published: Saturday September 15, 2007

Bill Maher takes a jab at the 9/11 Truth movement in a recent "New Rules" segment.

"Crazy people who still think the government brought down the Twin Towers in a controlled explosion have to stop pretending that I'm the one who's being naive," says Maher.

How big a lunatic do you have to be to watch two giant airliners packed with jet fuel slam into buildings on live TV, igniting a massive inferno that burned for two hours, and then think 'Well, if you believe that was the cause...'

Stop asking me to raise this ridiculous topic on the show and start asking your doctor if Paxil is right for you."

The following video is from HBO's Real Time With Bill Maher, broadcast on September 14, 2007
http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Bill_Maher_Thinks_911_Truthers_should_0915.html
"If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
—Dorothy Parker

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/6902/conspiracytheoriesxt6qt8.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I couldn't agree with Bill more.
  • Oh so now we have a comedian that is now an authority on the subject... right... look at the facts... something isnt right with that day
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Oh so now we have a comedian that is now an authority on the subject... right... look at the facts... something isnt right with that day
    oh oh..........

i didnt know you were one of "those people"

hehehehehe...............

i gotta ask...

who do you think is responsible for 9-11????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • oh oh..........

i gotta ask...

I have no idea... but there is no way those buildings were brought down by those planes alone.

Half a trillion later and people still trust the government... I dont get it.

The United States Government and the CIA have been doing shady shit for decades.
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    Oh so now we have a comedian that is now an authority on the subject...

It's called being a professional communicator... and it's a skill all you anti-hollywood whiners ought to invest in learning.
    "If all those sweet, young things were laid end to end, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised."
    —Dorothy Parker

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    oh oh..........

i gotta ask...

we'll find out when dan brown writes his next super thriller exposing the conspiracy between skull and bones, the vatican, the neocon republican party, and the masons!!!
  • godpt3godpt3 Posts: 1,020
    we'll find out when dan brown writes his next super thriller exposing the conspiracy between skull and bones, the vatican, the neocon republican party, and the masons!!!

LOL! Is this the one being co-written by Tom Clancy? :D
    —Dorothy Parker

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    godpt3 wrote:
    LOL! Is this the one being co-written by Tom Clancy? :D

yep...that's the one......i hear bruce willis is gonna play rummy if there is a movie....:p
  • godpt3 wrote:
    It's called being a professional communicator... and it's a skill all you anti-hollywood whiners ought to invest in learning.

anti hollywood whiner? You dont fucking know me. I love Bill Maher, and I love movies... NSTFU. Punk.
  • cutback wrote:
    yep...that's the one......i hear bruce willis is gonna play rummy if there is a movie....:p

You know he had a million dollar reward for anyone that kills or captures Bin Laden? Idiot...
  • I have no idea... but there is no way those buildings were brought down by those planes alone.

Half a trillion later and people still trust the government... I dont get it.

The United States Government and the CIA have been doing shady shit for decades.
    do you believe in the contolled demolition theory??
  • do you believe in the contolled demolition theory??

Seems more feasible to me...
  • Seems more feasible to me...
    meaning the american government would have had to set up that controlled demolition????

in other words OUR government brought down those buildings???
  • meaning the american government would have had to set up that controlled demolition????

in other words OUR government brought down those buildings???

I dont know who would have had to set that up... "The Governement" is a huge entity...

but OUR government also lied about Iraq and sent more Americans to die than died in 9/11... why is it SO unthinkable. Before even looking at the who or the why... look at the how.
  • I dont know who would have had to set that up... "The Governement" is a huge entity...

but OUR government also lied about Iraq and sent more Americans to die than died in 9/11... why is it SO unthinkable. Before even looking at the who or the why... look at the how.
    well if you believe in the explosive devices theory.....

then you are telling me that the planes were more or less used to cover-up the exploding devices???

what is your take on the 15 or so(i forget the number) so called terrorists who supposedly hijacked those planes??? were they scapegoats?? were they working for the U.S.A??? were they working for bin-laden??? did they have something to do with the controlled demolition???

and dont get me wrong masterframer......im just curious to your thoughts...

im not trying to be a prick.....

did george bush have anything to do with 9-11????
  • well if you believe in the explosive devices theory.....

then you are telling me that the planes were more or less used to cover-up the exploding devices???

what is your take on the 15 or so(i forget the number) so called terrorists who supposedly hijacked those planes??? were they scapegoats?? were they working for the U.S.A??? were they working for bin-laden??? did they have something to do with the controlled demolition???

Look man we can go back and forth with this forever. I dont know who did or didnt do or know what...

If you believe those building fell because of the planes then disusing the details is pointless... I don't think those buildings were brought down by planes and fires... and what went on at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania doesn't add up either to me. If one of those events made sense to me then I wouldn't give it much thought. But they don't... so I question everything we have been told about that day. AND the fact that this went down while the most secret administration in our history has been in power.

Bush have anything to do with 9/11? That guy thinks we are winning in Iraq... he doesn't know shit.
  • Look man we can go back and forth with this forever. I dont know who did or didnt do or know what...

If you believe those building fell because of the planes then disusing the details is pointless... I don't think those buildings were brought down by planes and fires... and what went on at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania doesn't add up either to me. If one of those events made sense to me then I wouldn't give it much thought. But they don't... so I question everything we have been told about that day. AND the fact that this went down while the most secret administration in our history has been in power.

Bush have anything to do with 9/11? That guy thinks we are winning in Iraq... he doesn't know shit.
    we are winning the war in iraq.....

hehehehehe..................
  • we are winning the war in iraq.....

hehehehehe..................

*slaps head* :D
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    First of all I think Bill Maher is a genius! Never miss his show!

Secondly, given everything I have seen this government due over the last 7 years there is no doubt in my mind that they would be able to pull it off...without fucking it up.
    The conspiracy theorist give waaaaaay too much credit to the government and Bush administration.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    well if you believe in the explosive devices theory.....

Plenty He just looked the other way and caught up on his reading in his month long vacation back in 01'.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• gue_bariumgue_barium Posts: 5,515
    Ahh, Bill Maher, becoming a little 9/11 Commission onto himself.

all posts by ©gue_barium are protected under US copyright law and are not to be reproduced, exchanged or sold
    except by express written permission of ©gue_barium, the author.
  • AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Bill Maher rules!! Wish we got his show in Australia. They put every other crap talk or reality show on over here on cable.

One more time: A BUNCH CRAZY ARAB FLEW PLANS FULL OF JET FUEL INTO THE WTC BUILDINGS AND THE EXPLOSION AND ENSUING FIRE MELTED A POORLY DESIGNED CONSTRUCTION. When these massive buildings come down they unstablised the buildings around them and they eventually come down too.

And if you still think Rosie O'Donnell is and inciteful genius are of the thinking that fire cannot melt steel try again. There's even a word for it. It's called SMELTING. Look it up.
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Comedians have opinions?

who knew?
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    Austicman wrote:
    Bill Maher rules!! Wish we got his show in Australia. They put every other crap talk or reality show on over here on cable.

One more time: A BUNCH CRAZY ARAB FLEW PLANS FULL OF JET FUEL INTO THE WTC BUILDINGS AND THE EXPLOSION AND ENSUING FIRE MELTED A POORLY DESIGNED CONSTRUCTION. When these massive buildings come down they unstablised the buildings around them and they eventually come down too.

And if you still think Rosie O'Donnell is and inciteful genius are of the thinking that fire cannot melt steel try again. There's even a word for it. It's called SMELTING. Look it up.

Err......WHAT!
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?

• That was very accurate and insightful. Bill Mahr is a huge Ron Paul fan.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    If you haven't seen his latest HBO special, it's a must see!!

Absolutely hilarious!!!
  • Bill is so right, people making some money off their BS conspiracy theories also
    "Music, for me, was fucking heroin." eV (nothing Ed has said is more true for me personally than this quote)

Stop by:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14678777351&ref=mf
  • Bill is so right, people making some money off their BS conspiracy theories also

There is no conspiracy. They found the WMD. The Iraq war is a success. All the govt tells is the truth apparently.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")